|✿| The Promised Neverland: N...

By CinnamonBunsssss

I started watching/reading The Promised Neverland some time ago, and I absolutely adore the sweet albino baby... More

|✿| Update Page |ღ|
|✿| Blushy Boy |✿|
|✿| Attention and Affection |✿|
|✿| Jealousy |✿|
|✿| Boys Like Boys? |✿|
|✿| Found You |✿|
|✿| Lovey Dovey |✿|
|✿| Sister (Y/n) |✿|
|✿| Into The Promised Neverland |✿|
|✿| Into The Human World |✿|
|✿| Valentine's Day |✿|
|✿| Mama (Y/n) |✿|
|✿| Lambda |✿|
|✿| Escaped Experiment |✿|
|✿| Win Her Heart |✿|
|✿| Both? |✿|
|✿| Destress |✿|
|✿| Not All Demons Are Bad |✿|
|✿| A New Human |✿|
|✿| Liar |✿|
|✿| Truther |✿|
|✿| Unwanted |✿|
|✿| Birthday Surpise |✿|
|✿| Traitor |✿|
|✿| Assistant |✿|
|✿| Replacement |✿|
|✿| Two Kingdoms Apart |✿|
|✿| A Broken Rivalry |✿|
|✿| Love Will Evade |✿|
|✿| Picnic Date |✿|
|✿| May I Have This Dance? |✿|
|✿| Lights, Camera, Action! |✿|
|✿| Tug of War |✿|
|✿| Another Enemy? |✿|
|✿| Interesting Human |✿|
|✿| Who Are You? |✿|
|✿| Longterm Guest |✿|
|✿| Heartache And Heartbreak |✿|
|✿| Compete for Love |✿|
|✿| Cute 'n Chubby |✿|
|ღ| Scenario/Headcanon Request Page {Closed} |ღ|
|ღ| Shark Week |ღ|
|ღ| Bullied |ღ|
|ღ| Shipped |ღ|
|ღ| Sick |ღ|
|ღ| Married Life |ღ|
|ღ| Cheater |ღ|
|ღ| Single Father |ღ|
|ღ| Competitive |ღ|
|ღ| Yandere |ღ|
|ღ| Pure Love |ღ|
|ღ| Pregnant |ღ|
|ღ| Hanahaki Disease |ღ|
|ღ| Till Death Do You Part |ღ|
|ღ| Father Daughter Moments |ღ|
|ღ| Best Life |ღ|
|ღ| Fever |ღ|
|ღ| Cuddly Cold |ღ|
|ღ| Happy Easter |ღ|
|ღ| Unrequited Love |ღ|
|ღ| Little Family |ღ|
|ღ| I'll Always Love You |ღ|
|ღ| A Dark Prince And Light Princess |ღ|
|ღ| Owls |ღ|
|ღ| Angel Or Devil |ღ|
|ღ| Overprotective Brother |ღ|
|ღ| Panic Attack |ღ|
|ღ| Medication |ღ|
|ღ| Mother's Day |ღ|
|ღ| His Lady |ღ|
Last A/N

|✿| Together Forever |✿|

7K 105 63
By CinnamonBunsssss

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Request:

"Can you please do a Protective!Norman × Twin Sister!Reader?"

Type: Angst

Warnings: None

Au's: None

Spoilers: None

Description: Every part of their plan seemed to be falling apart; Mama had caught on, Emma's leg was broke, and (Y/n) was to be shipped out.

A/N: Since (Y/n) is going to be Norman's twin sister, she will have the same features as him (i.e., white hair, blue eyes, pale skin).

Also, when I say "None" for spoilers, that's covering season one of the anime. Anything beyond that point will be considered a spoiler.

Thank you for the request! I don't think I did the best with this one, but I hope you like it. I'll start on the next request when I have the time. <3

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

(Y/n)'s breathing was heavy, coming out in quick pants as she ran alongside Ray, Don, and Gilda in the direction of the scream; of Emma's scream. It was deafening and filled with so much agony that it made her heart drop. Just what had happened? It didn't take long for her to figure out as the scene came into view.

