๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก โ”โ”โ” ์‹ฌ์žฌ์œค

By renniesm

โYou really think you can survive with that temper of yours?โž Smirking at him, I eyed the guy in front of me... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹
๐Ÿ‘. ๐’๐„๐Ž๐”๐‹
๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‚๐‡
๐Ÿ“. ๐„๐˜๐„๐’
๐Ÿ”. ๐’๐„๐“๐“๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ•. ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜
๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡
๐Ÿ—. ๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‹๐„๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐€๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐”๐† ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐Œ๐€๐‘๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ˆ๐๐‰๐”๐‘๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐€๐‚๐‚๐„๐๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„๐-๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐’๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐…๐€๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐”๐‘๐†๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐‹๐€๐”๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐…๐€๐”๐‹๐“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐‚๐Ž๐๐’๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐ŸŽฐ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐‚๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐€๐’๐Š ๐Ž๐”๐“
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐‰๐ˆ๐˜๐Ž๐Ž๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐“-๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐“-๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. ๐€๐–๐€๐Š๐„
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐†๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐“๐”๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ โœจ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”. ๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐€
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•. ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜

9.8K 624 502
By renniesm

| | • • • • • | |

Jia's POV

My breathe slowed down seeing him so close as my hands came froward pushing him slightly making him frown a bit. Blinking, I looked away not wanting to have any conversation with him and was going to lie down with the hope that he'd get the idea and leave me alone. "Jia please.. I'm sorry." Did I hear it right? Shim Jake just apologized to me. "You don't have to say sorry." I completely covered myself with the blanket as he just sighed giving up and left the room.

How could I just accept his apology after all the things he said to me? Moreover, he didn't even sound sincere. Or I just didn't want him to. Shrugging the thoughts away, I weakly moved around trying to sleep.

-

Minjeong knew everything and so did Jay. The girl hanged out with me more thinking I must be in a horrible situation while Jay just stayed with his friend. "You're coming right?" She said as I stopped doodling now looking at her. Putting on a confused face, I tried remembering why she said that when I realized her brother was holding a party for his graduation. "Uhh I don't think so-"

"Oh come on." My friend whined a bit as I gave up nodding while the girl squealed in happiness. She had told me that a lot of students were coming to his party and me being a not so social butterfly had to actually interact with people there. But whatever.

-

"Are you going to the party?" Jake asked as he saw me fully dressed in my clothes. I didn't wear anything fancy, more like I barely tried following the theme. Nodding uninterestedly I put on my converse and was about to leave when he stopped me.

"Let's go together." He said out softly as I gave him a smile shaking my head as a no. Releasing my hand from his grip, I sighed looking up at him. "It's better if we don't go together." Honestly I thought he wouldn't come and that was one of the main reason why I decided to go to the party.

But luck never favored me.

He was about to say something but I stopped him again. "I'll go now." With that I hurried out feeling a bit guilty for leaving him behind. With a deep breathe I smiled as I saw Minjeong waving at me from outside her house. She sure was very rich. My mouth opened up in shock seeing the humongous house as she pulled me inside. "Stay with me okay?" I nodded following her as I saw students from different grades.

I awkwardly stayed by the bar as I saw Minjeong helping the others with this or that. Sipping my juice, I tried to not gather attention as much as I could. "When is this gonna be done?" I mumbled to myself already on my third glass of juice. Drinking again I almost spat out as I saw Jake and Jay enter the party. I noticed the guy as he randomly stood there looking around. And wow.. I almost got lost by him but I quickly shook it off looking away.

Jay waved at Minjeong as she approached the two guys. They talked a bit before Jake said something. I saw the girl pointing at me as Jake's eyes followed her finger staring at my eyes. I abruptly stood up from the tall seat keeping the glass aside as I saw him approaching me. Gosh no gotta run Jia. I don't even know why I was being like this and so just increased my pace going to the other direction without looking where I was actually leading until I hit against someone. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you-"

My eyes widened seeing the person in front of me. Park Lia. She looked as shocked as I was. Eyeing me from top to bottom she scoffed glaring at me. "Im Jia it is." Her voice reminded me of all the painful stuff she once said to me. "Girl you completely vanished." She said out as I bit my lips looking down. I was about to walk away when another figure stopped me. Park Nari. Gosh what's up with all the dangerous Parks in one party. "Woah you again."

I backed away as the two girls stood beside each other seeing me as I stayed away not wanting to get into trouble. "You know her Nari?" Great, they knew each other. "Yeah she was the girl I had beaten up that day." She said out as that day flashed itself making me uncomfortable. It was almost like a trauma to me. "How do you know her?" Nari asked the same question to the shocked girl as she chuckled. "Remember I told you there used to be this parentless kid in my class. It's her."

