Broken Promises || Tommyinnit

By mxmxkxwx

*** In an Alternate Universe to the Dream SMP, with demons, angels, and mystical creatures. *** Tommy was a... More

ex-king
burn scars
a new color
white pillows
glow's all gone
the white bandana
of course
clipped wings
your fault
his throne
the bakery
l a f d
deja vu
fearful flowers
the magic word
tiring
more candy bread
blind man
unwanted minus un
no shitty language
uneasy
dangerous
best friends
after effects
apple slices
the cursed chapter
standing up
big q to the rescue
uh oh
the letter
story telling
he's fourteen
doctors
terrible person
flower crowns
prince tommy
adventure time
three taps
prince of hell
the scoreboards
surprise
fire
school
very familiar
home but not
ex-friends
stalling
and they all died
sadness
identical buttons
voices
tubbos dead L
graas
3 days
happy family reunion pogchamp
dont forgive dont forget
right?
last slice of candybread

boo and ran

4.2K 314 505
By mxmxkxwx

TW ~ Voices, Strong Language

Tommy's POV:

Tommy'd been in the hospital room for over a week, but at least now he wasn't forcefully strapped down onto the bed.

He was allowed to get up and walk around, just not leave the room. The doctors checked on him after his outburst, and after a while, Tommy started to feel better.

By no means had regained even a quarter of the weight he lost, or had any of his scars completely gone, but that was okay because he was getting better.

Quackity, Dream, and Karl always came to visit him, and Tommy realized the doctor who had given him the rose was quite alright.

A little annoying, but Tommy made do with what he had.

When Tommy woke up the next day, he heard talking. He looked around his room but saw no one. The voices were only getting louder.

"Who the fuck is there?" Tommy asked timidly.

Oh guess what, you woke the poor child up. Good going.

Oh shut the fuck up, he was going to wake up anyway.

Tommy realized the voices were coming from his head.

"I'm going mentally insane in this room," Tommy groaned, but the first voice, the calmer sounding one, stopped him.

No, you aren't. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Boo! And the mean one is Ran.

"What sort of fucked up name is that?" Tommy asked himself. No, he was definitely going insane.

Exactly, Boo is a stupid ass name.

"I was referring to both your names," Tommy said, rolling his eyes. He prayed no one would walk into the room.

You are an asshole.

"You woke me up, yelled at me, then now you're calling me an asshole?"

Oh boy, we really should explain what's happening, shouldn't we?

"Are you guys mind dwellers too?" Tommy asked. Why was everyone choosing him to live in?

We really are the opposite. Mind dwellers are demons that can go into people's minds. We are a part of your mind, you created us, but we can turn into demons.

"Yup, it's settled, I'm going insane. But il bite. Please explain how I created you."

Your lonely ass needed someone to talk to, and so here we are.

Well, you summoned us, not created us. We jump around from head to head once the person we move into dies.

"Until I die? I'm stuck with you forever?" 

LMAO YES YOU ARE WHAT A LOSER

Hey! Be nice to him!

"Wait! You said you could turn into demons?"

Woah, you can hear and comprehend sentences. Isn't that cool?

Be nice, oh my god. Hey Tommy? Close your eyes for a second.

Tommy reluctantly closed his eyes, and gasped when he felt like a part of him was being sucked out.

When he reopened his eyes, a demon, half black, half white, stood in front of him. He was ridiculously tall but still looked to be Tommy's age, maybe a bit older.

"I'm dreaming amn't I?" Tommy asked, pinching himself.

"No, look it's me! Boo!" the demon said excitedly.

"Where'd Run go?"

"Ran's in my head now! We alternate! Both of us can reside in your head of course, but only one of us can take demon form at a time. Ran is currently in my head. It works vice versa too! If Ran took human form, I'd be in his head, as a voice!"

Tommy blinked, before walking over to the wall, and banging his head against the surface. (LIKE OLDER BROTHER LIKE YOUNGER BROTHER✨ )

"I'm. Mentally. Insane." he said, hitting his head for each word. 

"Hey! Stop hurting yourself!" Boo said, running up to him. Well, it really wasn't Boo was it, since it was both of them?

"There's no way you're real Boo-ran," Tommy said. Boo grimaced, before hitting Tommy lightly in the head.

"Ow, what was that for? Well, at least I know you aren't a ghost."

"My name's Ranboo, not Booran what the shit?"

"Okay Ranbob, am I going mentally insane?"

"No!" he said, before telling Tommy to close his eyes again. Tommy briefly felt complete again, before having to have his soul sucked out of him again.

"Can you stop?" Tommy said, opening his eyes. He saw the same person standing in front of him, half white and half black.

"What was the purpose of switching if you didn-" Tommy started, before being met by a different voice.

"You are an idiot" the voice, much ruder, said.

"I'm the idiot? I liked Boo better" Tommy said, sticking his tongue out in distaste.

"Flattered. I regret wanting to meet you" Ranboo said to him with an eye roll.

"I regret creating you don't worry," Tommy said, sighing.

"Okay wow, you are boring in person," Ranboo said, with a hint of amusement in his voice.

When Tommy felt his eyes shut, and could hear voices in his head again, he sighed.

I'm sorry he was so mean.

I wasn't mean, you just are too nice.

Tommy listened to the two bicker, to the point where it didn't bother much to him anymore. At least he had someone to talk to, right?

Although one was the definition of nice.

And one was the definition of evil.

And they seemed friendly enough.

Oh, who was he kidding?

Tommy sat back onto the hospital bed, trying to sleep off the voices in his head, but they never went away.

"Yeah, I am incredibly mentally unstable," Tommy said out loud. He got up to go tell Dream, the only logical option he could come up with.

Tommy, you can't.

We are sort of, illegally in your head right now.

He'd kill us if you told them

You don't want to kill Boo, do you?

You don't want to kill Ran, do you?

"Oh my god, okay, I won't tell him" Tommy groaned. 

He heard the voices start talking excitedly, and he could make out something Ran said.

Maybe you aren't an idiot after all.

"I'm not an idiot" Tommy whispered to himself. He couldn't wait for Quackity to come, he was going to be released from this stupid room today anyways. "Maybe a little deranged."

Little Recap - From now on the nice voice, aka Boo will be underlined, and the evil one, aka Ran, will be in italics. If any of you are confused with how any of this works, then don't worry because it's *Wattpad logic* and in case I haven't forgotten - I probably will though - the explanation will be in the comments. If it isn't there remind me p L e A sE

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my book vote on the story. So if u end up enjoying this story, consider voting, it's free and u can always unvote later enjoy the story #VotePrime

Love you all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.2K 21
Tommy had gotten away from Dream in the canon universe, but in another Tommy was caught and turned into a living punching bag and, kinda, an experime...
1.6K 56 13
unfinished w/ notes explaining what happened <3 cc!George's exact life but what if he had a daughter. That's it. That's the whole fic. ❝ 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢�...
237 2 10
A DreamSMP Fanfiction with Ranboo our beloved as the main character. Ranboo started to hear the voice of a man said to be named Dream after his sixte...