I Moved to Springfield- A Sid...

By Gravity246

A/N Thank you for everyone who enjoys this fic. I wrote YEARS ago it in high school so it's not perfect or fr... More

Chapter 1: The Redhead and The Stolen Car
Chapter 2: Meeting The Simpsons
Chapter 3: Apu
Chapter 4: You make me blush
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: I Promise...
Chapter 7: Drunken words = Sober thoughts
Chapter 8: I Forgive You
Hello Readers
Chapter 9: Kisses and Stares
Chapter 10: Suspicious Behavior
Chapter 11: Rejection & Consequences
Chapter 12: Missing Monkey-Part One
Chapter 12 (contd): Missing Monkey- Part 2
Chapter 12- Part 4 Mr. Teeny
Chapter 13: BF and GF
Chapter 14: Ticklish
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 1
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 2
Chapter 20: No secrets (TW: mention of Sexual Assult)
SO MANY SORRIES! :*(
Chapter 21: Morning, Darling (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Morning, Darling (part 2)
Chapter 23: Hello, Again
Chapter 24: The Date Part 1
Hi Guys (I know, A/N's are lame)
Chapter 24: The Date part 2
Part 1 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Part 2 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Any Questions
Part 3 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
im not done writing!
Part 4 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Part 5 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Chapter 25: Inside Out References
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 1)
YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS!
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 2)
Chapter 26: Party Invite Part 2
Chapter 27: Forgive me
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 1)
New Chapter coming soon
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Hints and Clues
Sorry
Hiatus
I love my readers

Chapter 12, Part 3: Distractions

1.6K 34 22
By Gravity246

"Did you walk here?" Bob asks me. He's driving with one hand, his other hand holding mine.

"Yeah...?" I respond, confused. I've been walking for such a long time, it's become normal.

"You have got to get your car back," he tells me, squeezing my hand. I smile when he does that, but I also groan in anger.

"Wow, I can't believe I forgot about that."

"Did you ever go to the police?" I look at him and frown slightly.

"What do you think?"

"... I'm guessing they never found it...?"

"No! They were too busy with a missing cat. Can you believe that?"

"Actually, I can. The retched police system we have couldn't catch a criminal if they walked right into the police station and announced themselves."

I giggle. "I guess that explains why you're here, hm?"

He laughs and looks down at me.

"Mm, you could say that."

I look down at my legs, thinking whether or not to ask him a question.

"Um..."

"Yes?"

"Um, well... I was just curious... What is prison like...?"

I felt his grip loosen. I do a sort of small anime-type gasp and look up to his eyes.

He's staring quietly out the window, in thought. Then he smiles a bit.

"Well, I wouldn't recommend it. Especially for someone like you."

I laugh loudly.

"Why me? I'm not as weak as you might think."

"No it's not that, it's just... Angels don't belong in jail."

I can't help gasping quietly. I quickly turn to the window and stare out, disguising my blush.

"Come on... D-don't... I, uh, asked what prison is like..."

"Ah yes. Well, I was aloud a pen and some paper so I would write for hours."

"Oh." I feel so bad for him.

He looks at me.

"They're quite good, the writings, I must say." This makes me giggle, which was probably his goal, I'm guessing.

"I wasn't treated very well by the gentlemen there. Apparently, committing "attempted" murder is the tantamount being the school "nerd"."

"Awww, poor baby."

"Yes. It's boring as hell. We're only released for one hour a day."

"Aw..."

"Plus, there were no women around which made days extremely unpleasant."

I laugh even louder. I cover my mouth to muffle the noise as tears began to form.

"You poor thing, that must of been torture." He chuckles.

"Yeah, that's one of the reasons I treasure you so much."

"...Oh... Thanks... I had no idea I-"

"We're here." He interrupts me.

"Oh! Where are..."

Bob pulled the car into a parking space. We were at a zoo.

(A zoo? This would've been the last place I would have looked. I figured he'd be roaming the streets.)

"Why are we here?" I ask him as he opens my door. Instead of responding, he comes close, reaches over my waist and thighs, and unbuckled my seat belt.

(NOTE: you are wearing a T-shirt, denim shorts, tennis shoes and a light jacket. REMEMBER THIS FOR LATER. Also, no matter what your body looks like, you look very sexy in your outfit. YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!)

I blush profusely at this gesture.

---*Sideshow Bob's POV*--- (Whoa! Didn't see this coming, did you?)

Making (y/n) blush is like possessing a super power that I can and can't control.

Every gesture I make, whether subtle or blatant, her adorable (s/c) skin turns red. It's so precious when she tries to hide it from me, as if I won't notice.

