Paradis's Hammer (attack on...

By serasio

this is the story about (y/n) a eldian kid which his luck faded away every day More

Before we start
living as an eldian
Wrongly judged
A New Beginning
The fall of Shiganshina
The First Year
The Second Year
The Third Year
The attack on Trost
Mission To Recapture Trost
The Trial
The Scouts
Hanji's experiments
Days before the expedition
The Day Before The Expedition
The 57th Expedition
Betrayal
Crystal Dreams
Eren's dream
The aftermath
The Beast and his Titans
The Beast and his Titans PT.2
Traitor
Old memories
Trust
Answers and trouble
Frieda's decision
Fight in the cave
Choose
The beginning of the end
The new queen of the Walls
On my own
The last search
(The Beginning of the End pt.2) The end

The Cadets

7.9K 189 118
By serasio

Narrador p.o.v

(y/n): I want to join the Scouts.

There was only silence for a few seconds.

Frieda: What? why?!

(y/n): Because that's the reason why I am here in the first place, I am here to help.

Frieda: but it is too dangerous!

(y/n): I know, but I have the power of the War-Hammer, and not using it to help people would break a promise I made.

Rod: its ok Frieda, if he wants to die just let him, he has chosen his own fate.

(y/n): i-It's n-not that! I-It's just that I want to help, staying back seeing how I could help wouldn't be right.

Frieda: well... if that is what you want, I won't intervene. 

(y/n) could hear the sadness in her voice, he never liked to hear her voice like that.

(y/n): but don't worry Frieda!, I promise I will come here when I have the chance!. - 

He said happily with a smile.

Frieda: and I'll be waiting for you. - she was clearly more calmed.

(y/n) p.o.v

We finished eating and I headed to my room, I changed into my pajamas and heard a knock on the door, I opened it and saw Frieda.

(y/n): oh Frieda, what are you doing here?

Frieda: I want to talk.

(y/n): oh ok. - I stepped aside and Frieda entered.

Frieda: so you do you really want to join the Scouts?

(y/n): yes Frieda, I know you care about me and don't want anything bad to happen to me, but this is what I want.

Frieda: ok, I won't stop you from getting what you desire, but, may I ask why the Scouts? You could be a useful Garrison Soldier, since with your hardening, protecting the Walls will be easier, and you can even repair them.

(y/n): I know... but... I-... You're right... Maybe if I join the Garrison I could protect the Walls, and prevent another attack like in Shiganshina... but I want to do something outside the walls, as well as I could protect the Walls I can protect everyone outside... I'll rethink my choices...

Frieda: okay, you still have some time to think about it.

(y/n): yeah... if I'm honest, I'm kind of nervous about joining the Cadets.

Frieda: Why?

(y/n): I don't know If I'll be able to pass, Im sure the training will be tough, and I feel like I'm not ready to do it.

Frieda: Not with that attitude... You'll be fine. I'm sure that the stamina you need and use to make objects with your hardening is more than you will need for a day of that training. 

(y/n): But that's different, creating things with hardening is just using energy, I don't need to make a fiscal effort.

Frieda: Well, then why don't you use a gym? I don't know what kind of exercises you'll need to do but I'm sure you will figure that out. I think we have a few gym equipment lying around somewhere.

(y/n): that's a good idea, I'll start tomorrow.

Frieda: Ok then, I'll leave you now, make sure you sleep well for your training. Bye

(y/n): I will, bye.

Frieda left nad I got on the bed, I have zero knowledge of what type of exercises I need to do, I'll just try to do whatever seems like it worked or something like that. I'll think about it later, right now I have an important mission, to sleep.

Next day

I wandered around looking for the gym equipment Frieda told me about. Until I finally found them, there were a variety of metal discs, some of them of different sices, and with a different number, some of them had the numbers 5, 10 and 20, the higher the number, the bigger they were, there was also a large metal rod with some things on the end.

I tried lifting all of the metal discs at once to carry them to another room, but at the instant, I tried grabbing them I fell face first, they were heavier than I expected, so I carried them by their number, and I found out why some of them had higher numbers.

Lara helped me in doing exercises, telling me which and how to do them properly. At the end of the day, my whole body was sore... I now have many doubts about joining the Cadets.

Timeskip 

A couple of months passed, I kept the same routine of exercises with slight changes and varying exercise types. Now my muscles were more toned. The next month, I will enlist in the Cadet Corps, I am very excited and nervous, but I'll try to do my best!

Narrator p.o.v

Timeskip to the end of the month

It was now the end of the month, (y/n) was nervous but ready to join the Cadets, but there was a slight problem. (y/n) in the eyes of the government, didn't exist, he had any identity documents in Paradis since he just arrived one day and wasn't born there.

Frieda: hey, (y/n)?

(y/n): yes Frieda?

Frieda: So, as you know, we have to enlist you on Cadet Corp... but there is a small problem.

(y/n): what is the problem?

Frieda: Well... The thing is... Basically, you don't exist.

(y/n): W-what do you mean?

He began to look at his body examining his arms.

Frieda: Not like that, I'm saying that you don't have any identity documents here in Paradis.

(y/n): O-oh... right...

He looked down, a bit disappointed and sad.

Frieda: But don't worry, we can fix that.

(y/n): Really?

Frieda: Yeah, we can register you as a Reiss, what do you think?

(y/n): Yeah!

