𝔰𝔲𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔪...

By its_strictlybusiness

m̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶c̶a̶n̶o̶n̶s... More

𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔱𝔰 & 𝔯𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔰
𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘺/𝘳𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵 ↴
dating chuck shurley includes...
chuck shurley [nsfw alphabet]
cheatercheater [rob] 1/2
cheatercheater [rob] 2/2
𝘨𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘭/𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘫𝘳 ↴
I couldn't if I tried [gabriel]
who do you think you are? [cast]
𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘭/𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴/𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘳 ↴
dating misha collins includes...
angel eyes [castiel]
dating castiel includes...
𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦/𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵/𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘨𝘰𝘳 ↴
baby [jack kline]
jack kline [nsfw alphabet]
halleujah [jack kline]
stronger than the all father [jack]
𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘳/𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘰 ↴
pull • lucifer [soulmate au]
𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘳/𝘴𝘦𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘦 ↴
run dry [sebastian]
𝘢𝘭𝘭 ↴
valentines [all]
𝘢𝘶! 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 ↴
all the angels [cast & angels & chuck]

family doesn't end with blood [richard]

142 4 0
By its_strictlybusiness

prompts: 

>''you only got one family'' 

>''yeah and you only got one appendix too but when it fucks with your health you cut that bitch out of your life''

summary: you have always had problems with your family, but going so far as to try and break up your relationship with Rich is too far.

characters: Richard Speight Jr, (mentioned) Misha Collins, (mentioned) Mark Pellegrino

warnings: angst, fighting, fluff

To say I've had a tough upbringing from my family, it would be an understatement. Wanting to be an actor and standing up for myself was a turning point in my teenage years, I tried to run away, but my mum would always find a way to guilt me into coming back. I'd given them many to chances to treat me like a person, I guess I just hoped one day they would use it. Today for example, I'm giving them one last opportunity to make it right, by introducing them to Rich. We've been together for so many years now, why not give them something to be proud of me for, such as upkeeping a relationship.

The drive to my mum's house was emotional, many reassurances from both ends and nervous ticking.

So we're sat here, in the front of the car, waiting. Thinking of an opening line, something that won't completely set things off. 

''I think we should go in.'' I bite my nails, my eyes are torn away from the front of the house to look at Rich, he nods.

''Okay, I don't mind however long you need, or if you just want to go back.'' He shrugs to me, he knows the stories and the tales of how spiteful my family are.

''If it ends up like it always does, this is it. For good.'' I say, mumbling a 'let's go' before opening the door, Rich follows.

Although I'm not raking my nails between my teeth, I pick them between each other, scratching at my fingertips. Knocking on the door, I take a deep breath, a comforting hand rests on my shoulder, I relax into his side a little.

The door opens, it feels like the longest two seconds of my life.

''Y/n, welcome home. And you brought...?'' She eyes Rich up and down in a judging manner, raising her eyebrows as if to say 'oh for fuck's sake'.

''This is Rich, we've been together for around three years now. Whether you like it or not, get to know him.'' I keep a sturdy attitude toward her as she smiles with the most pathetic acceptance.

''I think you had better come in.'' She steps aside, granting us entrance. We follow her into the living room as I shut the door behind us.

''How long did you say, again?'' My mum holds her hand onto her hip, her loosely hanging paisley blouse hung off her, like a lifeless mannequin. 

''Three years, going strong.'' Rich attempts to create banter between us, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

''And no engagement ring? Poor choice my dear.'' This sets me off a little bit.

''Mother, don't be that way. Taking things slow is the key to a happy relationship, not that you'd know that, you wasted no time.'' I rolled my eyes, sauntering to the kitchen and grabbing a couple drinks.

''Do not speak to me like that-'' I cut her off, I know what's coming.

''Yeah you're my mother, I know.'' I imitate her in a snarky remark.

''How old is he?'' I take a breath, before turning to face her.

''Does it matter, whatever I say, you'll find a problem with.'' I speak, nonchalantly. 

''I'm guessing he's a little older than you, Y/n?'' The acumen expression on her face, grating in to me.

''Please, listen to your daughter.'' Rich pleads, trying to make an effort with her, walking towards the doorway of the kitchen.

''Like I said, mother, does it matter?'' I push past her and retreat to Rich, who looks uncomfortable as my dad sits in silence on the couch, not saying a word. What a deadbeat. 