I really wanted to leave the place but my legs completely gave up. My fingers dug deeper into my skin as anxiety knocked me. "I'll leave.." I was about to leave when Lia held my hand tightly stopping me. I struggled to get out of her grip as she noticed my features. "You became uglier." And with that they both laughed as I heard the others do the same. "Leave me Lia."

"What if I don't?" She mocked me as Nari chuckled beside her. Still not letting me leave, she turned to look at the other girl. "Why did you beat her up tho?" Oh crap. It's going to be an even embarrassing night. I hope I pass out before she answers but no I was still wide awake. "She made up a shit that she was Jake's girlfriend." Lia acted to be shocked before giving me a disgusted look as my face turned red in embarrassment. People started talking around me as I finally got the strength and harshly let go off her hands as her eyes widen. "How dare you-"

Her hands raised up about to slap me as I immediately pulled my head down waiting to be attacked but nothing happened. Opening my eyes, I saw Jake holding the girl's hand with an angry expression. The girl screamed a bit as her hand almost tore apart by the strength at which Jake was holding it. Nari helped to release her from the grip as Jake let go off her facing me as his eyes changed showing different emotions. "Jake why would you do that? She isn't even your girlfriend-"

Nari shouted but got cut off by the ethereal boy. "It isn't important for you to know if she's my girlfriend or not. Just know that she's someone really important to me. Stay in your limits Park Nari. You already hurt her once. I won't hold myself back if you do something again." I was obviously surprised by that and the others were equally surprised. Before they could say anything Jake grabbed my hand pulling me out of the party.

I walked by his side on the empty street not daring to say anything since he was obviously angry right now. I flinched a bit as he pulled my hand intertwining it with his without look at me. I stared at him in confusion as he kept his eyes in front. "Just let me hold it. I need to calm down." He said out as I nodded feeling my cheeks heat up slightly. Don't be so flustered Jia. It's the only way I'm useful to him. He isn't holding it for any other reason. A couple blocks away from the house, I decided to let go off his hand as he frowned looking at me.

"Why?" He asked as I hesitantly looked up not knowing what to answer. "We're almost here." With that I was about to walk away leaving him behind again but he pulled me towards him tightly pulling me into a hug. I felt my body freeze at the sudden skinship. Trying to push him away, I badly failed as he just tightened the hug securing me with his hands. "Jake-"

"Please. Forget what I said that day. I don't want you to be like this. I don't want us to be like this. Please be the confident Jia you were. Be the girl who kissed me first. The girl who confessed at first. Please stop ignoring me Jia.." I felt his heartbeat become faster as he said out those lines. He slowly said out as I stayed there shocked. Is he actually Jake?

He pulled away and cupped my cheeks looking at me as I stared back a bit flustered. "Whatever I said that day.. that isn't how I feel about you." He explained as I looked down biting my lips not being being able to process the situation. He was acting weird. Very weird. He raised my chin up making eye contact with me again as those eyes looked down at my lips.

Slowly leaning forward, he aimed for my lips as I freaked out and quickly slapped his lips making him widen his eyes. "I-it is getting c-cold. Let's go home." I hurriedly said out getting out of his grip and running away to the house obviously with a small panick attack. The guy just chuckled seeing me run away as his cheeks became red thinking of what he was about to do.

"Gosh Im Jia what are you doing to me?"

With that he was about to follow my almost invisible figure when his eyes got covered by a small bag. He struggled to get out of it as someone from behind used all his strength tightening his grip against the plastic bag. Jake couldn't see anything and tried his best to get out but it was of no use. He shouted with the hope that Jia might hear him but no. His ears sensed a lot of footsteps around him as he stopped struggling waiting for someone to say something.

"We meet again Shim Jake. But this time, your eyes are going to be useless."

| | • • • • • | |

HAPPY JUNGWON DAY !!!
I feel so hyper now

Anyways sO-
starting from today, I'll update a bit late because my exams are coming up, and I have to go on a trip right after my exams finish so I won't be able to write as much as I want to uGh-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 381 14
โ !ยก enemies to lovers ยก! โ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ง๐˜ท๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช...
69.1K 2.2K 17
Heeseung and y/n were best friends who had the same dream to debut. Heeseung already achieved his goal but y/n hasn't. After a big incident struck th...
307K 12.4K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
3K 137 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) โญ‘ !! tw: strong...