proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕖𝕟
season 2!!
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
season 3!!
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

1.1K 35 0
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 3
~ left behind ~

"here you go, guys. protein recovery bars."

"ugh! again?"

"yes, again. would you like to complain more about the free food, bob?" chase raised his voice as he handed the blond boy the bar. "mister davenport made them to maximize our workouts. they have everything the body needs."

"yeah, to make you puke. i'm gonna hold out until the 3:00 peanuts."

"luckily for me, i'm bionic, so i don't have a gag reflex."

"we're all bionic, and yes, yo do."

"no, i don't," adam mumbled with his mouth full. moments later, he gagged and spit out the protein bar, disgusting everyone that was watching him. "oh! yes, i do."

"what's that?" spin asked leo, spotting a box in the latter's hold.

"oh, this? it's just a little care package my mom sent down for all of us. oh, wait. nope, it's just for me...and val."

before the hispanic could reply, a loud squirting sound was heard.

"oh, it's easier for me to swallow if i pretend it's a hamburger. which is tough, because i don't even know what a hamburger is."

"wait, you've never had a hamburger?" chris raised an eyebrow, moving closer to bob.

"that's so sad," bree sighed.

"you wanna cheer me up by giving me a hug?"

"that's so sad," she repeated, turning around and walking up to her girlfriend, who instantly wrapped her arms around her.

"guys, these kids have no social skills because they've been completely isolated from the real world."

"they have no idea what it's like to be normal."

"ah, yes. i remember your first days out of the lab," leo stood up, referring to adam, bree and chase. "so young, so naive. you needed a strong hand to guide you."

"yeah, thanks guys," chase grinned, facing the twins, who both replied with a thumbs up.

"these kids deserve a taste of the real world."

"well, i just got some food from the real world. you guys are welcome to...no, it's just for me."

a blur sped by, taking the jar of peanut butter out of leo's hand.

"what was that?"

"no idea," spin chuckled, peanut butter all over his face.

"mhm, better," bob mumbled after swiping some of it off of spin's face with his protein bar.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"hey, mister davenport. we've been talking, and we wanna take the students on a field trip."

"great. where you wanna take 'em? uh, living quarters? the kitchen? that rock on the other side of the island?"

"come on, you know what we mean."

"forget it. they're not ready to socialize with the general population yet."

"well, yeah, but neither is adam, but we still let him out of his cage," chase argued.

"stop talking about me like i'm an animal. hey, i'm hungry. is it almost feeding time?"

"what is this big deal?" val inquired. "it's not like these kids are a secret. the whole world knows they exist."

"look, i told the president we would turn them into the next generation of bionic heroes. we can't take any chances until their training is complete."

"but shouldn't their training include real-world experiences? i mean, if you hadn't let us go to mission creek high, we'd still be clueless shut-ins."

"look at us now, living isolated on. remote island; we've come so far," adam sniffled.

"look, i built this academy to be a protected environment. they make mistakes here, there's no serious consequences."

"what are you so worried is gonna happen?"

"i seem to remember a few incidents when you three hit the real world. you set a dingo on fire, you got in a wrestling match with your principal, and you showed up in the yearbook as a bearded lady."

"and i'm pretty sure i was there for all of it," val snorted as she reminisced on the past couple of years.

"mister davenport, i know these kids. they can handle it, they're ready."

"are you sure this is safe?"

"absolutely," bob answered, and he threw spin, causing the former to yell and break some things. "live and learn."

"i rest my case," mister davenport walked away.

"guys, this isn't fair. they've been working hard. they deserve a night out."

"so let's sneak them off the island," chris shrugged, acting like the solution was obvious.

"chris, mister davenport said no."

"but think about it. when leo took us to school, it was the best thing that ever happened to us."

"yeah, i got to watch you spin on the floor and cry because the bell rang."

"listen, if val keeps this up, i'm not doing this."

"i'll stop," she quickly said, struggling to hide her smile.

"alright, i'm in."

"oh, come on, chase. break the rules for once in your life."

"i just said i'm in."

"oh." adam murmured. "sorry. i just assumed you'd say no."

"why?"

"no offense, but you're kind of a-"

"fun killer," the other three finished off in unison.

"you talking about chase?"

"leo, can you cover for us with mister davenport? we wanna sneak some of the kids out to the mainland for the night."

"perhaps. but what can i expect in return for this arrangement?"

"well, we could always tell mister davenport about that time you snuck out in his speedboat."

"you kids have a wonderful evening, okay? jenna and i will have everything under control."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"this is awesome! first we go to the mall for new clothes, and now, we get to eat real food and play video games," spin exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

"hey, adam, who paid for all that anyway?" chase asked as valerie ruffled spin's hair.

"we were supposed to pay for it? be right back," he ran out the building, dragging chris with him.

"bree, this has been the best night of my life. wanna make it better with a hug?"

"uh, no, that's not one of the games."

"isn't this great? i don't know what mister davenport was so worried about. the kids are having a great time, and everybody loves 'em."

"i'm not having a great time," val mumbled, taking back her milkshake from bree.

"no one can ever accuse me of being a fun killer again. okay, you two have had enough sugar for today."

"i can't enjoy anything around you people."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"can you stop that?"

"oh, i can, but, uh, lester the unicorn can't. right, bob? bob? hey, spin, have you seen bob? don't worry. bob, have you seen spin?"

"they're not here."

"i thought you did a headcount."

"i did. there were eighteen."

"we brought twenty," the twins deadpanned in unison.

"hey, you told me to count. you didn't tell me how many."

"well, where are they?" chase inquired. "how could you forget spin and bob?"

"how could you forget bob and spin?" adam retorted.

"guys, stop. it doesn't matter that you both messed up, and i am completely innocent. we need to find them before mister davenport figures out that they're gone."

"let's make a list of where we went then chris and i can split up and geo-leap to all of them."

"okay," chase sighed, jogging over to the cyber desk. together, the group of five typed all the places they went to on the mainland, and once they were done, chase sent a copy to val and chris' chips.

"we have to go tell leo to cover for us."

"hey, what's up?" the boy ran out of their living quarters after hearing chase call his name.

"we left spin and bob on the mainland. can you keep covering for us?"

"yeah, no problem. get out!"

"wait, are you wearing olive oil?" bree sniffed.

"what a man does with his imported oils is his own business."

"whatever you're doing, man, it's working."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"hey, guys," val whispered, appearing in the game and grub arcade. slowly, she turned her head and noticed an unconscious body, a guy squished between the wall and the hockey table, and spin holding a rope that was wrapped around two other men.

"guys!"

"i should've checked here first instead of the boardwalk."

"don't worry, we're here to save you!" bree ran in.

"too late. we already took care of it. criminals have been apprehended by two bionic heroes."

"in training," bob added.

"you're killing me, man."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"okay, guys, i'm off to the mainland," mister davenport announced.

"wait, so everything's okay with my suit?"

"yep, see ya soon."

"and you cleaned it?"

"good as new. toodles."

before he could make it out the door, the alarm went off, signaling a mission alert.

"let's go," chase ordered, causing them to all jump into their capsules.

"something's different," adam murmured after chase shrieked at the fact that his suit was ripped to shreds. "did you get a haircut?"

~~~

hated this chapter lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.9K 24
We all know that Leo is an only child, but what if he wasn't? Time for you to meet Scarlett, a girl with powers no one can explain, Leo is the only o...
566K 9.9K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
15.1K 215 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...
4K 208 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...