Archer's Wind 2 (Mpreg)

By lovelyfaye27

"Who are you???.. Why do I keep dreaming about you?... Are you real?... Why I can't see your face??.." So man... More

Chapter 1 Missing you
Chapter 3 Their Back
Chapter 4 Old Acquaintance
Chapter 5 One Family
Chapter 6 The fashion Show
Chapter 7 The Leaked Photos
Chapter 8 Painful Memories
Chapter 9 Painful Memories 2
Chapter 10 Bumping Into Her
Chapter 11 Kit Medical Mission
Chapter 12 Meeting Them Again
Chapter 13 Win Chantara
Chapter 14 A Mother Instinct
Chapter 15 The Shocking Truth
Chapter 16 The Shocking Truth 2
Chapter 17 Who are You?
Chapter 18 Stranger But Not
Chapter 19 The Meaning of Archer's Wind
Chapter 20 A Fragment of Memories
Chapter 21 Fragment of Memories 2
Chapter 22 My Son Theo Shane
Chapter 23 Being Left Behind
Chapter 24 I'm Home Again
Chapter 25 Our New Life
Chapter 26 We Are Whole Again
Chapter 27 I'm Lost Without You
Chapter 28 The Lost Memory
Chapter 29 Lost Memory 2
Chapter 30 A Family Gathering
Chapter 31 How To Deal a Leech
Chapter 32 The End Of Her Scheme
Chapter 33 A Walk To Remember
Chapter 34 A Finale
Chapter 35 A Finale 2
Extra Mark and Kit
Extra Mark and Kit Ending

Chapter 2 First Day of School

1.3K 51 1
By lovelyfaye27

Theo's POV

A bright sunlight woke me up from deep slumber,i yawn while stretching my arms and get up lazily.Today is my first day at school as a Freshman in high school. I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine when I heard a knock from outside of the bathroom.

"Come in Dad!..I'm in the bathroom." I yelled while I finished brushing my teeth and fixing my hair.

I walk out of the bathroom and saw him sitting in my bed staring at our family photos taken during my 5th birthday celebration.

"Good morning Dad.." I kiss his cheek and he look at me warmly.

"Good morning Munchkin..are you excited to start your day at your new school?"

"Yap!.."

"Ok go downstairs there's a surprise waiting for you.."

My eyes widen the moment I heard the word "surprise "and instantly dash off at the living room but I see nothing then I heard some noise coming at the kitchen,i head there to check since it's too early for visitor and got surprised.

"Graannddmaa!!......"

I rush to her side when I saw her making breakfast for us,

" Morning Munchkin.." she smile warmly still holding a ladle as I rush to her side.

"Good Morning Grandma..when did you come back?"

I asks while I hug her tightly and she gently patted my back,i nozzle at her neck smelling her vanilla scent.

"I arrived early at the morning..your Dad didn't tell you that I'm coming back today?" I shook my head still hugging her and she patted my back gently.

"Ok enough,go sit at the table and bring this plate since I'm almost done here." She gently push me away and putting a few plates on my hand.

I look up and saw Dad leaning at the door with coffee on his hand smiling at us.

"Dad why you never said Grandma will be back today.." I complain to him and he chuckles at my sulking mood.

"It's a surprise Munchkin,beside your Grandma text me late last night and your already asleep.."

He answered and walk ahead of me,I studied my Dad back,he still looking good for a 35 year old.I hope whoever he date will take care of him.

I sighed thinking my mom and sadness creep in my heart but i set it aside since today is my first day at my new school.

Soon Grandma show up with our breakfast,pancakes,eggs ,bacon and toasted bread.

"Munchkin,how was your vacation?"

"It was great Grandma,Mimi and Papi send their regards to you and will coming soon to be here with us..."

"Really?..that would be nice,are they coming for vacation?.."

"Nope.., They said they're gonna stay here for good..." I continue eating then glance at my father direction.

"Dad are you going to drop me off to school or P'Sandee will drive me?"

"I will drop you off ..I don't want to missed your first day in high school."

"Ok ..Thanks Dad but please,don't call me Munchkin there at school,please...."

I gaze at him with my best puppy eyes pleading and he chuckles with my request.