Frieda: Alright then! You'll now be (y/n) Reiss, born Wall Rose on (y/bd) in 835

(y/n): Thank you, Frieda!

Timeskip to the next day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were now in the carriage with Frieda on the way to the training camp.
The whole way you were talking with her about trivial things until you reached the training camp.

Frieda: so I guess this is it huh?

(y/n): yep, but don't worry, I will go back when I can.

Frieda: I'll be patiently waiting for you.

(y/n): Frieda

Frieda: yes?

(y/n): thank you... for everything, thank you for taking care of me for those 3 years.

Frieda: you don't need to thank me, the only way of thanking me is doing your best in the Cadet Corps.

(y/n): I will Frieda! - you said while getting out of the carriage and waving your arm.

(y/n) p.o.v

As I got out of the carriage I saw all of the other people that were signed up, I went to a cabin to give my documents and get my uniform. After changing I went outside to wait for the instructor, a few minutes later he arrived and put us all in 14 horizontal lines.

???: We now begin the enlistment ceremony for the 104th Trainee Corps! I am Keith Shadis, and I had the misfortune to be assigned to train you bastards. And I'm not here to welcome you at all! Right now, you're mere cattle, fit for nothing but Titan food! No, Less than cattle... In three years, we'll take your worthless pieces of crap and train you! Give you the means to fight the Titans. In three years, when you stand before a Titan, will you still be food? Or will you be a noble wall, shielding the king? Or, perhaps, one of humanity's glorious soldiers that slay Titans? You will decide!

After screaming he went to some trainees, he first went to a blond short guy who looked very familiar to me.

Keith: You there!

???: Yes, Sir!

Keith: who are you?

???: Armin Arlert, from Shiganshina!

Armin? he surely grew up, I'm happy to see him again, but if he is here that means Eren and Mikasa may be here too! I'm so excited to see them again, it's been so long.

Keith: Yeah? That's a stupid name. Your parents give you that? 

Armin: My grandfather!

Keith: Arlert, what are you doing here?

Armin: trying to aid humanity's victory!

Keith: That is indeed wonderful... Then you will feed the Titans. - He grabbed Armin by the head and turned him around - Row 3 about face!

He then went to every one of us until he stopped in front of me, I knew he was scary but he was even scarier when he was staring down at me with a death glare.

Keith: and who the fuck are you?!

(y/n): i-im (y/n) Reiss from Liber- Wall Rose, sir!

Keith: why are you here, Royal boy?

(y/n): to help humanity defeat the titans and live peacefully, sir!

Keith: admirable... You'll live peacefully inside a Titan!

??? p.o.v

W-wait did he said (y/n)... n-no, that can't be him, he was taken here years ago... he must be a Titan... Y-yeah... besides, his last name is (l/n)... not Reiss... Did the instructor said Royal boy?

??? p.o.v

(y/n)?! I can't believe he is here!

(y/n) p.o.v

The instructor kept interrogating/terrorizing the other cadets, he grabbed a bald guy from his head and picked him out of the ground, but he was interrupted by the sound of someone biting something, we turned around and saw a girl eating a potato.

Keith: Hey, you... What are you doing?

The girl looked around and took another bite.

Keith: You're the one I'm talking to! You! Who are you?!

???: I'm Sasha Blause, from Dauper Village, Wall rose South District!

Keith: Sasha Blause, what are you holding in your right hand?

Sasha: a boiled potato! The kitchen had a fresh batch, and I couldn't resist.

Keith: Did you steal it? Why? Why would you choose to eat a potato right now?

Sasha: Letting it get cold would've been a waste, so I decided to eat it now.

Keith: Well, I still don't understand... Why would you eat that potato?

Sasha: Are you asking me why people eat potatoes?

Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. Then, Sasha cut the potato in "half" but one part was bigger than the other

Sasha: You can have half...

Shadis: Half...

She smiled at him, with the crumbs of the potato on her chin and cheeks. She was then sent to run after she dropped, and wouldn't get dinner, I think that's what hit her the most by her reaction.

As I was walking to the dining area, I saw Mikasa, Eren, and Armin, and I think they noticed me too.

Eren/Mikasa/Armin: (y/n)!

(y/n): oh, guys!

Eren: Where have you been? We thought you died!

Armin: yeah! we didn't saw you in any of the boats or shelters.

(y/n): O-oh, well, I escaped by the gates, and a family took care of me until now

We continued talking and headed inside the dining area, where a group of trainees arrived and began to ask questions to Eren, Armin, and Mikasa about the attack at Shiganshina until a guy named Marco told them to stop since it wasn't the best thing to talk about, and they seemed uncomfortable, after all, the incident was horrible, not just for the people of Shiganshina, but for the people in Wall Maria. We finished eating and I decided to head to the boy's cabin to get some sleep, tomorrow we begin the training and I have to be at full energy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.5K 35
Year 845. Humanity has almost been wiped out thanks to The Titans, tall creatures with unsatiable hunger for human flesh. Humanity builds walls to pr...
253 30 45
Annie has have had a hard life at school she is known as the shadow or the out cast of the school she's basically invisible. She never ask for anythi...
30.2K 599 15
You grew up in a Military family with your dad a Garrison soldier, your oldest brother an actual Scout, and your mother an MP. You weren't great at m...
102K 4K 62
Like water is forced to flow and life is destined to fade, humans follow a strict path carved in stone ever since they were born. This curse is calle...