SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

By Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. More

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

CHAPTER 5

1K 41 20
By Tokkimallows

NAMKYU'S POV

It's been three months since I join the company. I was under the care of my brother who is our Team Leader. These part three months I haven't heard about Hyungwon at all, which was a good thing for me.

"Sir, our team was being called in the meeting room" Yuto said as he came in our office.

"Let's get going" Sungkyu said as he stood up from his desk.

"Looks like this is your first assignment" Seungwoo who have the desk beside me said. "Come on let's get going" he said fixing his suit

"Ah yes wait a second" I said wearing my coat.

"Your hair's getting longer, you should tie it" I jolt at the feeling of Seungwoo's fingers at the back of my neck as he help me tie my hair.

"You two stop flirting" Hwiyoung said. I thanked Seungwoo for helping me with my hair before following the others all the way to the meeting room.

Once we got there Mr. Lee, our section commander was already there waiting for us.

"Have a seat" Mr. Lee said.

"We have a client and she's asking for our help. She's a daughter of a known family and she was being blackmailed. She wants us to help her and protect her from her boyfriend. Yes this is a simple assignment for your ranks but since you have a newbie here I gave it to your team. Ms. Kim right? This is going to be your first assignment so, do your best" Mr. Lee explained.

"You guys can get back to our office I'll talk to Mr. Lee for more information" Sungkyu told us and we did.

"That must be easy right? I mean we are just going to protect her that's all" I said as we made our way back to our office.

"You sure have a lot of confidence in your Ms. Kim" Jihoon said.

"Dummy that boyfriend guy isn't just an ordinary guy" Seungwoo said patting my head.

"Seungwoo keeps on showing his cold side to you but I know he care for you" Jihoon whispered at me.

"He's just doing his job to look after his hoobae" I respond.

As soon as Sungkyu went back to our office he held a meeting. Sungkyu walk to the front pulling the white board with him.

"Listen everyone, our client here is from a well-known family" Sungkyu said sticking a picture of a girl on the whiteboard. "She was being blackmailed by her boyfriend" he added then sticking another picture to the whiteboard.

"He's the son of the owner of the Black Spade club?" Seungwoo said out of nowhere.

"You know him?" Sungkyu asked.

"Yeah, I had a chance to hang out with him before" Seungwoo said.

"What else you know about him?" Hwiyoung asked.

"I only got a chance to hang out with him once, during a mix match he was at that club talking arrogantly that the club we're in is his" Seungwoo said. "That's all, I don't know him personally"

"So yeah back to the business. As Seungwoo said he is the son of the owner of Black Spade club. Our client said that she was being used by his boyfriend to do sexual activities in the club, she tried to broke up with him but he blackmail her saying that once she broke up with him, he'll spread her pictures online" Sungkyu explained.

"What a total asshole" Hwiyoung commented.

"He should have treated his girlfriend better" Yuto said.

"Yeah, he must be thankful that he got one, unlike the three others here" Jihoon said.

"Exclude me, I'm in the getting to know each other stage with a girl" Hwiyoung said.

"Then that means only Seungwoo and Team Leader is the only one left out" Yuto said making the three of them laugh.

"I'll deal with the three if you later we're in the middle of meeting" Sungkyu said and then they went back to being serious.

"So our client was going to meet him this evening at the Black Spade club around 10 pm. She also mentioned that there her boyfriend was always have two other guys with him" Sungkyu said.

He explained all information about this girl and her boyfriend. Sungkyu also told us the plan for tonight in order to protect that girl.

"You sure Namkyu will be okay with this plan?" Seungwoo asked.

"Namkyu you'll be fine right? It's not really a dangerous plan after all" Sungkyu said and I also told them that I'll be alright.

-------------

I went in front of the club wearing black tight dress that hugged my body perfectly with a thin strap exposing my bare shoulder, it also has a slit on the side revealing the skin of my thigh.

"Where are they?" I asked to myself getting my phone in my purse. The plan was only Sungkyu will get there first following the girl.

"Namkyu?" I heard Hwiyoung's voice. I turn around and saw Hwiyoung.

He was just wearing a plain black shirt and a jacket over it. With him letting his long hair fall down, he looks breathtaking. Then there's Jihoon and Yuto wearing loses button up shirts.

"Dang, Namkyu you sure going to get their attention" Jihoon told me.

"Did your brother approved that?" Yuto asked.

"He didn't see me yet since he got here first" I said. "By the way where the heck is Seung----" I was cut off when I felt a jacket against my bare shoulder.

"You should've choose other outfit, with that dress you'll get too much attention" Seungwoo said.

"That was the plan, dummy" I said removing his jacket from my shoulder but he puts it back on me.

"Just remove it when we got the target" Seungwoo said walking all the way in first.

"I think you also caught Seungwoo's attention" Hwiyoung said then following Seungwoo inside.

"Just keep it like that, this is the first time we have a lady in our team so we better take good care of you" Jihoon said patting my shoulder.

As soon as we got inside the club I get more nervous than before. Right my plan is to seduce that guy with long hair and I'm able to get that flash drive where he keep those pictures. I went over to Seungwoo who was on the counter bar drinking.

