Showtime: S7 Ending And S8 Fa...

By blu_tns

It's the finale of Dancemania and the stakes are high. A-troupe verses Richelle, and J-cruise, and only one o... More

I've put myself in this corner
Coming Home
The Comeback Kid
Bigger Decisions
Should I Speak At All?
The Absolute Face
Not So Neutral Grounds
Back to Business
Let's Get This Party Started
The Hello Girl
Missed Opportunities
Spill The Tears
Beggin' On Your Knees
The Eleventh Wheel
Here Comes Trouble
The Auditions Are Here, Right?
Let The Auditions Begin
Freestyles
The Bet
The Fall of Richelle?
Rivalry
Unexpected Friends
Wait Till Tomorrow
Between a Pillow and a Soft Place
Dance Captaincies and Denials
Falling Behind
Not His Girl
Contemplating Choreo
Don't Call Me Captain
The Best Couple Ever?
Catching Up
Blondie
Alone Again
Warm-Ups and Whispers
History is Bound to Repeat
This Changes Everything
This Changes Somethings
Opportunity Knocks
The New A-Troupe
Last Rehearsals
Say Cheese
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Hit the Road
Feeling Better

No Corners, Just Dead Ends

131 3 0
By blu_tns

Cleo's POV: 

"What do you mean we can't go to Nationals?" I pushed past a few of the taller members of B-troupe as I watched everything I had worked for these past months flash before my eyes. 

"I mean," Emily began. "You guys can't go to Nationals because no one from the winning regionals team will be competing." We all broke out into a series of protests. This couldn't be happening. This could not be happening. 

"What are we meant to do?" Presley, I think, asked. But I was too overwhelmed to tell.

Emily let out a sigh, protecting us from her anger with a thin shield of patience. 

"I, as of this moment, do not know what to do?" She sharply pronounced each individual word. We were about to start another round of arguments but she held her hand up. 

"I don't feel like discussing this right now. I am tired of all the competition drama." She slammed the heavy book against her thighs and marched back to her office. The room fell silent. 

"Uhm... hi, guys." It was Summer. I was too angry to even process what she was saying. She was the whole reason we weren't going to Nationals. From the very start. Ever since she insisted A-troupe go to Dancemania. I didn't care if we had made up because right now I was ready to throw that all away. 

She finally read the room. "Are you guys okay? What's wrong?" Even the way she showed concern annoyed me. Like she still thought she was the leader of B-troupe and it was her job to watch after us. 

"B-troupe can't go to Nationals," Richelle said as neutrally as possible. Her mouth dropped open at the news. 

"How come?" At that point, I had lost it. 

"Because of you, Summer. All this time you've only cared about yourself and how people see you. You switched between troupes too many times and now we can't go to Nationals. But I'm sure you don't care because you get to have fun on tour so I really really hope you enjoy that." 

"Cleo." I heard a meek whisper come from Jude. I ignored it and walked out of the room. Today had been enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 170 13
Michelle had invited Amanda to audition for the nationals team, but no one knows the secret she's kept from everyone Having Amanda on the team cause...
5.8K 181 23
In Mystreet, the teams and groups for dance were always the same. Nothing changed and that's how they liked it. After the events of the Competition...
256K 3K 61
Follow Harper's journey at the next step that started off in J Troupe and takes her all the way through. Seasons 3-6 CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING
182K 3.5K 45
Noah and Richelle join Elite when in J troupe after Lucien closes down The Next Step. Miss Kate has finally got her studio back and has been audition...