false confidence. [original]

By shayslater

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN SECRET Everyone has great confidence in themselves... but what really is the truth beh... More

Characters
FC: 1
FC: 2
FC: 3
FC: 4
FC: 5
FC: 6
FC: 7
FC: 8
FC: 9
FC: 10
FC: 11
FC: 12
FC: 13
FC: 14
FC: 15
FC: 16
FC: 17
FC: 18
FC: 19
FC: 20
FC: 21
FC: 22
FC: 23
FC: 24
FC: 25
FC: 26
FC: 27
FC: 28
FC : 29
FC: 30
FC: 31
FC: 32
FC: 33
FC: 34
FC: 35
FC: 36
FC: 38
FC: 39
FC: 40
FC: 41
FC: 42
FC: 43
FC: 44
FC: 45
FC: 46
FC: 47
FC: 48
FC: 49
FC: 50
FC: 51
FC: 52
FC: 53
FC: 54
FC: 55
FC: 56
FC: 57
FC: 58
FC: 59
FC: 60
FC: 61
FC: 62
FC: 63
FC: 64
FC: 65
FC: 66
FC: 67
FC: 68
FC: 69
FC: 70

FC: 37

61 7 19
By shayslater

" Obviously, this will be a big production and we only have few months to prepare, so we're gonna need some help." Liv said.

" Help with?" Hayden asked." The Art Club, stupid." Asher said." Heard the Golden 3 needs our help." Findlay said as he and the art club members entered the auditorium.

Everyone smiled." Just right in time, I was about to tell the roles for the production of the play." Liv said.

" Have a sit." Liv added before getting her clipboard." Starting off with the set designer. Jaycee, one of the most important role is yours. Findlay will help you with some of the Art Club members." 

" Next we have, Lily, Brighton, and Taylor who will be in charge with the costumes." Liv said and the girls looked at each other and smiled." Darius, you're assigned as the Lighting designer."

" Chloe, Emily, Nadia, you're assigned as the  social media managers and sales and ticketing director. You'll be the one updating everyone about the play and the one who'll be managing the tickets and sales at the night of the play." 

" Avery will be assigning the dance captain, choreographer, and Associate choreographer." 

" Natalie will be assigning composers, sound technicians. We'll also be needing the school band to play." 

" Indiana, Brooke, Lilia will be our playwrights." 

" Liam will be the assistant director, I will be the Associate director, and lastly, Natalie will be the Director." Liv said.

" Obviously, we're gonna be needing a big budget. The Harpers stepped in to be our Executive, associate, Producers." Liv said.

" Character roles will be assigned next month as the playwrights have to finish the storyline first." Liv said then Principal Albi came in with a visitor.

" Everyone, this is Tessandra Chavez and Tricia Miranda." Principal Albi introduced.

" Good afternoon everyone, I'm Tessandra Chavez and this is Tricia Miranda and we're both Choreographers. We came here, actually because, we are looking for a male dancer. We heard the dancers here are very talented." Tessandra said.

" And the male dancer will going to be Kaycee's dance partner for a dance that I've been working on." Tessandra said, everyone started murmuring and eyeing on Gabe and Sean who looked at each other.

" Friday will be the day of our audition, we're asking you to choreograph your own dance that you will perform for us. And at the end, we will be teaching a choreography that you will be dancing with Kaycee to see if you can fit her style." Tricia said.

" We'll be expecting a great performance on you guys." Tessandra said. Everyone nodded then thanked Tessandra and Tricia before they leave.

Elise went to her sisters side." Everyone looked at Sean and Gabe when they mentioned a duet with you." Elise whispered to Avery.

" You think I didn't notice?" Avery asked sarcastically. Elise shrugged. " Can go to the mall later?" Natalie asked.

" I guess, what do you need to at the mall?" Avery asked." Nothing, maybe go shopping. Just wanna spend time with you." Natalie said.

" Yeah, I need new clothes anyways." Elise said." No friends, only us three?" Avery asked." Well, I only said US. So.. yeah, just the three of us." Natalie said.

Avery and Elise laughed.

Later that day, the girls went to the mall and went to go shopping. Some people gave them strange looks as it's been quite a while since they saw them in public. Complete.

" Is that a paparazzi?" Avery asked pointing at a guy, taking a photo of them while walking." Just smile and walk away." Natalie said.

Elise linked arms with her sisters and walked out of the mall.

.............

Days past and now it's Friday. " Boys all lined up?" Avery asked Liv." I've checked on them and gave them the arrangement of performers. Oh, by the way, this are the headshots you asked for." Liv said handing Avery the headshots.

" Hi boys." Tessandra and Tricia greeted as they entered the room." Gather around, we have to tell you something." Tricia said.

The boys gathered around them." A lot of people are going to watch you, I assumed all of you are aware of that. This is serious ok? It's career we are seeking. A huge career as we promise you. For this day, we are asking you to perform your own style. Just be yourself. The media wants to see the real you. Goodluck and congrats in advance." Tessandra said and the boys nodded.

Everyone warmed up and practice their dances as Tessandra, Tricia, and Avery's manager sat in front of the stage as the judges. 

As Sean was warming up, Natalie came." Hey." Natalie said." Hey Nat." Sean said." I just wanted to say goodluck. I don't even know why because you don't need luck. You're always amazing- I mean a great dancer. Yeah. That's all. Bye." Natalie quickly flashed a smile before leaving, walking towards Jake who laughed.

" That was painful to watch." Jake teased." Shut up Jake." Natalie rolled her eyes, glancing back at Sean who looked confused but shrugged it off. Natalie groaned and walked out, joining Elise at the front seat.

