๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก โ”โ”โ” ์‹ฌ์žฌ์œค

By renniesm

โYou really think you can survive with that temper of yours?โž Smirking at him, I eyed the guy in front of me... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹
๐Ÿ‘. ๐’๐„๐Ž๐”๐‹
๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡
๐Ÿ“. ๐„๐˜๐„๐’
๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐„๐“๐“๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜
๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡
๐Ÿ—. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‹๐„๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐”๐† ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐Œ๐€๐‘๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ˆ๐๐‰๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐€๐‚๐‚๐„๐๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„๐-๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐”๐‘๐†๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐‹๐€๐”๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐…๐€๐”๐‹๐“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐€๐’๐Š ๐Ž๐”๐“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐‰๐ˆ๐˜๐Ž๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐“-๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐“-๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐€๐–๐€๐Š๐„
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐†๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐“๐”๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ โœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐€
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐ŸŽฐ

9.8K 661 503
By renniesm

| | • • • • • | |

Jia's POV

I stared at the lifeless body resting on his bed. Walking towards him I noticed his ethereal face which looked almost dead. Emotionlessly sitting beside him, I grabbed his hands squeezing them tightly. "When will you wake up.." Talking with someone who couldn't even hear me, my heart broke in loneliness. Yes Jake was brought home. But he was still the same. A dumbfucked statue.

(a/n - oop I-)

I looked away closing my eyes before sighing. He had been unconscious for about a few days now but no sign of him waking up. My mood swings were becoming worse. I was either crying beside him all day or just randomly thinking that he might not wake up. But that isn't supposed to happen. Professor did mention he'll wake up. But when? "I miss you Jake." My voice broke as I quickly cleared it hearing the door of the house opening. Leaving him alone, I walked out only to see the professor holding a bag.

"Come down." He ordered as I obeyed and followed him downstairs. Making his way to the kitchen, I put on a frown as he brought out a plate while taking out the boxes from the bag he was holding. "What are you doing?" Not in a mood to sound respectful, I said as he eyed me sighing. "Jake's friends told me you haven't been eating properly." My face changed into a blank expression as I walked away. "You need to eat Im Jia."

His loud tone angered me. Why wouldn't it? He was mainly the reason Jake was like this today. Not listening to him I walked up the stairs. "Stop disobeying me." I gritted my teeth as I snapped back at him. "What do you think of yourself? You don't have the right to control others professor. You really don't. Jake wouldn't be in this state if it wasn't you who messed up his life." Breathing heavily, I felt a tear fall off my eyes as the professor looked away in guilt.

"He'll wake up.."

"When the fuck will he wake up mister?!" I shouted as I widened my eyes realizing what I had just said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude.." Guilt rushed down my veins as I slowly made my way towards him feeling bad for my behavior. Looking at the food and then back at him, I noticed how pale the old man looked. "I'm sorry because of my words sir. I just.. miss him a lot." M voice broke as I tried not crying in front of him.

"You really like him." He said out as I embarrassedly looked away but still nodded slightly. The professor smiled a bit as I sat down and gestured him to give me the food. Slightly chewing it, my famished stomach finally felt relieved. "Don't worry. He will wake up." He assured me as my eyes shone in hope.

After he was done with his job, the man greeted his goodbyes and hesitated a bit but patted my hair as I smiled back at his comfort. The old man lowkey gave me good vibes. Closing the door, I leaned against it sighing while removing the fake calmness I was showing all these while. I caressed my chest which hurt a bit seeing the quiet house.

Looking down I lightly broke into tears. Covering my face with my hands, I let my tears fall off. I was feeling guilty. It was all my fault. And I can't even help him now. They will probably send me back since I'm basically off no use. But the thing is, I'm used to Jake. I'm used to him playing with my feeling, I am used to having fun with him as well as fighting with each other. Wiping my tears away I walked up to his room again. Touching his cheeks, my hands felt the coldness his entire body was radiating at the moment.

"You look dead Jake." I wiped his hands and feet with warm water thinking it might help him recover. Forcing a smile on my face, I intertwined our hands together and looked at him. "I hope to play with you and Layla again." Ahh the good times. That day. It was beautiful.

(a/n - istg this chapter so far sounds like the ending of a sad yet happy horror story-)

-

"Hey you okay?" I stared down at my untouched food as Jay and Minjeong sat with me in the cafeteria. Playing with the food, I came out of my trance and looked up at the girl. "Uh yea I'm fine." Lying for the unlimited time this week, I faked a smile taking a spoonful of rice. I was in school but my mind obviously was somewhere else. Everything felt so empty in my eyes. His presence. It was all I needed. Gosh am I that crazy for him? I guess so.

-

"Focus Jia. You've been ignoring your work for a few days now." The manager angrily said out as I bowed down apologising. Slapping myself lightly a few times, I finally got back to my senses and into the work again. But my mind wouldn't work at all. So I decided to just give up and ask for a leave today. And thankfully there were less customers so I was able to get outta the place.

