«We'll Call It Wangxian»

By Nico-00

Fake tears were shed, a fake funeral was orchestrated. Fake investigations were organised, a fake name was gi... More

Introduction
"she won't do anything"
"messed up big time or not that bad?"
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
"I love you~"
"To the world wei wuxian, is dead"
"Does lan gege like me?"
"He is all I have"
"Marry me"
"Mo xuanyu or wei wuxian?"
"overdramatic much"
"Stop kidding"
"Let's Play a game"
"Do you have a death wish?"
"I'm about to cut a bitch."
"I do."
"Don't you sign some papers and fuc-!"
"It's Better to hide him away than watching him die"
"what the fuck!"
"smile"
"Come on, smile for mama."
"He's coming after you"
"I would rise back from the dead to have one last dance with you."
"It's not like you tried to kill me or anything."
"But, master!"
"Why is master so grumpy?"
"Lies"
"she's coming for me."
"A place far away from here. Just you and I."
"Disappointing"
"Shameless"
"you think you can escape?"
"You don't believe me? "
"You have a driver's license don't you? I don't wanna die.... yet"
"I used red when I was nine. It was the best feeling ever."
"It's not a coping mechanism. He is just sick to his mind."
"she was there the entire time."
"Burn in hell."
"death doesn't decide your fate, I do."
"In the end, is it always fine?"
EXTRA: ONE

"I'm sorry"

2.1K 194 44
By Nico-00

"when will the house be fixed?", Wei Ying fidgeted around the car like a wandering rabbit and kicked his legs for no reason. A clear sign of malice on his pale face which had meant that he was going to disturb his uncle to death.

"A few months", Lan wangji lied not looking at wei ying's face as he continued to drive towards his uncle's manor. Wei Ying hummed and looked out of the window.

"How come I never noticed a crack on the wall so bad that, we have to move?", Wei Ying asked in confusion, silvery orbs still looking at the dense green forest amongst where a manor in all its glory, atleast fifty years old, stood.

"There was a leak in he guest room. Could have caused a short circuit.", Lan Zhan spoke running his hands through his long hair. Golden eyes slightly dilating at the curious questions his fiance shot at him. After, receiving an unsatisfactory hum from him, Lan Zhan looked back at the road and took a turn around the lush green tree.

"Your paintings have been shifted to uncle's place.", The older man coaxed with eyes rather gentle.

"What about my paint, the canvas's I need and the mould?", He asked folding his legs with ease as he got comfortable sitting on the leather seat which warmed his body up perfectly.

"Shifted.", He replied back coming to halt in front a familiar manor where he grew up before he moved out at the ripe age of nineteen.

The place looked exactly how it did years before when he was just a five year old taking a stroll around with his rather traumatised soulmate.

The little pond with rare bred koi fishes were still there if not expanding their family. The gates opened automatically, thanks to lan xichen who had taught their uncle about technologies, not that the man didn't know much about it.

Tall trees shaking it's barks which stood as strong as ever, sending waves of fresh breeze towards the pair who had just gotten out of their car.

Even though they frequently visited Lan qiren, everytime felt as if it was something new that they notice there. For example, wei ying was noticing the new koi fish in the pond surrounded by strong, circular rocks for the first time.

"Uncle!", Wei Ying squealed as usual when the familiar man came out of the entrance of the house. Lan qiren sighed for the nth time for the week when his menace of a nephew-in-law did not pipe down his voice.

"Yes", Lan qiren said slightly nodding his head. Lan wangji stopped wei wuxian in his tracks and pulled him towards his chest by his gloved hand.

"Stop running", He firmly said wrapping his hands around wei ying's smaller ones. Receiving just a nod from him the pair walked towards the entrance where their uncle was standing with a rare smile on his face.

As they walked, well it was mostly wei ying who was getting dragged by Lan wangji who was busy with something on his phone, a group of men walked outside the manor through the front entrance carrying a huge, shiny object in their hands.

Wei Ying froze from his head to toe when he looked at the familiar object being carried out in front of his eyes.
He didn't move nor did he let out any screams. It was almost as if, he was instilled in his spot like glue.

It happened all so fast. One moment, Lan wangji was dragging his fiance inside his uncle's house, whilst his eyes were fixated on his phone. And, as another minute passed by, his wei ying did not move from his position.

It just happened so fast that, Lan wangji had no time to notice the huge mirror the group of men were carrying outside.

Dropping whatever he held in his hands, lan zhan, bolted towards wei ying's even though he was a few steps away and put his hands over wei ying's eyes.

"Take it outside!", Lan qiren almost cried out in anger, the only thing he received in return was the men gasping out of nowhere and dropping the huge mirror they were carrying outside.

The sound of glass shattering against the ground did nothing good to wei ying who shuddered violently on his spot and immediately sunk down on the ground with his hands over his ears.

"I'm sorry", Lan wangji let out a string of apologies and sunk down on the ground next to wei ying, to cradle the younger in his arms who was going hysteric.

"Please, don't look.", He begged pulling wei ying's head closer to his chest to cover his eyes with his hands which were being scratched away by none other then wei ying who let out spine chilling cries.

"No! No! No!" Wei Ying cried out trying to rip his hair apart from the shrill laughter and screams. Wei Ying saw her, wei ying saw her right in front of her. He heard her laughing with such sadistic streak that it sent jolts of shocks right through his veins.

"S-she's right there!", Wei Ying cried out pushing lan wangji away from him with his shaky hands. The hysteric screams and cries did not come to a stop, it had just gotten louder and louder.

