proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•–π•Ÿ
season 2!!
π•–π•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
season 3!!
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠

𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©

1.3K 36 2
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 1
~ bionic rebellion part one ~

"greetings, everyone. i have returneth from the mainland," mister davenport announced, walking into the training area and accidentally smacking leo in the face.

"and no one careth," the boy replied, hitting him back.

"ah, come on. no fanfare? no balloons? no rousing round of applause?"

"i didn't even know you were gone," bob shrugged.

"if you're looking for applause, try adding a couple more bathrooms in the student dorm. maybe just one exclusively for bob."

"i gotta agree. it ain't pretty in there."

"no it is not," jenna scrunched up her face.

"i'm gonna take your word for it. guys?" mister davenport waved over the other four mentors, causing spin and bob to walk away. "so how have things been going here without me?"

"amazing! i mean, uh, we miss you!" bree pouted while tilting her head to the side and raising her hands to form a heart.

"don't worry, mister davenport. adam, bree, chase, chris and val have-"

"don't call me val," the hispanic sarcastically smiled.

"-and valerie have been doing a great job. they're amazing mentors."

"well, good. maybe i can cut my trip short and head back to the mainland tomorrow."

"cool. he finally got the hint. i mean, 'she loves you'!"

"not so fast, donnie come lately. things around here aren't as peachy as the droid babies say they are."

"really? name one problem, sergeant short set."

"well, for starters, they've been littering in the hallways."

"that was you."

"making rude gestures to passing coast guard ships."

"also you," chris told perry.

"and sneaking extra dessert from the cafeteria."

"seriously? you're wearing the evidence," chase scoffed.

"no. that was from a different stolen meal."

"great. you're my head of security and you're the one breaking all the rules."

"well, i know i didn't steal a set of key cards from my own security office, so it had to be one of your students."

"these kids would not steal your key cards. knowing you, you probably lost them."

"hey! i will not have my employees talk to me like that!"

"you work for me!" mister davenport shouted back, his voice cracking as he did so.

"keep telling yourself that, boss man. don't walk away! there's something sketchy going on!"

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"so, how do you like your new living quarters?"

"i love 'em! we went from a dingy basement to paradise. it's like we won the lottery. or finally got a parent who cares about us."

"yeah, i mean, people would pay to stay here. oh, that reminds me. i rented the place to an australian family for the month of august. hope that's cool," adam informed.

"guys, you're forgetting the best part: you finally get to share a room with me! isn't that awesome?"

"wait. so, this is, like a permanent thing?" chris asked, setting down a folded blanket on the couch.

"leo, we only let you sleep on the couch because you threw a tantrum when you were assigned to live in the student dorm."

"i do not throw tantrums. i just express my passion through tears."

"are you sure you're okay with staying in the student dorm?"

"yeah, i'm most likely just gonna spend all my free time in here," jenna replied as bob, spin and sebastian walked in.

"hey, dudes. sup boo."

"no, bob."

"i love you too."

"you know, if he weren't a little kid, i probably would've already beat the crap out of him," valerie mumbled.

"hey, guys, what's going on?"

"just came to say hi, see how you guys are doin', make sure everything's okay," sebastian lied.

"i'm here to see how the mentors live. ocean view, fireplace...is that a swimming pool?"

"wow! i've never seen one before. maybe you should-"

"don't even finish that sentence."

"hey. if leo's a student, how come he gets to live in the mentor quarters?"

"because i'm more than a student. i'm family. which is another way of saying...adios."

"you know, this place is pretty great. i might just bunk in here with you myself," mister davenport grinned.

"no, that's okay."

"yeah, we're good."

"please get out."

"no old people allowed."

"i didn't say anything," val feigned innocence, distracting chase long enough to grab a pretzel from his bowl of snacks.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"alright, everybody, listen up. today we're going to take you step-by-step through a real-life mission where we had to shut down a particle collider."

"i was there!" leo quickly exclaimed. "i was also on that mission. in fact, i had to rush in there to push these guys out of harm's way. that's right—i mentored the mentors."

"liar. you weren't there."

"no, actually, he was. he saved our butts."

"yes, he did. and it was then i realized that he and i would be friends for the rest...of that year," adam pat the boy's back.

"i don't even know why i'm in the same group with these amateurs. they're the ones that need to learn, not me."

"you know what i don't need to learn? how to kick your butt!"

"okay, twirl, calm down," val chuckled, pulling spin closer to her so that he couldn't reach leo.

"i need to see you five. outside," perry appeared, causing valerie to shove spin over to jenna and follow the other mentors.

"uh, leo, we'll be right back. you and jenna lead the class."

"what's going on?"

"someone stole the explosives from the weapons area."

"what?"

"no worries. all we have to do is wait for someone to explode, and boom! that's our guy," adam shrugged.

"oh, i already know who did it."

"who?"

"the creepy-looking guy. you know, dark hair, whiney voice, always making googly eyes at you."

"chipmunk?" val raised an eyebrow, suddenly interested in the conversation.

"wait, sebastian? no, he wouldn't do that. he's my best friend. we talked about it. we're official now."

