๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ โ–บ ๐˜‹๐˜Š ๐˜น ๐˜”...

By noimded

โž๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐, ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž. Alexandra Stark is the daughter of... More

๐—›๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜
prologue.
๐—”๐—–๐—ง - ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
chapter one.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
๐—”๐—–๐—ง - ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
๐—”๐—–๐—ง - ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
chapter twenty-seven.
chapter twenty-eight.
epilogue.

chapter two.

7.6K 270 11
By noimded

❞The name of my legal guardian is Bruce Wayne❞

✵✵✵✵

SHE SMILED AS THE SYSTEM came online. She'd installed her first-ever A.I onto the specs, ELARA, and right now ELARA had hacked into the system that was working in the cave. Alex's eyes moved frantically behind the specs, simultaneously trying to make sure Oliver and Bruce didn't notice her eyes and trying to make sure the system didn't notice ELARA hacking in. 

"What is she going to do?" Oliver asked and Elara stopped hacking and Alex went back to their conversation, "Is she going to be put into the Justice League straight away or in the Young Justice?"

"Considering her age she should be put into Young Justice but... considering her lack of senior superhero she should be put into the Justice League," Bruce murmured, he glanced at Alex over his shoulder, finding that she was already looking at him, "It'd be better to start with the Young Justice team, getting you accustomed to the new universe is important, and after we've done that we can induct you into the Justice League..."

She nodded, "So... I won't have to be a sidekick?"

"Bold of you to assume someone would want you as a sidekick."

She narrowed her eyes at Oliver, "Is it your hobby to argue with children or just a bad habit?"

Oliver grinned, "Bad habit."

She rolled her eyes, he's just like Barton. Bruce cleared his throat, "We can find you a mentor, we can't just expect you to learn from your peers in the Young Justice team -"

"Yeah because all of them are knuckleheads who don't know how to follow orders," Oliver huffed, "They've been getting into trouble all over the place, and judging from your personality kid we don't need you more rule-breaking."

She grinned, "Aw shucks, thanks!"

Oliver narrowed his eyes, "That was not a compliment."

She didn't respond, instead, she turned to Bruce, "So who's going to mentor me?'

"Well it depends on who your mentor was before this... and if you didn't have an assigned mentor then I'd suggest someone like your father," Bruce said, "Didn't you say he was a hero as well? So maybe someone who fits his personality would be best."

She snorted, "Funny, everyone who knew my father would always say that I'd be better off getting taught by someone completely different than him."

Oliver raised an eyebrow, "How is your father like?"

"Philanthropist, billionaire, playboy," She said, she'd memorized her father's two-liner introduction due to his habit of saying it all the time, "Always equipped with sarcasm, undeniable confidence in his abilities and looks... he's always called an asshole."

"Bruce'd be a perfect fit." She raised an eyebrow, just like Bruce did. Oliver chuckled, "See, you're already copying each other."

She met eyes with Bruce, and the man looked away first, "I'm fine with mentoring Alex if she wants me to."

She hummed, leaning back into her seat, "Sure... though, I still don't think you're all that similar to my father."

Bruce nodded, "Of course -"

"I mean you're still an asshole," She said, nodding as though she was speaking about something so completely serious, "But not in the way that my father is... you're like rude and mean in a broody way, dad does that in a smirking way."

"Bruce smirks plenty," Oliver informed her, he leaned deeper into the seat, placing his feet on the table, "He's just too weighed down by the seriousness of this situation to use his usual whip-like comments."

She raised an eyebrow, pushing her specs up the bridge of her nose with her middle finger, "Hm, well, I'll be more than happy to continue to research this topic as I'm sure the seriousness of this situation will be subdued sooner or later."

"This situation lost its seriousness the moment the two of you started talking."

Oliver snapped his fingers, pointing at Bruce. He looked at Alex with eyebrows raised, "See that! That's the asshole, right there."

Alex scratched her chin as though she had a beard, "Hm... yes, I see the similarities."

Bruce rolled his eyes as Oliver chuckled. Alex smiled as well, Elara had started hacking again and Alex could see the files come up. 

