proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕖𝕟
season 2!!
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
season 3!!
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

1K 33 1
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 2
~ bionic rebellion part two ~

"what are we gonna do? we have to save mister davenport."

"and perry."

"absolutely. time permitting."

"you know what? i'll save you the trip. you can say goodbye to both of them from here."

with another tap, sebastian enabled the communication system, allowing them to talk to donald and perry.

"can people stop throwing me?" valerie whined, accepting her brother's helping hand and jumping on the broken glass to get to the screen quicker.

"look! it's the mechanical people," perry exclaimed.

"yes, we're saved."

"not exactly."

"sebastian."

"he blew up the hydro loop tunnel and cut off your oxygen supply," chase informed.

"so, bad news we're gonna need a new hydro loop."

"adam."

"well, i can't tell him we're gonna need a new father too. that'd be rude," he whispered.

"look, will somebody please tell me what's going on?"

"sebastian knows about krane, and he's trying to start a rebellion with the rest of the students."

"can we not geo-leap?" chris asked valerie, who shook her head in response.

"we don't know where they are, and they're also in the middle of the ocean, so," she trailed off.

"what? how does he know about krane?"

"i might have told him," chase awkwardly spoke when he felt the glares from the other four mentors. "only because i thought we were friends."

"see? there's your first mistake. who'd wanna be your friend?"

"chase has been very helpful, and once my brothers and sisters hear what really happened to our father, they'll join me. then...we can fulfill his dreams of bionic humans ruling the world."

"guys, don't let him near the other students."

"not shit sherlock," the twins' mumbled in unison, quiet enough so that mister davenport couldn't hear them.

"they won't under ready to know about krane yet! they won't understand why we had to destroy their creator."

"then you probably shouldn't have just told them."

sharing a look with his team, chris reacted and geo-leaped into the training area, resulting in an odd number.

"please believe me. i was planning on telling you about krane eventually, but i couldn't let anything interfere with teaching you to become bionic heroes. i needed you to trust-"

"great, now we'll never know why we should trust him," adam sighed when sebastian disconnected the call.

"sebastian, why are you doing this? we're the ones who took out krane."

"exactly, and now you're gonna know what it feels like to lose your father."

"krane wasn't a father to you," valerie took a step in front of bree when the others inched closer.

"he was a deranged madman."

"he was our leader. and he was gonna prove to the world that bionic humans are superior. until you all got in our way."

"is it too late to say we're sorry?"

"that's it. i'm saving mister davenport. chase, get the door!"

bree sped off but lexi did the same, switching the metal the door was made of into something different.

"i knew it! you're an interior decorator too."

before val could take another step, she was once again throw out the window, landing on some more broken glass.

"stop throwing me!" she groaned, glaring at her student. "come on, maddy. i taught you everything you know."

"thank you for that," she sarcastically smiled, shooting val with laser spheres.

"come on, chase! you should've seen that coming. after all, you're the one who unlocked the ability for me."

"listen, i'm really hating life right now," valerie rolled her eyes when she heard sebastian's world. within a second, she was back on her feet and swept maddy off of hers, causing her to land with a thud. "how about you try being poked glass shards."

seeing the darker girl jump to her feet, valerie turned invisible and flipped them over.

"can't we just go be part of the conversation instead of fighting?"

reluctantly, the hispanic used her molecular kinesis to bring over more glass shards, sending them flying into maddy's legs. the latter let out a cry of pain, giving valerie the opportunity to kick her unconscious.

"well, that wasn't very nice," another one of her students appeared, making val remember there was an odd number since chris left to help jenna and leo.

"henry, hi, how's it going?"

the blond winked before jumping at her. right as he was going to land, he was tackled into the water by none other than chris.

"we managed to convince the students, then we got leo out of there," jenna helped her up.

"holy shit, the water cold," chris shuddered, dragging an unconscious body out of the ocean.

"how did he do that so easily?"

"oh, i didn't use my bionics," he admitted, hearing a thud, causing him to run back to the main classroom.

the other two followed, and as they arrived, they spotted bree and chase sharing a nod. the former moved towards lexi, only zoomed away, crashing into a bench when bree knocked her over with a stool.

"time to take out the trash," leo smirked, tossing tank into the body of water, forcing the three friends to duck.

"guys."

sebastian shot a wave of electricity at them, frightening them all.

"how'd you do that?"

"remember how you unlocked my new ability? well, once you have me mister davenport's password, i unlocked them all."

"you have got to be kidding me."

"how can he use all of his abilities at once?"

"he can't. not for long."

"let me go. i can tap him and knock him out with one of his new abilities," jenna suggested, fighting against the twins' hold.

"no," they whisper shouted together.

"if we can get him to max out his abilities, it'll fry his chip."

"and he doesn't know that?" bree questioned, receiving a head shake. "finally! something you didn't share with your bff."

"ex-bff," chase wagged his pointer finger in his sister's face. "just follow my lead. we have to keep him on the offensive. hey, sebastian, let's see what you got."

"over here!"

"hey, sebastian! hit chase again," adam cowered when the boy growled.

they did their best to anger sebastian more by dodging all of his attacks.

"hey, chipmunk," val geo-leaped behind him, disappearing before he could blast wave her through the doors.

"it's working!"

"ooh-ooh-ooh. it's like a firework show," adam chuckled as he helped jenna over the ledge. "i bet this is his big finale."

"what's happening? how do i make it stop?"

"you can't."

"but if you could, i'm sure chase would've told you how."

going from all his bionics working at once to none, he kept glitching as they all walked closer.

"your rebellion is over," chase said, shoving the twitching boy to the ground.

"wait. what about mister davenport?" bree panicked.

"quick! check the feed. mister davenport!"

"wait why can't we see anything?"

"the oxygen level in the hydro loop is at...zero."

"will you stop sweating on me?" mister davenport's voice was heard over the static and the clicking on the cyber desk.

"that's not sweat. my mayo packs exploded," perry replied.

"you're alive!"

"how did you escape?"

"found an emergency escape pod in the hydro loop. who knew?"

"yeah, i really need to start attending those safety meetings."

"that does not look big enough for two people," leo pointed out.

"it's not."

"oh, please. i've wiggled into smaller things than that with bigger men than you," perry shrugged, worsening mister davenport's crying as she left.

~~~~

shitty chapter, i blame the fact that i just got home from soccer practice and i am absolutely exhausted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 500 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
2.6K 181 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
226K 4.1K 34
The Davenport family, including Leo and Alex have been through a lot. Going on constant missions and saving the world was what they called normal. Co...
15.4K 216 21
We all know the story of Adam, Bree, and Chase. The three bionic superhuman siblings. But what if there was a fourth sibling? Meet Cassandra Davenpor...