Sorcerers • Jujutsu Kaisen On...

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] *+:。.。 。.。:+**+:。.。 。.。:+**+:。.。 。.。:+ ❖REQUEST IS FOREVER CLOSED! ❖A collection of oneshots... More

❃Important Note [ PLEASE READ ]
◖ WARNING ◗
❃Yuuji Itadori & Sukuna Ryoumen [CLOSED]
◖ That Day, We Met ◗ Y.I.
◖ Sneaking Out ◗ Y.I.
◖ True Love For Life ◗ S.R
◖ Back Off, Mortal! ◗ S.R
◖ Tease ◗ S.R.
❃The Zenin (Megumi, Toji & Naoya) [CLOSED]
◖ Saved ◗ M.F.
◖ Smile ◗ M.F.
◖ Stay Close ◗ T.F.
◖ Come To Me ◗ N.Z.
❃Toge Inumaki & Yuuta Okkotsu [CLOSED]
◖ Do You Wanna Build A Snowman? ◗ T.I.
◖ Okay, Okay ◗ T.I.
◖ Photo Booth ◗ T.I.
◖ Be There For You ◗ Y.O.
❃Tokyo Alumnis (Nanami, Gojo & Geto) [CLOSED]
◖ Rare Bashfulness ◗ K.N.
◖ Pamper Me, Please ◗ K.N.
◖ Not Alone ◗ S.G
◖ Bit Of Jealousy ◗ S.G
◖ Choice ◗ S.G
❃Junpei Yoshino [CLOSED]
◖ The Fateful Day (P1) ◗ J.Y.
◖ The Fun Day (P2) ◗ J.Y.
◖ The Fearful Day (P3) ◗ J.Y.
◖ The Final Day (P4) ◗ J.Y.
◖ Gladness ◗ J.Y.
❃The Kamo (Noritoshi & Choso) [CLOSED]
◖ Cat Ears ◗ N.K.
◖ Happy Birthday ◗ N.K.
◖ Humble Life ◗ C.
◖ Family ◗ C.
❃Aoi Toudo [CLOSED]
◖ Insecure ◗ A.T.
❃Mahito [CLOSED]
◖ Red Thread Of Fate (P1) ◗ M.
◖ Red Thread Of Fate (P2) ◗ M.
◖ Red Thread Of Fate (P3) ◗ M.
◖ Tempting ◗ M.
❃Triangle Love [CLOSED]
Attention ◖ Gojo VS Nanami ◗
❃Headcannon Scenarios [CLOSED]
◖ When You Do Break Up Prank ◗ Part 1
◖ When You Do Break Up Prank ◗ Part 2
◖ When You Do Break Up Prank ◗ Part 3
◖ How He Acts As A Parent ◗ Part 1
◖ How He Acts As A Parent ◗ Part 2
◖ When He Gets Jealous ◗ Part 1
◖ When He Gets Jealous ◗ Part 2
◖ Type of Couple Rings He Buys ◗
◖ His Reaction When You Compliment Him ◗
◖ What Type of Yandere Is He ◗
◖ What He Does When You Get Panic Attack ◗
◖ How He Acts When He Meets Your Parents ◗
◖ Where He Likes To Kiss You ◗

◖ Break Out Of Shell ◗ S.G

16.3K 353 478
By nana-mania

Tokyo Jujutsu Tech...

"(Y/n)-"

"Kya!"

You squeaked in shock when you felt someone tapped your shoulder while you were spacing out. Whipping your head, you saw Satoru -- your co-worker -- standing behind you. Instantly, you distanced yourself from him.

You were still new in working as a teacher at Tokyo Jujutsu Tech. Due to your inexperience in teaching, Satoru was tasked to monitor and guide you.

But.

You couldn't help but felt especially quite shy whenever this strongest sorcerer was around. You were already shy from the beginning. It was difficult for you to warm up to people you just met thus making it harder for you to make new acquaintances.

Always in your own world, preferring to be alone. Enjoying everything you did by yourself. Simply saying, you were a joyful person who actually loved being alone. You had been alone for your entire life.

It affected your socializing skill in a negative way. It was tough for you to talk to a person, giving you anxiety whenever you tried to interact with others. Plus, you automatically turned into shy mode every single time a person approached you.

These traits of yours tended to force people to give up on interacting with you. Although it was saddening, you couldn't blame them from getting tired of you. You deemed yourself at fault for being too shy for no reason.

That was also the main reason Satoru was tasked as your monitor.

You couldn't become a great teacher if you couldn't communicate with your students veraciously. He NEEDED to get you to talk, as fluent as possible.

You kept questioning yourself why in the world you were entrusted the responsibility to be an educator.

Whenever this well-known, famous descendant of the Gojo clan stood before you , it made you weak in the knees. Worsening your shyness to the point you were unable to speak.

Looking away, you shut your eyes tightly in nervousness. You could only wish him to grow bored of your heavy silence then walk away , giving up to talk to you. He had been attempting to start a proper conversation with you for weeks.

Bad move.

In fact, the opposite happened.

Satoru mustered a large grin of amusement. Your "game" was an interesting one. He didn't remember the last time he encountered a shy person. Seeing you acting very sheepish and diffident, caused him to make an oath.

He wished to break you out of your shell.

"(Y/n)~ (Y/n)~"

Satoru cooed your first name playfully to get your attention. He chuckled a bit when you got flustered by the way he addressed you.

Realizing that the blindfolded-man wouldn't go away, you peered over your shoulder. He was grinning at you upon witnessing your response. For the first time in forever, the two of you made eye contact.

"So I have mission I need to attend to. Can you help me pass this other mission to the first-years?"

Your eyes widened in horror upon knowing Satoru's reason approaching you. Informing those chaotic first-years of their next mission?

Those teenagers, of all students.

