No One Knew - H2OVanoss [Book...

By Rinkpai

[Cover Artwork: chloesimagination from DeviantArt] [Theme Song: Starset - Carnivore] - He busted through the... More

Chapter 1: Another School Day?
Chapter 2: Lies
Chapter 3: Lunch Lady Mistakes
Chapter 4: Saved By Mr. Steph
Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 6: Home
Chapter 7: Avoiding Hurts
Chapter 8: Just Us
Chapter 9: What Are You Waiting For?
Chapter 10: Broken Promise
Chapter 11: The Party
Chapter 12: Edge Of Insanity
Chapter 13: Walking Out
Chapter 14: A Real Nightmare
Chapter 15: House Of Memories
Chapter 17: Voices Getting Along
Chapter 18: Tables Have Turned
Chapter 19: Exposed
Chapter 20: Their Deserts
Chapter 21: Slowly Consuming Evan
Chapter 22: Promise Me
Chapter 23: Felix & Ryan
Chapter 24: Evan Going Mad? You're A Joke!
Chapter 25: You Just Don't Mess With H2OVanoss
Chapter 26: You Just Gotta Stay Strong
Chapter 27: Hide - Run - Seek - Die
z (edited)
Chapter 28: Brothers Forever
Chapter 29: Unpleased Cryoatic?
Chapter 30: Revenge In The Woods
Chapter 31: Yin & Yang
Chapter 32: Friday? Friday.
Chapter 33: Never Goodbye, It's See You Later. Right?
Chapter 34: Worst Fears Come True
Chapter 35: The Pain & Realization
#4
Chapter 36: Drowning
Chapter 37: Cabin
Chapter 37.2: Timeless
This 'Fandom' #5
Chapter 38.1: Hey
Chapter 38.2: Marcel - The Nicknames
Chapter 38.3: Lui - The Smile
Chapter 38.4: David - The Gay Adventure
Chapter 38.5: Craig - The Confessions
Chapter 38.6: Tyler - The Save
Chapter 38.7: Evan - The Crush
Chapter 39: Fearless
I Apologize #7
Chapter 40: World War 3 - Won
Chapter 41: Another School Day.
Uhh heyyyy #9

Chapter 16: The New Kid Problems

6.5K 236 162
By Rinkpai

Song: Deliri0us - I'm A Beast

'We're all a little insane.'

'He isn't insane anymore. Can't you take a hint?'

'If he isn't insane, why are you still here then?'

'Because he.....'

'Exactly.'

-

Delirious' POV

Thursday

I don't remember anything from Halloween night, all I remember is having a flashback of Cartoons and that's about it, everything else is a blur.  Lui seems shaken by it but every time I ask someone about it, Evan would just tell me not to worry about it. It's like he's hiding something from me.

'It's best if you don't know.'

I sighed and nodded and continued to stare out the window on the bus. Evan was sitting next to me but he was busy talking to the gang. There was also this new kid on the bus, whose he? He was up in the front of the bus, just sitting there looking down at his lap. He had short dark brown hair, his eyes were a greyish brownish, he also had a but of facial hair, like a growing beard, he was also wearing this cute bear hat.

"Hey Cry, I have an interesting photo to show you.." I over heard Snake say to Ryan. They were only two seats away from me so it was easy to hear their conversations. Ryan was gone from school for a very long time, I wonder where he went. I mean, I shouldn't be worried about other people if they aren't my friends but I'm curious. "Snake, how the fuck did you get that?" Ryan said with an angry tone. "At Mae's party." My eyes widened and I instantly looked at them. Snake and Scott were smiling at each other while Ryan was staring at.. Snake's phone?

Do you think...

'I hope not.'

I shrugged it off and looked away. It's probably nothing.

"Hey, Ty. Watch this." I heard Evan whisper beside me, I didn't turn my head or anything but looked at them in the corner of my eye. I didn't see what Evan was doing until it was too late. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, squeezing me a bit and pulling me off of my seat and onto the floor with him. Before I could punch him in the chest, he turned me around and pinned me to the bus floor. 

"Evan, get the fuck off of me!" I shouted, hoping it didn't get any ones attention. He gave me an evil grin and lifted up my mask to reveal my lips. I shook my head, "Evan, please not here. Ry-Ryan and them are so close..."  I whispered, which made him frown. "Okay.." He simply said and got up off of me, I could tell he was sadden by my wish in his eyes. I pulled my mask down and frowned.

