โœ“ ๐๐”๐‘๐ | STILES STILINSKI...

By yeehaww__13

๐๐”๐‘๐ [ book one out of four ] โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง [ season 1 and 2 ] [ stiles x fem!oc ] [ tw!! me... More

๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
โ†ณone | late nights
โ†ณtwo | hidden
โ†ณthree | over
โ†ณfour | not anymore
โ†ณfive | what are you?
โ†ณsix | weird feelings
โ†ณseven | hang out
โ†ณeight | kissing
โ†ณnine | found out
โ†ณten | cuddles
โ†ณeleven | empathy
โ†ณthirteen | lies
โ†ณfourteen | let her fight
โ†ณfifteen | as friends
๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
โ†ณsixteen | new friends
โ†ณseventeen | erica reyes
โ†ณeighteen | the abomination
โ†ณnineteen | new faces
โ†ณtwenty | the kamina
โ†ณtwentyone | liar
โ†ณtwentytwo | restraning orders
โ†ณtwentythree | detention
โ†ณtwentyfour | confessions
โ†ณtwentyfive | angel vision
โ†ณtwentysix | sheriff station
โ†ณtwentyseven | wounded
โ†ณtwentyeight | healer
โ†ณtwentynine | give him what he wants
โ†ณthirty | go stiles, run
โ†ณthirtyone | shut up snd kiss me
squeal!!

โ†ณtwelve | bickering

1.5K 50 11
By yeehaww__13

chapter twelve
bickering

"Derek killed the janitor" Jackson said in disbelief.

"Are you sure?" Allison asked shaking her head.

"I saw him" Scott's tone was harsh and cold.

"The mountain lion.." Lydia started still stunned by what had just happened.

"No, Derek killed them" Scott said, still facing the back wall.

"All of them?" Allison asked the boy.

"Yeah, starting with his own sister. He's in here with us" Scott said. "And if we don't get out now, he'll kill us too"

Delilah's hand was still clutching the boy next to her. She didn't want anyone to get hurt, especially not Stiles.

"Call the cops" Jackson's voice made Delilah roll her eyes.

"No" Stiles said, pulling his hand away from Delilah's.

"What do you mean, No" Jackson scrunched up his face. 

"Do you want to hear it in Spanish? No" Stiles said trying to impersonate a Spanish accent.

"Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what's he's armed with" Stiles told Jackson.

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriffs department, call him" Jackson said, lifting his hand in the air as he spoke.

Delilah rolled her eyes at him once again.

"I'm calling—" Lydia told them pulling out her phone.

"No, Lydia would you just hold on a sec.." Stiles tried to say, but he and Delilah were shoved to the side by Jackson.

"Yes, we're at beacon hills high school, we're trapped, and we need you to—but—" Lydia pulled the phone away from her head. "She hung up on me" Lydia told the group.

"The police hung up on you?" Delilah asked. 

"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break in at the high school" Lydia explained.

"Why does Derek want to kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison said bringing her hands up to her hand.

Stiles hand found Delilah's again, he held it tight in his hands.

"Okay, new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim" Jackson said.

Stiles' mouth hung open, but no words could come out.

"He's right, just call him" Scott told his best friend.

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive" Stiles said to them shaking his head.

"All right, give me the phone" Jackson said walking up to Stiles.

He had enough of Jackson's bickering about his dad. With his free hand, Stiles threw a punch to the boys face making him fall to the side.

Allison ran to his side just as stiles pulled out his phone and dialled his dad.

"Hey dad, it's me— and it's your voicemail" he disappointingly said bringing the phone down to his side.

There was a loud bang on the door, making the group slowly back away. Stiles and Delilah still clutching hands.

"The kitchen, the door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell" Stiles informed the group as they started running the spot.

Delilah heard growling a Stiles slammed the door shut. The sound of metal crunching and chairs flying everywhere made Delilah's pace quicken.

The group bolted up a flight of stairs, leading them to another door. The six of them tried every door to every classroom. Nothing would open. Finally, Lydia made her way into a chemistry classroom, the rest following closing behind her.

Scott closed the door behind him and quickly put a chair up to the handle. They all paused, hearing the sounds of growling and thudding coming from outside in the halls.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott whispered to him.

"Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap" he responded.

"It doesn't matter, There's no getting out without drawing attention" Delilah's voice broke.

After a while, Scott told the group he could go and retrieve a key from the janitors dead body. Delilah and Allison both disagreed but Scott. said that it was the best plan they had.

"Scott you cant go out there, I don't know if you have noticed but there's a big--Derek wants to kill you" she exclaimed stopping herself before she could say the words big werewolf.

"You cant go out there unarmed" Allison told him.

Scott looked to his side, seeing a stick with a pointing hand on the top.

"Well, its better than nothing" He told them.

"There is" Lydia said tilting her head towards bottles of acid.

"What are we gonna do? Throw acid on him?" Stiles asked the girl angrily.

"No. Like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting cocktail" She told them.

Delilah wasn't shocked that Lydia knew that, she knew that the dumb act was just for Jackson. Delilah thought that if her and Jackson broke up, Lydia would be such a nice and non-toxic person.

Jackson smashed the glass window to the products. Lydia, of all people, was making this self-igniting cocktail firebomb. She picked up a beaker and swished around some chemicals she had added in.

"Jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid" she asked him, still holding the beaker.

He did. He handed her a a big bottle and poured some into the beaker, she swirled it around one more time before handing it to Scott.

"No, No, this is insane, you cant do this. You can go out there" Allison protested.

