proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•–π•Ÿ
season 2!!
π•–π•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
season 3!!
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠

836 28 17
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 24
~ space colony part two ~

"i knew you'd show up sooner or later."

"where is everyone?" chase asked, referring to the rest of his family and his girlfriend.

"in due time. but for now, what do you say we focus on our little reunion?"

"just for the sake of asking," perry trailed off, ignoring the fact that both sides took their fighting stances, "if we were to sacrifice tasha-"

"get over here," valerie groaned, pulling her former principal behind her.

"we blasted you miles into the sky. how are you even alive?"

"what are the odds he'd land here?"

krane went to speak, but everything came out as a garbled speech, confusing them all.

"what?"

"i said-"

"still not gettin' it. sounds like something's jammed in your air duct," adam scrunched his face up, only ignoring krane more.

"better?" he questioned after smacking the device covering his mouth.

"yeah," they all replied.

"when i fell back to earth, i sustained severe injuries."

"really? didn't notice," chris interrupted.

"this face plate helps me breathe," he continued, ignoring the younger twin.

"well, i think i speak for all of us when i say it's an upgrade, because that chain of paper clips you had hangin' off your face was not working."

causing his anger to only rise, krane extended his arm and lifted chris into the air, choking him for a couple of seconds before tossing him back to the ground.

"okay. still got that old trick."

"shut up," valerie smacked her brother's head, helping him off the ground.

"and a few new ones, too."

"how did you get up here?"

"i used a cyber cloak and pretended i was a colonist. i was roberta from kentucky."

"it all makes sense now," chase realized. "the satellite. the hole in the dome. it was you."

"when i heard that donald was creating a space colony in another galaxy, i realized this was my perfect opportunity."

"to become a middle-aged southern woman?"

"to create a new base camp for my bionic army, far away from any meddling humans."

"well, you don't have a bionic army anymore. they work for us now."

"i have a new army," krane informed. "the colonists. they're about to be implanted with bionics, which brings me to doctor gao. doctor gao is a scientist who's come up with a new way of creating bionic humans. liquid injection."

"we will never let you put bionics in those innocent people."

"you won't have a choice. look familiar?" he asked, showing them the device that he used to control the president. "with the triton app device, i can make you do anything i want."

"nice try, but the triton app won't work on us. mister davenport put a block in our chips."

"you may have a block, but your fathers don't," krane chuckled, revealing martin and donald, whom both had glowing green eyes.

"no!"

"who's your daddy now?"

"big d."

"dad."

"it's too late. they're already under krane's control."

"please, whatever you do, don't turn me into a bionic soldier. just putting' on a little show for the kids. i'm all yours," perry winked.

"pass. gao, come and get the newest members of my army."

"gladly," the doctor spoke, taking his weight off the wall.

"don't even think about it," adam warned, firing his head vision at the man, who collected the heat into a sphere and threw it at the group.

they all jumped to the side except for valerie, who put her superpowers to use. the ball of heat hit her, but the small burning sensation quickly went away.

before she could even run at the doctor, krane raised her into the air and tossed her across the room, giving gao enough time to grab the two men and geo-leap.

"val!" bree and chris shouted in unison, rushing towards her.

"i'm okay," valerie mumbled, holding onto her neck until the pain went away.

"wait, he can geo-leap?"

"after i fell back to earth, doctor gao was the only person who could fix me. since he's a scientist, i paid him back with my most precious resource—the same bionic secrets douglas gave me."

"and with those secrets," gao returned with a container, "i was able to apply my own science to create this. liquid bionics. once this bionic fluid enters the human bloodstream, the compounds begin to solidify, forming a bionic infrastructure that communicates with the muscles and brain, creating one incredibly powerful bionic human."

"why are you helping a madman?"

"who's to say i'm not madder than he is?" gao laughed.

"destroy them," krane ordered.

using what seemed to be some sort of lightning lasso, gao hit chase while krane used an ability similar to adam's
blast wave, sending the latter flying.

bree sped at the two men, knocking them to the ground and giving the twins the chance to grab onto everybody and geo-leap them away.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

as soon as chase and adam recovered, the group came up with a plan.

