proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕖𝕟
season 2!!
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
season 3!!
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

774 27 7
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 22
~ and then there were four ~

"what are you hiding?" chase groaned, running over to valerie, who had been avoiding him ever since the incident on the bridge.

"nothing," she replied, chuckling as she finally found the magazine she was looking for and returned to her spot on the couch.

"lies! something happened when you went to that wedding, didn't it? you've been acting odd, and you've been spending a lot of time with douglas. oh, and you're talking to oliver and kaz more frequently."

"good news, guys," mister davenport interrupting, walking into their living quarters "i am totally free this weekend. no meetings, no conferences. just two fun filled days with me."

"so no conferences at all?" bree clarified. "you know, if we looked really hard, i bet we could find you one."

"and with that guy," chris took his attention off of the foosball table for a moment to point at his father, who entered on the other side of the room.

"sorry to barge in. perry wouldn't leave me alone."

"stay here as long as you'd like. are you saying you don't want to hang out with me?"

"well, if she's not, i am," adam spoke up.

"alright. what about you, leo?"

"uh, big d., i'd love to, but i just really don't want to."

"don't worry, mister davenport. i'll hang out with you," chase grinned, setting down his tablet, showing that he was trying to search up information about mighty med.

"you know what? i got a lot of work. hey, douglas, what's wrong with you?"

"i just got a phone call from daniel."

"who's daniel?" bree questioned, confused as to why douglas seemed so distraught,

"your brother."

"we have another brother?" chase exclaimed, moving aside so that douglas could sit down, everyone quickly surrounding him.

"i never told anyone, but i actually created four bionic superheroes. adam, bree, chase and daniel."

"what is with you naming your kids in alphabetical order?"

"it's better than their origin names," douglas shrugged. "big boy, little boy, and not a boy."

"another brother, huh? well, would it kill you to throw some lip gloss and long hair into one of your test tubes?" bree grabbed onto valerie's hand, gripping it tightly to showcase her anger.

in a swift movement, val managed to slide her hand out and take out the small bean bag she always carried around for times like these.

"i can't believe you never told me. of all the rotten things you've done, this has gotta be the worst."

"i had to keep it a secret so daniel would be safe. he was just a baby the day you stole these guys from me."

"rescued," mister davenport corrected.

"stole."

"should i step in?" martin whispered to his kids, who both shook their heads, along with jenna.

"rescued."

"stole!"

"rescued!"

"okay, we get it. you're both terrible people. get to the point."

"after donny ratted me out, i knew i'd be living on the run, so i found daniel a nice family that was looking to adopt. that way, he could have a safe, normal life away from all my chaos."

"how old is he?" chase inquired.

"thirteen. he found some old records that listed me as his biological father, and he found my phone number, and here we are," douglas explained.

"well, when do we get to meet up?"

"whoa. whoa. i just talked to him for the first time. i don't think either one of us is ready for that."

"what did he say?"

"that's he ready to meet me. okay. look, i just don't know if i'm ready to be a dad."

"said the father to his three teenage kids."

"this feels like a family matter," chris slowly began to back out, the others too invested in the conversation to notice.

realizing this, martin tapped valerie and jenna on the shoulders, motioning towards the door and sliding out before douglas turned around.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"how was it?" valerie asked, looking up from her tablet to see adam, bree, chase and leo come back into the room,

"superpowers!" chase randomly shouted, which caught everyone's attention but adam, who began ransacking the place and throwing different items onto the coffee table.

"what?"

"i've been doing research. you touched that space rock and it gave you superpowers, didn't it? you have bionics and superpowers. you're the first super-powered bionic human! a hybrid! this is so awe-"

sadly, he couldn't finish his sentence as he was tackled to the floor by valerie.

"say another word and you'll regret having the title of the smartest boy alive."

"bree, come get your girlfriend off of me!"

"no, i think i'm okay. hey, babe, have i told you how good you look today?"

"don't look at me," jenna told her boyfriend, walking past the couch and out of his view.

