A real CATCH (Garroth x Reade...

Da fanficceteral

Y/N, a talented softball pitcher, joins her junior year of Highschool in a new school because of a scholarshi... Altro

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
THANKS!!
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~72~
~73~
~74~
~75~
~76~
!!!

~58~

853 29 16
Da fanficceteral

Your P.O.V

I opened my locker not even remotely surprised that the pile of notes in my locker seemed to have gotten bigger. It had been a month since they started up again and since then it seemed to grow more and more every day. I pulled one out and looked at it, 'cumbag'.

"How origional." Sahsa, who was standing next to me, said outloud.

"Yeah." I said, I tossed the note into the bottom of my locker rather than the top. Eventually I would decide to throw them away, or rather Garroth would notice and throw them away for me.

"I know you're gonna say no to this, but I think you should probably tell a teacher or something if those keep showing up. Cause it's not right." Sasha said. I closed my locker and began walking with her to P.E.

"No way, that'd be letting them win. I'd rather just pretend I don't care." I said.

"But you do care?" Sasha asked even though I'm pretty sure she already knew the answer.

"Well I don't enjoy getting called a cumbag." I said.

"I don't think anyone does. Which is why you should just tell a teacher. Cause it's kinda ridiculous." Sahsa stated.

"No I'm not. I don't know who's all doing it anyone so I hve no one to tattle on." I said.

"Still, I always felt bad for all the people Gene would pick on for no reason. But none of them ever told anyone." Sahsa said. We turned the corner once and then again once we were near the locker room.

"Gene told me it wasn't him." I said as we walked through the locker room and room and to our lockers.

"It isn't. At least I don't think it is." Sasha said.

"What isn't Gene?" Katelyn asked. She was still in her school uniform but was in the middle of putting her hair up.

"Leaving notes in my locker." I said.

"Oh no that's definitely Ivy." Katelyn said.

"Yeah maybe some of them, they all have different hand writing." I said.

"Well then it's all of Ivy's goons, and Garroth's fan club." Katelyn said, she sounded completely sure of it.

"Or all the guys that have a crush on Y/N." Lucinda stated, I could hear that she was smiling while she talked which made me wonder if she was being sarcastic or not.

"Yeah Y/N maybe you have some secret admirers." Katelyn laughed.

"Well they aren't going to win me over by calling me a cumbag." I said.

"Why not. Hurting is flirting." Lucinda laughed.

"Ok next time Laurance calls you a cumbag let me know how you feel." I said raising my eye brows at her as I tied my shoes.

"I'm sure he will eventually." Lucinda shrugged.

"And you'll think it's hot." Katelyn said. Lucinda shrugged at her. "Dante and Laurance are both the definition of hurting is flirting."

"That's code for their dicks." Sasha stated. We were all waiting on Katelyn to tie her shoes now, it was normal for Katelyn to be done last even if she was the first to get into the locker room.

"Sasha, I don't think you have room to talk. Look who you used to hang out with." Katelyn stated, she raised her eyebrows at Sahsa as she stood up.

"Zenix is kinda sweet." Sasha stated although she didn't sound completely confident in what she said.

"Don't tell Cadenza that. She might go fuck him too." Katelyn said. We exited the locker room and stood near the bleachers waiting for the teacher.

"What?" Sasha questioned laughing slightly.

"Cadenza thinks Zenix is cute." Lucinda answered.

"Does she have a thing for skinny guys or something?" Sasha asked, it was a genuine question but it made Katelyn choke on air.

"She kinda does." Lucinda said.

I haven't known Cadenza for very long but in that time period Cadenza had called Zenix cute and started talking to Dante, both who had very skinny builds. Although if Cadenza were to go after any of the guys in our friend group she would have ended up with someone relatively skinny. Travis, Dante, and even Garroth are all skinny without many broad features. Of all of them Laurance had the biggest build, which Cadenza was incapable of dating.

"You can't talk Lucinda you dated Ivan, and he's as skinny, if not skinnier, then Zenix." Katelyn said.

"Okay but Cadenza definitely has a thing for skinny guys. She think's Vylad is cute too." Lucinda said. I narrowed my eyes at Lucinda, not really at Lucinda but at what she had just said.

"Like, Garroth's Vylad?" I asked.

"Yes like Garroth's Vylad. She walks with him all the time." Lucinda said. Vylad wasn't necessarily ugly or unlikable but it was still odd to think that Cadenza would find him cute. Vylad was good looking he just wasn't noticed by anyone compared to his brother.

"I think we all talk to Vylad. I've known him as long as I've known Garroth." Katelyn said.

"Still, Cadenza talks to him all the time in class. And he helps her with homework." Lucinda said.

"Well yeah he's like the smartest kid in school of coarse she asks him for help." Katelyn stated.

"You think Vylad is the smartest kid in school?" I asked slightly confused. I guess I really didn't know that much about him.

"I know he is. Vylad's fourteen, he skipped two grades." Katelyn said.

"He did?" I asked genuinely surprised. When I first saw Vylad I had thought he looked to young to be in high school and aperantly I had been right.

"Yeah he's super smart." Katelyn said.

