𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 - James Po...

By -wonderIand

࿐ྂ ༘֨𖦹 In which 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 approaches a loud hufflepuff named 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢�... More

𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparations
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
49- apprentice
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX

32.7K 1.1K 1.4K
By -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER EIGHT!
Limerence

" You did shag someone last night!"

EMBER AND JAMES WOKE UP very disheveled. James woke up first, his arms were wrapped around Ember, holding her tight as if she would get up and leave. His hair was messy from laying on the bean bag. James had nearly fainted when he realized that Ember White was asleep in his arms. He tried to move the girl without waking her up, but she snuggled up closer to him.

With a very red face, James looked at the clock. They had missed their first two classes. He glanced back down at the sleeping blonde. She looked so peaceful, her hair was messy, face relaxed and the small smile on her face was still there, he noticed how the skirt was slightly rolled up. He rolled it down and shook Ember awake.

"I am not going to help you with charms, Sky." She groaned out, her voice was raspy but still had the light tone to it. James laughed a little bit. Ember's eyes shot up. "Oh Merlins left saggy boob! How long did we sleep?!"

James smiled, "a long time. We missed our first two classes" Ember shot up and transfigured her clothing into her uniform, luckily she had already brought her school bag and it held her robe inside. She did the same to James and quickly parted ways with him.

She ran to her third period which was Herbology. She wasn't too worried about being late because Professor Sprout and Ember had always been close.

She ran down to the greenhouse, her blonde hair flowing behind her. She could tell her makeup was most likely ruined and her hair was knotty. Her legs finally brought her to the green house and she threw the door open.

Most eyes left the plants and turned to face the girl. To anyone else her look was unusual... her hair was knotted in the back from laying on James, Her lipgloss was smudged and her robes came undone while running. Her face was no doubtly red from running down here. "Sorry Sprouty! I slept in I am so sorry!"

Professor Sprout clearly wasn't going to the conclusion that everyone else was. She laughed slightly, "that's all well miss White. Fix your tie please and I'll show you what we're doing in today's lesson."

Ember nodded lightly. She glanced at River and Ophelia. River was fuming and Ophelia was trying to hold in her laugh, both of them thinking she had probably came back from a snog session.

She grinned at them and listened to Professor Sprout tell her what they had done in class so far. She nodded and thanked the professor before going to her table with River and Ophelia. She stood and began working on her plant, still trying to unknot her hair.

"So..." Ophelia started, her voice smug. "You never came back to the dorms..."

"It's none of our business Ophelia." River snapped. He looked as if he was going to smack someone in that moment. The dark haired boy was glaring at Ember through his eyelashes.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed... and someone else woke up in somebody else's bed!" Ophelia laughed. Ember smiled, but it turned into a frown when she saw River and knew she couldn't say what she wanted too.

Instead the blonde went with, "Maybe, maybe not." She smirked knowing that it would press all the right buttons on River.

Ophelia laughed, "you naughty girl! I want all the details when mr. Boner isn't here." River pushed the tanned girl slightly.

"I'm born a man and all of a sudden I get boners at everything," he rolled his eyes and both the girls laugh.

"Wouldn't surprise me, men are horny vultures!" Said ember. Ophelia dropped her mouth into fake surprise look.

"You did shag someone last night!"

Ember shrugged. She was loving the whole 'maybe, maybe not' game she was playing with the two. She would be lying three her teeth if she said it wasn't to make River jealous.

"Can we stop talking about Embers sex life please!" River said a little too loudly because some of the tables around them turned to face them. He huffed and Ember turned a bright red.

"Thanks a lot you saggy toe!"

JAMES RAN TO THE TRANSFIGURATION classroom. Ember had so happily changed his jeans and jersey into his uniform. He did however have to run back to his dorm to grab his robe and only half way there realized he could just use 'accio'. So in conclusion, James morning was not as good as Ember's.

He entered Transfusion very dramatically. Nearly all eyes turned to the hazel eyed boy and Sirius let out a loud laugh. James smiled sheepishly at the class and mainly Professor McGonagall. "Minnie! So good to see you this fine evening!"

McGonagall sighed and pointed to his seat next to Sirius. "Mr Potter, nice of you to join us. I would ask where you have been but it is pretty obvious." James smirked and winked and McGonagall, she shook her head with a frown on her face and the class laughed.

James slid into his seat next to Sirius. Peter and Remus automatically turned their heads around, both of them abandoning their goblets they were meant to change into birds.

"Looks like our dearest stag had some fun last night!" Sirius laughed. James shrugged with a smirk on his face.

"It's a secret." Said James. Remus glanced over at him. Not a single love bite was visible on his body, and he definitely didn't have the after-sex glow. He snorted and went back to transfiguring his goblet into a bird.