"why didn't you tell us?" leo carefully asked, inching closer to make sure he had a way to escape in case valerie charged him.

"it's not a big deal," val sighed, getting off of chase and fixing her clothes.

"not a big deal?" chase exclaimed, jumping to his feet. "val, you have superpowers."

"so? i have boring powers that i can't even control."

"enlighten us."

with a groan, valerie trudged over to the wall, spinning on her heel and going through it, heading to another room to pick a lighter.

once she was in everyone view, she held it up to her arm and pressed the ignition button after striking the sparkwheel. flames appeared against her skin, but it didn't hurt her in any way.

a couple of seconds later, valerie let go and tossed the lighter at chase and raised her arm, revealing the burn mark that was forming, but disappeared almost just as fast.

"it seems like you can control them," jenna furrowed her eyebrows.

"that was just something small," valerie waved them off,
trying her best to avoid the look she was getting from bree.

"adam, what are you doing?" chris changed the topic after noticing how his sister was becoming uncomfortable.

"wrapping presents for daniel," he said, completely unfazed by what had just occurred. "i have to make up for thirteen years of never giving him a birthday present."

"a baby rattle?" chase reluctantly let the topic of val's superpowers go.

"oh, that's not for him. that's for you when you turn thirteen."

"good news. looks like daniel and douglas are already starting to bond."

"bond, huh? kinda like how you forced iggy to bond with the driveway?"

"it wasn't the driveway. it was the curb. you rode your bike over him for, like, a month," mister davenport informed, causing leo to dramatically gasp.

"i cannot believe you lied to him all these years. you are just as bad as douglas."

"oh, you're one to talk. what about the time you threw away that coat adam made out of beef jerky."

"uh oh," the twins murmured in unison.

"you told me tasha threw that away."

"no, not only did she throw it away. she ate a sleeve."

"you monster!" adam shrieked.

"mister davenport, how could you?"

"i had to. it was the only way i could get people to stop talking about leo's dead pets."

"pets? with an 's'?"

"gotta go."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"hey," daniel grinned, catching up with valerie, chris and jenna right as they were going to enter their living quarters.

"you having a good time with the porcupine?"

"yes," daniel replied with a tone that made it seem like a question. "it's so cool here. do you think you could show me how your bionics work later?"

"of course," val softly smiled, patting his back and leading him into the room.

"hey, guys."

"hey."

"hi."

"would it be cool if i take some pictures?"

"sure. head shots are right there. five bucks if you want me to sign it, ten if you want me to write 'your friend, adam,'" the tallest nodded, setting down his swiss cheese shorts.

"okay. how about we get one of you inside a capsule?"

"sweet. sounds good to me."

"alright. ready?"

"can i get a shot with you guys, too?" daniel asked his so-called cousins.

"of course."

"nope. hey, i offered him a head shot. he had his chance."

"we'd be happy to, daniel."

"here, i'll take it," jenna reached her hand out, taking the phone from leo so he could be in the picture too.

the four posed beside daniel, and a similar red light appeared on his shoulder as bree rested her hand there.

"uh oh," jenna whispered, taking a quick picture.

"that definitely didn't come from the bionic chip he doesn't have."

"i feel weird," the youngest boy raised his hand to his chest, taking a deep breath. "i'm gonna go find my dad."

but instead of jogging over, he sped into the wall, crashing to the floor.

"oh, no, i think we just activated his bionics."

"well, he sure didn't get the smart chip. he just ran into a wall."

"he must have the same bionics as jenna," chase crossed his arms.

"adam!" bree shouted at her brother, who had picked up daniel and thrown him on the couch.

"oops."

"what happened?" douglas and mister davenport walked in, seeing adam fanning daniel with a magazine while everybody else stood around them.

"i don't know. i was taking a picture in the capsule, and the next thing i know, i was speeding into a wall."

"the capsule. it must have activated his bionic chip."

"i have a bionic chip?" daniel sat up straighter, setting the ice pack down.

"uh...surprise! i gave you an ability called power replication. jenna has it, too," he gestured to the blonde, who sat down and began explaining their power.