"The sophmore class is gonna be pissed when someone two years younger than them gets valedictorian." Sasha said, she smirked.

"I'd be pissed too." Katelyn said.

"Class!" Everyone in our circle turned to look at the teacher but most didn't and continued talking, "I'll wait." She announced, almost everyone had stopped talking now. "Everyone needs to come and get a permission slip for the trip to Northstar Lodge in two weeks. Come and get one now and take it to your lockers so you don't forget."

Some kids rushed past us but I followed Katelyn and Lucinda who walked. Neither Katelyn, Lucinda, nor Sasha seemed surprised about what had just been said.

"What's that?" I asked hating the fact that I was the only one who didn't know what was going on.

"During the third quarter of school every year we take a trip to Northstar Lodge. It's a ski resort." Katelyn said.

"None of us know how to ski though. Well the guys do, we just hang out in the hot tubs for the whole weekend." Lucinda said.

"Are you even able to get your parents signature?" Katelyn asked turning around for a moment to look at me.

"Marcus can sign it. He's one of my legal gaurdians." I said.

"Oh." Katelyn nodded as if she was worried I wouldn't have been able to go.

I felt two hands on either side of my shoulders but when I turned back they were already running around me. It was Laurance dodging every person who was on the way to get the same paper as him. He turned around and held the paper up as he got it, shaking it violently.

"I beat you." He called. It was easy to asume he was talking to Garroth. I looked back towards Dante and Garroth who were afew feet behind us, neither of them seemed fazed.

"We weren't racing." Garroth said his voice and expression monotone.

"Then why did I say ready set go?" Laurance asked. He was standing still, in the way of everyone who was just trying to get a permission slip for themselves.

"I don't know cause you're delusional." Garroth said. Garroth and Dante were just afew steps behind Katelyn, Lucinda Sasha, and I now. I wondered if we had slowed down or the fact that Garroth and Dante have longer legs than us had really made that much of a difference in our paces.

"Yeah, I'm the delusional one." Laurance stomped through the crowd in order to flick Garroth in the forehead, which I'm not sure why he let him do.

I followed just behind Katelyn and took a paper off the small table just as she did. I followed her afew steps towards the locker room before I felt hands on me again. One hand on my waist and the other on my back with them pressed against my side, I knew this couldn't be anyone other than Garroth.

"Wanna be my badminton partner?" He asked his voice coming out hoarse. I turned my head to look at him. He cleared his throat as if he hadn't expected to sound like that either.

"Sure." I said, although I had been his badminton partner every day in P.E and didn't intend on switching so there was no need for him to ask me every day.

He made a noise, which I figured must have been an expression of contentment, before he kissed my cheek and ran towards the boys locker room. I walked into the locker room later than the rest of the group so when I got to my locker the rest of them were leaving theirs. I threw the paper in my locker and followed them out. Kamy people had already gotten onto the nets that the usually start on, while other people were standing awkwardly and waiting .

I walked onto the court Garroth was on, he was up at the net talking to Laurance and swinging his racket in the air. It was a while before everyone else had gotten onto their quarts and we were actually told to start a rally, not that it was much of a rally. Laurance and Garroth hit it as hard as they could back at eachother for a solid two minutes non stop before Laurance finally missed the birdie and it hit the ground. Lucinda and I had been standing there peacefully watching the very entertaining show.

"Not tryna brag, but I'm pretty sure I'm the MVP in our team right now Y/N. You gonna help or what?" Garroth asked. He turned and looked at me with his hands on his hips. When I said nothing, and stood looking at him shocked, something in Garroth's head made the decision to hit me in the ass with the racket. My expression changed from surprise to even more surprise, Garroth looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"How am I supposed to help?" I asked, I grabbed Garroth by the wrist to pull him closer to me and smack him right back just as he had done to me.

"Ow, now I'm gonna have criss crosses on my ass cheeks." Garroth frowned.

"Good. You deserve it." I said.

"Stop that. Play the game. " Laurance said from across the net, he made his scentence way longer than it needed to by by stretching out all of the vowels.

It has been a hot minute since I have posted on this story. I've been really busy lately with sports so I haven't had much time to write. After about two months my schedule gets a whole lot better so hopefully I will be able to get an actual upload schedule going for all my stories. It might be awhile until I post next but don't forget about me chapters are coming I promise!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16K 1.3K 8
Jungkook stumbles across a quaint cottage he instantly falls in love with. He buys the abandoned cottage and moves in. Little does he know that it's...
53.1K 1.2K 22
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ғᴀᴄɪʟɪᴇʀ ᴘᴜᴛs ᴀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʜᴀᴅᴅᴏᴄᴋ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʏ/ɴ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴜs ᴏᴠᴇʀʀᴜɴ. ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴜᴄʜᴇ...
165K 4.5K 32
You are a spy for O'Khasis. Today you take your first steps into Phoenix Drop, and the moment you pass the gate, your life changes forever. Permanent...
3.9K 188 12
In a universe where Peter isn't taken to trial and therefore doesn't get the chance to prove Quentin Beck's incriminating video was fake, Peter and (...