proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕖𝕟
season 2!!
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
season 3!!
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

812 22 2
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

mighty med - season 2, episode 21
~ the mother of all villains part one ~

"hey, hey," valerie slowly opened the door to the suite, instantly getting tackled into a hug by oliver.

"martin, thank you for coming," bridget smiled, wrapping her arms around the darker man before mumbling her apologies and rushing after horace.

"oliver, alan," martin nodded, adjusting his tie before waving and leaving the room, saying something about last minute changes bridget had asked him to do.

"when did you get here?" oliver asked as he completed his handshake with chris.

"last night. i would've texted you, but i figured you were asleep."

"it was nine," chris informed, shrugging when oliver sent him a look.

"why don't you answer that?"

"i can't. it's not my phone," the blue eyed boy groaned, waiting for the electronic to finish ringing before continuing. "look. keep this quiet, but it's urgent i unlock this phone. it belongs to a villain who's after me, and i can only do it with the password."

"for the password, have you tried 'sweater vest'?"

"no, but is that yours?"

"no," alan lied.

"wait. gus knows how to unlock phones. i'll have him meet me at the domain."

"i'll come with you," valerie flipped her hair over her shoulder, walking towards the door and opening it.

"i'm just gonna go find dad," chris mumbled, sharing a nod with his twin sister before leaving.

"oh, and do not tell my mom or horace about any of this. i don't want them to get more stressed than they already are."

"you got it, pal. your secret is safe with me."

"he is a horrible liar," val rolled her eyes, stopping when she realized oliver wasn't running with her. "what?"

"can't you geo-leap us?"

"oh, i am not ruining the way i look just to get you to a stupid comic book shop quicker."

"it's not stupid," he glanced down at his shoes, his words sounding muffled.

"let's go!"

"right, sorry."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"gus, val and i are waiting in the domain. hurry," oliver hung up, getting another phone call before he could say a word to the brunette beside him. "hey, mom."

"oliver, the wedding is in two hours. please tell me you and valerie are not at that silly comic book shop, sitting on that ugly sofa," he jumped up, "or standing next to those pathetic cardboard superheroes," he turned around and noticed them behind him, causing him shuffle backwards, almost crashing into valerie.

"look, mom, the truth is, i am picking up a very special gift i got you and horace for your wedding."

"oliver, that is so sweet. you know, i was worried that you were unhappy i was remarrying, or that you didn't like horace. but i'm so glad you approve. it means everything to me."

"absolutely. i'm...i'm happy for you, mom. anyway, i'll be back at the hotel soon."

"i can't wait to see your gift. just remember what i've always told you. it's not the gift that counts. it's how much it costs."

"really?" val mumbled, tilting her head to the side as oliver turned around shrugged.

"did you listen in on the whole call?" he asked, receiving a nod in response. "i wish i had super hearing."

"no you don't. i've heard some things," the darker haired girl shuddered, zoning out. a couple of minutes later, gus ran in, seemingly out of breath.

"finally. what took you so long?"

"i've been running as fast as i can for the last half hour. then i realized i was on a treadmill in the gym."

"are you sure he can unlock the phone?"

"don't doubt my skills. who are you?"

"valerie balderas," she sarcastically grinned, extending her hand and flinching when the boy suddenly shrieked.

"y-you mean the b-"

"yes, she's bionic, let's just get this over with," oliver rolled his eyes and pulled out the phone.

"okay, do you have a microwave?"

"no."

"oh, so much for heating up this ravioli. wait! do you have any parmesan cheese?"

"stop with the ravioli," oliver groaned, raising his eyebrows when valerie took out a small packet from her jacket. "why?"

"i need it to unlock your phone."

"uh, oliver?" valerie awkwardly cleared her throat, poking the brunette until he spun, which was when he realized skylar and kaz had walked in.

"what are you guys doing here?"

"uh, uh, looking for you two. yeah, uh...find oliver and val, check. safely hide arcturion, check. alternative to cash or credit card, check," kaz replied.