''Of course it matters! How old are your friends? You're a young woman and deserve a man who can give you everything you want, you are wasting your time and you will come to see that soon. You need a boyfriend your age, and friends, your age!'' I brush a hand through my hair, livid, at her outburst.

''What the fuck? I have everything I want! This is all I need in life, I have a loving family-'' She grunts, cutting me off abruptly.

''We are you're family, you're blood family and we love you. You only got one family-'' 

''Yeah and you only got one appendix too but when it fucks with your health, you cut that bitch out your life. You are not loving, we may be blood, but we aren't a family.'' Fingers slide into mine, gripping softly, I smile sadly up at my boyfriend- he doesn't deserve this.

''Are you calling us toxic?'' She crosses her arms across her body, taking a defensive stance.

''I'm calling you deranged, psycho, this isn't even a fraction of what you have done over the years and the whole family isn't even here-'' 

''I don't want you two together, he's a bad influence, look what he's done to you. Leave him, now and get a better life. Come live with us, I'll help give you all you you deserve. The Iris' are back in town with their son, I'll set you two up. Come on.'' She grabs the arms that connects Rich and I's hands.

''Hey, stop!'' Rich shouts.

''Fuck off, no-'' I jerk back, out of her grip. ''I came to see if you changed, I know that you never will, now. We are leaving, don't write, don't call, don't ask. And get yourself a new wardrobe, because this one-'' I motion to her current outfit, ''is ugly. As. Shit!'' I get more into her face with each word. 

''Come on, I'm done wasting time, Misha is a better mum than her.'' I narrow my eye at the woman in front of me.

''I bet you're fooling around with him and all your other older friends. Don't even think about coming back, you disgust me.'' She stalks us back into the hallway, where I open the front door.

''They are my family, I love them, I don't know what I would do without them. But you know what I would do without you? I'd live my life.'' I laugh, but it's not a happy one.

''You see-'' I get cut off as Rich turns to my mum.

''I want to marry your daughter, and I'm going to. You don't own her, you don't own her life. This is a shitty way of saying it but there is no one else for me. Fuck you, fuck this family, now if you will excuse me- we're leaving.'' The man before me growls out, a certain urgency about him.

My mum is left speechless as we walk though the front door, Rich slams it on the way out, running his hand though his hair as we walk to the car.

''Listen, Y/n-'' Before he could start, I said something.

''You want to marry me?'' My voice is low and soft, gentle and happy. 

''I do, I really do. I wanted to say it at a better time, I have a ring- at- at home but I couldn't stand there and try to engage her. We aren't going back there, ever.'' He finishes. ''Do you- do you not wanna marry me?'' He looks vulnerable, detached.

''I want to marry you, Speight, so badly.'' I bite my lip, to stop the crying.

''We are not inviting them to the wedding, Collins can walk you down, give you away. They aren't a family to you.'' He shake his head in disarray, his tone disappointed.

''As long as I can have Mark as my maid of honour, it's my duty to get him in a dress and make him re-visit Sweet Transvestite at the reception with a fitting wardrobe this time.'' I stifle a giggle at the memory, lightening the mood.

''Deal. That would be better than watching Ruth or Brianna cry as we're saying our vows.'' He jokes, he's back.

''Oh, Mark will cry, he will cry like a bitch.'' I nod in self-assurance, getting laughed at in the process.

''Can't wait, but can we have pie instead of cake?'' He raises an eyebrow.

''Okay, we aren't even engaged, cool it. We have all the time in the world, why rush?'' He smiles at me.

''We don't have to rush, you're right, but I want to. I'm digging out that ring as soon as we get home, because I love you.'' Fuck, I'm whipped like meringue. 

''I love you too.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 14.5K 30
❝ 𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄?❞ ❰ A SUPERNATURAL BROTHER FIC ! ❱...
95.2K 2.5K 34
❝ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ... sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ sᴛᴏᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ. ɪ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ, sᴇᴀʀᴄʜᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ...
23K 416 37
Imagines currently for only Dean, Sam, and Cas. I am accepting requests at the moment. So feel free to request a scenario and I will gladly do it. V...
64.4K 1.5K 72
"You're destroying me Winchester!" "That's good!" Meeting those boys was either her biggest mistake or something she need the most in her life. A Boo...