Surviving as the Tyrant Elf k...

By Lazy-mad-succubi

⌜ ⌝ ılı.lıllılı.ıllı. ... More

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

XXI

11.7K 618 155
By Lazy-mad-succubi

Iᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ...

"It's... It's been a whole year since you fell into a coma...Why did this happen to you?"Ikki mumbles as he sat by his friend's bedside in the hospital, M/n's parents lost hope so they claim, however, Ikki knew that they didn't care but he did...Ikki had M/n's body moved to the best room in the hospital so that he'd be comfortable. Ikki wouldn't dare give up on his friend.
"I brought your favorite flowers, they smell nice don't they?"Ikki knew he wouldn't get an answer but that didn't stop him from asking the question. He removed the old flowers from the vase and placed the new ones in, he then proceeded to open the windows but froze...There on the floor was a strange yet very familiar black and orange lined cube.

He ignores it at first to open the windows but when he turns around, there stood a man.
"Gah!? Who the fuck are you?!"

"Someone who could reunite you with M/n, someone who you love greatly. You hid it well, I'll give you that! He never suspected a thing, he just thought you were a true friend! However, that body has a dying soul in it."

"What...Can-Can you save him?!"

"No, and only because the M/n you love so much is on Teyvat. All it takes is a soul transfer which is the hard part on my side but on your side, all you have to do is find him. You'll start in Snezhnaya, I hope you don't mind being cold for a while. Your soul will need time to adjust to the body then you'll be fine-"

"What will happen to my body here and the soul?"The mysterious male smirks light then explains that the body will die, trapping the newly transferred soul in the current world.
"This means...I... I'll be with M/n again?"

"Yes, however, there's a price. I need you to get something from a man named Albedo and another named Dainsleif, it won't be easy but if you manage this, you'll be at his side forever. So will you make this deal?"Ikki looked at the hand of the mysterious man.
Something about this deal made him uneasy but the rewards were too good to pass up.
"If I remember, Albedo is a Geo Alchemist but I don't know much of Dainsleif... This is all you want from me right?"

"Yes, of course, I wouldn't go back on this."

"Alright, how does the soul transfer work?"

"Here."The mysterious male threw a cube towards Ikki and on reflex, he caught it and was immediately consumed by the cube.

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

Soul Transfer
Downloading

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

1%

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

10%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒

50%

███████▒▒▒

100%

██████████

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

Soul Transfer
complete...

✦•┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈•✦

"AAAAAHHHHH?!"Ikki shot out from wherever he was and began to shiver, he was surrounded by snow and a few yards away from him there was the opening of the forest.
He was shaking uncontrollably as he glanced around. He stands from the snow-covered ground and managed to stumble his way out of the forest and into what seemed like a fantasy town...
"Lord Zylith?"

"Who...Who are you?"Ikki managed to mumble out before fainting due to the cold. The woman that found him gained the attention of others to aid her in moving the now unconscious male.

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Once again he jumps awake with a start, looking every which way but was immediately calmed by the woman who got him to the hospital.
"Lord Zylith, you're alright. How's your head and are you aware that you've been missing for six days?"

"Who is Zylith?"

"That's you. You've sustained a head injury, which explains why you can't recall anything...Ah, my name is Veronica and I'm your head maid." Veronica explains to Ikki, now know as Zylith that he is a young duke of
Snezhnaya. After she explained the important parts of his 'life', she excuses herself from the room to grab him some dinner.
"Sorry, Zylith but I guess this is my life now...I wonder if it was a random thing or was it meant for me to take his place...I wonder what I look like.."Zylith stood from the bed glancing around until his eye made contact with a reflective surface.
"Oh!?"

"If I didn't know any better, the game creator is obsessed with handsome faces...Hmm, such a gentle face that could knock everyone off their feet. And yet I still have my resting bitch face."Zylith mumbles while gazing into the mirror, he couldn't believe this was now his face. He was even more surprised that he landed into a body of a duke.
This could possibly make things ten times easier!
Zylith places himself back onto the bed so that he wouldn't worry the woman named Veronica.
"Sorry for the wait Lord Zylith."

"Thank you very much. Uhh if it's okay, could I get a bit more basic information on myself?"

"Of course! You're 1,004 years of age-"

"Excuse me?!" Zylith yells out much to Veronica's surprise but she had to quickly remind herself that the man in bed held no memories.
"Well yes, you're an Adepti. Your genetic makeup is that of a human and Phoenix. Which means you'll be alive for quite some time."

"I feel faint..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973 53 16
Final year university student Ajax dreads graduating. A lifetime of sitting in a shitty office at a shitty computer, making shitty cups of tea for hi...
74.3K 2.6K 37
(Discontinued) -𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 -𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑥 𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑡 (A lot of characters are ooc) ༆𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐔�...
57.6K 1.9K 11
"....You're just like him..." "You even look like... Him.." "I feel like... I'm seeing his ghost...." "...Is it more than just a vessel..?" "I feel l...
22K 350 6
Just a male reader insert story on Genshin, saw that there's not that many so decided to do one myself. Doing this for fun so come read along if you'...