"wait, what are you guys doing here?" skylar repeated the question.

"gus is unlocking mort's phone for me. what a day. after this, i have to go shopping."

"oh, great. for a minute, i thought you were gonna wear that tie clip."

"not shopping for me," oliver frowned, covering the clip with his hands. "i haven't bought my mom a wedding gift, and i feel terrible."

"oh, hey, give her this. it's half off," kaz snatched skylar's standee out of her hands, angering the alien.

"anyway, i'm really glad you hid the arcturion, because now that it's unburied, it'll probably attract more villains than ever."

"here you go, i unlocked your phone. the password was mort. that's always the first thing i try. see you later, backpack twin."

"shoot, no contact info for mister terror," oliver muttered as he scrolled through the phone. "wait, i'll check his emails."

"okay, guys, don't panic. i have an idea," kaz spoke after skylar spotted all the villains filed up on the other side of the wall. he rushed to the glass door, flipped the open sign over to closed, then ran back and shoved the other two behind valerie. "can't you guys read the sign? we're closed!"

"oh, fuck it," the hispanic murmured, grabbing the three and geo-leaping into the alleyway behind the store.

"okay, i think we lost them."

"or they're right in front of us."

"val-"

"no, we can't leave them here," oliver interrupted, referring to the villains.

"now give me the arcturion."

"we don't have the arcturion. it's safely hidden away in—you have the arcturion, don't you?"

"yes, but in my defense, i had lost it up until, like, three minutes ago, so," kaz trailed off just as a fight began.

valerie turned invisible and kicked the incinerator back into the wall, quickly switching abilities and using her molecular kinesis to crush the woman with the dumpsters beside them.

blocking the hits from the villain behind her, she shot her heat vision at him, and she geo-leaped over to the dumpster skylar fell in.

"guys, don't panic, don't panic. i have an idea," kaz slowly popped out from behind the garbage.

"earth is closed," val stopped kaz from doing anything as she gathered all the energy she could and used her blast wave ability, knocking out the four criminals.

"that works too."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"hey, hey," the twins said in unison, walking into the suite with kaz and skylar behind them.

"there you are. i got my mom's present, but i still haven't found the contact info for mister terror."

"give me that phone," bridget demanded, frightening oliver. "i'm collecting phones from all the wedding guests so no one gets distracted. kaz."

"what's up?" he looked up from the electronic in his hand, causing chris to flick him and take his phone, dropping it into the basket along with his.

"who are you?" the blonde woman asked skylar after collecting the final two phones.

"oh, shes my-"

"friend. we're just friends. this is certainly not a date. that was the agreement," skylar rambled.

"well, i'm thrilled you're here. this is an important day for me and oliver. and it's nice for my son to have friends by his side. even kaz."

"even kaz? wow! your mom knows my name," he exclaimed. "usually, she just calls me 'that one'."

"that's mort's ringtone. i have to find his phone. that could be mister terror calling. ugh, i missed the call."

"okay, maybe mister terror will leave a voicemail," the balderas' boy suggested, adjusting his tie.

"chris, we're talking about a murderous villain seeking world domination. there's no way he's leaving a message."

"he left a message," oliver informed, causing chris to smirk in skylar's direction.

"mort, this is your last chance. bring me quimby fletcher's body in a box, and if he doesn't fit, fold him up like a taco so he does fit."

"okay, oliver, you have to call him back."

"chris, i'm sure mister terror's phone is blocked. he's an evil mastermind. there's no way he's just gonna let you ring him up-"

"it's ringing."

"my phone," bridget left the bathroom, her eyes glued to her phone. "oh, it's just one of my employees, mort. i'll just let it go to voicemail."

"your mother is mister terror?"

~~~~~
dun dun dunnnn

the twins were too focused on the conversation which is why they didn't hear bridget with their enhanced hearing 🤟🏼

also what do you guys think about me including this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
566K 9.9K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
10.8K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
15.1K 215 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...