โœ“ ๐๐”๐‘๐ | STILES STILINSKI...

By yeehaww__13

๐๐”๐‘๐ [ book one out of four ] โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง [ season 1 and 2 ] [ stiles x fem!oc ] [ tw!! me... More

๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
โ†ณone | late nights
โ†ณtwo | hidden
โ†ณthree | over
โ†ณfour | not anymore
โ†ณfive | what are you?
โ†ณsix | weird feelings
โ†ณseven | hang out
โ†ณeight | kissing
โ†ณnine | found out
โ†ณten | cuddles
โ†ณeleven | empathy
โ†ณtwelve | bickering
โ†ณfourteen | let her fight
โ†ณfifteen | as friends
๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
โ†ณsixteen | new friends
โ†ณseventeen | erica reyes
โ†ณeighteen | the abomination
โ†ณnineteen | new faces
โ†ณtwenty | the kamina
โ†ณtwentyone | liar
โ†ณtwentytwo | restraning orders
โ†ณtwentythree | detention
โ†ณtwentyfour | confessions
โ†ณtwentyfive | angel vision
โ†ณtwentysix | sheriff station
โ†ณtwentyseven | wounded
โ†ณtwentyeight | healer
โ†ณtwentynine | give him what he wants
โ†ณthirty | go stiles, run
โ†ณthirtyone | shut up snd kiss me
squeal!!

โ†ณthirteen | lies

1.5K 44 11
By yeehaww__13

chapter thirteen
lies

Allison had told Scott she wanted to 'take a break'. Being Scott's sister and Allison's best friend, it was hard for her to be with them both at once. She would want to hang out with her brother and Stiles because she knew Scott needed all the help he could get but she couldn't help but think about what Allison, Lydia and Jackson would talk about.

Ever since the night at the school when Jackson told Delilah about Nathan still talking about her, it made all the anxiety and fear come back. She wanted to know what he was saying to Jackson.  Was it about what he done to Stiles that night? Or about her and everything that she had told him at the start of their relationship.

Stiles on the other hand didn't care about how Scott and Allison had broken up. He saw it as a win, He could be with his best friend girlfriend and there would be distractions. Stiles didn't hear the part about Nathan when Jackson taunted Delilah the other night, he only heard the part where Delilah shouted in his face about Lydia not actually liking him.

School had finally opened back up after the incident at school. Delilah dreaded to go back, but if it meant being with Stiles and her brother she was up for it. As the school bell rung, Delilah found it almost impossible to ignore the whisperings and rumours spreading around school. No one knew it was them at the school that night, Delilah kept her head now, clutching the strap on her bag. She wore a light blue jumper and leggings. Her shoes were plain converse and she wore a necklace around her neck. She found her seat in the classroom. It was a little bit far from Stiles and Scott but Stiles gave the girl a comforting smile from across the room.

"You have forty-five minuets to complete this test" the teachers voice echoed over the quiet chatter amongst the room. "Began" his voice said.

And with a click of a stopwatch, the timer started. Delilah heard he shuffling noises of her classmates next to her. She couldn't concentrate. She picked up her pencil and tapped it on the table her elbows rested on. She looked over to Scott, who was staring right at Allison. He shifted in his seat a bit, grabbing the sides of the table as sweat dripped from his head. Delilah's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She noticed Stiles' attention get drawn by Scott too. They both shared odd glances at each other before Scott stood up, grabbing his bag then walking out of the class, leaving his text unfinished.

Shortly after he had left, Stiles ran out after him. Delilah felt as if she should go wit him but she couldn't move. She felt like she was frozen and stuck on her seat. She looked back down to her paper and rested her head in one of her palms, the other hand circling answers on the paper. She waited, and waited for Scott or even Stiles to walk through the door.

Time felt as if it had skipped by five hours. It was the period after lunch. Delilah was in the hall way talking to Lydia. She wanted to try and get closer with her, to find out about Nathan. It was sneaky but Delilah thought it was the best idea to put her anxiety at rest.

