π“πŽπ†π„π“π‡π„π‘ {𝘨𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘺...

By maggieewritez

γ€Š BOOK TWO OUT NOW 》 Y/N expected to be fall in love at some point in life. She never expected to fall in lov... More

the glade
the bonfire
remembering and jobs
new job
first day
oh no
together
back at it
eventful evening
the date
acting weird
secrets
finally
alone
different type of pain
blue liquid
a lovely moment
bloody boys
chuck
fire
fighting
greenie
thomas
stung
banishment
suicide mission
another one
the map room
teresa
griever hole
the doors
for alby
promise
free?
A/N - second book ?
BOOK 2 YALL

bodyguard

5K 103 44
By maggieewritez

It was kind of late at night and I was replaying what the boys had told me earlier while laying on my side.

What were they planning? Why would it have to do with you? Am I safe? Which of the Gladers are the ones planning it? Whatever 'it' was.

My interesting thoughts were interrupted by Gally. He climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist, snuggling his face into my back.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered softly turning to face him.

"Alby said I could sleep with you until we knew more about the situation." He smiled weakly and pulled my head onto his muscly chest.

"Do you know who it is?"

"Yeah."

I sat up quickly, immediately intrigued . "Who? Tell me please."

"Y/n. I cant.." He grumbled, sitting up as well.

"Why? Gally you said you would tell me anything?"

"I know. Fine. Alec, Carl, Frankie and Mike.."#

Who the hell-

"I've never even spoken to them though. Why would they want to do anything to me?"

"I don't know."

"How did you find out?"

"Another glader, Joey, heard them talking about it and thought it was suspicious so he told Alby."

"Aren't those four your friends."

"They were. Can we just please go to sleep?" He pouted, clearly uncomfortable by the situation.

I laid down next to him and he put his arms round my waist so we were in the same position as before.

"Goodnight princess." He mumbled into my back.

"Goodnight, Gall."

-

I woke up the next morning, thankful that no one had woken me up to go running. I turned over expecting see my boyfriend but he was gone. It was then when I started to hear muffled shouting coming from somewhere outside.

After getting changed I walked out, my mouth wide while I yawned. The shouting was coming from the meeting hut so I went straight there ignoring Fry's shouts as he tried to get me to help him.

As soon as I opened the door everyone stopped and looked at me.

"What's all this shouting about? And why wasn't I woke up for running?" I asked in a groggily voice, "Not that I'm complaining."

"Minho and Ben decided to run today, give you a break y'know?" Alby smiled.

"Oh, thanks. So what's all the shouting about?" I walked over and stood next to Gally who's nostrils were flared.

"Nothing. Don't worry." He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his side unexpectedly.

"Stop lying." I pulled out of his grip, "I'm sick of you all not telling me things!" I started to speak louder but refrained myself from full-on shouting.

"Y/n, come out here." Newt grabbed my hand and yanked me outside.

"What is it?" I asked, "Why can't you just tell me in front of the ot-"

He placed his hands on my shoulders gently. "Y/n, we are just trying to protect you. We all love you and want to keep you safe, especially Gally. He said that he told you the names of the Gladers. Please don't speak to them about it."

"I wont, I promise. But I just want to know what's going on."

Without saying another word he grabbed my hands again and pulled me back inside. He nodded to Alby before taking his spot again leaving me near the door.

"Y/n, me are trying to make a plan. On how to keep you safe. And who should stay with you." Alby says.

"I said that I should just stay with you." Gally spoke up, "But Alby thinks that's a bad idea."

"Why? I can keep my self safe but if I do need someone Gally would be my first choice." I crossed my arms.

"That's what I thought you would say but what if that puts Gally in danger as well." Alby gave me a sympathetic look.

"Who ever stays with me will be put in danger." I groaned and they all looked deep in thought.

I was so confused. This whole situation was too confusing.

"Okay but here's the thing. You all have no clue what they're planning." I pointed around the room at them all. "Or do you and you just aren't telling me?"