You were more willing to bury your head in the earth than facing the first-years who managed to give you constant anxiety because of their unexpected craziness. The second-years were tolerable though.

Turning your head to Satoru like a broken, rusty robot, you shakily attempted to call out his name,

"U-um, I-"

"Yosh, thank you , (Y/n)! I'm counting on you!"

It seemed like Satoru refused to give you any chance to decline his request. In return of "accepting" to help him, the white-haired shaman gifted you with a friendly hug!

"I will see you again! You better expect lots of souvenirs once I return tomorrow!" Satoru patted your shoulder after untangling himself from you. Bidding his farewell, he then walked out of the teacher's office with this huge smile on his face.

The moment his figure disappeared from your sight, you dropped on your knees. Clamping your face with your palms, you screeched from the top of your lungs.

That was the most embarrassing encounter for you..

But to Satoru, it was magical. You spoke a word to him. That was a massive achievement!

He swore to make you talk more often with him in the future.

*:..。o○ ○o。..:*

Without you realizing, several months flew by since you began your new career as a teacher. And during those few months, Satoru never missed any opportunity to talk to you.

Satoru used his free time or anytime he wasn't busy to meet you, just to have conversation with you. Even though you were hesitant and still feeling awkward to reply to him, you slowly and -- surprisingly -- warmed up to him.

At first, you simply responded either with humming, nodding and shaking your head. Fortunately, as time ticked, you began using simple phrases and words to express your reply and emotions.

"Thanks..."

"Okay..."

"Hi..."

Those were the words you used most of the time to reply to Satoru. Minus the still hesitant, nervous tone, your confidence steadily increased.

Noticing this big change in your attitude , Satoru became proud of his efforts. He would not doubt the fact he also had fallen for you as he spent time earnestly interacting with you.

With this development, your life became much livelier. You smiled more frequently and becoming less and less shy each day. You even gradually built relationship with the students.

Today, you decided to stay in the library to do some research about cursed spirits. Somehow, you smiled to yourself.

Those memories from the time Satoru pouring constant efforts in interacting with you warmed your heart. In your whole life, you had never met anyone who refused to give up on you.

Your heart fluttered with happiness when Satoru's face showed up in your mind. Not only you finally got closer to the man who used to wreck you into nervous mess, you were aware of this strange feeling you had for him.

You wondered what was this odd...yet pleasent feeling that gave your butterflies whenever you talk with Satoru?

"(Y/n), so here you are!"

You instantly closed the book out of surprise as soon as Satoru barged into the library. This was the only habit of yours that was difficult to be changed. You were a jumpy person after all.

Satoru pulled a chair next to you and made himself comfortable. You nodded your head, acknowledging his presence.

"So, whatcha doing here alone?"

Satoru asked, resting his cheek in his palm whilst his elbow propped against the table. He was staring at your face, admiring your beautiful feature.

You lifted up the book you were holding as your answer.

Satoru hummed in delight. Communicating with you gave him euphoria. Just a single body gesture already melted his heart. You were so cute whenever you shyly responded to his words.

"Ah, yeah! I got some sweets from my trip last week! I figure this is your favourite!"

Out of nowhere, Satoru placed down a paper bag containing the said sweets he bought for you. Excited, you took the bag from him in eagerness. You looked inside the bag and instantly, your eyes grew wide.

They were totally (your favourite sweets)!!!

Your (e/c) eyes sparkled with happiness. Turning your head to Satoru, you asked him in uncertainty, "A-are all of these really for me?!"

"Yeah! Everything in that bag is for you!" Satoru grinned at you widely. But he suddenly fell into deep silence. He gasped loudly upon realizing something shocking.

That news struck you with extreme joy. You hugged the paper bag close to your chest, neverending smile grimaced your face.

"Thank you, Gojo-san! I really appreciate this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" You spoke another full sentence without stuttering. Satoru covered his mouth to avoid himself from screaming.

You.

The shy girl who couldn't form a sentence during conversation.

Just spoke a perfect full sentence with no stammering!

Without warning, Satoru gripped your shoulders and shook your body uncontrollably. "YOU ARE WELCOME! YOU ARE WELCOME!" He shouted at your face while crying in joy. Words couldn't describe how happy he was right now.

Satoru nuzzled his cheek with yours lovingly, refusing to let you go from his hold. Your cheeks flushed at the close physical contact between the two of you.

However , this time, you didn't mind. You just smiled back at Satoru, letting him nuzzling his cheek with yours.

At last, he broke you out of your shell.

~~~~~

Satoru Gojo Oneshot done! This one has been in draft for so long because I forgot this request-

Anyway, I know today isn't Saturday but I got pretty motivated to write yesterday so here it is!

I will still update on Saturday! UwU

And for the first time, I may be posting my first triangle love /three-way love oneshot.👀

And guess who are the two lucky guys ?

The first one is a precious baby boy that emits cinnamon roll aura. Needs to be protected at all cost and deserves better things into his world.

The second boy is a very strong boy who is also a record breaker. There is a certain homicidal curse within his body. And he ain't picky about food. I mean , he literally ATE FINGERS-

I think I already gave way too many clues. 👁👄👁✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 477 12
★jujustu kaisen one shots★ (𝓅𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈) 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔✦ ...
293K 11.6K 22
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ In which a single father took a great interest in his son's kindergarten teacher. ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦...
1.8M 30.2K 70
Jujutsu Kaisen x reader random oneshots. *There might be spoiler. *I DO NOT OWN ANY JUJUTSU KAISEN CHARACTER AND STORY BELONGS TO AKUTAMI GEGE.
23.9K 835 45
𝒎 𝒆 𝒕 𝒂 𝒏 𝒐 𝒊 𝒂 // 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒. 𝑇𝑜 𝑡𝑢𝑟�...