Delilah didn't know that Scott and Stiles were just up the hallway talking about her.

"I need you to go up to her and ask her if she really likes me" Stiles told his friend.

"She's your girlfriend, she definitely does" Scott rolled his eyes at the thought.

"Just ask her? For me?" Stiles begged.

"Fine" He said, walking away from the boy and towards his sister.

Delilah's head turned to her brother's direction when she heard her boyfriend shouting I love you' s at Scott.

"Hey Delilah, can we talk for a second" Scott asked the girl.

Lydia gave her a nod, then she followed behind her brother into a room themselves.

"So, what's up?" Delilah asked her brother.

She hadn't spoken to him all day. She sat with Allison at lunch but they didn't even speak of Scott.

"Do you.." He trailed off, tilting his head to the floor. "Do you know if Allison still likes me?" He asked the girl.

Delilah rolled her eyes and laughed a little.

"She hasn't spoke about you to me sorry, but if she broke up with you then I'm not sure Scott" Delilah told the boy, only making him more angry.

"Are you okay?" She asked him, taking her hand and resting it on his shoulder.

He looked up at her. His eyes flashed a yellow shade before swatting her hand away from him leaving her in shock.

"By the way, Stiles wants to break up with you. He doesn't like you" His low voice growled before storming out of the room.

Delilah was left alone in the room. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she fell to her knees. Just the other night Stiles was  texting her non stop asking if she was okay. She couldn't believe the news that she had just received. Delilah was more upset that Stiles had Scott, her brother do it and not come and talk to her.

Delilah got herself together and decided to go and watch the lacrosse team practice. The thought of seeing Stiles made her want to bundle up and cry forever but she had to suck it up. He was her best friend after all, and they would have to see each other everyday.

As Delilah walked up to the benches, she saw him. He was sitting with Scott, annoying him with questions. Delilah thought it was a good idea to go up to the boys.

"Hey Stiles, you could of just told me in person instead of getting Scott to dump me like that" her voice cracked.

Her skin felt smooth from crying that whole time. Today was the lucky day she decided not to wear any makeup.

"What? What do you mean--" He tried to speak but was cut off by Delilah scoffing.

"Don't act like you don't know, and if your really that stupid ask Scott" She laughed, walking away and taking a seat on the bleachers.

Stile's mouth fell wide. He looked to his best friend sitting beside him then back to the girl that was sitting on the bleachers. He looked down in front of him, putting two and two together. Scott had broken them up.

...

Delilah sat in her room. She had threw out all the photos of Stiles and her that she had hanging around and she decided to put some light makeup on when she heard the door open. Presuming it was Scott, she walked out of her room, looking down the banister seeing Stiles talking to her mom.

She froze, backing a bit behind a wall so she wasn't in sight. She peaked her head around the corner so she could hear what they were saying.

"I had one made, so" He spoke to Melissa.

"That doesn't surprise me, it scares me" She told the boy as he threw down a black bag.

"What is that" She asked, looking down at it.

"Uh, school project" He told her.

"Delilah didn't mention anything about that" Melissa said to him.

Delilah's body went numb at the mention of her name. She told herself to leave, and go to her room to save the tears and emotions but she couldn't. She stayed because she wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Stiles, you and her are okay, right" Melissa asked the boy holding onto her bag.

"Who, Delilah? Yeah, totally" He lied, making her eyes close shut.

"Okay, be careful tonight" she told him, walking passed him and out of the door.

Delilah started to panic. She could hear the sound of Stiles' footsteps coming up the stairs. She couldn't run away into her room in time. Instead, she ran right into the boy making them both stumble back a bit.

"Delilah" Stiles voice was calm.

"Look, I know that we aren't together anymore and I know your not here for me and for Scott, so lets help him with the full moon then we can talk about it" she spoke before he could get a word in.