The sight of her leg made the albino's stomach churn - it was bent the wrong way and swollen around her disformed knee, which she had no doubt had to be painful beyond belief. Yet she didn't have much time to comprehend what was happening before Mama Isabella spoke up.

"She won't be able to move for a while. Now things will go smoothly until tomorrow!" Her voice sounded so gleeful - it only served to fuel the fire of anger deep inside the girl. Yet, she kept a calm exterior on the outside.

"T... tomorrow..?" Emma managed to choke out. Her voice sounded so shaky and was full of pain. It made all the eldest siblings there wince and practically glare daggers at the woman who had caused her such pain. Yet all of them were on edge now with those words. What did she have up her sleeve..?

"Yes, tomorrow. The Headquarters had just contacted me." She chimed, her violet eyes meeting those of a certain blue ones. At those words everyone tensed, knowing all too well this was going to be horrible. The next words that left her lips none of them were prepared for.

"Congratulations, (Y/n). Your shipping date has been decided."

Time felt like it had stopped as those two sentences echoed in her head. She... she was going to be shipped out? Tomorrow..? She was really going to be devoured by one of those filthy demons?

"No! You can't do that!!" Norman's yell immediately pulled her out of her thoughts. Her usually calm and collected twin was anything but that - there was a mix of horror and anger in his expression and his body had began to shake. "Take me away instead! Just not her!"

"Norman!" (Y/n) interjected after hearing his plea, and it broke her heart seeing the desperate look he gave her in return. Of course she would object to that idea, but he was so scared of losing the one thing he cherished the most.

"Sorry, but it's already been decided." With a sickenly sweet smile Isabella proceeded to pick up the crippled red head, not batting an eye at the group as she proceeded to make her way back down the dirt path. Ray, Don, and Gilda had hurried after her, angrily asking what she had done to Emma while leaving the twins behind.

There was a silence between the two albino's, their crystal eyes staring into the others, each pair holding a different emotion - one sorrow and the other filled with terror. Slowly, (Y/n) walked closer to her brother, a sad smile curled on her lips. However, as soon as she parted her lips to speak she was interrupted.

"I'll convince her to put me in your place." He said with a determined tone, clearly not willing to let his sister go so easily. While he may not want any of the other children to go either, (Y/n) was his main priority. Unlike all the other siblings he had, she was biologically related to him and also held a deeper bond then any of the others there.

"Norman..." She tried to speak up again - her tone showed she was exhausted and not willing to argue on this. Yes, she was terrified of being eaten by one of those creatures... but she couldn't bear the thought of her brother taking her place.

"I'll talk to her, and once I get that arranged we'll figure out a different plan." The boy wasn't going to listen to what she had to say. There was no doubt in his mind that he wanted to take her place, and therefore he was going to overrule anything she had to offer since he knew she thought different.

"Norman." At this point she was exasperated and her eyes showed that hint of a annoyance with his uncooperative attitude. Still, he didn't let her continue.

"Once I'm gone you'll be able to escape with the others and-" At that she finally had enough. That thought alone scared her more than the thought of herself getting shipped and killed.

"Norman, stop it!!" She snapped loudly, tears suddenly forming and pouring down her cheeks. It shut him up instantly, his gaze softening as he gently cupped her cheeks to brush them away. "You don't need to protect me anymore. It's okay." Her voice was shaky as she did her best not to cry - Norman was in the same boat as tears began to form in his own eyes.

"No, it's not okay. I promised... I promised that you would make it out of here..." His voice cracked in the middle of his sentence as he did everything he could to hold back his cries. He couldn't bare the thought of continuing on without his sister. Even if they did escape to the human world, how was he supposed to live without her?

"It is. Let me protect you just this once, please?" She managed a weak smile as her hands went to clasp onto his own that had fallen from her cheeks a moment before. At this point both had streams running down their reddened cheeks and were shaking like leaves - they were absolutely petrified.

"N.. no! You know I can't let you do that!" She wasn't surprised when he refused, but then again, she wasn't asking for his permission - a rhetorical question, really.  "Pl.. please (Y/n), let me-"

"I'm sorry, Norman." That was how she ended their discussion, not even waiting for his reply as she began to walk back. The frustrated and painful yell she heard on her way back made her heart wrench and caused her vision to blur with more tears.

