The Dragon Kingdom โ™š๏ธŽ

By mafia-x-logic

*SLOW UPDATES * ๐‘บ๐’š๐’‡๐’‚๐’” ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5 โ”‚โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23 | โ™š ๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28| โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30|โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 |โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35 |โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38 | โ™š

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ

45.8K 1.6K 855
By mafia-x-logic

"You're my happy place."

Syfas

After feeding my little rose the rest of her food, we ended up walking down the city's streets. I just wanted little rose to experience all the ordinary parts of a day.

She's currently standing on both of my shoes whilst I walk down the pavement, hand in hand. Definitely would've earned us some glares if the pedestrians weren't so afraid to look at me.

"This is so fun!" Little rose giggled,

"I'm glad you're having fun." I reply, my hot breath travelling down her neck, I couldn't see her face but I just knew she was blushing.

"Wow, that's pretty shop." she said in awe, popping the 'p'. I raise my gaze and saw a bubblegum pink shop at the end of the street. It's doors made up of fake sweets and many props hung above and around it.

"You want to go inside?"

"Oh, yes please!" She replied, bouncing on my feet a little.

Your wish is my command.

We reached the pink coated shop and little rose let go of my hands to open the door. We again entered with a ring of a bell whereas this time there were only a few children and an old wrinkly lady behind the till.

The children were all grabbing as many sweets as their little heart desired while the lady looked up from her counter and gazed up at her new customers. Us.

Her wrinkly smile enhanced as she caught the view of my little mate, her mouth moved in an 'awe'. However that same wrinkly smile dropped as soon as she saw me. Her eyes fell back to her work, unable to hold eye contact with me much longer.

It took me a while to realise little rose was no longer treading on my feet but was rather picking up a bunch of sweets with colourful wrappers before placing them back on the shelf.

I could almost hear her squeal in delight.

"I guess our mate has a sweet tooth"

I guess so.

"Pick whatever you want little rose." I say, watching her get happier by the second.

I took out my phone and replied to Axils messages, I don't want him to do anything drastic. The guy thought I was kidnapped by hummingbirds for fucks sake.

A few minutes later I look up in search of my little mate, panic and anxiety washed over me in waves when I couldn't see her tiny body.

My feet instantly began to move, walking around the shop in long strides before I ended up at the till.

"Where is she." I demand, the old lady in front of me was visibly shaken but I couldn't care less, not when my mate wasn't in my sight.
She lifted her wrinkled finger to some pink metal stairs which spiralled up to another floor of sugary sweets.

I turn on my heels, letting out a sigh of relief as I did so and made my way up the surprisingly small staircase. My foot was double the size of the damn stair.

As soon as I reached the top I could see my curly blonde sitting on the floor, surrounded by young children, laughing.

I smile internally, my mind occupied with the thoughts of our future children which blocked out their conversation.

"Where are your shoes?" A small blue eyed boy asked my Kyra. She shrugged before replying "I didn't want to wear them." She stood up and all the children, about four, looked down at her feet.

"That's funny! I'm not gonna wear my shoes!" The same boy replied and took off his shoes before running around laughing, his friends following pursuit.

I heard her giggle, that fucking giggle which made my insides melt. "Kyra?" I call out.
She whipped her head back, her little curls swaying around her.

"Bunny!" She bounced her way towards me, her arms extending for a hug.

She really meant what she said huh. She's gonna call be bunny all the time.

I sigh, wondering how my kingdom will react when they witness their 'ruthless' King being called bunny by an innocent fae.

"They're gonna laugh, that's for sure"

"I picked a lollipop!" She exclaimed, releasing her arms from around my neck to show me a light blue lollipop in her hand.

"Just one, little rose?" I ask, desperately wanting to spoil her with my riches. I'd buy this whole damn pink shop if I had to.

"What do you mean?"

"I told you to pick anything you want." I say, kissing her forehead gently.

"But..I don't have any money on me. Oh right..." she replied, her tone of voice trembling towards the end. Her head dropped low as she turned away and placed the lollipop back where she got it from and sighed.

She returned to me and grabbed ahold of my ring finger before sending me a big smile. "I'm ready to go now."

So pure.

"Now little rose," I began, bending down so my lips were gently touching her ears, "do you really think I'll let you leave this shop empty-handed?"

She didn't say anything and that was my cue to raise back up to my towering height. Her eyes followed my movement, "You pick what you desire and when you run out of hands you can use mine."

"Really?" She whispered, her green eyes revealing parts of blue and hazel in the golden hour of the sun.

"Really."

"Thank you." she smiled and covered herself in my chest. "You're the best bunny ever!"

"No problem, little rose. Now run along." I pat her round ass twice, hearing a sweet gasp when I did so.

"Oh I like what I felt."

"Now's not the time to be horny, Devil!"

"Can't help it."

I watched as she clumsily walked towards the sweet filled shelves, her hands clenched around the shelf as she stared longingly at the sweets.
Her eyes darted towards mine, seeking reassurance. I nodded and she reached forward to grab one before retrieving her blue lollipop.

She grabbed a few more before running up to me and placing them all into one hand. She did this a few times until my hands were completely full.

"Hmm" she hummed, staring at her surrounding before running off to the back of the store.

"I'll be waiting downstairs for you, ok?" I call out to her.

"Okay!"

I chuckle and head down the stairs, meeting the eyes of a few parents. What? They never seen a King carry sweets for his Queen?

The parents whisper amongst themselves, holding on tightly to the hands of their children.
I scoff internally and make my way up to the till, placing all the items carefully so they won't break.

"Um- M-my King, you don't need to pay."

"I am taking items aren't I? Therefore, I should pay."

"V-very well." She replied and hastily bagged my Queens items.

I stood with a red and white striped bag in a pink shop wearing the blackest of clothes. I definitely stood out like a sore thumb.

"Hello." I heard a small voice say, I looked down and saw the same boy who was sitting with my mate upstairs.

"Hi."

"Are you the Dragon king?" He asked, his neck probably hurting from how he craned it, so I bent down to his height.

"Yes I am."

"My daddy said you're mean but mean people don't go to sweet shops!"

"I'm not mean, I have to be like that so...people listen to me."

"Oh, ok. Is the pretty lady with no shoes your mate?"

I smile at his curiosity but scowl at the parents so clearly invested in our conversation. "You have to keep it a secret okay?" I whisper and he eagerly nodded. "She is my mate."

"So we'll have a Queen!"

I nodded once again.

"Will she give us sweets?"

I chuckled, "Maybe at the ball, kiddo."

"Ok! I have to go home now, bye bye." I waved him off and saw as he walked by the staircase my beautiful mate was wrapped up around in colourful diabetes.

She had sweets in both hands, a sugary necklace around her neck and a few sugary bracelets to match. The little boy ran up to her legs to hug her in which she returned.

"Bye bye, Austin."

"Bye bye, my Queen." He said with a small bow, my eyes widened in realisation but she giggled and brushed it off.

Oof, that was a close one.

..........................................................................

Questions

1. What you binging rn?

2. When's your birthday?

3. Favourite snack?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
♡^▽^♡

Vote
&
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.3K 152
This is a first draft version AND CHAPTERS ARE MISSING. Please read Russian Roulette: Family secrets [2021 Version] which can be found on my profile ...
3.3K 171 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...
1.5K 136 45
'She could become their savour - or their destruction.' Rumours surrounding the untamed might of a young fire dragon are spreading across the cont...
179K 5.4K 35
Farren was told to never go beyond the borders that separated her town from the woodland. Hearing stories of people who cross the border and never co...