"well, i scanned the surveillance tape, and he's the only one that was in that area. it all adds up. first, he stole the swipe cards. then, he broke into the weapons area. now, if i were a criminal, which i'm not, because community service cleared my record, i'd say that his next move is to blow up this place to smithereens!"

"look, you can't just go around accusing students without any proof. and last time i checked, hoarding feral cats in a winnebago does not count as community service."

"it does if you're dating an animal control officer. there's the perp right there! hey!" perry hurried to sebastian's side. "where ya headed, sebbie? out for a stroll? little break between classes? give me those explosives!"

"what's she talking about?"

"she thinks that you stole explosives from the weapons area," bree explained.

"what? why would i do that?"

"don't play coy with me. i'll find those explosives. i have the nasal cavity of a bomb-sniffing dog. literally. that's what i get for saving a few bucks on a nose job in new guinea," she sniffled.

"look, let's just all go down to the weapons area and figure out what's going on."

"suit yourself. i'm more interested in perry's dog nose."

"ooh, it's cold—you're healthy," adam rubbed her nose, causing her to growl, so he hissed back.

after recovering from the interaction, chris sprinted over to the training area, informing leo and jenna that they were in charge before running after the others, who had already started to make their way to the weapons area.

"see? what'd i tell ya? the explosives are-"

"exactly where they're supposed to be," mister davenport interrupted, spotting what they were looking for.

"but that's impossible. they were gone!"

"yep, and so were the dinosaurs. but through the magic of cinema, we can see them again," bree gasped.

"this is fishy. somebody took these and put them back."

"well, we are in the middle of the ocean. maybe it was a mermaid."

"yeah, or a dolphin."

"that doesn't even make sense."

"oh, and a mermaid does?"

"at least they have arms," chase retorted.

"mermaids don't have arms. now mermen, their arms are-"

"stop talking!"

"look, i appreciate you trying to do a good job, but i think you're being a bit overzealous. this isn't mission creek high where every student is guilty until proven more guilty. understood?0

"yeah, i understand," perry muttered.

"understood?" mister davenport repeated in a louder voice.

"yes, don!"

"and another thing. my name is not don. you call me mister davenport."

"sorry, don."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"what's going on?" chase asked over the sound of the alarm blaring.

"there was an explosion in the hydro loop tunnel."

"no, there was a situation in the hydro loop tunnel."

"perry was right about somebody stealing the explosives," val murmured, her eyes glued onto the screen.

"okay. bree, go check the weapons area to see if anything's missing, and take chris with you. adam, val, we need to put this place on lockdown until we figure out what's going on. where's mister davenport?"

"he went back to the mainland," they answered in unison.

"well, get him on the phone and tell him what happened."

while adam moved aside to call mister davenport, valerie walked over to the cyber desk and turned on the intercom as chase activated the another alarm.

"attention, students. remain where you are. the academy is on lockdown. i repeat, the academy is on lockdown. this is not a drill."

"the explosives are gone," bree and chris zoomed back.

"somebody used a hologram as a decoy."

"yeah, mister davenport's not answering."

"this is crazy! do you really think that one of our own students would blow up the hydro loop tunnel?"

"i'm gonna go with yes," sebastian appeared from behind the pillar.

"sebastian? what are you doing?"

"is it not clear? i'm turning on you."

"it was clear to me," adam shrugged. "wait, what are you doing?"

"i'm taking my family back."

"i thought we were your family."

"no. families fight together for what's right. at least that's what my father believed before you took him out."

"your father? wait, how does he know about krane?"

"well, my buddy chase told me all about him," sebastian grinned. "he told me all sorts of things."

"oh, great. did you also tell him i've been wearing his shoes?"

"i always wondered where we came from. luckily, chase put the pieces together for me."

"sebastian, krane was-"

"my father fought for what he believed, that bionic humans are superior," he interrupted chris. "and when his beliefs were challenged by a non-bionic human like davenport, he fought back."

"yeah, well, he lost."

"and that's why i'm gonna carry on his legacy. see, you took away our leader and tried to pretend like nothing ever happened. i think it's time for a little payback."

"look, if this is really about the shoes, you can have 'em back."

ignoring adam, sebastian tapped his watch and brought up the footage of the hydro loop, revealing perry and donald.

"mister davenport!"

"you destroyed my father. now you get to watch me destroy yours."

"no!" bree shouted.

"i just blew up the other end of the hydro loop tunnel, which means they should be out of oxygen in about thirty minutes. nah, maybe less. that sweaty one's a heavy breather. martin's next."

"guys, we have to go save them!"

"now!" sebastian touched his ear piece just as val shoved him into the wall. four other students geo-leaped, two of them throwing valerie off of sebastian and out the window.

"val!"

"it's time for the students to school the teachers. the rebellion has begun."

~~~

poor window

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.8K 31
π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜-𝗦𝗧π—₯π—¨π—–π—ž *ೃ༄ ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ ━ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ . . . vera flores, a native of mission creek who has a best friend that...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
742 36 6
Tasha Davenport nΓ©e Dooley and her son, Leo Dooley moves in to Donald Davenport's place in California, after she marries him. California is coinciden...
179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...