"you can absorb the abilities of any bionic person you touch. but once you touch another person, their powers replace the first set."

"are you serious? i'm bionic? you lied to me?"

"there's a lot of that going on lately," chris groaned, accidentally leading adam, bree, chase and leo into a big argument.

"excuse me!" daniel shouted, getting them all to stop talking at once. "i'm pretty sure the biggest lie is my dad not telling me i'm bionic."

"really? i think the biggest lie is we're not your cousins, we're your brothers and sister," adam informed, chase and bree punching him as soon as they processed what he said.

"lied to me about that, too."

"i swear, i was coming in here to tell you the truth about everything."

"sure you were," daniel replied, quietly leaving the room.

"see? this is why i didn't want him coming here. i never should have let you all push me into it."

"douglas," martin spoke up by the entrance, causing everyone to look over and see daniel standing right beside the older man.

"you don't even want me here?"

"of course i...i just meant-"

"you know what? forget it. you said we made a good team. guess you lied about that, too."

"this never would've happened with a sister. just sayin'."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"you know those two kids we wanted? yeah, that's not happening anymore," bree sighed, taking a seat beside valerie in the cafeteria.

"why not?"

"did you not see everything that happened with daniel?"

"good point—wait, hey, we're not gonna stick a computer chip in our kids' necks," the hispanic pouted, loving the idea of adopting children once the two were out of the academy.

"well, no, but kids just suck," she shrugged in response.

"hey, guys, leo needs our help," chase yelled out as he and adam ran past the tables.

"why must our moments always get interrupted?"

"come on, we can sneak away to your house later where we won't be interrupted."

"hello," valerie snorted in amusement, listening for leo's voice, softly grabbing onto bree and geo-leaping over right as chase and adam arrived, jenna and chris already being there.

"leo, what happened?"

"daniel accidentally fired a laser sphere into the hydro loop fuel tank."

"alright, daniel, over the knee. it's time for your first bionic spanking."

"life was so good before i met you all," jenna whispered.

"the first crack must've let oxygen into the tank, which means that the pressure has intensified. if we don't stop those leaks, that thing is gonna blow and take out the whole island."

"stop being so dramatic. it's just a few little cracks. what are we gonna do?" leo asked in a high pitched shriek after more cracks appeared.

"maybe i can use my heat vision to seal the cracks."

"no, adam, that has is flammable."

"well, how else are we supposed to stop the leaks?"

"wait a second. what if we do the opposite?" bree suggested. "adam, use your enhanced lung capacity to freeze the outside of the tank."

"on it."

"hurry! it's gonna explode."

"it's not working," he groaned.

"wait. guys, can't i replicate his lung capacity, and double the force."

"triple," jenna corrected, running over and tapping adam, quickly copying his actions.

taking a deep breath, daniel weirdly shook his head and followed, talking adam as well.

"okay, now what?"

"blow!"

"hey, it's working. oh, man, i want power replication."

"yes!" chase cheered when the tank was completely frozen.

"great job, daniel. you just completed your first bionic mission."

"and you did way better than leo on his first," valerie slightly joked, wrapping her arms around the younger boy.

"that was awesome. i gotta go tell my dad," he smiled, accidentally geo-leaping into a tree.

"hey, keep making bionic kids and eventually you're gonna get a dumb one."

~~~
i'll start of the next chapter with a scene of bree and val for more content :)
like it's a bree fanfic but it's more like a lab rats fanfic at this point

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 686 67
"McKayla sighs, "he's really cute, isn't he?" McKayla says "Eh" Caitlin says, McKayla tilts her head annoyed. ━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━ Mckayla, a dance s...
8.5K 152 20
PREVIOUSLY NAMED: THE YOUNGEST DAVENPORT Meet 13 year old Emily Davenport: Youngest Davenport Bionic Able to shape shift into animals Gets into troub...
4.2K 221 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
11.1K 221 28
A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creates the world's first Bionic Academy. Ada...