proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
𝕠𝕟𝕖
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕠
đ•Ĩ𝕙đ•Ŗ𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠đ•Ļđ•Ŗ
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙đ•Ĩ
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
đ•Ĩ𝕖𝕟
season 2!!
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩ𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠đ•Ļđ•Ŗđ•Ĩ𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩ𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩ𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩ𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙đ•Ĩ𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖đ•Ĩ𝕖𝕖𝕟
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕠𝕟𝕖
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕠
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕙đ•Ŗ𝕖𝕖
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕗𝕠đ•Ļđ•Ŗ
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕤𝕚𝕩
season 3!!
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙đ•Ĩ
đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕠𝕟𝕖
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕠
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕙đ•Ŗ𝕖𝕖
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕗𝕠đ•Ļđ•Ŗ
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕤𝕚𝕩
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙đ•Ĩ
đ•Ĩ𝕙𝕚đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē
𝕗𝕠đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕙đ•Ŗ𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕗𝕠đ•Ļđ•Ŗ
𝕗𝕠đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙đ•Ĩ
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩđ•Ē
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕙đ•Ŗ𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕗𝕠đ•Ļđ•Ŗ
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙đ•Ĩ
𝕗𝕚𝕗đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩđ•Ē
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕙đ•Ŗ𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕗𝕠đ•Ļđ•Ŗ
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙đ•Ĩ
𝕤𝕚𝕩đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟đ•Ĩđ•Ē đ•Ĩ𝕨𝕠

𝕗𝕠đ•Ŗđ•Ĩđ•Ē 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

1.1K 31 0
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 4
~ under siege ~

"welcome to perry's paradise resort. don't worry about your bags. one of the robot bellhops will get them."

"ah, yeah, suitcase sled! whoo-hoo!" adam exclaimed, jumping on a suitcase and rolling away, causing chris to roll his eyes and follow him.

"wait for me!"

"you remember my sweet niece kerry."

"hi, but would your evil niece kerry like to introduce her to us?" bree crossed her arms, the other two subconsciously copying.

"she's staying for the weekend. give her a room with a view. here you go."

"this is money from a board game."

"and there's plenty more where that came from."

"don't worry, i won't be a bother. you won't even know i'm here. i just wanna spend some quality time with my favorite auntie terry," kerry sweetly smiled, bothering valerie even more.

"i have been accused of being fun. and of identity theft."

"you're not fooling us, kerry. you act all nice until your aunt's gone, and then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured."

"my sweet niece would never do that. everyone knows the roller rink is my turf. dougie! kerry, i'd like you to meet your future uncle, douglas."

"so glad that's not me," martin whispered as he jumped down the steps with leo and jenna beside him.

"i've heard all about you. you're the one obsessed with my aunt."

"yeah. she is a, uh...handsome woman."

"settle down, romeo. there's kids here," perry giggled. "come on. help me get her room ready."

"yeah. be right there," douglas grinned and ran the opposite direction once she turned away.

"so this is the monster who owned you three last year? what did she do, not invite you to her tea party?"

"keep talking and i'll snap those little twigs you call arms."

"oh hey, donald needs my help."

"spin wants to train."

martin and jenna scurried off, not wanting to be any part of the conversation.

"whoa, whoa, whoa. these are bionic twigs. well, this one is. from here down."

"so, what's your game, kerry? why are you really here?"

"gotta lay low till the heat blows over," she replied. "got sloppy on my last job back at the creek."

"what did you do this time?"

"till the witness wakes up, nothing. just stay outta my way, and i'll stay outta yours."

"hey, she took my wallet," chase whined, and attempted to sprint into the combat area, but stopped when bree cried in pain.

kerry had handcuffed them together.

"oh, man, she owned you guys again," leo spun on his heel and tripped after he lifted his leg.

"yup, i'm still the favorite," valerie smiled, hurrying to take off the handcuffs from the trio when they all glared at her.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"morning. another day, another chance to make the world a better place," chase sighed, stepping out of his capsule.

"well, this day's ruined."

"ugh! i just stepped on broken glass."

"things are looking up," chris smiled as he picked up leo's broken tablet.

"someone's been in here. we must not have heard them because we were in our capsules."

"leo, wake up," val smacked the younger boy with a pillow, frightening him.

"did you hear anything last night?" chase inquired. "someone broke in."

