The Rejected Imprint, The Acc...

Von LexisRSalmon

(Completed) Lexi Anne Swan. Moving to Forks Washington or supposed to be a dream come true for Lexi she was s... Mehr

A1
A2
A3
A4
A5
A6
A7
A8
A9
A10
A11
Eclipse
B1
B2
B3
B4
My first A/N
B5
B6
B7
Breaking Dawn
C1
C2-The Wedding
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
A/N - Another Book!!!!
C10
C11
C-12
C-13
C-14
Breaking Dawn pt. 2
D1
D2
D3
D4
D6
D7
D8
D9
D10
D11
D12
D13
D14
D15

D5

3.3K 104 2
Von LexisRSalmon

(Top left baby room. Bottom left toddler room. Top right a child's room. Middle and bottom right teenager.)

Rosalice Emmiliya Cullen

(Top left baby's room. Top right toddlers room. Bottom left children's room. Bottom right teenager.)

Jace Issac &, Paul Samuel Black.

(OMG do you know how hard it is find decent pics of twins!?!? And I know it looks a little off but I tried to adjust their skin tone to a darker color and it didn't really turn out well...)

Lexi's P.O.V

Two weeks later...

Over the course of the last few weeks the triplets' scents have changed. More and more everyday the triplets are starting smell like a hybrid of a vampire and a shifter, Carlisle thinks that might be because their blood mixed with one another.
But we won't know until he can compare the blood samples to mine.
And I've told Edward and Jake about what's been happening with me. Edward thinks I might the gift of healing but no vampire has ever possessed such a gift before but then again, I'm not a full vampire. I'm a hybrid. So there is literally no telling what I can do.
Just as I was deep in thought Seth came barreling through.
"I Graduated Early!!!!" He cheered. "And it's all thanks to you!"
"Told you that you could do it." I smiled.
"Hey where's the kids?" Seth questioned looking around. Alice had vision of him coming over so the guys took the kids to visit Billy and dad. After I shared my suspicions about Seth maybe imprinting on one of our kids, Edward and Jacob went into protective dad mode and have bustling the kids back and forth all over the place.
"Edward and Jacob took them to see their grandpas." I giggled as he pouted.
"It's not fair!" He whined. "They've been alive a full two months now, and I've only seen them from a far!"
"We're home!" Leah's voice rung out as I heard my mates whisper arguing with her.
"Mommy!" Jace screamed running at me, arms stretched out. Laughing I picked him up as the other two came running up to me.
"Mommy." Rosalice's sweet little voice called up to me. "Who is that?" Pointing at Seth, Rosalice stared at him inquisitively.
"Hi I'm...." Seth trailed off staring straight into her eyes. Imprinting on her.
Suddenly a loud growl and hissing filled the room as Jacob and Edward started advancing on him. Standing in their way, I glared up into their eyes.
"Lexi he-"
"Yeah I know." I glared cutting Edward off. "I was the one who first suspected that he would. You know it can't be helped so back off. Besides it's not even like that for him right now and you know it."
They pouted but did as I said, gently taking Jace out of my arms and leading them to the gardens to play.
"Lexi! Hey so I was thinking..."

Everything was finally falling into place, Marianne and Luca have decided to move back into her old house and La Push. The council apologized for the role in her suffering, Jake had taken over us being Alpha of our pack, and the wedding planning for my brother's wedding was coming full circle.
As the months progressed the growth of our kids have finally slowed down. They're all beautiful and unique and I don't know what I would do without them, but still the fear that I will outlive them grows with each and every day. Edward is convinced that will find answers in Brazil and I hope that he is right.
My healing abilities have grown exponentially, now it's not just cuts and plants that I can heal but fatal injuries. We had a rogue nomadic vampire come through here and Colin was wounded gravely. He almost died but I was able to heal him, it was almost as if time had reversed itself. Carlisle actually has me volunteering at the hospital to heal smaller wounds and sicknesses.
It's strange, if you asked me 3 years ago where I would be today I probably would have said in college far far away from any family that I had. But now I'm here, with my mates with Edward and Jacob, my children, my brother, my parents. I never thought I would have such a huge family, but here we are.
And I have never been more grateful.

