proteus ~ bree davenport

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... More

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕖𝕟
season 2!!
𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
season 3!!
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

1.3K 36 0
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 19
~ face off ~

"so why are you hanging out with us?"

"adam's being the usual jerk and i don't want to get involved in whatever bree and chase are doing for revenge."

"yeah, i don't either," jenna shrugged,

"hey, looking sharp, big d. people will almost take you seriously in that suit."

"yeah, i gotta go, we're having a big board meeting to discuss the future of davenport industries and i want to get there early so i can lower everyone else's chairs."

"fill us in, what's your plans for the future?" douglas asked, spinning on his heel to follow his brother.

"major changes, but you guys are going to have to wait and find out with everyone else. i'll see you guys later," donald grinned as he walked out the front door.

"major changes?"

"what's that about?"

"i don't know. uh oh, looks like donnie forgot his briefcase."

"hey, what are you doing? you can't look through his stuff. that's unethical."

"are we just watching?" jenna whispered, snorting when valerie nodded, her eyes glued to the two in front of them.

"when i gave you bionics, i should have given you a spine too."

"or a mute button."

"get out of my way," leo shoved douglas and went through the briefcase. the two went back and forth until douglas pulled out a folder full of papers. "'short list for number two'. that must mean that davenport industries is looking for a vice president. and look, i'm a finalist!"

"me too! uh oh, he could come back at any second. put this away. busted!" douglas laughed, taking a picture of leo returning the folder. "this competition is over."

"let me see that."

"with pleasure. it's locked so you can't delete it."

"he could've crushed it," jenna mumbled when leo dropped the phone into a cup of water.

"hey!"

"hi, leo dooley. mister davenport's new number two."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"there you are! i brought you a mug of hot cocoa and look, i used little marshmallows to form a 'd' for donnie. man, have i changed."

jenna and valerie snickered, both of them getting rid of the laser-bo's they were training with before douglas interrupted.

"what are you doing?"

"just showing a little appreciation for my big brother."

"move your hair behind your ear," val ordered when leo pulled douglas aside.

"if you don't stop, he's going to figure out we snooped. now get out of here before you blow this whole thing."

"fine."

"no where were we...dad."

"oh, no you don't. he was my brother before he was your step dad."

"daddy, evil uncle is scaring me," leo muttered, scooting closer to mister davenport.

"alright, i know you two are up to something, now spill."

"okay, okay, we went through your briefcase. we know you're looking for a vice president."

"vice president?"

"yeah, your short list for number two."

"oh, right. right. vice president."

the tone in mister davenport's voice and the confusion written on his face as leo spoke intrigued the two teenage girls even more.

"don't worry, we're totally cool with you considering both of us."

"yeah, it makes perfect sense that you're choosing between a brilliant scientist and a teenage underachiever," douglas waved his arms.

"well, since my secret's out, i guess the only option is to move on to phase two: selecting the winner."

"and how are you going to do that?"

"by putting you both through an elaborate series of tests."

"works for me. may the best man win."

"yes. may the best man who hasn't tried to kill you and steal your children win."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"how are these tests going?" jenna asked donald, who had walked out of the elevator with a huge smile on his face.

"this is so much fun! do you two want to come join me for the next one?"

"does it end with either of them getting hurt?"

"yes."

"count us in," val jumped up, grabbing jenna's hand and running into to the elevator, waiting for the older man to get a water bottle and join them.

once the three made it down to the lab, mister davenport connected a bunch of wires to leo and douglas while jenna and valerie excitedly waited.

"now a good number two will be there for me when i need him, to help me test out new technologies."

"what exactly are we testing?" douglas inquired.

"my artificial neural network. it will allow human brain impulses to control machines using stimulus and response. if it works, the slightest movement from leo will transfer energy to you, and vice versa. so, let's give it a shot."

he clicked a few buttons on his tablet, and showed the two girls the screen, allowing them to press the final one.

"wait, so if-"

leo was interrupted by douglas random shout of pain. not even seconds later, leo got shocked as well.

"hey, what do you know, it works!"

"not it doesn't," douglas groaned, attempting to remove the wires only to get himself and leo shocked again. "don't move. if we stay still, neither one of us will get shocked."

"heads up!" jenna stifled a laugh while tossing a red rubber ball at douglas and leo, forcing the latter to catch it, which ending with them getting shocked.

"why did you do that?"

"it was a reflex."

"no, this is a reflex," he moved his arm.

"this is amazing," valerie whispered, watching them both get shocked multiple times.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"in the corporate world, you're going to need to know how to swim with the sharks. so, when i push this button-"

"that's it, i'm done. you win."

"no. you take it. at least when krane gave me electric shocks, he explained why," douglas cried.

"so neither of you wants to be my vice president?"

"nope!" they exclaimed in unison.

"good. because i was never looking for one in the first place."

"what?"

"come again, now?"

their reactions entertained valerie and jenna even more. quickly, val geo-leaped upstairs, picking up the bowl of popcorn they had forgotten about, and coming back down to the lab before anything too juicy happened.

"the short list for number two that you found wasn't for my second in command. it was to replace number two on the davenport industries softball team."

"what?"

"come again, now?"

"don't you just feel stupid?" mister davenport raised an eyebrow, sliding towards the girls for some popcorn and high fives.

"i ate a rat's eyeball for you!"

"why would you put us through all these stupid tests if you knew you weren't even looking for a v.p.?"

"go teach you a valuable lesson about looking through my confidential files. leo, i expect this kind of behavior from douglas, but you?"

"we got so excited about the future of your company, it was easy for douglas to convince me to do the wrong thing," the boy shrugged.

"look, there will come a time when i want you guys involved in my company, but i have to know that i can trust you. and clearly right now i can not."

"you're right, i'm sorry."

"well, that's very noble of you, leo. you were a bad boy today," douglas pat his shoulder. "okay, fine, i guess i'm sorry too."

"yeah, well, you should be. i didn't even mention that you stole two of my cyber masks."

"oh, no, that was bree and chase," val admitted. "they're trying to get revenge on adam because he embarrassed them at school today, but it backfired."

"go find them," mister davenport rolled his eyes.

"they're probably upstairs or something," jenna murmured, jogging over to the tunnel, val not too far behind. "you know, i kinda wanna do a double date."

"yeah, because chase and bree are totally gonna be interested in doing that too."

"they do hate each other's guts, don't they?"

~~~

i just skipped like four episodes my bad-

also kinda wanted to skip this one because of the whole fiasco with adam embarrassing bree in front of a boy she liked-
let's just act like there wasn't a dance 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 493 29
"It's not your fault I ruin everything, And it's not your fault I can't be what you need, Baby, Angels Like you can't fly down here with me" ...
4K 208 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
223K 5.4K 21
Mellie Hancock was just your average highschooler. Maybe a little more than average, thanks to her intelligence. What happens when her dad loses his...
33.3K 582 75
Cadence Dooley is Tasha's sons best friend; she moved in with leo and tasha after her parents died when she was 8 years old. she even changed her las...