"can you find them?" leo asked valerie after they found the armory.

"yeah, but we have to be quiet."

"alright, here," chase handed leo a weapon and began to leave the room, causing the younger boy to scrunch up his face in annoyance.

"i can-"

"don't embarrass yourself," adam interrupted, patting leo's chest.

"ugh," he groaned, throwing his arm up and accidentally generating a laser sphere, sending valerie over a desk full of ammo and other little gadgets.

"val!"

"i'm okay," she announced, propping herself up and bursting out into laughter.

"let's go," chase ordered, flicking leo's forehead and glancing over at chris, who was staring at another gadget. "don't touch that!"

"why?"

"goes boom," he replied carefully, moving his attention to his sister, who was helping valerie up onto her feet. "are we good to go now?"

"next room," the hispanic girl whispered, extending her arm to stop the others from walking into krane's view.

"time to begin building our bionic army."

"i saw we start with the tiny vain one," krane spoke, causing the six to share a look and swiftly move into the room.

"not so fast, chin strap. ha! didn't think we'd find you, did you?"

"the entire colony is one square mile."

"yeah, well we walked that mile and we found you."

"i am useless," val muttered.

"you really think that toy is going to do anything to the most powerful beings in the universe?"

"we're about to find out," leo deadpanned.

"get him!"

doctor gao took a couple steps then geo-leaped right as leo pulled the trigger.

"no!" krane shrieked at the burning containers.

"leo, keep shooting."

"you imbecile. what are you doing?"

"bree, now."

she nodded, following their plan and speeding to krane, taking off his face plate.

"let's finish this leo."

he aimed the gun at the dome, blasting the main part and setting off the alarm.

"that should do it."

"come on, we have to get out of here."

"what about gao?"

"we don't have time. the entire dome is about to collapse. we have to get everyone to the spacecraft fast."

"oh, so now you're talking to me again."

"just go!" chase raised his voice.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"alright, the colonists are locked up in the back with davenport, tasha, jenna and martin."

"great. once we get back to earth, we can deactivate their triton apps."

"do we have to? i think mister davenport looks kinda nice with green eyes," adam smiled to himself.

"that dome's about to come down. we need to get out of here," leo let go of the bar, which he had gotten a grip on while the ship started to violently shake.

"saddle up, skin boards. this filly's locked and loaded and rarin' to jam out of the space rock stable. that one's for you, buck."

"here," bree whispered, leading valerie to an empty chair and scooting it closer to her own. "don't leave my sight."

"what if i have to take a piss?"

"wow, looks like we made it out of there just in time," chris saved his sister from bree's glare.

"yeah," chase sighed.

"okay, i don't know about you guys, but all this space stuff has me worn out. i'm gonna take a nice, little inter-galactic nap."

"chase, just hurry up and get us home."

"alright, i'll plot a course. i think we can take a shortcut through the andromeda galaxy."

"can we name our kid that?"

"maybe," bree softly smiled, glancing down at her girlfriend, who was resting her head on her shoulder.

"should be smooth sailing from here."

"worst vacation ever."

"tell me about it," perry shouted, resulting in val jumping up and slightly hitting her head against bree's chin. "what do you say tomorrow we hit the day spa and get our armpits waxed? it'll be a nice change from going to the barber shop."

"hey, leo looks nice with green eyes, too."

"that's the triton app," chase realized after spinning around in his chair.

"fuck," chris slammed his head on the desk, just wanting all of it to be over.

"why is he aiming at us?"

"watch out!" valerie warned, getting up and blocking them all from leo's sphere.

"get behind me," chase ordered, generating a forcefield that chris quickly copied for extra protection.

being the only one open, leo aimed at valerie once more, who took the hit and slid on the ground, stopping behind her brother's shield to give herself enough time to heal.

"for a guy who throws like my grandma, he's got really good aim."

"when i put my forcefield down, you use your super speed to take him out. then you subdue him. val, do you think you could distract him for a second?"

"sure, why not," she sarcastically remarked, standing up and geo-leaping to the other side of the area. leo aimed again but right as he was going to throw the sphere, bree knocked him over, allowing adam to grab his arm.

