CARELESS WHISPER , h. granger

By laraeatszombies

❛ i wish i could live without you but you're a part of me ! ❜ hermione granger x fem!oc © LARAEATSZOMBIES More

a/n
▌𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 * ✧ 。゚・
▌𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 * ✧ 。゚・
↳ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈. ✧ 。゚
i. reputations and expectations
ii. buckbeak and draco is weak
iii. werewolves and tutors
iv. study sessions
v. patronus charms
↳ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈. ✧ 。゚
vi. late-mothers and train rides
vii. quidditch stars and competitions
viii. otters and unforgivable curses
ix. glory and bets
x. potter stinks
xi. the friendzone
xii. love and loss
↳ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈. ✧ 。゚
xiii. twelve grimmauld place
xiv. nargles and new teachers
xv. dolores umbridge
xvi. i must not disrupt lessons
xvii. dumbledore's army
xix. a very weasley christmas
xx. the betrayal
xxi. threstrals and puking pastilles
xxii. the department of mysteries
↳ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕. ✧ 。゚
xxiii. situationship
xxiv. divine minds
xxv. birth charts and amortentia
xxvi. property of the halfblood prince
xxvii. the dinner party
xxviii. the misunderstanding
xxix. party arrangements
xxx. i hear a symphony
xxxi. muggle musicals and house fires
xxxii. the prophecy
xxxiii. everything is changing
↳ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕. ✧ 。゚
xxxiv. george the saint
xxxv. the wedding
xxxvi. return to grimmauld place
xxxvii. regulus black
xxxviii. splinched
xxxix. i love you
xl. pubs and snatchers
xli. make up and make out
xlii. the peverell brothers
xliii. the truth
xliv. shell cottage
xlv. return to hogwarts
xlvi. no time to die
xlvii. sign of the times
xlviii. in another life
xlix. pity the living
▌ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 * ✧
▌ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 * ✧

xviii. that blonde girl

5.5K 290 79
By laraeatszombies

ALL STUDENT ORGANISATIONS AND SOCIETIES ARE HENCEFORTH DISBANDED. any student in non-compliance will face expulsion!' the new decree read, as filch hammered it into the stone wall.

"this isn't a coincidence!" paris rolled her eyes. "someone's snitched. probably that zacharias smith— shifty little git, i knew i didn't like the looks of him—"

"calm down." hermione assured, grabbing her arm. "we'll figure out who it is. meanwhile, our main concern is finding a place to practice."

paris nodded as the pair continued to walk down the hallway, their hands brushing at every step.

"are we going to talk about what happened?" hermione asked, nervously wanting to bring up the subject of the kiss. "you know, when we—"

"oi!" ron yelled, alerting the two girls. "look what neville's done!"

  they rushed over to see the longbottom boy standing timidly in front of the room of requirement.

"neville, you've done it! you've opened the room of requirement!" hermione acted surprised, as if she hadn't been in the same room with paris the previous year.

"i think we've just found our practice spot."

"PARIS." EUDORA CALLED, AS SHE wandered into the dimly lit slytherin common room. "can we talk?"

"uh, sure, but i have to go and meet with h—"

"hermione?"

"harry, actually." paris raised an eyebrow. "what's up?"

"what's up?" the blonde mocked. "we're best friends, paris! or used to be. we never talk anymore, you're always too busy with whatever you're doing with those stuck-up gryffindors, and that pesky know-it-all grang—"

        "oh, shut up." paris furrowed her eyebrows. "you don't know them! you sound       just like draco."

       "exactly, paris! i feel like i'm not even in your life anymore!"

"it's complicated."

"well, enlighten me, lovelace."

    "i can't. i can't tell you, i'm sorry."

     she did want to hang out with eudora. she did— she was her bestfriend. but she knew her uncle's wishes, and she had promised to him that she would stay away from the malfoys.

"more secrets." eudora crossed her arms exasperatedly. "has this got anything to do with that secret society?"

         "what secret society?" paris panicked, thinking she was talking about the order.

    "apparently you and potter's lot have formed some sort of secret defence group."

thank god.

"why, did draco ask you to spy?"

     "no." the blonde rolled her eyes in frustration. "i want to join."

"i'm not sure we're accepting any new members at the moment..." the girl fiddled with her hair, moving towards the window.

"so it is real!" eudora accused. "please, paris."

     the brunette sighed, giving in, and turning to her best friend. "promise me. promise me you won't tell anyone. i don't think i can forgive you if not."

    eudora nodded. "stick a needle in my eye." she promised, smiling brightly.

"SORRY I'M LATE—" the room of requirement opened up for paris, as she hurried inside, where everyone was already practicing expelliarmus.

hermione smiled widely upon hearing the girl's voice, although it quickly turned into a frown when eudora emerged from behind her.

"uh, brought a friend."

     the others began to whisper at the presence of draco malfoy's sister, and she began to shift around awkwardly.

"uh, right, one minute, guys! keep practicing!" harry nodded to the group, before joining ron, hermione and paris in a huddle in the corner.

"what's she doing here?" hermione huffed.

"she asked." paris shrugged.

"could've told her we're not accepting any new members, you prat. what if she's the spy? i don't trust her one bit." ron interrupted. "remember what your uncle said?"

"give her a chance." the brunette sighed.

    "whatever." hermione mumbled irritably, clutching her wand tighter.

      "can we just get on with it?" paris pleaded, and harry nodded, backing away from hermione who was glaring at eudora.

"stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal, really. it's sort of the wizard's bread and butter." harry explained, walking up and down.

"it requires a quick and confident flourish, no need for theatrics." paris added. "come on then, nigel. let harry have it."

the boy took a deep breath, swallowing down his nerves. "stupefy!" nigel exclaimed, pointing his wand at the brunette boy who went flying backwards— although nigel tumbled back with him.

"good." harry groaned, clutching his back. "not bad at all, nigel. well done."

paris laughed into her sleeve and harry nudged her once he was back on his feet. "can't you do some demonstrating?" he hissed.

"no." paris laughed. "you're the one with a dark wizard wanting to kill him, i think you'd better be the one practicing." she turned to address the group. "right, um, who's next? hermione and ron?"

"actually, can i go with eudora?" hermione asked innocently.

paris shrugged. "er... okay?"

"don't worry, i'll go easy on you." eudora smiled fakely at the muggle-born, before moving to the other end of the room.

"thanks, malfoy." hermione said confidently.

they waited a few seconds while paris and the others spectated, waiting to see who would strike first.

eudora raised her wand: "stupe—" but was cut off by hermione, stunning her backwards across the room.

"stupefy!"

paris tried to hide her chuckles again as she reached out a hand to help her friend up, while hermione was surrrounded by her giggling friends.

"i let her do that." eudora grumbled, flicking her hair out of her face. "completely intentional."

"right." paris laughed.

"way to mark your territory, hermione." harry whispered to her.

"i don't know what you're talking about, harry." hermione shrugged, smiling triumphantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 570 16
❝Show me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Charlus Potter, a Slytherin and Half-blood, falls in love wi...
208K 6K 51
summer fling to an actual love *:・゚✧*:・゚ [ social media au ] harry potter x fem!oc © krydicaprio , 2022
6.5K 89 10
Emma Myers x Fem Reader Book Please leave requests, I highly encourage them! Will only write smut if requested in detail. If you read this book, I hi...
771K 26.7K 35
[HIGHEST RANK #1 emmawatson - June 2020 #1 girlxgirl - June 2020] The setting for this story is an alternate universe of the Wizarding World where e...