" Said goodluck to Sean?" Elise asked." How'd you know?" Natalie asked." You're blushing." Elise giggled." I'm blushing because I'm embarrassed." Natalie whispered.

" Let me guess. Awkward?" Elise asked." Very." Natalie agreed. Elise chuckled before looking at Avery who was sitting next to her manager, Tessandra, and Tricia.

" Alright let's start." Tricia said." I'm excited to watch this." Oliver said." This is gonna be interesting." Liam said." The fact that one of the boys will get to have a duet with Avery or the fact that Sean or Gabe are the possible choices?" Cassie asked.

" Both." Max said before walking towards Elise and Natalie who smiled at him before sitting down. The three shrugged before joining them.

" Ok, let's start with Connor." Tessandra said as she looked at the list. Connor came to the stage and looked over to Hayden who's controlling the dj booth.

After each performance of the boys, Tricia, Tessandra, and Avery's manager talked for awhile. Then as Avery glanced over to the headshots they were holding, she looked at her sisters.

" Kaycee, please go to the stage." Tessandra said. Avery nodded and went to the stage.

" Connor, Josh, Julian, Ken, Amari, and Jake. Please step forward." Tricia said then the boys did what they were told to do. Sean and Gabe looked at each other then to Avery who looked at them.

Everyone in the auditorium looked around." You guys did amazing. I promise I'm telling the truth, but, I think my choreography was not the best for all of you. I am very sorry, but I hope we will meet again. Thank you for your cooperation and congrats." Tessandra said.

The boys nodded before going down the stage. Everyone in the auditorium was silent. As they all got down, everyone gathered around, including the whole Theatre, Glee, and dance team. Except for Elise and Natalie.

" I knew those two were the last pick." Ken said." How about we make a bet?" Jaycee asked with a smirk. Everyone looked at her.

" 5 bucks, I vote for Sean." Jaycee said pulling out 10 bucks from her pocket." 5 bucks on Gabe." Tati said. After placing down their bets, majority bets on Sean.

They all went back to their seats and sat down. " Remember the choreo I taught you guys this morning?" Tricia asked and the boys nodded.

" We're having a hard time to pick between the both of you. So, you will be doing it again, only this time with Kaycee." Tricia said. Natalie crossed her arms while Elise glanced at her best friends and then to Avery.

" Are you guys ready?" Tricia asked and Sean and Gabe nodded. Avery went between them as Hayden played the song.

( A/N: Personally amazed with this dance. The power and the vibe *chefs kiss*) 

Everyone was amazed by the performance." That was hot as fuck." Amari said and Jake was nodding, agreeing with him.

Everyone applauded, smiling at them." What do you say Tessandra?" Tricia asked, smiling." That was amazing. Kaycee, you are always the center of attention." Tessandra said and Avery smiled.

" This is the hard part. I had to pick between the two of you. No hard feelings on this one ok?" Tessandra said and the boys nodded.

" Sean, you are flawless. A Living work of art. Your style is very unique. The way you move, you hit the notes. It's amazing." Tessandra commented.

" And to Gabe, the hype you give with the dance. The energy is unmatchable. You bright up the room. You can be a superstar." Tessandra said and Gabe smirked.

Avery rolled her eyes, same reaction to her sisters." The ego comes in." Elise sighs, crossing her arms.

" But, I think you're better as a solo." Tessandra said and Gabe looked over to Sean and Avery. Jaycee grinned." Pay up." She says, smirking at Tati.

" Sean, the way you move, you execute it amazingly and compliment Kaycee's dancing. You both take turns on your freestyle and you guys match it so well. And the one important thing that I've noticed, both of you are very in sync with each other." Tessandra added.

" So does that mean?" Sean asked." Congratulations." Tricia said with a smile. Gabe's smirked faded, looking over at Sean and Avery who shared a look at each other.

" Congrats." Avery smiled." Thanks." Sean replied, a huge smile on his face. Avery looked at her sisters before getting off the stage.

" That was an amazing performance." Elise congratulated Avery, giving her a hug." What do you think Nat?" Avery asked Natalie.

" Like Elise said. Amazing." Natalie said that made Avery smile." It's going to be a quick project so, starting tomorrow, you'll be starting to learn the choreography. We have 2 weeks. Let's pray that this partnership will be a blast." Tessandra told Sean.

" Congratulations Mr. Lew." Avery's Manager said." Thank you." Sean said. While Tessandra, Tricia, and Avery's manager were talking to Sean, the rest of the 3 clubs were paying each other because of the bet.

" Told you so." Jaycee said counting her money." How'd you know Sean was going to be picked? Jordyn asked." Chemistry doesn't lie. Besides, based on observation, Sean was more synced with Avery than Gabe was with her." Jaycee said.

" Touché." Jordyn said.

Welp, this chapter is sorta trash. Apologies for not updating for like a week or something and coming back with this boring chapter. Anyways, I'll see you guys in a few days or maybe another week. Again. I am very sorry for being inactive, I just have a lot of things with school and procrastination. PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 551 31
Becca has a little secret that she wants nobody to find out. But when Dylan, the most popular and hottest guy in school, finds out her secret. What w...
438K 21.3K 36
She was like the perfect sin Something like the truest lie... *TRIGGER WARNING*
11.5K 447 27
i swear to you, there's more than you know out there.
15.9K 490 30
i never thought of telling people my secret, but somehow i did and it wasn't the end of the world because he told me it was okay. he was my first.