proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•–π•Ÿ
season 2!!
π•–π•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
season 3!!
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠

π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–

1.3K 31 0
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 21
~ rise of the secret soldiers part one ~

"wait, so we actually have action figures?"

"yeah! also, don't give bionics to toys," chase furrowed his eyebrows.

"where'd you guys even go?" bree asked, setting her chin on valerie's shoulder.

"we spent the holidays with one of our dad's old friends and her son over in philadelphia," chris responded.

"good news, my famous bionic peeps!" leo exclaimed as jenna opened the front door.

"your new pr's came through big time," she grinned, glancing back at leo, who set down the box he was carrying.

"please tell me it's not another celebrity game show. we always lose."

"probably because one of us always hits the buzzer too soon and doesn't know the answer!"

"in my defense, i thought hitting the buzzer was the right answer," adam shrugged.

"it happens to the best of us," chris pat his back.

"it really doesn't," the others all mumbled in unison.

"anyways, you remember that big magazine interview i got you guys? the article just came out, thanks to yours truly, leo dooley of dooley entertainment, a subsidiary of leocorp."

"i hate working with you," jenna slowly shook her head.

"well, i'm happy for that article."

they all glanced at valerie, who shrugged in response and walked over to leo, mumbling a quick 'awesome'.

"wait, i wanna see!" they all followed, taking magazines from jenna and leo's extended arms.

"wait, the reporter interviewed all of us. why is adam the only one on the cover?"

"this whole article makes it sound like he's in charge."

"'adam davenport is the bionic team's leader, strong-man, and all-around superstar'. what?"

"ah, finally, someone gets how things work around here!" adam laughed, leaning back and falling onto the couch.

"hold on, listen to this. 'along with adam's little brother, the girl helps him on missions'. it's like you and i barely even exist!"

"we're just called 'the twins'," chris groaned, skimming through the article.

"what are you talking about? you guys are mentioned right here, see? 'bree and chase davenport, and valerie and chris balderas, not pictured'. wow, that's a lot of 'ands'."

"hey, guys, what's going on?" mister davenport walked in.

"this article totally misinterprets how our team works. people are gonna think that adam is the only one who does anything."

"oh, don't worry! i'll set the record straight and tell 'em the girls do stuff, too."

"guys, don't worry about it. the media distorts everything. i mean, one time, an article said that i was self-absorbed."

"no comment," val murmured, instantly getting glared at by the older man.

"look, the important thing is that you know the truth about who you are and what you do."

"'we also spoke to leo dooley, the bionic team's brilliant mastermind'," chris showed donald the paragraph, causing the latter to snatch the magazine.

"what? that's it, i'm calling my lawyer."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"why is there a camera crew?" val asked as she entered the lab, passing a group of men with equipment and getting ambushed by a woman, who tidied up her hair and fixed her makeup.

"change into your mission suit," leo ordered, and chris did as told while val skeptically looked at the younger boy. "we go live in two minutes! oh no, that was for them. you keep puffing that powder, sweetheart."

"leo, why is there a camera crew in here?"

"uh, it's for a new tv show we're filming called 'what happened to your business trip'?"

"what happened to your business trip?" the faction of bionics teen spoke in game show voices.

"leo, i don't want people seeing our private lives! the more people see, the more they'll start criticizing every move that adam, bree, chase, valerie and chris make, and it'll stTt messing with their heads."

"we gotta work on like a team name or something."

"people are already criticizing us. that's why we're doing this! so that they can see the truth. and my new highlights."

"you have nothing to prove, and by doing this, you're just feeding into the frenzy."

"that's easy for you to say. you aren't dragged through the mud on a daily basis. there are rumors online that i'm expecting twins!" chase raised his voice, confusing leo and donald with the newfound information.

"we're getting him a double stroller. let me know if you want in," adam chuckled and walked away.

"look, for the record, i think going on television is a huge mistake."

"we're live!" leo interrupted.