"Ok I will not call you that since your a big boy now.." He teasingly told me which I huff in annoyance.

Grandma just shake her head and continue eating while I banter with my Father.After we finished I get up and go back to my room to brush my teeth again.

I walk to my bed once I'm done brushing my teeth and pick up my mom photos.

"I miss you Mom,today is my first day as a high school,i grown up well Mom but..How I wish you are still here with us..."

A tears fall down in my cheeks and I wipe it immediately,i sighed deeply and kiss my Mom pictures then put it back at my bedside table,I took my bag and rush outside where Dad is waiting with his car.

Thanu's POV

I am driving my son to his new school,i glance at him and he look nervous and excited as he keep checking his phone.

"Munchkin...,everything will be ok..don't worry too much ok."

I patted his hand and he calm down for a while.We arrived at his school and i move to get off the car when he stop me.

"Dad,you don't have to send me at my classroom,I am fine going by myself please.."

I sigh looking at his puppy eyes.

"Ok but promise to call me if there something wrong ok?.." i sigh and kiss his forehead before i let him off the car..

He wave his hand to me and I urge him to go inside the campus and watching him till he disappear from my sight and i take my phone to call Sandee.

Calling Sandee.....

"Hello Sir,do you need something?..."

"Hello Sandee, did you secure Munchkin school for any threats?..."

"Yes Sir,I already checked everything the school is safe for him.?...

"What about his security?..are they watching him always?.."

"They are on standby Sir and the best for camouflage,they can easily blend with the student and Little Master will never notice that he has tail all the time...."

"Ok I'm glad to hear that...I can't afford if something will happen to him...so make sure he is safe all the time Sandee.."

"You can count on me Sir,I will not failed you again."

"Thank you Sandee and one more thing,could you send someone who is good in hacking of surveillance.."

"I will be there Sir.."

"Ohh..Ok, and Thank you Sandee.."

"It's my Job Sir,...."

I cut the call and drive away from school,I still need to meet Mark at our company before I go to Darvid Corporation.

Soon I arrived at My company,I get off the car and press the key to lock it,I go to the lobby where the elevator located and employees greets me after I passby.I just nod at them head directly to the private elevator.I check my watch for the time it's 7:45 am,I still have an hour before I'm needed to attend a meeting.The elevator open and I went out immediately  heading directly to CEO office,

"Good Morning Sir,.." Mark assistant greet me,he discretely fix her hair and motion me to go inside after she informed Mark of my arrival.

"Morning Bro.." Mark says the moment I enter and give me a Bro hug.I shove him a bit when he tighten his hold on me.

"Morning.."i replied not liking the reason I am here, "Any development?.."

"So far it's zero..Jack and Jew can't find anything at all,it's clean and the cut loses is very subtle,you will never notice unless you know how it works.."

I clenched my hand hearing him and look outside of his office.

"It's seem like I have to go back here soon.. and Mark expect a discreet visit from Sandee.."

I look into his eyes and he got what I meant to do.We discuss a lot of things and the upcoming projects that will be held by Darvid Corporation.

"Ai'Than..My Kitty wants to participate the upcoming medical mission that your company will going to sponsor."

"Hmmmm... that's good to hear,I trust N'Kit to manage it well for me then.." i wink at him teasing and he glare at me.

"No!... all he want to do is volunteering not managing the whole medical mission...One more thing don't recruit My Kitty for the higher position!.." he said glaring at me continuously.

I sighed and pat his back to let him know I understand what he wants.

"By the way,it's Theo first day in his new school today,did you sent him there?.."

I nod and look outside,I felt lost looking at the city and not hearing Mark saying.

"Thanu...Than..Ai'Than!.."

I felt a smack in my head and glare at him who look worried to me and I softly whisper.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you.." I look at Mark who understand my reason. We been together for so long that he already familiar on me.He is always the rock I lean on,my best brother and best friend..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~kind of boring right,sorry for that😉😊
Keep reading me please🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 131 13
Part I desc.: Vessel has finally died, just as he wanted, but a God comes to him, asks him to help spread their message across the world. To worship...
1.1K 87 36
"Why'd you even come back? The last time I checked, your mom didn't want you anywhere near this particular place in this planet where we live in." I...