"nice work, everybody."

"indeed," doctor gao announced his presence. "very impressive."

"aw, thanks, doctor gao. doctor gao!" adam dramatically gasped.

"did you really think i would just run away and let you go home? i'm just getting started. capturing your little space colony was just a small piece of our much-greater plan. to
begin again."

"what do you mean, begin again?"

"wiping out all human existence on earth, and repopulating it with a better, stronger, bionic civilization. once i launch my doomsday missile, it will start a nuclear winter, taking out all life," he informed, looking around and pointing the gun at every single one of them. "then i will inject your colonists with what remains of my bionic liquid, and my new race of super humans will thrive."

"not if we stop you first."

"too late. i just launched the rocket. in minutes, the human race will be a distant memory, and there's nothing you pathetic little bionic heroes can do about it. well, let's wrap this up, shall we? i got colonists to inject, and a bionic army to assemble. the workday grind just never ends."

adam took advantage of doctor gao being distracted and shot his weapon out of his hand. "get him!"

"yeah, get him!" perry repeated.

before they could reach him, gao created a bubble around himself and flipped to the other side of the room.

"destroy them!"

"yeah. destroy them!" perry switched teams, confusing the teens.

"really?"

"what? i'm trying to end up in the running side."

"what now?" chris asked after dodging leo's fireball.

"gap's controlling him."

"wait. i have an idea," bree exclaimed, sharing a look with her girlfriend.

"that you're not going through with," val said almost immediately, jumping up from behind the chair before bree could, "hey, leo!" she caught his attention, geo-leaping all over the control room, only staying in a spot for a couple seconds to allow leo to shoot.

after about 3 laser spheres, valerie stopped in front of doctor gao. "catch me if you can," she tilted her head, geo-leaping back to where the others were crouching.

"cool," chase muttered.

"nice work, team," perry walked away from a groaning doctor, who was on the verge of knocking out. "i never doubted you for a minute."

"lock him up in the back, and take leo with you. now that gao's out of it, he's not controlling him anymore."

"got it. i haven't seen him look this dazed since he walked in on my yoga class. come with me, dooley,"

"what was that?"

"something hit us."

"it's krane," valerie x-rayed through the other spacecraft.

"he's got one of the colony's space pods."

"okay, i'm not a fan, but this guy really commits."

"man your stations," chase ordered after they took more guys from krane.

"oh, now i get a seat up front."

"shut up," chris said while dragging adam down to the chair.

"alright, let's do this. loading missiles."

"he just blew up the weapons bay. we can't defend ourselves."

"no, we still have the missiles that i just loaded. prepare to launch."

"activating homing system," valerie pressed a couple buttons, unconsciously moving closer to bree.

"target is locked."

"prepare fire in three, two..."

"he just took out the homing system. fuck," chris whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"the computer can't aim the missiles without it."

"then i'm just gonna have to do it myself," chase panted, standing up and raising his hand to his forehead.

everyone watched carefully as the boy's eye turned blue.

"tracking," he bent down, preparing to hit the button. "tracking. now!"

"you did it!" bree cheered, looking away from the debris of krane's pod.

"nice job, bro."

"thanks," chase replied, fist bumping adam.

"hey, what's with all the commotion? did the big one push another button? so, where do you want me to fly this thing? you know, now that they earth is gonna be uninhabitable."

"gao's rocket," chase remembered, scanning the area.

"it's gonna hit earth in four minutes, and we don't have anything to intercept it. we can't stop it."

"i can if i use mister davenport's high-velocity escape suit."

"chase, that's too risky. your body could never withstand the force. you'll be ripped to shreds."

"i'll do it," adam spoke up, making chris' eyes widen.

"what?"

"adam, did you not hear bree? you could die."

"my super strength will give me a better chance of survival, and i think one casualty versus an entire planet is worth the risk."

"adam-"

"let me do this, chase. you were right. i need to grow up. and this is my time."

"okay," chase reluctantly agreed.

with a nod of his head, adam went to go put on the suit, being chased by a worried chris.

"be careful."

"it's gonna be very difficult for you to see when you're traveling that fast. i'll help you navigate on the com set."