"You okay, Evan?" I heard Craig ask as we sat back down in our seats. I just turned away and looked back out the window, blocking every ones conversations out and just payed attention to mine.

'You know.. you guys were behind a seat. No one would've saw you.'

Yeah but.. they could've still peaked over the seat to see..

'When are you gonna.. man up?'

What are you talking about?

'When are you going to stop caring about others think of you and Evan? Don't you want to show the world that he's yours?'

I don't want Ryan to mess with him. You know what Ryan would do to him...

'But you can pull each other back. Back out of the madness. I couldn't do that, remember? When you met Evan and your friends, they helped you gain sanity. Evan pulls you back when you go Delirious.'

I'm not doing it! I don't want Evan going insane.

The bus stopped, and I looked around seeing everyone getting off the bus. I instantly got out of my seat and walked over Evan, lightly pushing him out of my way and started walking down the aisle. I even had to walk by the Late Night crew, but I just walked by them without looking at any of them. I was angry. I don't want Evan to go through what I go through. If Ryan ever gets ahold of him, he will lose it. Ryan made Scott and Snake go insane after all, everyone else in his stupid crew were on the edge of it. I don't want Evan losing himself. I don't want him to be like me.

'It's gonna happen one day and you know it. You fucking think that you won't drag him down with you, but he's like a lost puppy sometimes. He. Will. Follow. You.'

No he won't! I'm not letting this happen! Shut the fuck up!

I pushed everyone out of the way and went into the school building and headed to my locker. I heard the whole gang calling my name but I was just too pissed to care right now. I bumped into someone but I didn't bother looking to see who it was until I heard an unknown voice, "Aye, watch where you're going you Masked fag!" I clutched my fists and turned around, only to face the new kid. "What did you call me?" I asked walking up to him, "You heard me, or are you deaf?" He sneered getting up in my face. 

I didn't care to see how buff he was, I instantly pushed him away from me. He came around and pushed me back, but that only made me tackle him to the ground. I heard people surrounding us shouting, 'Fight! Fight!' I was throwing punches at him but he kept dodging them, which made my fists hit the hard floor.

'Jonathan stop it!'

'Yeah, I agree. Stop fighting.'

I didn't listen to them, I just kept trying to hit him in his face. I wanted to knock some sense into him. I was taking my anger out on him. He kept trying to push me off, but I made sure that he didn't flip us over. That was until I felt someone pull me off quickly and threw me to the lockers near by. I felt pain go through my whole body as I hit the floor on my hands and knee's. My back was aching and my head hurt from the lockers.

'This isn't good. Where is your god damn friends?! They are gonna wreck you!'

I looked up instantly and I saw what he was talking about.

Shit.

The first person I noticed was Ryan, he was helping the new kid back up. Scott and Snake were walking up to me, cracking their knuckles.

'Jonathan, to the right!'

I shouldn't be fighting back!

'DO YOU WANT ME TO TAKE OVER?!'

No...

I saw Scott's foot heading straight to my face, I moved my whole body to the right, dodging it. His foot hit the lockers extremely hard, he immediately pulled his foot back and rubbed it. I got back on my feet and Snake ran at me.

'Try and fight back, but don't break.'

 ▂▂▂▂ 🔪 ▂▂▂▂ 

Vanoss' POV

"Where's Jonathan, Evan?" David asked as the whole gang and I walked in the school building, "Yeah, where did he ran off to?" Marcel added. "I don't know. He just ra-" I was cut off by voices screaming, "Fight!" There was a crowd around mine and Jonathan's locker.  "Kick the Masked guys ass Snakie the hottie!" My eyes widened, I looked at everyone with an worried expression, they had the same one. Marcel and I pushed everyone out of the way to see what was going on.

I saw Ryan and the new guy crossing their arms, smirking towards three people I couldn't make out. I pushed more people out of my way and saw Jonathan pinned up against the lockers by Snake and Scott. They were yelling at him, saying something that I couldn't make out. Jonathan pushed Snake away from him and fixed his Mask, but Scott came around and tried to punch him in the back of the neck. I clutched my fists so hard, I was almost drawing blood.