"That's him right?" I asked referring to the guy near the bathroom with a long hair. I look over Seungwoo who was also checking if I'm right.

Then he look at me giving me a nod. I took off his jacket, shoving it back to him. I took a deep breath before walking but Seungwoo held me by my arm.

"Don't worry I'm with you" Seungwoo said. I nodded and walk away from Seungwoo heading towards the guy.

The plan was Sungkyu will keep an eye on our client. Hwiyoung and Yuto with take care of the other guy. I will flirt with that long hair guy to get the flash drive from his pocket then Seungwoo bumping into me to get the flash drive from me. Then Jihoon will collect other information.

"Are you alone?" I asked the guy as I approach him. Then a smile on his face appears.

"You look like your all by yourself too" He smirked.

"I'm a little lonely tonight, want to spend time together?" I asked him and he quickly agreed.

I keep on flirting with him talking about something that will get his mind lost. I asked him for a hug and he did. As his arms still wrapped around me I took this chance to slide my hand in his pocket. Right before he pulled away I managed to get the flash drive from his pocket. Alright Seungwoo should be here know.

"Excuse me for a second" I smiled at him pretending that I was looking for my phone in my purse. Then I was shook when someone trapped me against the wall. My heart was beating so fast nervous who might be this guy hitting on me. I look up and saw Seungwoo.

"Lady, you look like you're lonely" he smirking down at me. "Just tag along" he whispered to my ear.

"Yeah, I'm a little lonely tonight so I came here" I said flirting back at him.

"Dude don't be rude, she's with me" The long hair guy told Seungwoo.

"It looks like she's bored with you" Seungwoo said making the guy angry grabbing him by his jacket.

"Calm down" I said caressing the guy by his arm then he let go of Seungwoo.

"You should get going because I'm not interested in you" I told Seungwoo pushing him by his chest. And with that I took the chance to slide the flash drive in his pocket.

Once Seungwoo walk away from the two of us. I jolt at the sudden movement the guy made. He pulled me by my waist closer to him.

"Looks like we're alone now" He said.

"I think we should take this to somewhere we can get alone" I said. I hope he asked me to get out of this hotel I'm sure Jihoon is waiting for us in the entrance, he'll managed to get me from this guy.

"Yeah I think so too" he smirked.

I was expecting him to drag me out of the club but instead he pulled me inside a men's bathroom. Slamming me against the back of the door so that it will close. Then he started to attack me.

"Wait, I didn't mean h--agh! Stop" I screamed when he started kissing me in my neck.

"You want this right?" He whispered at me as he continue kissing on my neck then down to my shoulder. "Just look how slutty you dress for tonight"

"No, please stop" I said my voice is already shaking.

"No? But your body say yes" he chuckled.

I tried to push him away but he pinned both of my arms against the wall, his body was so close to mine, I could feel his hardened member press against my inner thigh.

"Please stop, I don't want this" I said tears forming against my eye. But he didn't stop he even pulled the strap of my dress down making my breast reveal.

"You're not that big but this will still work" he said as he started to suck on my right breast then massaging the other one.

"Stop~ please stop! No!" I cried. I tried to push him away but he's stronger than me.

He continues to do my breast as he shove his knee between my legs making a contact with my clothes core.

"You like that huh?" He whispered as he continue kissing my breast and he started rubbing his knees against me.

"No I don't like it" I cried still trying my best to push him away. Then he grabbed both of my hand and pinned it above me with his one hand.

"I bet you'll like this" he said then I felt him rubbing me down there. My body was shaking from fear and eyes are watery.

"Please~ please stop this" I desperately cried. Then he shoved his hand in my underwear making a contact with my bare core.

"Don't be shy moan if you want, with that loud music outside no one will hear you" he said and he started to rub my clit.

"Stoppp" I cried. Legs already shaking. No, I won't cum for this disgusting man. He keeps on rubbing my clit. Shit I'm near, no I won't cum.

When I was about to get off someone hit him by his neck making him lose his conscious. I fell down on my knees, scared of what just happened to me. My body was shaking I cannot move a muscle. Then someone put a jacket against me closing the front.

"Namkyu?" He asked as he keeps his hand there holding the jacket so that my breast won't be seen. "Calm down first, I'm here"

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
Character Info:

Team 1 of Squad 1:

Han Seungwoo (Victon/X1)
- 94 liner
- Sub Leader of the team

Park Jihoon (Wannaone)
- 94 liner
- brain of the team

Adachi Yuto (Pentagon)
- 95 liner
- one who always do reports

Hwiyoung (SF9)
- 95 liner
- right hand of Sungkyu

!!! I didn't use their real age because they're too young to be in that company!!!
And that's Seungwoo on the pic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 2.1K 33
"Being loved by seven was the best choice I ever made."
21.5K 864 36
Monsta X OTP imagines for all you Monbebe's out there. 《REQUESTS: CLOSED》
8.7K 175 14
"You don't need to try to know me. I am what you see now.I am a destroyer."
1.7K 31 10
You would have never expected yourself to fall in that trap of falling in love with an idol. But fall you did. You knew it was wrong but what could y...