"hello! hi. i'm donald davenport, brilliant, genius inventor who-"

"was just leaving."

"no, i'm not. excuse me. sorry about that."

"oh, this is gonna be a long day," val sighed, jumping onto the cyber desk behind her and allowing bree to lean closer to her.

letting the boys do their thing, the couple sat in silence, observing and struggling to contain their giggles until fanfare began to play.

"it's the president with a mission alert!"

"that means there's an emergency somewhere."

"i'm guessing it's that way," adam pointed, flinching with valerie shot her laser vision at the spot next to his foot.

"stop showing off your muscles and come over here," she groaned, answering the president's call.

"mister president, we got the alert."

"listen, there's a power surge at a major electrical tower, and it's too dangerous for anyone else to handle. i need you to fix the broken transformer before it blows and starts a nationwide chain reaction."

"we're on it," chase nodded.

"good luck. the country is counting on you. and would also like you to put a shirt on."

"hear that," chris turned to the camera crew once they hung up. "the president is asking us for help. does the president ask your significant other for help?"

"come on, we have to go now!"

"uh, what about the cameras?" both girls questioned.

"bring 'em with us! that way people can see what really happens when we save the world!"

"good idea, little brother. it's mission time! whoo!"

"this is gonna end badly."

"enough with the side comments," chris smacked his sister. "wait, where are we supposed to go?"

"idiots," she whispered, walking over to a cyber desk and figuring out where they were needed. once she did that, she embedded it into everyone's chips, shared a look with her twin, and geo-leaped.

while adam, bree, and chase all argued and fought to save the day, chris and val thought of a way to take care of the transformer.

"oh! let's use molecular kinesis!"

"got it," chris saluted, glancing back at the fighting siblings.

"focus, we need to do this before it explodes.'

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"what were you thinking?" leo scolded the trio as they arrived at the lab. "if the transformer would've exploded, it would've taken out power grids all over the country! so many terrible things would have happened if chris and val weren't there."

"don't blame each other," val muttered the second bree opened her mouth.

"you're all to blame," mister davenport stormed in. "leo's right, if the twins weren't there then you three would have caused a nationwide blackout, which would've resulted in grounded flights, car accidents, and so much more! people are furious."

"but nothing happened-"

"you guys fought, in live tv. it was on every news channel. people are saying you're irresponsible, that you can't be trusted. you have managed to turn the whole
world against you, even with the mission being completed."

"i know how we can fix this. a commercial-free sit down with oprah. which one of you cries best?"

"this can't be fixed with pr," val stole leo's phone, tossing it at jenna.

"do you realize the gravity of what you've done?"

"the president wants a video conference with us in twenty minutes," jenna spoke up after the fanfare stopped playing.

"this is bad, this is really bad," mister davenport panicked.

"okay, i'm calling oprah. i think we found our crier."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"why is there an angry mob outside?"

"uhm, aren't you supposed to be down in the lab?"

"the president just thanked us then told us we could go," chris shrugged, opening the fridge and taking out some food.

"people hate adam, bree, and chase. what do you expect is gonna happen?"

"chris, go try quieting them down."

"why me?"

"just go!"

a couple of minutes later, the davenport siblings appeared.

"hey, leo, what's all that noise?"

"angry protestors. they're demanding that you leave mission creek," he responded.

"what?"

"well, to be honest, i'm surprised they didn't ask you to leave years ago," chase told adam.

"wait, hold on, why do they want us to move? this is our home."

"okay, the president said that he was gonna take care of things. let's just stay calm and hope for the best."

"i better check on perry. she went out there twenty minutes ago to calm them down. you three stay here."

opening the door, val realized chris was gone and perry had joined in on the protesting.

"go away, freaks! get out of mission creek!" they chanted.

"what are you doing?"

"and where's chris?"

"he signed some autographs then left, and i'm getting on the right side of history."

quickly, leo shoved her inside and slammed the door shut.

"you're supposed to be helping us!"

