๐ˆ๐๐…๐€๐“๐”๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ

By Imp3rfectDoll

Why is love this complicated We should of been friends, we should of waited But we can't go back on our past ... More

๐‚๐จ๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
CHARACTERS
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
๏ฟผtwenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-eight
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
fifty-four
forty-five
forty-six
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five

thirteen

40.6K 1.7K 1.7K
By Imp3rfectDoll

While I was getting in the car, Avontae was putting Serayah in her car seat. He didn't tell me where he was going I just wanted to tag along.

"Before you even say it, No." He said as he closed his door and drove off.

"You don't even know what I was about to say." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I do, you was gone ask for the aux." He said.

"That's not even fair." I mumbled as the music started playing.

They ask me why I brag about from where I came. Cause I'm a real street nigga, that shit will never change. I come from nothing still adapt to the fame. I'm in my own lane so please don't get in my way.

"I'll never change for no nigga or no bitch, I'll forever hold it down I will never ever snitch." He rapped along.

I'm not gone lie this song fye but he don't need to know that I think that. I'm not even gone ask him what it is.

I typed in the lyrics on google and Yungeen Ace "Life I Live" popped up and I added it to my playlist.

"You like it don't you." He smirked I rolled my eyes.

"It's Ight I guess." I shrugged.

"Daddy lemme play song." Serayah said and I laughed.

"Let my baby play a song you heard her." I teased.

I took the phone and gave it to her. If lil kids don't know nothing they know how to find what they looking for especially on YouTube.

Next thing I know Baby shark started playing on the radio and I instantly regretted giving her his phone.

"Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo. Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo." She sung along and he took his phone back.

"Daddy no." She raised her voice and he played another song.

I got a call from Semaj but I hurried up and declined it, but he called me again. I could see Avontae slick side eying me. I went ahead and answered the call putting the phone up to my right ear.

"Hello." I answered.

"Wassup wit' you?" He asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I said.

"What you talking about?" He asked.

"What happened to your little date night?" I asked and Avontae turned the radio up and looked at me.

"I ain't even talking to ole girl, I never went out with her." He said.

"Mhm." I said.

"I ain't got to lie about shit." He said.

"It's whatever at this point." I hung up the phone.

"Can you turn this down? Damn." I made a face looking back at Serayah as she was sleep, but he acted like he couldn't hear me so I turned it down myself.

"Don't get fucked up." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You heard what the fuck I said though." He said.

"Boy who the fuck you talking to, I ain't Londyn don't play wit me." I turned my head towards him.

"Who you was on the phone with?" He asked.

"Nobody." I said.

I should've just ignored the call.

"So you just gone- Ight bet." He said.

Girl you done fucked up, you know his ass ain't right in the head.

❏❏❏

He was quiet the whole way back to my house. Surprisingly he wanted to drop Serayah off at my sister's house. I just know he was waiting to say something once Serayah wasn't in our presence.

After we got back to my house I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was just thinking about what to say.

When I went back to my room Avontae was rolling up.

"I just want you to keep that same energy when I'm on the phone wit' another bitch in yo' face." He said as he finished.

"What?" I asked.

"You backwards as hell." He said.

"Nah you backwards." I mumbled.

"You the main one wanting to work this shit out but look at how you acting. I just let you see my phone and you talking on the phone with a whole other nigga." He said.

He got a point but I'm not about to do this. He getting off track I need to flip this on him cause I'm not the only one in the wrong.

"And what? I'm supposed to be happy that you let me check a bitch about you. I shouldn't even have go through that shit. You know how many arguments I get into because of you and the shit you do." I said.

"Ain't nobody tell you to go back and forth with them- Bruh are you serious? Like deadass." I looked at him.

"We were literally still fucking around and you were talking to multiple bitches behind my back and you calling me out cause I defended myself." I said.

"You the one that ain't wanna put a title on shit. I been apologized for that shit. You acting like you wasn't talking to another nigga- I WASN'T." I raised my voice.

"When we were fucking around I never talked to another nigga that was all you. I told you it was nobody and I meant it. I'm not fuckin with nobody else and you know that." I said.

"We both was single- you not getting my point." I cut him off.

"If you knew we were planning on getting back together it's common sense."