"no, but i am a really deep sleeper. i cannot tell you how many times i've woken up in a body bag."

"this had to be perry's niece."

"wow, you got schooled by a toddler again?"

"she broke your tablet."

"bring her to me," leo jumped for his feet, anger lacing his voice.

with that, bree sped off, coming back moments later with kerry.

"whoa. you're fast. homely, but fast."

"we know what you did."

"yeah, that thing with the handcuffs. you've been going to magic school," adam accused her.

"you're gonna replace everything you stole or broke."

"i didn't do it."

"that clears that up. back to bed."

"hey, you're not going anywhere," chase stopped kerry from running away.

"aunt terry!"

"did it occur to you that we have bionic hearing?" chase gestured to himself and the twins once she finished screaming.

"nope, but good to know. valerie, cover you ears. aunt terry!"

"what is all the yelling about?" perry asked as she walked into their living quarters. "i didn't even have time to put my face on."

"wait, that thing's removable?"

"your precious little niece ransacked the place," bree informed.

"i don't know what they mean, aunt terry. i was sound asleep, dreaming of cute little kittens, when i was ripped out of bed by this bionic she-man."

"okay, only i can insult my girlfriend, got it?" valerie arched an eyebrow, feigning innocence when bree slapped her shoulder.

"how dare you accuse my sweet little angel? me, i get. cousin cletus, grandma flat nose, the pug twins, absolutely. but her? impossible."

"you call your grandmother grandma flat nose?"

"not to her face. she's kinda hard to look at. i can prove kerry's innocent. we'll just check the security footage."

reluctantly, the group headed to the main area, dragging a sleepy adam with them.

"the monitor's broken. i can't pull up the security footage."

"it's okay. i'll fix it. i can fix anything. i used to be the leading technician for nasa."

"you worked for nasa?" bree cocked her head to the side.

"yeah. the north american sumo association. i put the pins on the diapers. fixie, fixie, fixie, fixie!" perry shouted, slamming her palms against the screen.

"wait, don't!"

"wow. can't believe that didn't do it."

"it's not working because someone fried the server. that means all the cameras down," chase showed them the wires located under the cyber desk.

"you knew you'd get busted, so you destroyed the evidence."

"guys, get in here quick!" leo shouted from the training area. "what do you have to say for yourself now, kerry?" he questioned, moving aside so they could see the trashed cafeteria.

"that you people are slobs?"

"look, your niece is playing you. the whole 'sweet and innocent' thing, it's an act."

"aunt terry, i didn't do this."

"of course you didn't. i'm gonna catch the real culprit even if i have to stay up all night, which will be easy, 'cause i spent the winter in hibernation."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"what happened?"

"someone must've attacked her. i was about to check on her, but i need some of you guys to make sure that she's really unconscious before i get my face too close," douglas mumbled.

"i think she's gonna be okay."

"what, you're a doctor now?"

"i checked her pulse," chase deadpanned.

"oh, no, sorry, i wasn't making fun of you. i just wanted to see if you'd take a look at this rash."

"oh, my head," perry slowly began to get up.

"douglas, get her to the infirmary."

"good idea. let's put her down humanely."

"i can't believe kerry would hurt her own aunt just to get away with more crimes."

"doesn't make sense. what if it's not her?"

"who would wanna hurt perry?"

"i could name a few...thousand," val shrugged, and the others quickly nodded in agreement.

"let's think this through. first, leo's tablet was damaged. maybe someone was trying to find classified information but couldn't figure out the password, so they tossed it aside. then, the criminal disabled the security cameras, because they didn't want anyone tracking their moves. when perry started pursuing them, they probably took her out."

"guys, look. they took out the hydro loop too. whoever did this just trapped us on the island."

"wait, those burn marks are from bionics," val observed as chase shuffled closer. "the last time something like this happened, it was sebastian leading a rebellion. guys...there's still a rebel living among us."

"how could there still be a rebel here?"

"i don't know, but for now, everyone's a suspect."

"you!" adam dramatically pointed. "i knew it was you all along."

"i was with you the whole time," chase retorted.

"me!" he gasped. "i knew it was me all along."

"sebastian's rebellion almost destroyed this academy. i'm not gonna let that happen again. everyone back to the dorm!" chase ordered. "you're on lockdown until further notice."

"good idea. we'll keep 'em there until we can question everyone."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"three a.m. common area is clear," chase's voice was heard throughout the com-set.

