proteus ~ bree davenport

-SUMMERL0VINGS Γ‘ltal

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... TΓΆbb

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•–π•Ÿ
season 2!!
π•–π•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
season 3!!
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠

π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–

741 23 2
-SUMMERL0VINGS Γ‘ltal

episode 23
~ space colony part one ~

"ugh, i am so happy mister davenport gave everyone the day off."

"obviously doesn't apply for me," valerie interrupted in a mutter, waving an old magazine at her girlfriend.

"it is way too hot to train," bree continued after a small glare.

"yeah, well, lucky for you, your brother's a bionic air conditioner."

"adam, nobody wants your disgusting breath blowing all over—oh, good heavens, that is so much better!"

jenna pushed chase aside, cooling herself off for a couple of moments before tapping adam and blowing the same amount, allowing the twins to cool down as well.

"get my back. get my back."

"hey, guys," tasha announced her presence as she hopped out of the hydro loop with a large grin on her face.

"hey," everybody responded, all leaning in for a hug.

"ahem! everybody, i have a very important announcement. i...donald davenport...am the first person to create a livable environment on another planet."

"what?"

"do aliens exist?" chris whispered to the older man, hoping no one else heard his question.

"of course they do," adam scoffed in response, embarrassing the balderas' boy.

"behold...my very own space colony," mister davenport exclaimed, pressing a button on the cyber desk to show a picture of the colony.

"woah."

"what?"

"wow, that's amazing."

"you've colonized a planet? why didn't you tell me?"

"because it was top secret."

"you should be glad he didn't tell you. he would not stop blabbering about it," martin shook his head as he entered the room, setting his tablet down to accept a hug from the twins and the blonde whom he basically saw as his daughter.

"and because every time i tell you guys anything, you blow it up, burn it down, crack it in half or sink it."

"hey, that is not...yeah, it is true," adam shrugged.

"looks cool. is that mars?"

"please. mars?" mister davenport scoffed. "mars is for amateurs. i colonized a planet in an entirely different galaxy. oh, by the way, did i mention i discovered an entirely different galaxy?"

"we," martin corrected, hiding it with a cough.

"how dare you?"

"the planet is called lithios, and this high-tech dome mimics the earth's environment, providing oxygen and gravity to the fifty colonists that i hand-picked for the project. i'm also the honorary mayor of the colony, which i have named davenportia."

"shocking," bree deadpanned.

"those colonists have been living there for almost a month," martin informed, getting interrupted by donald within seconds.

"and they are lovin' every daven minute of it. and pretty soon, you will all get to meet them. that's right. we are going on a family vacation to space!"

"family?" chris mumbled, jokingly sniffling and wiping his eyes.

"honored," jenna played along, raising her hand to her heart.

"dream come true."

"you told me we were going to greece," tasha returned the conversation to its original topic.

"well, davenportia is the greece of space. anyway, so it'll be a lot cooler there. it is way too hot here today.

"oh, no worries. i got you covered," adam smiled, moving aside and closer to mister davenport. once he was in front of the others, he took a deep breath and blew, sending his father, or uncle, flying.

"that's gonna leave a daven stain."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"this is it," mister davenport announced, leading the group into a separate area. "welcome to my intergalactic spacecraft, my pride and joy . hey, valerie, you've controlled your superpowers right? i don't want you flying off into space."

"i'm not the best at them yet but don't worry, i won't fall through the floor," she sarcastically smiled.

"anyways, isn't she beautiful?"

"wow! i never thought i'd be jealous of a spaceship," tasha exclaimed.

"oh, come on, honey, don't be jealous. you don't stand a chance against this thing."

"man, i can't believe this spaceship's been under the island all this time."

"well, that explains why he didn't make us live in the basement," bree scoffed.

"i think val may have accidentally fallen into the bathroom of this ship," jenna murmured, struggling to contain her giggling.

"mister davenport, this is awesome. if i was a nerd, i'd totally be geeking out right now," chase said, initiating chris' countdown, which ended with chase bursting out into goofy excited laughter.

"every time."

"cool. what's that?"

"oh, that's my high-velocity escape suit. it's made out of ultra-protective material that will allow me to fly back to earth in case we encounter any kind of emergency while in space."

"wait, but there's only one suit. what about the rest of us?"

"they can geo-leap," mister davenport shrugged, gesturing over to valerie, chris and jenna.

"i am zolton," adam spoke in a deep voice, "leader of the planet darkom. bow to me, puny inferior being."

"adam."

"who is this adam you speak of? i am zolton!"

"adam!" chase repeated.

"zolton!"

"give me that helmet," he ordered.

"no, i will not. zolton does not understand the human language."

"you mean the language he's speaking?" valerie asked, chase nodding his head in agreement.

"zolton will get back to you when he has an answer for that," adam spoke normally, backing up and placing the helmet in the correct place.

"okay, people, listen up. as your mission leader, it's my responsibility to inform you of what to do in case of an emergency. since we'll be traveling at speeds greater than 186,000 miles per second-"

"yeah, yeah, just sit down and shut up," chris interrupted, scrunching his face up in annoyance. "ouch," he muttered after being slapped by jenna.

"ladies and gentlemen, there are two exits on the aircraft—one in the front and in the rear. in the event of a water landing, chase can be used as a flotation device," adam proceeded to jump on his brother in attempts to demonstrate.

"okay, bree, val, jenna, tasha, mister davenport, you're all up front with me. adam, chris, you're in the back."

"what about me?" leo raised his eyebrows.

"i don't care," chase mumbled, shrugging.

"what? why am i in the back?"

"because you are so immature, you can't even pay attention to my safety directives. and i don't feel like traveling across two galaxies bearing 'ooh, what does this button do?' 800 times!"

zoning out their conversation, valerie pulled two seats together with her telekinesis, quickly dragging bree towards them after doing so.