"Did you enjoy that?" I whisper in her ear, making her shiver. I laugh at her flustered state.

She giggles and turns away from me as I let the seatbelt retract into its slot.

"Come now, darling." I coax, grabbing her hands. "We must find Mr. Teeny before Krusty realizes that he's gone."

"...Huh? Oh right!" I pull her up and shut her door. We begin to walk toward the locked zoo gate.

"How do we get inside? It's locked."

"Um..." I am about to respond, but a thought occurs to me.

It's very strange to be out in public like this. I usually don't leave unless it's to pick up groceries or attend musicals or plays, and even then I'm usually wearing a disguise.

Most of the day, I stay inside my apartment. Despite the location of it, I chose to live there. It's in a bit of a bad neighborhood, but that's where outcasts like me belong. Also, it's the last place anyone in Springfield would think to look for me.

Now, I'm completely vulnerable. If someone sees me... Sees US... Our cover will be blown. I can't do that to her, I can't destroy her life like that. She'd be an outcast, with only me to blame.

Still, it's completely empty, plus it's dark out so no one would be here anyway. I suppose I don't have to worry at the moment. Perhaps-

"Um, Bob?" I'm brought out of my thoughts and return back to reality.

(Y/n) looks up at me with this beautiful, concerning (e/c) eyes. I weaken at the sight of them, but hide it well.

"Hm? Oh, my apologies sweetheart."

"It's okay."

She smiles at me. Every time she smiles at me, I feel my stomach do flips. I constantly wonder, "Those smiles are for me?"

It seems surreal. I haven't received a genuine smile from such a lovely girl since my wife. I don't like to say her name.

One day, she just accused me of not loving her anymore and left, taking our child and our money. I don't know why she did it, but my speculation is that she was the one who had stopped loving ME, but who could blame her?

Who could love someone like me?

"Sweetie? Are you okay?" (Y/n) asks me. "You know, I can just look for Mr. Teeny while you stay in the car. You look tired... here." She takes off her jacket and hands it to me.

"Use it as a blanket or a pillow or something."

I say this all the time, and I may never cease saying it, but she is like- No, she IS an angel.

"No, I'm fine my dear. I'm sorry." Then, I get an idea. "But... I wouldn't mind of you took off something else..."

She rolls her eyes and pulls her jacket back on.

"How. Do. We. Get. Inside. The. Gates?!"

"Heh, right. Um, let's see..." I look at the gate and then back at her. "Well, I suppose I could lift you over the gate, if you wouldn't mind me doing so." I tell her.

Her cheeks go a slight pink.

"Um... Yeah, okay. We are in a hurry." I turn to her and grab her waist.

"You do realize that this will involve me touching you, correct?" I say in a low voice. "While you're wearing those shorts..."

She blushes on command and squirms a bit my arms. I chuckle at the adorable sight. I love it when she's embarrassed.

"Ugh, why did you have to say that?" She groans, rolling her eyes.

"Because, your red cheeks one of the most adorable things about your beautiful face."

---(Y/n)'s POV---

God, he is so... Damn... Perfect...

I let him lift me up by my waist. I reach my hands up to the gate.

"If I fall-!"

"Then I will catch you." He tells me. I giggle and grab onto the gate.

"I need to go higher!"

"Okay." I feel him put one hand on my bare thigh and the other on my butt.

"HEY! BOB, what do you think your doing?!"

"I'm sorry, it'll only be a second."

He pushes my body up, then my my feet. I fling myself over and land on my feet.

"How are you going to get over?"

He takes some steps back, glares at the gate and comes running. He jumps up, grabs the gate and flips over inside the zoo.

When he lands, he stand up and winks at me. I bit my lip and giggle.

"You could've killed yourself, you idiot!"

"But I DIDN'T, now did I?" He wraps his arms around me in a hug. I hug him back, tightly.

"*sigh* I love y-"

I bite my tongue. (OH GOD! DID I JUST...? NO, IT'S TOO SOON TO FEEL "LOVE", RIGHT?. Okay, maybe he didn't notice...)

Bob pulls away slightly and looks at me, stunned.

"(Y/n)... Did you just say...?"

"NO! No... no... I mean... I mean I...I... It was an accid..."

Bob is staring at me in total shock and curiosity. I pull out of the hug and walk ahead.

"Um, come on, we have to find that monkey."

"Um, yes.... Right..."

---Bob's POV---

Damn! I planned on saying "I love you" first.

***

Wow, I guess there WILL be a PART 4!

COMMENT AND VOTE Y'ALL :) (y'all? What? LOL).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
37.8K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
264K 40.1K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad