••BITE MARKS•• K.SJ

By BoyWithJamsssss

[COMPLETED] "I-I-want b-blood" he panted. "then drink mine!" She said slowly unbuttoning her collar button. "... More

Prologue
◆Chapter:1◆
⑅●Chapter:2●⑅
⑅●Chapter:3●⑅
⑅●Chapter:4●⑅
⑅●Chapter: 5●⑅
⑅●Chapter:6●⑅
⑅●Chapter:8●⑅
⑅●Chapter:9●⑅
⑅●Chapter:10●⑅
◎●Chapter:11●◎
♥Chapter 12♥
⑅●Chapter 13●⑅
°⑅●Chapter 14●⑅°
°⑅●Chapter: 15●⑅°
⑅●Chapter:16●⑅
⑅●Chapter:17●⑅
⑅●Chapter:18●⑅
⑅●Chapter:19●⑅
⑅●Chapter:20●⑅
●⑅Chapter:21⑅●
♡~Chapter:22~♡
●⑅Chapter:23⑅●
●⑅Chapter:24⑅●
⑅●Chapter:25●⑅
♡~Chapter:26~♡
♡~Chapter:27~♡
⑅●Chapter:28●⑅
⑅●Chapter:29●⑅
⑅●Chapter:30●⑅
⑅●Chapter:31●⑅
⑅●Chapter:32●⑅
⑅●Chapter:33●⑅
⑅●Chapter:34●⑅
⑅●Chapter:35●⑅
♡~Chapter:36~♡
⑅●Chapter:37●⑅
⑅●Chapter:38●⑅
⑅●Chapter:39●⑅
♡~Chapter:40~♡
⑅●Chapter:41●⑅
⑅●Chapter:42●⑅
⑅●Chapter:43●⑅
Epilogue
!New Book!

♡~Chapter:7~♡

2.1K 96 40
By BoyWithJamsssss

Continuation of (Y/N)'s POV

I pushed myself back a little, with the help of my legs and hands, as one of the hyenas took a step forward. Faint growls can be heard from their side. The hyena licked its mouth, completely ready to end my life. I closed my eyes shut. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

Now I think that the time has come to leave this world.

The hyena made a loud high pitched scream and jumped on me. I clenched my eyes shut tightly. Thousands of questions were revolving inside my head.

What will happen if I die? Would I be able to see my dear ones again? Will I ever be able to look at the world again? Will I ever get the chance to open my eyes?

But all my questions started fading away as I hear a loud thud sound. That hyena never landed on me.

I quickly opened my eyes to see the same dark figure in front of me. The figure that saved me from those creeps the other day.

That same tall, buffed and beautiful creature. Seokjin.

He turned around to face me. His eyes were burning with anger. Upon whom is he angry?

That must be me, cuz I ran from his house without even caring about anything.

Suddenly a hyena attacked Seokjin from behind but got kicked by Taehyung who was now standing is front of Seokjin defending him.

The other two hyenas ran away and disappeared into the wild bushes. I slowly, very carefully, lifted myself up to stand back on my feet.

I glanced upon the male standing in some distance from me. He vigorously walked towards me and stood in front of my figure.

Seokjin sighed deeply and held my shoulders tight. "How dare you? What do you think you were doing?"

he asked with his same cold voice. I didn't utter a single word but started panting hard.

It was a panic attack.

I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth. I kept panting with tears still flowing from my eyes.

"I'm asking you something!" he raised his voice a bit making me more scared.

I kept crying and breathing heavily. " I-I w-was sca-red and...... I'm so s-sorry -" I tried to speak between my sobs.

Seokjin's expression softened a bit. "it's ok, but don't do this next time. You are forgiven now."

I was relieved hearing that but still I was shivering and continued panting hard. I was very much petrified seeing those hungry creatures. It is possible for a person to get scared in such situations where you're stuck in between life and death.

Seokjin pursed his lips and came closer to me untill our bodies are fully touched. I wraps his one arm around my waist, while the other hand was caressing the back of my head.

At first I was surprised by his sudden move, but slowly kept my hands on his masculine chest. His body was hard.

But it was a nice hardness. I felt like home in his arms. The smell of his morning dew cologne was calming. He smells amazing. [A/N: (Y/N)'s so lucky man! Plz let me smell him too ๏︿๏]

I calmed down a bit and pulled away from the hug. I looked at him with glossy eyes. He cupped my face and weeped my tears away with his thumbs.

"don't worry, you are safe now." I nodded and gave him a small smile. He held my hand and before he starts walking, my head started to hurt a lot. And before I knew it, I lose my consciousness.

.................................

I woke up with the feeling of someone holding my hands. I peeked through my eyes to see a pouty Taehyung playing with my fingers.

I chuckled light making him glance at me. His lips turned into a wide grin. "Thank goodness you're are awake. How are you feeling?" he asks as he helped me to sit, my back resting on the headboard.

I twisted my neck and arms and replied, "I'm a bit better, but still have back pain, and my knees burns very bad" I whined as Taehyung's frowns.

He pulled the cloth up above my knee as he looked at the wound and started making circles around it. "I know right. It really hurts. But as you are wearing light clothes now, it will heal soon. Tighter clothes makes it difficult for a wound to get better and also causes irritation on it."

Said Taehyung and then I noticed that I was not wearing my own clothes. A silk robe and a long baggy pant was all I'm wearing.

But who the hell has changed my clothes?

I looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. Taehyung's eyes automatically widens. "what happened? Is there something on my face?" he asked and started rubbing his cheeks.

I looked down at the clothes that I was wearing, then at him. "did you changed my-"

Taehyung instantly shook his head. "no no! I haven't changed your clothes! I was planning to do that, but hyung didn't allowed me to do it. But instead he, himself changed your clothes." Taehyung said with a pout.

I was speechless. He saw my everything. Everything like everything!!!!

"Oh man holy shit" I whisper yelled and Taehyung furrowed his brows. "what did you said?" he asked as I fake smiled and shook my head.

How dare that freaking Vampire?!

He nodded and there was an awkward silence in the room. I cleared my throat to make the atmosphere less dense, "so tell me something about you Taehyung."

"Like what?" he asked.

I thought for a second before replying, "your life before..... you were trapped inside the mirror." I was literally getting bored and moreover this awkward silence in the room was also making me uncomfortable.

Taehyung took a deep breath and started, "it was maybe 7 years ago, I was just a normal man, spending my day chilling and hunting for a prey. And as, I'm a half blooded, I was able to go outside even if it's morning. I've also met many humans. I befriended them, but at the end of the day I would bring them here and drank from them. You know Vampires have no pity for humans. I don't know about other vampires but I dislikes human beings a lot."

He exhales and smiles at me, "but I don't hate you human, you seem quite nice as compared to others."

I furrowed my brows and asked him out of my curiosity, "don't you have a girlfriend?"

He raised his eyebrows. "You mean... a mate?
Nope. Actually I'm not at all interested in females."

I made a confused look. "so are you gay?"

He looked at me with a puzzled expression, totally not understanding what I was trying to say. Yeah right... How will he know about it.

I sighed."I mean that are you into guys?"

He seemed lose into his thoughts for some seconds before came his reply. "Yeah maybe.... Because they are less troublesome then females."

We both giggled being a bit comfortable with each other.

We continued talking for hours and hours without giving a single shit about the time. I told him about my first day or I'll say the last day of my college, because after my first visit I've never been there at all. I told him about my handful of friends I've made on the first day of my college. I also told him how I ended up here in this mansion that day.He was amused by my talks.

Poor soul. I can totally understand his situation. He has no friends or a mate with whom he can talk and share his feelings.

After we finished our chatting he stretched his arms and got up to look outside the big window. I chuckled and glanced at me, "it's already evening see. We've been talking from the morning. Oh my Jesus I've never talked to anyone for this long! I can say human, you are a nice chatter." We both laughed but I suddenly choked on my laugh.

I looked at him with a surprised expression. He also stopped giggling and asks with a confused tone, "have I said something wrong?"

"what did you just called me?" I asked.

"Human" came the reply from him which made me.... I don't know what. Should I laugh or get angry. We've been talking from the morning but he still don't know my name.

I sighed and said, "from how long have you been calling me that?"

"From the beginning only." he replied. I face palmed myself and said, "don't you know that like vampires humans too have names."

"I do know, but you've never said you have one" he said mumbering the last part. But it was loud enough to be heard. "you never asked." I replied.

He whined and sat down beside me. "okay my bad..... By the way, what's your name m'lady?"

I gave him a big grin and replied, "(Y/N),....(Y/N) (L/N)".

"such a strange name" he smirks making me mad. I huffed and hit him on his arms. He hissed in pain and fakes a cry. I giggled at his childishness.

Author's POV

Seokjin was standing in front Of (Y/N)'s room. He slightly smiles seeing his brother and her being comfortable with each other. Taehyung has always been alone. But now he made a good friend. I was right. This girl is different then others. Now, there's no way I'm gonna let her leave from here at any cost. Seokjin thought to himself and left.

____________________________________

A/N: .... *sighs* and now comes chapter 7 fully finished at last. I made this part of 1702 words and it's one of the biggest chapter in this story. I've also written a bit (Y/N) and Taehyung moments. And I think their friendship will be liked by you all.

I (J) hope you enjoyed this part too and don't forget to like and comment.... Don't be a silent reader!😚

Also if you find out any grammatical errors or typo kindly ignore. Borahae!💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2.3K 27
"Y/n..Is that you?" Yoongi said as i came face to face with him. "H-how do you know my name?" I asked as I tilted my head abit. "You still don't reme...
91.4K 2.8K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
68.3K 4.2K 24
The Wonderland Kingdom was burnt down into ashes. The only survivor was the King who managed to escape the retaliation by the humans. The people who...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...