"hi," bree whispered, a smile on her face as her girlfriend fix a loose strand of hair.

"hello there, m'lady. do you think there's any peanuts on board?"

"adam, no!" mister davenport shouted, catching their attention and sending the aircraft hurling.

"chase, what do we do in an emergency again?"

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"welcome to davenportia. isn't it beautiful? ah, who needs greece when you can come here?"

"it's lovely," tasha replied. "but if you really wanna make it up to me, you should rename it tashadonia."

"already tried switching it to something that included all of us," martin sighed, walking past them and towards his kids. "did val fall through the spaceship?"

"why does everyone think i'll do that?" she groaned, getting comforted by bree and chris and jenna snorted in amusement.

"hey, what's this big bubble for?"

"it's not a bubble. it's a dome."

"don't care. still wanna pop it."

"well, you can't. it protects everything in here from the planet's natural elements. without that done, there'd no oxygen, and all the colonists would die."

"donald, that sounds dangerous."

"it is. that's why we didn't tell these guinea pigs until after they signed their paperwork."

"i have no say in what we do," martin defended himself.

"i don't care if you're not the waiter, i want more space pancakes!"

"perry? what are you doing up here."

"wherever the bus stops, i get off."

"forget that. how did you get here?"

"i snuck up here weeks ago with the rest of these bozos. i can blend in anywhere. i spent three months on the south korean gymnastics team."

"how dare you sneak up here uninvited?"

"and this is where we escape," bree whispered, tightening her grip on her girlfriend's hand and speeding off.

"is the plan to just hide from everyone?"

"yes," she chuckled, looking around the two before shoving val up against a wall. "hi."

"hello again," valerie said with a smirk on her face, leaning in the second she stopped talking.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"i need you three to stay here until adam, bree and chase find out what's wrong. they should almost be at the satellite," mister davenport said, catching up to the twins and jenna with leo hot on his tail. "as soon as they fix the problem, communications will be restored, and everything will be back to normal."

"right, if normal is living a trillion miles from home in an ego-maniac's space bubble."

suddenly, an alarm started blaring, sending everyone into a state of panic and worry.

"what's that?" chris inquired, looking around.

"that's the dome's emergency system. something must have punctured it. ah! look!" donald shrieked, pointing to a hole in the dome.

"wow, big d., first your satellite's down, then there's a hole in the dome. i'm sorry but your colony is only getting two stars in my online review."

"if we don't latch that hole, all the oxygen in the colony will be sucked out in a matter of hours, and we'll all be dead!"

"excuse me?" tasha ran up to them.

"stop talking, tasha. you're sucking up all the oxygen!"

"we have to figure out a way to patch it up and then the twins and get up there."

"why us?" chris shrieked.

"stop talking!" mister davenport cried. "just, go get into the suits."

"i've always wanted to wear an astronaut suit," valerie mumbled, looking up at where the air was being sucked out before remembering they could die, causing her to grab onto chris and geo-leap them to the room with suits.

"the hole in the dome is bigger than i thought. you guys have to hurry."

"are you sure this is safe?"

"everything is gonna be fine," mister davenport reassured martin, who didn't want to let his kids out of his sight. "can you two make that jump? geo-leaping might be dangerous."

"yeah," valerie choked out.

"okay, hurry. tasha, i need you to keep the colonists calm. can you do that?"

"please, donald, i am more than capable in a crisis. listen up, colony people.  as you all know, we are dealing with a horrible disaster, but good news. valerie and chris are going up to fix it."

"which means most of you probably won't die."

"here goes nothing."

"do you trust me?"

"yes," chris took a deep breath, accepting his sister's outreaches hand. together, they jumped up as high as they could and luckily, valerie managed to get them to float through the dome, landing them on the outside part.

pulling out the tubes that came with the suit, the two began to fill in the hole to the best of their abilities while focusing on keep their balance.

"the molecular sealing is patching the hole!"

"i can't reach this spot," chris grunted, causing val to give it a shot, but she couldn't reach it either.

"in less than a minute, the dome's gonna run out of oxygen."

"okay," valerie whispered, slowly sliding over to get a better angle right as chris lost his grip on the dome and struggled to turn on his jet pack.

"chris!"

reacting quickly, val finished sealing up the hole and launched herself off the dome, basically tackling her brother and geo-leaping the two back to the ground.

"we did it!"

"thank you," chris let out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding, wiping off the dust from his suit and engulfing his twin in a hug.

"wait. where is everyone?"

"dad? leo? jenna?"

"mister davenport? tasha? where'd they go?"

"guys," chase ran into the room, perry, bree and adam behind him. "where's mister davenport?"

"we don't know."

"the satellite's fine. the signal was manipulated from here."

"that doesn't make sense," val crossed her arms, turning her head the second she heard footsteps approaching them.

"it really is zolton," adam said, looking at a guy dressed in all black, wearing a mask similar to the one on the spaceship.

"who are you?"

"you know exactly who i am," he chuckled, removing his mask and revealing their worst enemy, except he looked even worse than before.

"krane."

~~~
eh chapter, wrote it at 8 in the morning just to get something published
also sorry for any spelling errors i got acrylics for the first time yesterday
anyways got something special next chapter so that i don't have to write an epilogue 🧍🏽‍♀️

OlvasΓ‘s folytatΓ‘sa

You'll Also Like

10.9K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
311K 9K 88
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Emilia Hunter the banshee, will soon become the protector of the bionic siblings. What will happen when she falls in love with one o...
223K 5.4K 21
Mellie Hancock was just your average highschooler. Maybe a little more than average, thanks to her intelligence. What happens when her dad loses his...
567K 9.9K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...