"No. That's the one thing we don't know." Gally told me.

"And we would tell you if we knew." Newt added.

"You better find out quick. Because I don't want to be waiting around for something that might possibly never come." I walked out making sure to slam the door shut.

I jogged over to Fry who was already laying the food out.

"Hey, sorry I ignored you before. I had to sort something out." I said quietly.

"It's fine. What's up? You look a bit... rough."

"Rude. I have only just woken up." I partly lied.

"Ok, ok. Now, ring the bell to call the boys over." He nodded his head to the bell that was hung on a hook nailed into a beam.

The boys ran over like eager little children and got their food and now we were all sat eating. They made me a lot happier, constantly making me laugh and smile. I was sat in-between Fry and Newt and Alby was opposite but there was still no sign of Gally.

Strange.

"Where's Gally?" I asked Newt, my eyes searching for any sign of him.

"I don't know." He mumbled through a mouth full of food.

"Have you decided on who will be my bodyguard?" I rolled my eyes at the stupid idea.

"Newt." He stated bluntly.

"Newt?" I asked confused. "Why not Gally?"

"Ahem. I am right here. What's wrong with me?" Newt pretended to cry.

"I love you, Newt but like Gally's, well Gally's, Gally." I patted his back.

"We've decided on Newt so just go with it." Alby snapped.

"We? Gally accepted? He didn't want to do it?"

"No, he did. But I'm the leader so he has to go with what I say."

"This is so dumb." I stood up and stormed off to find Gally.

"Y/N!" Newt shouted from behind me.

I kept walking, ignoring his desperate shouts.

"WAIT!"

You whipped round. "No. Okay?" Newt flinched slightly as I shouted. "Please." I whispered softly.

Newt nodded and walked off back to where he had just come from. I felt bad as I watched him leave, I could tell he was sad by the way that his arms fell by his sides.

-

I walked into the forest knowing Gally had a special tree that he came to if he needed to think.

The bushes rustled behind me. I froze for a second before slowly turning. It was Alec.

Oh shuck.

He stepped closer, not speaking.

"Hey Alec." I said calmly.

"Hey, y/n" he smiled but it wasn't a nice, warming smile, it was a menacing one.

"Why are you out here?" I tilted my head, smiling.

"No reason really." He took another step.

"Well, I should be going." I attempted to walk past him but he grabbed my waist roughly and pushed me up against a tree.

"Alec?" I asked firmly, trying to keep my breathing steady.

He didn't reply he just moved his hands up and down my body.

Perv.

I kneed him in his privates and ran. Fast.

I could hear him behind me. I was a runner and he was a slopper so I knew I would be faster but I didn't expect to run into another person. This time it was Frankie.

I started to freak out.

He quickly grabbed me and placed his hand over my mouth, stopping me from making any noise. Alec ran up panting as Carl and Mike came through the trees.

Fantastic. Just fantastic. These were all the boys who Gally named.

"Don't scream." Frankie instructed while taking his hand off.

"What do you want from me?" I asked sternly.

"We just want you gone." Carl said. My eyes widened.

"What. Why? We've literally never talked."

None of them answered my question and Frankie started to pull me away while the others followed.

I was going to die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 13.8K 43
//π™£π™šπ™¬π™© 𝙭 π™€π™˜ // ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ❝ A sky full of stars and he was staring at her. ❞ ~ atticus ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ #1 in themazerunner - 15/02/21 #1 in james da...
2.9K 69 22
"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣, β„‚π•π•–π•ž. 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ ℕ𝕠𝕣π•₯𝕙 π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣." After escaping the terrors of the Maze, Clementine and h...
560K 10.9K 40
A metal box brought them there, a place surrounded with endless, shifting corridors with no sign of getting out. It's always been boys but one day a...
106K 3K 19
* disclaimer : this is a The Maze Runner fanfiction. The Maze Runner belongs to James Dashner* "Welcome to Wonderland greenie" The sandy blonde says...