"i know, but i still have a ton of t-shirts and stuff. so now, i'm selling bionic souvenirs so people can burn them. look, i can see you're upset, and despite my enjoyment of it, i'm gonna make it up to you."

perry picked up her megaphone opened the door, making it easier to understand the crowd.

"attention, unwashed masses! remove yourself from the premises! don't make me get my crossbow! hey, stop it!" she shouted when people started throwing stuff at her. "dooley! balderas! do something!"

"alright, back off!" val moved in front, forcing them to stop throwing tomatoes, but they didn't stop protesting.

they couldn't, when the teens that almost caused a nationwide blackout, which could've put their lives in danger, were standing a couple of feet behind valerie.

"now!" leo shouted, accidentally shooting a laser sphere. "uh oh."

"it's another bionic freak! get him!"

"please don't-"

"wait, hey, what are you doing? get outta here!"

valerie created a forcefield, making it a bit harder for the mob to break in, but she couldn't hold in much longer.

"leo! val!"

"adam don't!"

shoving leo and val aside, the duo toppled over as adam blew the herd of people away with his bionics.

"don't what?"

"great. now every news station is saying the bionic people attacked the public. they think we're dangerous!"

"what are you thinking, using your bionic arm?"

"in my defense, i wasn't thinking."

"it was an accident," the hispanic defended her best friend, rubbing her temple and keeping her gaze locked on the floor.

"never minds him. how could you attack those people?"

"i didn't attack them. i was trying to get 'em away from leo and val."

"well, good job. you sent ten protestors to the hospital."

"i didn't hear an ambulance."

"no, you blew them to the hospital," bree exclaimed with hand gestures.

"idiot."

"i'm an idiot? there wouldn't've been an angry mob of protestors if our mission leader had done his job right!"

"oh, really? i'm always saving your butt. if it weren't for me, you would have lasered your own face off by now.0

"oh, yeah? well, how about i laser my ears off instead, so i don't have to listen to your stupid voice!"

"what are you complaining about? i'm the one who has to go on every single mission with you two morons!" bree joined in.

"then don't go! you've quit before! just do it again!"

"really? you're gonna pull that one? if i remember correctly, you're the one who took off on us, and went on a mission alone, mister avalanche."

"so what if i did? i'm better off on my own than having to carry you worthless deadweights."

"enough!" val grew annoyed with their bickering, pushing bree back and glancing at jenna, who dragged her boyfriend away from adam.

"would you listen to yourselves? your selfish behavior is tearing this team apart, and i'm tired of it. something has to change."

"he's not the only one who's tired," valerie whispered, following mister davenport down to the lab along with jenna.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"i told you to lay low. why would you use your bionics on those people? i can't even defend you now."

"you don't have to, mister president."

"of course i do. you know, people are terrified, and they have every right to be."

"no, i mean you don't have to defend us anymore, because as of today, we're dissolving the team," chase explained, surprisingly the president.

"what? davenport, is this true?"

"i'm sorry, mister president. i tried to talk them out of it,
but their decision is final. they're done. valerie and chris are the only ones who disagree between the five."

adam, bree and chase all went their separate ways, basically making it official.

"and then there were two."

~~~~

i tried

val isn't the one to argue during missions like adam, bree and chase did so it wouldn't make sense if i had do that, and well chris is still trying to get on everyone's good side sooo

but anyways they all hate the twins now anyways because the news channels didn't specify who 'attacked' the protestors

also i don't know how often i'll be able to update cus i have soccer practice everyday except tuesdays and thursdays since they're game days, so i'm really sorry about that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 685 67
"McKayla sighs, "he's really cute, isn't he?" McKayla says "Eh" Caitlin says, McKayla tilts her head annoyed. ━━━━━━━ ‒♬‒ ━━━━━━━ Mckayla, a dance s...
14.8K 803 20
After losing his sister, Stiles is taken to an island full of other kids like him, the Bionic Island, he doesn't intend to make friends or be goody g...
11K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
4.2K 221 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...