July 1st....

Leah, Sierra, Alice and Rose. ^^^

"I can't thank you enough." Jessica smiled as I laced up her wedding dress. "Not just for this but for everything. For giving me a second chance, for introducing me to Paul. All of it."
"I'm a big believer of second chances." I smiled rubbing her shoulders gently.
"You girls almost...." Mom started but trailed off seeing us. "You look..."
"Hot?" Jake smirked coming up from behind her. Scoffing, mom lightly wacked his arm before turning back to us.
"You girls look beautiful." She chocked up. "But uuhhh it's time to get moving."
"I'll see out there." I smiled grabbing my bouquet and lacing my arm through Jake's.
First Leah walked out, her arm laced with her brother's. Then Sierra walked out with Michael, her brother. Then Alice and Jasper were third.
Next Rose and Emmett.
And finally it was mine and Jake's turn. As we made it to the end of the aisle I watched my  handsome little boys walk in each with a white and light designed pillow, they came to stand beside Jacob, who is Paul's Best Man.
Then my adorable daughter came down the aisle, a graceful smile on her lips as she showered her multicolored flower petals on the floor. Rosalice quickly came to my side just as Jessica appeared with my dad walking her down the aisle.
Her parents didn't approve of Paul or their marriage, and refused to come. The countless nights Paul and stayed awake comforting just fueled my anger towards. Just as the music stopped Jessica stood before Paul, who might I add had tears in his eyes.
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Paul Anthony Lahote and Jessica Rebecca Stanley. Now I was told by the maid of honor to not even ask if anyone objects so we'll just be moving on to the vows." Priest Daniels smirked as the crowd laughed quietly. "Now, if I'm not mistaken, the couple has written their own vows. Paul, if you will."
"Where to start..." He laughed nervously. "How about the day we met? You were wearing that sexy black bikini..." The crowd chuckled once more as Jessica's face heated up. "Even before I got up to you, I couldn't take my eyes off you. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, and when our eyes met, I froze. It was like time stood still. And it was like this huge wave crashed over me and I knew you were the one. It sounds strange, but sometimes love at first sight is real. But that doesn't mean it's easy. We've worked so hard to be here. To be together and I want you to know, I will always work at making sure we last. You're my soulmate, and I love you. Always."
Sniffling Jessica had gently rub her under eye so she wouldn't start crying.
"Paul," She laughed nervously. "Three years ago, the only thing on my mind was taking over the world." She paused for comedic effect as the crowd laughed. "I thought there was no room for love in my life. My dreams were too big. Too bright. Even for me. All I ever wanted was to please my parents but then, you came out of nowhere, and you changed everything. My dreams were too big too bright but they had no color. You brought the color to my life. You made me see there was more to life than my parents desires. And you, you became my new dream."
"Do you Paul Lahote take Jessica Stanley to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health? For richer or for poor? As long as you both shall live?"
"I do!" Paul grinned bouncing on the balls of his feet.
"And do you Jessica-"
"Hell yes!"
"Well okay then!" The priest and crowd laughed. "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride."
Just as Paul was about to pull Jess in for a kiss, she reached up and yanked him down into a fierce and passionate kiss.
Well at least now we have cake!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4M 22.3K 58
This story is complete and Edited ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show S...
14.9K 340 17
With a baby on the way and a decision to move to Forks, Antonio has recently learnt that his sister, Bella, was abandoned in the woods by the very sa...
2M 95.5K 78
(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞🔞) Three mates. One destiny. A world on the brink of destruction. At 27, Riley thought she knew who she w...
39.8K 1.1K 15
After having lost her father, her uncle going back to Florida, accidentally killed a young teenage girl and having triggered the werewolf curse, but...