Jonathan ducked and tackled Scott to the ground, it looked like Scott was struggling to roll over, making him top and Jonathan bottom. Jonathan threw his fist in the air like he was about to to punch the living shit out of Scott, but Snake came around and grabbed his fist, pulling him off of Scott. Snake somehow got on top of Jonathan and started punching him furiously in the chest. You could tell by the look in Jonathan's eyes that he was in pain but he kept trying to fight back.

That's it.

I ran out of the crowd and tackled Snake off of Jonathan, "Evan?!" I heard everyone say, even Jonathan. I just smirked and punched Snake in the face. How dare he touch Jonathan? Snake grabbed my arms and flipped us over, "Looks like your boyfriend had to come save you!" He shouted with a grin on his. He was about to punch me but I flipped us over again, "He's not my boyfriend!" I shouted and kept Snake pinned down, "Oh really? Than what is he?" Snake said, sounding like a smart ass. "He's my best friend!" 

People really didn't like the fact that I was friends with Jonathan, he was always the weirdo in school. People would try and mess with him, they always did it in Middle School but when I walked in the room and saw kids picking on him, I would always defend him. I would always protect him.

I looked at the corner of my eye and saw Jonathan curled up in a ball on the floor. Marcel had Scott by his shirt and threw him on the ground. I turned back to Snake and he was giggling to himself. I was about to punch him in the face again but...

"Enough boys!" I heard someone yell, I turned my head and looked up, seeing Mr. Steph. Well, shit. I got up off of Snake and looked around for Jonathan, Marcel was helping him up. I connected eyes with him and he looked very humiliated that I had to come and save him. "You all get to class!" Mr. Steph yelled. The crowd around us left, even the whole gang expect Marcel, Jonathan and I. 

Marcel was keeping Jonathan up, I frowned and walked over to him. "Are you okay?" I asked grabbing his hand, He nodded slowly, "Yeah, my whole body just hurts, that's all." I nodded and turned back to Mr. Steph. "This is a warning to all of you." He said, Snake, Scott, Ryan and the new kid nodded and started walking off. They started talking and the last thing I heard was Snake saying, "Don't worry about those two, I have something that will ruin them.."

I was about to run after him to see what he was talking about but Mr. Steph turned to Jonathan, "I think you should go home, Jon. You look... horrible. You should just take it easy." He shook his head furiously, "I cant go home, my dad will be totally pissed at me." He trailed off. I narrowed my eyes at him, "What will he do?" I asked, he just looked at me straight in the eye, "Never mind it, I just cant go home." 

I gave him a light smile, "Do you want me to call my Mom and ask her to pick you up and take you back to my house?" He thought about it for a moment before answering me, "Only if you come with me." I could go with him... I turned and looked at Mr. Steph, he nodded, "I'll go get you two work from each of your classes and you both can go home and work on it. I'll be back, Mr. Fong call your parents." I nodded and he walked off.

"Marcel, go tell the others that Delirious and I will hang out after school, my place." He nodded and looked at Jonathan, "Rest well, homie." Jonathan lifted up his mask and gave Marcel a weak smile. I noticed a little bit of blood on his face but I didn't say anything. Marcel waved goodbye and walked off, leaving just me and Jonathan alone in the hallway. I pulled out my phone and started texting my Mom as Jonathan sat ont he floor, leaning up against the locker.

Why the fuck didn't I get here sooner...

Ryan has a new gang member now, I hope that new kid knows what he's doing.

Or he'll be sorry he ever rolled with them.

Because like what Jonathan said.

Ryan and them are insane.

  ✨✨✨  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.3K 41
Jonathan Denis moved from North Carolina to Canada with his mom to keep a safe distance from his father, his mother said it was for the best. Althoug...
19.5K 707 10
Let's just say Evan is unlucky. H2OVanoss, Ohmtoonz, Terrorsnuckle, Minicat, and Daithi De Lui alpha/omega story
102K 3.6K 21
Evan did something horrible. He left Jonathan heartbroken. Jonathan then doesn't speak to him making Evan feel guilty and horrible. Will Jonathan for...
19.2K 926 16
This is an H2ODelirious x VanossGaming fan fiction! It will be told by Evan's P.O.V. throughout the whole story. I have no intention to offend anyo...