"We cant just sit here and wait for Stiles' dad to check his messages" Scott told the girl, leaning over the desk.

"You could die. Don't you get that?" Allison argued back.

Delilah felt as if she should do something. It was her brother, and she felt bad for letting him do this.

"Scott, just stop okay? Think about this, you don't have to go" Delilah told her brother, interrupting Allison and Scott's shouting match.

He kept quiet. He didn't want to go, in-case something happened to him or his friends back inside the room. But they all wouldn't make it out alive without this key.

"Lock it behind me" He told them.

Before he could move, Allison pulled the boy into a kiss. After a few seconds he pulled away and walked out of the room.

...

"So You and Stiles huh?" Jacksons voice startled Delilah making her jump at his voice.

"Uh, mhm, yeah" she laughed.

"You moved on from Nathan pretty fast, he still talks about you" Jackson told her.

His name just made shivers burst down her spine. She hadn't spoke to Nathan since the incident in Scott's room with Stiles, but him still talking about her.

"What do you mean?" She huffed at him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"He talks about that night. That night when he choked your new boyfriend and how he h--" Jackson cut himself off with his own laugh. "You lost everyone you know. Lydia isn't friends with you anyone, you practically hang about with losers and your own brother" His voiced lowered so no one could hear his taunts.

Delilah slammed her hand on the table, catching everyone's attention.

"You don't know anything Jackson. Lydia probably doesn't even want to be with you anymore and id rather be with Stiles than someone who hurt me and my friends" she shouted, her voice cracking at the end of her rant.

Stiles walked over beside the girl placing a hand onto her lower back. His eyes stayed fixated onto Jackson smirk.

"What was that about?" Stiles asked him.

He just laughed and walked away beside Lydia and Allison.

"I want the alpha to eat him" Delilah whispered to Stiles.

"I think we all want that" He answered.

The paired walked over to the three who were sitting and resting against a table.

"I don't get this. I don't get why he is out there. I cant stop my hands from shaking" Allison almost cried.

She was sat on a table beside Stiles and Jackson. Delilah was clutching onto Stiles' side while Lydia stood next to Jackson.

"Its okay, Its gonna be okay" Jackson comforted the girl wrapping his hands around hers.

Delilah looked at this action and her eyes darted straight up to Lydia's. Her eyes were filled with jealousy. It was as if Delilah could feel the jealousy radiating off of the girl. She could feel the rage and anger but also feel the sadness and panic coming from the girl. Delilah wanted to say something but knew if she did it would make it worse.

She ignored the feelings she was getting from the girl and simply give her a smile, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"Jackson, you gave me the sulfuric acid right?" She asked him.

"I gave you exactly what you asked for, didn't I" he scoffed at her.

"Yeah, Yeah I'm sure you did" she said folding her arms across her chest.

Stiles and Delilah shared looks at each other before looking onto the table with the bottles on it. Delilah was about to speak, when she opened her mouth she was cut off by a big roar. She only presumed it was the alpha.

Jackson fell to the floor groaning, while clutching the back of his neck. He screamed in pain as he pulled his hand away from his neck revealing some marks on his neck.

The two girls, Allison and Lydia, helping him up from the floor. He shoved them from him, now standing in front of the group.

"No, I'm fine" He told them still holding onto his neck.

"That didn't sound okay at all" Delilah rolled her eyes.

"What's on the back of your neck?" Stiles said reaching from his next, but he swatted his hand away.

"I said I'm fine" he told them again.

"Its been there for days, he wont tell me what happened" Lydia spoke up.

"As if you care" Jackson scolded.

"Jackson, at least she asked you. I don't care so I didn't ask you" Delilah told the boy.

"All right, can we not argue for have a second here?" Stiles suggested.

"Where's Scott? He should be back by now" Allison worried.

The room paused, hearing the sounds of sirens. They rushed to the window, seeing cop cars driving towards the school. They five of them sighed in relief seeing the police step out of there cars.

"Are you sure it was Derek Hale?" Noah Stilinski asked the three as they walked out of the school.

"Yes" Scott answered.

"Yeah, I saw him too" Delilah told him.

The sheriff got called away, leaving the three alone.

"Well we survived, that's good. To be alive?" Stiles broke the silence.

"When we were in the chemistry room, he walked right passed us. you don't think it heard us? You don't think it knew exactly where we were?" Scott asked him.

"Well, then how are we still alive?" Delilah smiled to her brother.

"It wants me in its pack. But I think first I have to get rid of my own pack" Scott told them.

Stiles' eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean? What old pack?" He crossed his arms.

"Allison, Jackson, Lydia" Scott paused, looking up to Stiles and Delilah.

"You and You" He finished pointing at Delilah and Stiles.

Delilah laughed. "He wants you to 'get rid' of your sister? How? By ignoring me for weeks?" she stopped talking once she realised that Stiles or Scott was laughing.

"The alpha doesn't want to kill us" Stiles said, realising what Scott meant.

"He wants me to do it" Scott said. Delilah froze up in her skin.

She felt as if her heart had fallen from her chest. The alpha wants Scott to kill his best friend and sister.

"And that's not even the worst part" He said.

"How is that not the worst part Scott? Killing your own sister and best friend" Delilah said raising her hands up in the air.

"Because, when he made me shift" He turned around to face his friends. "I wanted to do it" He said.

Delilah just sat in silence, taking in the information that Scott had just told her. She didn't want her own brother to kill her or Stiles.

speaking,
i wrote this on my
laptop for a change
but it looks good ig

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
103K 4.3K 50
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
186K 5.5K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...