Stiles just nodded. He gave her a weak smile as they headed for Scott's room.

Delilah pushed the door to her brothers room open, Stiles following behind her. She flicked the light switch on, revealing Scott, sitting in his chair.

"Woah, you scared me" She exclaimed, brining her hand up to her chest.

"Your mom said you weren't home yet" Stiles told the boy.

Stiles placed the black bag into the floor in front of him.

"I came in through the window" He informed.

Scott had been acting weird the whole day. First, storming out of a test. Then telling Delilah that Stiles wanted to break up with her and now he's sneaking around the house.

"I'm fine, you should go now. Take Delilah away" Scott told him, still gazing at the pair.

Delilah scoffed rolling her eyes. She was about to speak when Stiles interrupted her.

"All right, we'll leave" He started, clutching onto the handle of the bag. "Will you at least look in the bag and see what I brought? You know, you don't have to use it" He finished, shaking his head.

Scott leaned forward in his chair, standing up from the chair and kneeling in front of the bag, his eyes still fixated into Delilah. He reached a hand inside the bag, pulling out some chains.

"You think I'm gonna let you put chains on me like a dog?" He questioned him, placing the chains back inside the bag.

"Actually, no"

And with that, Stiles grabbed some handcuffs and locked Scott to a radiator. Delilah watched in shock at his actions.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott shouted, tugging at the handcuffs.

"Protecting you from yourself and giving you some payback" Stiles paused looking down at Scott. "For telling Delilah that I wanted to break up with her" He said.

Delilah's hand flew to her mouth. She hadn't realised that Scott only said that stuff because of the full moon effects. Her eyes darted down at her brother then back to Stiles who was already looking at her.

"He what?" Delilah asked for conformation.

A few minuets later, Stiles came up back into the room with a water bottle and water bowl.

"I brought you some water" He said lifting them up to show Scott.

He slowly poured some in the bowl and placed in down in front of him.

Delilah stood by the door, leading on the door frame. Just as Stiles started walking beside her, Scott threw the water back a him.

"I'm gonna kill you" He shouted.

Stiles just grabbed Delilah's arm and pulled her out of the room. He slid down the wall outside of Scott's bedroom, Delilah copying him.

She didn't know what to say to the boy. Her own brother broke the two up, and she believed it. She felt awful for not giving him a chance to speak.

"Did I hurt you?" His voice broke the silence between the two.

He looked down at her clutching her arm where he had pulled while taking her out of the room.

"No, not at all. Stiles I'm sorry" She said shaking her head.

"It wasn't your fault, don't be sorry" He said, placing his arms around hers.

She smiled at the boy. They just sat in silence for a while, only hearing the small sounds of each others breathing.

"Stiles, Delilah let me out" Scott' groaned from inside the room. "I'm sorry, you know I wouldn't do this" He begged for forgiveness.

Stiles banged his head on the wall behind him. Hearing his best friend beg for his help made him sit uneasily. Delilah also didn't like this position. It was her own brother, she had to help him.

"I think we should let him out, or at least take the handcuffs off" She whispered to Stiles.

"I cant" Was all he replied with.

He clasped his ears with his hands to block out the noise's of screaming coming from Scott.

After a few hard minuets for hearing Scott scream in pain. It stopped.

"Scott, are you okay?" Stiles sniffed the tears away from his eyes.

He stood up, shortly after Delilah. She pushed the door open to see bloody handcuffs open and on the floor and no Scott.

"Oh, my, god, Stiles" Delilah said bringing her hand up to her face.

speaking,
sorry if there are any
spelling mistakes, i
will probably go over
and edit the book once
i'm finished it all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41K 85
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
186K 9.6K 28
Cierra Rose takes on the Villa.
56.9K 2.5K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ; ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
779K 29K 97
๐€ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“: you are going to die. does this worry you? โช tua s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 4 โซ ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐™ท๐š‡๐š๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š‚...