This was for the best. They needed Norman for the plan and she was more than willing to be a sacrifice.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

"I'm ready, Mama." (Y/n) said with a gentle, fake smile on her lips as she approached the woman waiting for her at the door. Her luggage was empty, seeing as she knew she didn't need anything where she was heading.

Ray had done his best to try to get her to escape, but she had returned with the terrible news - a cliff was an unfortunate factor that needed to be calculated into their plan and left no time for her.

Norman had attempted many times to talk to Isabella, but (Y/n) had spoken to her alone about that. She knew he wouldn't give up so she pleaded that she made sure she would keep her as the shipment and not Norman. Lucky enough it worked. Or so she thought.

"Actually, your date has been moved back, (Y/n). The foster family decided to adopt someone else." Those were words she dreaded to hear and caused her eyes to widen in fear. "Norman, are you ready?" Hearing his name only confirmed her uneasy feeling and she wanted to scream in that moment.

"Yes. I've already said goodbye to the others, do you mind if I have a word with (N/n) before I go?" He asked, his voice as calm as ever and not allowing either of them to see what he was feeling in that moment. Mama merely smiled and nodded as she stepped outside with her lantern in hand.

"Norman, how could you?!" (Y/n) immediately cried out, sending a small glare to him as she was on the verge of crying again. Had Isabella just been pretending? Did he tell the others about this? Were they all aware of him taking her place this whole time? All these thoughts came to a halt as he gave her a gentle smile.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't bear the thought of you dying. I know you want to protect me for once, but I wouldn't be a very good brother if I let this happen to you." He explained as he looked at her with such a soft expression, as if death didn't await him the minute he walked out those doors.

"Well, I'm not a very good sister if I let you do this! Please, don't do this." Not able to hold back her sobs she cried out, almost falling to her knees if it weren't for her brother catching her. Her heart was breaking bit by bit as she knew time was running thin.

"It'll be alright." Norman's reply only broke her more and his usually soothing touch - the way he would calm her by running his fingers through her snowy tresses - it no longer gave her comfort. Not when she knew what was about to happen.

"I'm... I'm coming with you!" Without a second thought she blurted that out, glaring up at her sibling with a fierce look on her baby blue eyes. She was met with a shocked look in return and continued before he could interject. "If you won't let me replace you, then we go together!"

They were twins; they couldn't live the same without the other by their side. And while Norman wanted to refuse, he knew deep down that was the truth. They had been inseparable since they were little. It was only natural that in a dire time like this, the twins still wanted to stick together - even if it meant death for both.

"Together forever?" Norman muttered as his gaze was filled with warmth and anguish. He wanted to protect her more than anything; which was something he couldn't do if he was gone, he realized. So, if this meant he could still have his sister by his side and she wouldn't suffer, then so be it. He'd be selfish for once.

"Forever." (Y/n) replied with a tiny grin, glad that he hadn't tried to push her away. The two spent a little while together - Norman was doing his best to calm her down and clean her messy face from crying - until the two finally stepped outside to face Mama.

The women's eyebrows raised in surprise as she glanced at the twin's interlocked hands, their free ones holding onto their briefcases. Yet after a moment she merely smiled. Without a word Isabella began to walk along the grass as the two followed, ready to meet the terrible fate that awaited them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 32 6
Some Loki x reader One-shots I wrote, each one was writen as a personal test for myself in one way or another. I usally upload them to my Tumblr as a...
6.7K 159 10
Code, 68174, name Y/n You and Ray were biological siblings and your mother is your caretaker, you found out the secret in your house at such a young...
1.1K 20 7
❝ Love is a Devil ❞ - jjk various x reader ONESHOTS! Started April 15 2024 Ended: continuing ➽──────────────❥ I'll try taking requests but please b...
30.4K 464 10
I'm really inspired to make a Norman X Reader oneshots so here it is now. I really love him so much aaaa! hehe Enjoy Reading! ♡