I hate that I be feeling like crying out of frustration. Like I'm really not that soft but it gets to me when people do certain shit that pisses me off.

He was honestly making me mad.

"Ight I'm done wit it." He mumbled.

"So what you trying to say?" I asked.

"You a hypocrite." He smirked shaking his head.

"How you gone bring shit up from the past cause you got caught on the phone with another nigga. You always playing the victim like you don't ever do shit." He continued.

"Just stop talking to me."

"You a different breed." He mumbled.

"Bruh deadass stop saying shit to me." I said.

"You got issues." He said and I threw a charger at him hitting him in the chest.

"Better Stop throwing shit." He mumbled.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I raised my voice walking towards him.

"Crazy ass I ain't even do shit."

"Call me crazy again." I said and he grabbed my throat kissing me.

As Avontae kissed her, she couldn't help but to kiss him back. Becoming more and more aroused from the kissed she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He picked her up causing her to wrap her legs around him as he carried her to the bed.

Gently laying her down on the bed not breaking the kiss, he moved his hand underneath her top making his way to the back of her bra to unclip it.

The sexual tension in the room was very high. Finally breaking the kiss, Sabrea removed his shirt before Avontae did the same.

He moved her up a little before leaning down taking her left breast into his mouth massaging the other before switching doing the same to the other.

While her breast was still in his mouth he reached down to unbutton her pants but not before looking up at her to see if she approved.

He proceeded to unbutton her bottoms before reaching inside her underwear rubbing her pussy.

Pushing a finger into her wetness making her whimper out at a low moan, he began to pump his fingers in and out of her adding another finger making her moan out of satisfaction.

He then went down on her flicking his tongue in a back and forth motion while pumping his fingers in and out.

Before she could reach her peak, he removed his two fingers. In one swift move, took her underwear completely off before throwing them aside somewhere in the room.

He leaned down again taking in the look of her box. Even though he's seen it before he was still amazed at its beauty.

He began licking her clit flicking his tongue up and down adding two fingers inside again as his thumb massaged her clit.

Her soft moans filled the room as he fingers began picking up the pace.

He became more aroused by the moans that escaped her mouth.

Once she came to her peak he finished before watching her legs shake while he smirked.

He leaned down kissing her again. She then, gained control and pushed him down on the bed unbuckling his belt and pants before pulling both his boxers and pants down.

She licked his tip as she began swirling her tongue around it.

She took him into her mouth as she began jacking him off.

Avontae looked down at Sabrea with low eyes before moving her hair out the way. He let out low groans making Sabrea moan out.

Once he came in her mouth she swallowed it and before picking her head up tongue kissing him.

He then grabbed her waist flipping them over, laying her down on her back.

Alining his self at her entrance, inching his way into her not trying to moan at her tightness, Sabrea let out low whimpers.

He moved in and out of her while looking down seeing that she was putting her hand on his stomach throwing her head back.

Leaning down, they kissed sloppily as he continued pushing more of himself into her.

Breaking the kiss, He began giving slow deep strokes placing his hand around her neck as her eyes rolled back out of satisfaction. He leaned down and kissed her passionately as he was pushing in and out of her

He tapped her thigh indicating to turn around. She turned around creating a deep arch. Grabbing her waist closer to him, he began entering himself into her gripping her love handles before going at a faster speed making her throw her head back.

He moaned lowly under his breath as she began throwing it back.

Gripping her hair, he pulled her back onto his chest. He began placing soft kisses on her neck. She rubbed her breasts out of amorous, they both looked into each other's eyes with lust as they began kissing slowly.

They both came at the same time but that didn't stop him from continuously stroking her.

Soon after, Sabrea felt a warm liquid substance again fill inside her as his strokes became sloppy.

They went more rounds before both tapping out laying in the bed.

Avontae then reached over and lit the blunt he rolled up previously before passing it to Sabrea.
____________________________________

Thank mariidrippy for this cause purrrr🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 132 26
this story is about "hood love" and some of the downfalls of loyalty. friends/family who stick together and how they survive in their perception of r...
93.3K 3.2K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
24.3K 778 29
Pain changes people, it makes them trust less, overthink more , shut people out. ๐Ÿ–ค