Paradis's Hammer (attack on...

By serasio

this is the story about (y/n) a eldian kid which his luck faded away every day More

Before we start
living as an eldian
Wrongly judged
A New Beginning
The fall of Shiganshina
The Cadets
The First Year
The Third Year
The attack on Trost
Mission To Recapture Trost
The Trial
The Scouts
Hanji's experiments
Days before the expedition
The Day Before The Expedition
The 57th Expedition
Betrayal
Crystal Dreams
Eren's dream
The aftermath
The Beast and his Titans
The Beast and his Titans PT.2
Traitor
Old memories
Trust
Answers and trouble
Frieda's decision
Fight in the cave
Choose
The beginning of the end
The new queen of the Walls
On my own
The last search
(The Beginning of the End pt.2) The end

The Second Year

6.4K 157 72
By serasio

A/N: Ignore the "-----------" im using them as a reference to rewrite those parts.

(y/n) p.o.v

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were running in the middle of the rain in the forest, carrying our ODM gear and heavy backpacks while Shadis screamed at us, not the best combination if you ask me, I saw Armin beginning to slow down, I was going to help him until Reiner reached him first and grabbed his backpack, and honestly, I was kinda relieved, I wanted to help Armin but at the same time I didn't want to carry two backpacks, after some long minutes I finally reached the end, I was exhausted, I layed on the ground for some seconds until I felt someone grab me by my shoulders and put me in my feet when I looked who did it I saw Reiner, he was really strong.

Reiner: come on (y/n) just walk a bit more to the dining tables, if you only focus on your tiredness it will be worse.

(y/n): it's easy for you to say it you're strong as hell.

Reiner: but I wasn't always strong  I had to train, just like you.

(y/n): I guess you are right, lets head to the dining tables.

After some walking, I finally reached the dining table and sat down with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, I used to always sit with them but when I started to talk with Annie I used to sit with her and Reiner and Bertholdt, we had become pretty good friends, but now I was just tired and wanted to sit down as quickly as possible.

Eren: oh (y/n) I thought you were going to sit with Annie.

(y/n): What, you don't want me here? - I said it with a fake sad voice.

Eren: n-no I was just-.- He got pretty nervous and Mikasa looked at me dead in the eye and I got very nervous, Mikasa can be really scary.

(y/n): c-calm down Eren I was just joking.

Eren: oh.

The rest of the dinner was pretty calm, and when the bells ringed I went to my cabin to sleep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip next day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After waking up and doing my daily routine which was, waking up with Shadis delightful screams, change to my uniform, and go eat breakfast, then do exercise and shower, after doing all of this I went to get my ODM gear since today we will be in teams of 3 hunting down dummy titans in the forest, this time my team was, Thomas and Mina, after entering the forest we managed to "kill" 6 dummy titans. I wasn't really focused on the exercise, I was focused on tomorrow, tomorrow was going to be our free day and I would go visit Frieda like I always did.

We then went to eat lunch and I sat down with Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt.

Reiner: oh hi (y/n).

(y/n): hi Reiner.

Reiner: so what are you guys going to do tomorrow?

Bertholdt: I don't know

Annie: I don't know either 

Reiner: and you (y/n)?

(y/n): I am going to Mitras.

Berthold: why do you always go there in your free days?

(y/n): I promised someone I would visit them when I could.

Reiner: oh, is she your girlfriend? - he said it with a sassy voice

(y/n): w-what? n-no. - his question really surprised me, in all of these years I never had that kind of feelings for her, besides she was my family now, and I'm not into incest.

Reiner: your face says otherwise.

(y/n): no Reiner, she is my family.

Reiner: oh, and why didn't you said that earlier.

(y/n): how would I know you would ask that.

Reiner: fair enough.

Annie: and who is she?

(y/n): her name is Frieda Reiss

Annie: oh, she is the one who took care of you.

(y/n): yep.

After that, all was fine, after eating we had hand-to-hand combat, I had become better at it since Annie was training me again, and with training, I mean getting my ass kicked until I learned the technique and how to defend against it.