"and i'll monitor your vitals."

"what if he doesn't make it?" chris spoke under his breath, not wanting front row seats to what was about to happen.

"he will," valerie stopped her brother from pacing, "he will."

"adam, you ready?"

"ready," he took a deep breath afterwards.

"wait. just in case you don't make it back, i want you to know that you were always my favorite-"

"hey," the twins interrupted in unison.

"-but that's not saying much."

"i've located the doomsday rocket. if you're going to stop it, you have to match it's speed."

"copy."

"engage thrusters."

"uh..."

"turn up the things that make you go faster," chris said loud enough for adam to hear.

"got it. engaging thrusters."

"how you doing, adam?" bree checked in.

"uh, i think i'm alright. i'm seeing stats, but that could be because i'm in space."

"we have to hurry. increase thrust to 85%."

"oh!"

"okay, adam, 95%."

"got it."

"keep going, adam. faster."

"he's literally on fire," chris groaned, switching his focus back to the back wall.

"chase, his heart rate is going through the roof. i don't think he can take much more."

"he has to try. you okay, adam?"

"yeah," he grunted.

"keep going. you're at 100%."

"just so you know, it really hurts. i think i'm burning up."

"push it further. you have to go past the limit."

"okay," he screamed. "guys, if i don't make it-"

"you're gonna make it. you're almost there."

"chase, it's too much."

"make him stop," the twins choked out, chris adding 'please' at the end.

"guys, if i don't make it, i want you to know that you're the best family..."

static.

"adam. adam!"

a beeping sound caught everybody's attention. his vitals were dropping,

"something's wrong. he's slowing down."

"what? no."

"come on," chris huffed, jumping over the bar that was separating them.

"adam! answer me!"

"come on, big guy, come on," perry stood up.

"adam!"

the beeping slowed and became a continuous tone, causing their hearts to drop.

"he's gone."

"no!" bree fell into valerie's embrace, tears appearing almost instantly.

perry grabbed onto chris and chase, comforting the two until the beeping sound resumed.

"wait. wait, look. he's speeding up again. adam, can you hear me?"

"yeah. yeah, i can hear you. sorry, i blacked out for a few, but i'm back."

"we thought we lost you," chris quickly put on his com set even though he had been listening to the whole conversation with his enhanced hearing.

"yeah, you're not gonna lose me that easily. hey, can you guys hold on a second? i've got some unfinished business to take care of. i think i see the rocket. it's pretty close."

"it's about to enter the earth's atmosphere. we don't have much time. if you can't stop it, the entire planet is toast."

"oh, i got this."

"you'll have to use your super strength to ram it head on," valerie leaned forward, resting her hands on the console, "the suit should protect you but please, for the love of god, be careful."

"okay. here goes."

an explosion followed adam's screaming, but no one knew if he had made it.

"adam! adam, are you there?"

"yeah, i'm here," adam answered with a bit of static. "guys...i did it!"

"yes!" they all cheered.

"oh, and you know that other thing i wanted to do in space? mission accomplished."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"well, mister davenport, aside from losing your entire space program, i'd say it was a pretty successful trip."

"yeah, it's not every day you get to save the world from total annihilation."

"i lost billions," donald cried as martin and tasha attempted to comfort him.

"let's go, handsome," perry walked past them with doctor gao in handcuffs,

"are you taking him to jail?"

"that's what some men call it."

"help me!" gao shrieked.

"well, i'm off, too."

"where are you going?"

"greece."

"honey, i really don't feel like traveling."

"oh, i didn't say you were going. come on, girls," tasha grinned, hopping onto the hydro-loop.

"we'll meet you there," bree pulled valerie back, sharing a nod with tasha and jenna before they left the island.

"what's up?" val inquired once they were far enough from the others.

"let's get married."

~~~

does this chapter make up for the wait...
also don't know what to do with this story anymore but it's okay because there's only two chapters left unless y'all want an epilogue?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 68 11
Ethereal /Ι™ΛˆTHirΔ“Ι™l/ -extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world. In which, Allison Meadows is more than friends wi...
15.1K 215 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...
566K 9.9K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...