"We'll have to create a profile for you," Bruce said, "Alexandra Stark didn't exist in this world before but we don't need everyone to know that, especially since you'll be introduced to the entire world sooner or later."

She clicked her tongue, "But... see that just doesn't make sense... according to the multiversal theory all of us are supposed to exist in each universe, which means that in this universe there's supposed to be a version of me that exists."

Bruce tapped the screen in front of him again and he finally turned around to face them just as the table lit up. A hologram came up, "I searched Alexandra Stark in all databases around the world, but no profiles have come up yet."

"Wait a second!" She exclaimed, jumping from her seat in excitement. She walked over to a screen on the wall closest to her, "Oh my god, dude if I'm correct about this then - then!"

Oliver mused from his place at the table, "Then what?"

She was too busy tapping away at the screen to answer. Bruce frowned, he had already removed his mask, he was just standing there in his bat suit with it, "Alex?"

"I have a theory," She turned around, and the hologram changed, "If we factor in a few things like the proposed multiversal equation, the one that's in my universe... the one that can be used to travel the multiverse if we have the power of a black star... then... then we get to know that when two versions of the same person from two different universes meet... their conscious' get overlapped."

"So you basically absorbed the version of you that existed in our universe?" Oliver asked, frowning, "But how do you not have any memories of this universe?"

"No, no see... the two different versions of the same person, they meet in one of those versions' home ground, the one that comes from a different universe, that's me, absorbs the other," She was speaking animatedly, and Bruce couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia looking at her, "The prevalent conscious is of the one that comes from a different universe, this process is fast but it takes time for the rest of the universe to settle into place..."

"So... when everything settles into place we're going to forget that you're from a different universe?" 

She shook her head, "No, because... because I basically made a change to your conscious, I made you aware that I'm not from this universe and you won't forget... I don't know how to explain it but no, you won't forget me."

Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose, "So... it means that Alexandra Stark will..."

"Will come into existence." Oliver breathed as the hologram finally clarified. There stood her profile, her Justice League profile. Each detail was filled, down to her photo in the top right-hand corner.

"So in an hour the entire world will know about your existence," Bruce murmured, placing his hand over his mouth, "And... we won't have to induct her into the League anymore."

"The entire league was in the cave when she came in," Oliver said, "So all of us know about her multiverse thing..."

She tapped the side of her specs, "ELARA take the controls of the main system, don't alert the security though."

Oliver looked at her with a quirked eyebrow, "Are you going crazy or something? Barry said that multiversal shifting craziness wasn't common." 

She rolled her eyes, "A.I specs, Robin Hood, get with the times, old man."

Bruce narrowed his eyes at the flickering hologram and the screens which were shifting sporadically, "Are you hacking into our system?"

She grinned, rubbing the back of her head, "I already hacked into the system, I'm just accessing the screen display right now... I was hacking while we were talking."

"You coded those specs by yourself?" 

She smiled proudly now, "Of course! Tony Stark, the genius, passed down his mind down to his daughter! Impressed with my skills?"

Bruce narrowed his eyes at her, though the corner of his lip flicked upward, "We'll talk about your skills later, first, why are you accessing the screen display?"

"Just the need to show off," She shrugged, Oliver rolled his eyes, "Along with that... I found something very interesting."

"What?"

The file came up, and their eyes widened, "The name of my legal guardian is Bruce Wayne."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 2.2K 34
The fate of the world falls into the hands of a partying Kryptonian, a moody clone, a time-traveling speedster, a nerd who can fight, a Martian who b...
45.6K 1.3K 19
*Disconitnued* Batman never joined the Justice League and so Dick never joined the young justice team. The leaguers don't really like batman and send...
97.8K 3.4K 52
"I love you, Dad... But having Superman as your father and living in his shadow is... hard... I can't ever live up to that..." The daughter of Super...
170K 3.1K 29
Alexandria-Maria Rose Stark, Tony Starks Only daughter but he never wanted kid's, so when her mom died when she was 3 she was sent to live with him...