-

Entering the silent house, I freshened up quickly and made my way to make something for myself. Bread and butter it was I guess, cuz I didn't have the strength to go out and buy something. Finishing the food, I made my way to see him. The room was dark with no noise. I could feel myself getting angry seeing another day with no response from him. Walking towards him, I furiously breathed looking away. "Jake you're really making me angry now."

Sitting beside him, I gritted my teeth with the feeling that I might have gone crazy talking with no one. But that wasn't the case. I was furious at him. He still didn't wake up. A hope had risen in my heart after he had said all those to me that night. And then the next thing I knew, he was on his bed for the rest of the days sleeping like he won't wake up ever.

"Yah Shim Jake wake up, will you?!" I shouted in anger as a tear fell of my eyes but I quickly wiped it away. "Why play with my feelings if you won't be with me?" Screaming at the lifeless soul, I sniffled waiting for a response. My anger subsided as I kept my head down sobbing slowly at my own situation. "Jake please... I love you." I gave up and stood up with the intention of walking away but stopped.

I froze as a hand pulled my wrist, stopping me from leaving the room. "Don't go." Looking back with widened eyes, I saw him weakly say out smiling at him. My breathing fastened as I tried processing what just happened. He had woken up. Jake finally woke up. I saw him sitting as I quickly wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a tight hug. "You woke up." I cried out in his arm as he hugged back. "I hate you so much Jake. You woke up after so long." Scolding him, I sobbed as he patted my back chuckling.

"Stop laughing." Strictly saying, I let go off him and held his hands tightly looking down. "Jia." He called me but I wouldn't answer as the entire week flashed in front of me. "Im Jia look at me." I shook my head tightly closing my eyes as he caressed my cheeks making me look up. "See I'm fine. Stop crying." He gave me a handsome smile as I hit him a couple times.

"Boy stop playing with my feelings already." He pulled me into another hug as I hugged him back but still a bit surprised as he was again being weird. "I'm not playing with your feelings." I completely ignored him and broke apart panicking again.

"I'm sorry it's all my fault. I shouldn't have ignored you. I got sensitive after you said that I didn't mean anything to you. I thought avoiding you would be the best for you. I'm so sorry. If only I hadn't left the other day, you wouldn't suffer so much and-"

"Im Jia gosh stop." He cut me off as I stopped, breathing with complete guilt. He stared down at me with his angelic eyes. "Hey it's not your fault. Not like you'd fight all the goons away to save me. Sorry to break your somehow very strong self confidence, you aren't that strong Jia."

He sighed regretting what he said as I looked down with the fear of something. "It's not your fault. Thank god they kept my eyes covered or I'd probably kill all of them." But it didn't help.

-

Jake's POV

I wiped away the girl's tears as she looked down sighing. "But still.." She stopped. Grabbed one of my hands securing it with hers and then starting again. "I guess I'm indeed useless. Are you going to send me back to Daegu?" She looked up at me as my smile vanished in confusion.

"Jay bought me here because you needed me. But after this incident I realized I'm not useful in anyway so it'd be a waste to keep me here. I know that's probably the best option but please Jake don't send me back there. I don't want to leave this place or you. I-i will take care of myself on my own. Working overtime, I may be able to pay the expenses of the school so you don't need to worry about it. Just let me stay here. With you. And a-also I promise you I won't disturb you regarding my feelings for you in anyway. You don't have to love me back-"

I shut her off by lightly smashing my lips on hers. I could see her shocked eyes. Closing my eyelids, I cupped her cheeks as she finally kissed me back. My stomach jumped up and down as I tilted my head deepening the kiss while she cooperated. We both just appreciated each other for a while. Pulling away from the deep and passionate kiss, I caressed her cheeks looking at her flustered face. Smiling slightly I squeezed her hand tightening my grip.

"Nobody is going to send you back. You aren't useless Jia. I need you and that alone is enough for you to stay here. By my side. And I promise you, I'm going to kick the ass of anyone who tries to take you away. From me. And lastly." Looking at her mesmerizing face, I appreciated her beauty and her existence itself. Her face was so red, holding my laugh in I continued.

"I love you too."

| | • • • • • | |

Can I not cringe while reading this? Please someone tell how to not cringe.

Also please I'm sorry my lazy ass ain't that motivated to update quickly nowadays.

Happy belated Valentine's day 🤡🔫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 286 40
mistakes happen, right? no one really knows what happened between jake and byeol, once their love chapters started. fate wanted them to meet, but fa...
8.4K 644 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
77.2K 3.2K 58
"Thank you for your help, Ms. Hwang. You're officially free from all trials of law," Agent Kim announced loud enough for Jaeyun to hear. That was all...
77.6K 5.4K 51
โWhy do you like me?โž The girl with the sparkling eyes asked. โBecause you make me happy. And I want to make you happy too.โž One said. โI couldn't b...