proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•–π•Ÿ
season 2!!
π•–π•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
season 3!!
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠

π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠

969 26 1
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 8
~ forbidden hero ~

"easy, easy, easy."

"you know, this would be a lot easier without you saying 'easy' every two seconds," chase rolled his eyes.

"sorry. careful, careful, careful."

"uh-oh. did leo blow chunks on the hydro loop again?" bob asked as he arrived next to the group of bionic heroes.

"no. we were on a mission and i hurt my ankle."

"and then he blew chunks on the hydro loop again," bree informed.

"you know the drill, bob."

"puke patrol. i'll grab the mop."

"i've taught him well."

"we were evacuating a steel mill when the roof collapsed," jenna started to explain to the other students, glancing over at valerie to finish the story.

"we were pinned down and leo had to jump over an industrial grinder to save us."

"come on, buddy. let's get you to the infirmary and get that leg checked out."

"would you quit fussing? i'm a grown man. i don't need you to baby me. mommy!"

"oh, i came as soon as you texted me," tasha wrapped her arms around her son.

"i'm not gonna lie. this is a grade a booboo."

"we better get you to your room. where is your room?"

"oh, the other side of the island," chase casually said.

"still can't believe you guys got your own island. for valentine's day, all i got was a lousy t-shirt that said 'i married donald'."

"wait, you guys are married? i just thought you came over a lot," adam chuckled.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"mom, you forgot my tuck-tuck," leo spoke as the others walked into their living quarters, except for chris, who was having a training session with his group of students.

"there you go sweetie. now, i will be right there if you need me," tasha pointed over at the pool area.

"tuck-tuck?"

"kind of milking it, aren't you?" jenna raised an eyebrow.

"oh, not yet. the milk comes with the cookies at three o' clock."

"i'm just glad you're doing better, leo," bree murmured, sitting down on the small table beside the couch leo was laying on. she teared her gaze away from the injured boy to spot valerie's hand, instantly interlocking their fingers.

"yeah. you're lucky you didn't get hurt worse. you were this close to being chewed up by that industrial grinder."

"industrial grinder?" tasha inquired, concern lacing her tone. "leo, you told me you twisted your ankle jumping for joy."

"he was jumping for joy because he wasn't killed by an industrial grinder," val awkwardly laughed, regretting her choice of words when leo glared at her.

"leo almost got ripped apart by that thing."

"what? ripped apart?" tasha raised her voice, causing leo to stare at adam and gesture to shut up, but the latter took it differently.

"oh, that's right. he almost got decapitated too."

"excuse me? leo, why didn't you stay in the van?"

"what van?" chase butted in.

"the one you take on all your missions when you're out solving all your mysteries."

"yeah. why super speed or geo-leap when we can just throw on trucker hats and be a van-driving mama," bree shrugged.

"i just always thought that you guys did the dangerous stuff while leo was in the van, saying stuff like, 'check' and 'all clear'."

"check that, mom."

"no, no. leo does all the dangerous stuff with us. this one time, he was dangling from a helicopter on top of a skyscraper. it was super dangerous. oh, that's right. he almost got decapitated that time too. it's only a matter of time before this thing just pops right off."

"this isn't gonna end well," val and jenna mumbled in unison, sharing an exhausted look.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"hi, everyone. i'm here," caitlin announced, picking up her suitcases and hopping out of the hydro loop.

"now please leave," val hummed, her gaze glued on the cyber desk. "i think we should bump jenna up a color," she told chase, since they were evaluating some of the exceeding students at the academy.

"caitlin?"

"this place is beautiful. thanks for inviting me."

"we didn't invite you," bree furrowed her eyebrows right as chris entered the room, shrieking and disappearing when he noticed caitlin.

"it was implied, bree. i had no idea where you guys went after you left mission creek."

"that was the plan."

"so i've been secretly trailing leo's mom for weeks, hoping she would lead me to you guys."

"wait. you've been stalking tasha?"

"oh, don't be so dramatic. is it stalking to follow someone around, day and night?"

"yes, actually," the trio exclaimed together.

"fine. i've been stalking tasha," caitlin groaned.

"wait a minute. how did you get past our hydro loop security guard?"

"let's just say you're gonna need a new one."

"oh, caitlin, i'm afraid i have to cut this reunion short. no outside visitors allowed on the island."

"ugh, still that guy, huh, chase? your sister wants me to stay, right?"

"you know what, sure," bree grinned.

"really?"

"i'm not taking you on anymore dates."

"good answer, bree."

"what are you doing?" chase pulled the two bionic girls aside, wasting no time in questioning his sister. "you can't stand her."

"that was back in high school. i have matured."

"no you haven't," val scrunched her face up, once again regretting her choice of words when bree smacked her shoulder.

"i am a mentor now. i have changed."

"yeah, but she hasn't."

"i know we've had our petty squabbles in the past, but we're beyond that. plus, it'll be nice to have a girlfriend to hang out with for a couple of days."

"what am i?" the hispanic threw her arms up in exasperation.

"you're my actual girlfriend—and don't bring up jenna. she spends all her free time training or with chase...or both."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"oh, wow, leo. what are the chances you would get hurt twice in a week? actually, i could calculate them for you if you'd like."

"you okay? you hit your head pretty hard."

"yeah, i'm alright. i just wanna get upstairs before my mom finds out. i'll just tell her that i have a nasty pimple."

"good idea," a voice was heard from behind one of the pillars.

"thanks, mom. mom!" leo shouted, his eyes widening in fear.

"you deliberately disobeyed me and went on that mission."

"mom, i had to go on this mission. look, i'm sorry i disobeyed you. it won't happen again."

"oh, i know it won't, because you're off the team."

"what?"

"you might have to talk little slower. he's lost a lot of blood," adam joined the conversation.

"what do you mean i'm off the team? these guys depend on me to have their backs, right, guys?"

"that's why we send you in first," bree smiled while adam and chris both nodded their heads, although they weren't very convincing.

"that's not why we send him in first," adam muttered, whining when all three girls hit him.

"what am i supposed to do with my bionic arm if i can't go on missions?" leo asked.

"tons of stuff. you could change light bulbs super fast or pull weeds out of the yard. ooh, you could crack walnuts. the world needs more people who can do that."

"mom, please. i'm begging you."

"i'm sorry, leo. i specifically told you not to go on that mission and you went anyway. you got hurt again, which just proved my point. it's too dangerous for you," tasha scolded.

"you know, she may be onto something. you did get hurt twice in a week. according to my calculations, you're on borrowed time—uh, i mean, he'll be fine. we'll get him a helmet," chase stuttered out.

"now that i actually know what you do on these missions, i'm telling donald you're done."

"no. but—alright, fine. i won't go. let's just enjoy these last few precious moments together before you go home and i don't see you again until...who knows when?"

"nice try," tasha pried leo's hand off her shoulder. "you actually think i'm gonna leave you here, so you can just sneak off again? you're moving home with me."

"what?"

"you can't do that. who's gonna crack our walnuts?" adam
gasped.

~~~~

summary of the end because i can't find my charger and my phone is about to die—there was a tropical storm and tasha almost died but leo saved her so he got to stay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
17.8K 226 14
When Leo's bestfriend 'Isabella' meets Adam, Bree, and Chase- what happens when a certain tall bionic human catches her attention.
14K 778 20
After losing his sister, Stiles is taken to an island full of other kids like him, the Bionic Island, he doesn't intend to make friends or be goody g...
491K 6.5K 22
"Why would you like Adam? He's Adam, and I don't think he has a brain cell in his body." Bree asked, as Aspen smiled softly at Adam from across the r...