"living quarters, all clear."

"all clear here, too. here that, douglas? i'm all alone."

"somebody else say something," he pleaded.

"adam, chris, what about the weapons area?" jenna chimed in.

"all clear in the boom-boom room."

"checked the capsule dorm three times. it's all clear."

"are you texting?"

"no."

"yes," valerie geo-leaped next to the pool, snatching bree's phone. "i checked the capsule dorm. she's been sitting in a lounge chair by the pool since we all split up."

"how's the training area, leo? leo."

"leo! guys, he's not responding. get down here fast."

"get off your ass," the hispanic groaned pulling bree off the chair and geo-leaping the duo to jenna and chase.

"where is he?"

"has anyone seen leo?"

"yes. he's a sixteen year old male, about five foot seven, answers to the name leo."

"guys, i know you're fearing the worst, but you have to remember, it's only dooley."

an explosion interrupted their conversation, worrying them all even more.

"oh, no. the weapons room. let's go," he ran off, the others following.

"i got it," adam announced after spotting the fire.

"that was close. the rebel almost blew up the whole academy."

"of course," douglas randomly shouted. "it's you. no. no, no, no. no, please don't hurt me."

"duggles!" perry shoved everyone aside and ran to the living quarters. "no. the one person i cared about."

"first perry, now douglas. the rebel's trying to take us out one by one. we're officially under attack."

"oh, man, really? it's the weekend," adam groaned.

"another blast."

"go. i'll stay here and nurse him back to health."

"the rebel's in the training area," bree aimed her flashlight towards the door, struggling to keep her balance when another explosion happened.

"oh, man, i didn't know the gym was open twenty four hours."

"let's do this."

before they could take another step, the entrance flew open,  showing all the smoke filling the room.

"who's there? show yourself."

"leo? what is going on? who else is in there?"

"no one. leo's the one who's been attacking us," douglas appeared.

"i knew it. leo's the rebel."

"no, the idiot is sleepwalking," valerie face palmed.

"cover!" chris tackled his sister to the ground when he noticed leo preparing to shoot a laser sphere.

"he's sleepwalking because his bionics are going haywire. he's not rebelling. he's in a bionic trance," douglas explained.

"i'm in a trance watching you talk all science-y."

"your capsules calibrate your bionics with your nervous systems, but since leo doesn't have a capsule, everything's out of whack."

"so technically, this is your fault for not giving him one,"
chase blamed.

"come on, he's barely bionic."

"that's it, i'm waking him up," adam grew tired of dodging leo's attacks.

"no, no. the sudden stimulation could cause his arm to glitch even more. right now, it's firing externally. if his laser spheres backfire, it could blow him apart."

"do it, do it, do it," perry chanted.

"if we don't do something, he's gonna destroy the whole island!"

"you guys have to find a way to contain him. then i can recalibrate his arm."

a few moments later, the laser spheres stopped rapid firing, causing them all to come out from their hiding spots.

"he's gone."

"good. that means the gym's free. i'm gonna go do some cardio," adam walked off, groaning when another explosion happened.

"kerry. have you seen leo?"

"sixteen year old male, about five foot seven, answers to the name leo," chris repeated.

"uh, yeah, he went somewhere else."

"don't worry, kerry. we're here to-"

"leo?"

"get her off of me!" he continued to scream in a high pitch. "what happened?"

"you just got body slammed by a brownie," adam snorted in response.

"because you and your toy arm attacked me."

"what are you talking about? i was sleeping."

"actually, you were sleeping walking. your bionics glitched because douglas never gave you a capsule."

"but i did give you bionics. let's focus on that."

"wait, how did you subdue him without waking him up?" bree asked.

"oh, he woke up. hit 'em in the right place, they always wake up."

"she's a perry."

"and that's what scares me," val mumbled, dropping her flashlight and heading towards her capsule.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.9K 24
We all know that Leo is an only child, but what if he wasn't? Time for you to meet Scarlett, a girl with powers no one can explain, Leo is the only o...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
750 36 6
Tasha Davenport nÊe Dooley and her son, Leo Dooley moves in to Donald Davenport's place in California, after she marries him. California is coinciden...
17.8K 226 14
When Leo's bestfriend 'Isabella' meets Adam, Bree, and Chase- what happens when a certain tall bionic human catches her attention.