Shadis: the pairs will be Jean kirschtein with Eren Yeager, Annie Leonhardt with Thomas Wagner, Mikasa Ackerman with (y/n) Reiss. - I stopped to listen to him when he said I was with Mikasa, I was doomed, with all of the people that are here why her? honestly, she scares me.

We got in front of each other and I got in my fighting stance and she did too, after some seconds of doing nothing I charged at her, I tried to punch her but she blocked and tried to take me to the ground, but I put my feet in place and grabbed her arm with my right arm, and with the other arm I put it on her abdomen with my palm open, then I lifted her and threw her on the ground, and tried to pin her, then she punched me in the face, making me go back, then she threw a kick and it landed on my left arm and it sent me to the ground, I stood up and we got into a punch fight, she would punch I blocked, I punched she blocked, this kept the same for a few seconds until I did her the same technique I did to Eren, but when she touched the ground I then pinned her successfully to the ground, after a few seconds of struggling she gave up, everyone including me was shocked, I had beaten Mikasa the number 1 cadet, I was happy and scared, she would want to fight more often, as the adrenaline was lowering i felt the pain of the kick and punches on my arms, it faded away quickly thanks to the titan healing, then you rested for all the time that was left until dinner.

When the bell ranged you went to eat dinner and then go to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator p.o.v

Timeskip to the next day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you woke up and quickly changed, you went to Trost to take a carriage to go to Mitras, but you didn't know 3 people were following you, they were Reiner, Berthold, and Annie.

Bertholdt: I don't think this is a good idea, Reiner, if he discovers us he would get mad.

Annie: he never gets mad at anyone.

Reiner: Annie is right, even if he found out he wouldn't care.

Bertholdt: if you say so.

They took a carriage too and followed you. After some time you arrived at Mitras, you noticed the three of them following you so you got out from the carriage wandered around the most populated areas, and when no one noticed you made a tunnel with the hardening.

You were now close to the entrance of the palace and knocked on the door and after some minutes Frieda opened it, she would usually wait on the door for you.

Frieda: hi (y/n).

(y/n): hi Frieda!

She then stepped out and closed the door and you talked while wandering on the streets.

This was noticed by the trio following you.

Reiner: guys look! (y/n) is with that girl named Frieda.

Bertholdt: so he wasn't lying.

Annie was kinda jealous and she didn't know why you and Annie would spend more time with you than her, both of you would train together and walk around the forest together in your free time and knew that she was family to you.

After some wandering around you had already noticed them spying on you and Frieda, so you went to them.

(y/n): hey guys.

Frieda: who are them

Bertholdt: oh (y/n) please don't get mad! it was Reiner's plan to spy on you.

Reiner: hey why did you tell him that!

(y/n): I'm not mad. Frieda those are Reiner Bertholdt and Annie, they are my friends in the cadets.

Frieda: hi, it's nice to see that you made friends.

(y/n): you can walk with us if you are ok with that.

Reiner: ok

All of you started to walk around Mitras and Frieda saw how Annie was close to you.

Frieda: (y/n)? are you and Annie a couple or something?

(y/n): w-what? n-no! why would you say that?

Annie just blushed and looked away.

Frieda: I'm just wondering.

As it was getting late you had to go back, you said goodbye to Frieda and got into a carriage with Reiner, Berthold, and Annie. You just talked about trivial things with them until you reached the training ground, it was late so you went to the cabin to sleep.

 The rest of the year was the same, train, go visit Frieda in your free days, spend your free time with Annie, it was like both of you enjoyed each other's company. And you started to have some feelings for her again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 791 31
"-๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐‘๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ live in his world than live without him in mine." โ˜… ๐Ÿ”ญ.. In which a boy from her past returns to her and becomes her bodygua...
30.2K 599 15
You grew up in a Military family with your dad a Garrison soldier, your oldest brother an actual Scout, and your mother an MP. You weren't great at m...
61K 4.3K 29
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
212K 4.5K 35
Year 845. Humanity has almost been wiped out thanks to The Titans, tall creatures with unsatiable hunger for human flesh. Humanity builds walls to pr...