"Wei Ying stop looking!", Lan wangji begged , a lone tear left his golden orbs. He couldn't protect his soulmate at time like he usually does.

"I was good!", He let out a spine chilling screams and started scratching his hands until blood Started dripping even through his gloved hand. 

' crying doesn't do any good XianXian.', she whispered into his ears carressing her hands through his hair.

"Look into my eyes.", Lan Zhan whispered wrapping his long coat around wei ying and pulled him near his chest. The younger budged at nothing, and continued crying out in horror and pain as his whole childhood flashed right in front of his eyes. 

She stood right there. She stood in front of him, staring at him with so much malice even though she has no eyes or a proper face. She stood right behind the mahagony tree with her hand resting on the bark sharp nails which seemed sharp and painful as ever.

The mirror. The mirror being the root cause of wei ying's suffering was never justified. Not even his own fiance knew why he was scared of the mirror so much. It was almost as if a seed with nothing but fear had been planted into his mind.

A few hours later,

"How is he?", Lan qiren asked with slight nervousness in his tone even though lan wangji had forgiven for the incident even though it wasn't his mistake in the first place.

"Fine. Fell asleep.", He replied back looking into his uncle's guilt driven face. The oldest lan nodded and walked away with a frown upon his face. Even though lan wangji had assured him that it was absolutely fine and that the younger will get better and be back on his feet in no time.

"If I let you go right now.",  she whispered into his ears hands gripped over his hair. The three year old cried out in pain and tried to kick his legs in the air desperately as only muffled screams left his mouth.

"You will always come back to mama", she laughed heartily and dug her nails into his neck.

"If you don't.", The laughter soon died down. The only thing being heard was the child's sobs.

"I will catch you. And you know what we will call this new game?", She asked tickling his neck which has streaks of blood sticking on it.

"We'll call it a game of tag.", She said making the boy look into the mirror to his horror rather forcefully.

"If I catch you....", Bright lights blurred his vision as he was once again forced to look into the brightness.

"I'll say..."

"Tag, you are it.", A maniacial laughter made wei ying let out a shrill scream both in pain and horror.

Dry heaving on the floor the second his eyes opened, wei ying almost fell down on the floor but still managed to get off the bed with his one hand over the bedrest. Taking a few sharp inhales and exhales, wei ying looked around him and realised that he was in lan wangji's childhood bedroom which had been refurbished with a lot more space then a few years ago.

It indeed did seem like wei wuxian was in for a long haul, when he looked at the various changes the older Lan had made in his once vintage manor. On ther other side, why else would lan wangji bring pretty much each and every single clothes he owned.

"Lan gege?", Wei Ying asked groggily patting the other side of the bed to feel that there wasn't anybody next to him. He slightly chuckled at the name he had taken for the first time in years.

As time went by, wei ying stopped calling Lan wangji, lan gege. Rather he started calling him lan zhan, which even though Lan Zhan liked being called, a part of him missed being called lan gege by his Wei Ying.

Sluggishly getting off the comfortable, bed. Wei Ying looked at the doorstep and froze.

A familiar feeling of dread and fear went down his spine at the sight of a familiar pair of heels.

Extra

"Why am I getting detention and he gets to go back!?", Wei Wuxian spat angrily recoiling back to his position getting ready to punch the man once again.

Jin zixuan pulled him back and tried dragging him out. But, mother of god's, wei wuxian had some godly strength today.

"Mo xuanyu you cannot punch people just like that!", The teacher exclaimed rubbing his purple-red cheeks. The headmaster looked at wei wuxian and sighed.

"You call me to the staffroom and ask me to bend down to check my ass! And you want me to behave!", Wei Ying spat charging forward to punch the teacher once again.

"Calm down xuanyu. I will ask mom to take of this. Just get to the detention and I will make sure that you get out of it soon.", Jin zixuan whispered into his ears and tried to pull him back before he got himself suspended.

"It's a good thing that you represent the schools physics and swim team. Otherwise this would have called for suspension.", The teacher exclaimed rubbing ice against his cheeks. Wei Wuxian scowled at the man and kicked him right on his groin. 

The physics teacher fell down on the floor with his hands over his groin. Jin zixuan cringed from the hugh pitched noise and looked down at the man who had most likely passed out. Even the headmaster cringed at the sight of the physics teacher who had passed out. He immediately bent down on the ground and grabbed his phone to gather enough proof.

"You fucking pedophile! This is exactly why I didn't want to come to school!", Wei Ying cried out kicking Jin zixuan's legs at the moment who had no idea where he went wrong with his decision.

"Mo xuanyu, the physics teacher will be suspended as of today. But, the way you have reacted to this was not good."

"The head pupil, Lan wangji, will make sure that you stay in detention every day after school.", The headmaster concluded walking away from the unconscious body of the teacher.

"Wait!? Hold up!? Lan gege!?"

Wei Wuxian suddenly became excited for the detention.

"I'm coming lan gege!~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 327 10
Lan Wangji is a cursed Wife whose husbands were died after marrying and impregnated him. His both husband died During Lan Zhan's pregnancy. Who will...
1.6M 68.5K 182
Lan Wangji felt tingles and happiness when he first saw the soulmark on his wrist. He was finally going to find his soulmate, he was going to find hi...
45.6K 2.6K 17
Wèi Wúxiàn found himself in a place he never expected to be - torn between sadness and despair. The loss of his loved ones, especially his dear son...
1.2K 46 1
It's a modern Wangxian oneshot, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji two business rivals mistakenly spent night together. Whatever, Lan Wangji knows he spent ni...