"Who?!" Sirius demanded, James sushed him.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a secret."

"Oh you totally had sex!" Sirius laughed out. Peter quickly hushed him and went back to his goblet.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." James shrugged again. The eldest Black glared at him. James smirked knowing that him and Ember had fallen asleep, not have sex. Not that he would tell them that until they were alone in their dorms.

After all of their classes and the feast; both James and Ember had news for their friends.

Ophelia had caught Ember after all their classes when she was going for her prefects rounds, a smirk on her face. A newfound rumor had began its way around the Hogwarts grounds and the tanned girl and the perfect idea of why James Potter came to his transfiguration class disheveled. "Ember!"

Ember turned her head around to come face-to-face with Ophelia, she smiled and spoke, "yes my love?"

The black haired girl rolled her eyes and yanked Ember towards her. The blonde grinned sheepishly, already having an idea of what was going to happen. Ophelia whispered loudly, a smirk decorating her face. "A little birdie said that James Potter was a complete mess going to his transfiguration class... and guess what class that was my dear? Third period. What class did you show up in looking like you just got railed? Third period."

Ember quickly shook her head, "Ophelia! Okay I don't have time to explain because I have prefect rounds in fifteen minutes, anyway, so I'm fake dating James Potter-"

"You had sex with James Potter?" Ophelia whispered yelled. Ember scrunched up her nose and shook her head once more.

"No! I'm fake dating him to make River and Lily jealous!"

Ophelia let out an 'ohhh' before staring right into Ember's soul, "Oh my gosh your practically dating James Potter!"

Ember rolled her eyes and put her hand over the tanned girls mouth, "we're not yet! We're going to spend more time together, then we're going to say we're dating!"

Ophelia huffed, "who else knows?"

"Potters going to tell his friends tonight and on my side just you." Ember shrugged, Ophelia raised her eyebrow.

"So you're dating him but you still call him Potter?" She asked in a joking tone and the blonde shoved her slightly.

"Yes, I do."

"That's what you'll be saying when you marry him in 4 years." Ophelia whistled. Ember flicked her forehead.

"Moony! Pads! Wormtail!" James said in a sing-song voice when they were finally in their dorms. Remus was already changing for his prefects rounds with Ember.

Sirius smirked, throwing the book he wasn't even reading. "Are you going to tell us about your snog?"

Remus snorted, "he didn't snog anyone." He moved closer to James and tugged around the bespectacled boys colar, "I see no hickeys anywhere."

"So why weren't you in the dorms last night or this morning?!" Sirius yelled out dramatically, Peter shook his head at the oldest blacks dramatics.

"I was with ember white..."

Remus dropped the book that Sirius had thrown. His mouth opened wide and he was staring at James as if he had just grown three heads. Sirius began laughing loudly and Peter smirked slightly, moving closer to the three boys to get the full story.

"You snogged Ember!" Remus yelled, his arm's flailing up and down. Sirius snorted,

"Your the one that said he didn't snog anyone!" Said Sirius. Remus glared at the black. The werewolf walked over to him and hit him on his forehead. A reminder for him to shut the hell up.

"We didn't have sex or snog! We have a game." James grinned and all of the boys had forgotten about the bickering, "It's a breakup game, to breakup Lily and the Lake."

"Isn't his name River?" Peter asked, but James raised his fingers to his lips. Shushing Peter who rolled his eyes and moved James's hand away from his mouth.

"Yes," he growled out, "but we don't say the devils name in this dorm."

"Okay can you talk about the game now?" Sirius said, clearly still intrigued by the game that his bestfriend had made with the pretty Hufflepuff.

James nodded and began to speak, "Blondie and I came up with the amazing game to breakup Evans and Lake. We'll just make them jealous by pretend dating." Remus looked like he was about to object but James hushed him, "we came up with rules to keep it in check."

Peter snorted, "you two are totally going to fall in love!"

James glared at Peter. He shook his head and pointed quizzically at the mousy boy, "and that, Wormtail is where you are wrong." He says up and coughed into his hand, "Rule five, No catching feelings!" He said in a preppy tone.

"Yeah! C'mon wormy! Prongs is in-love with his dearest Lily Evans!" Sirius announced, throwing a chocolate frog at Peter who just laughed and took it gladly.

Remus laughed and nudged Sirius, "five gallons they end up breaking that rule"

Sirius shook Remus's hand, "oh your on." Their hands stayed intertwined for a moment before James's coughed and Remus let his friends hand drop.

"I have prefect rounds with your girlfriend James, I'll see you later!" He paused before opening the door, "rules were made to be broken."

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

Ah good old they thought we had sex but we didn't ahah.

Also NO YOUNG PETER SLANDER ew Peter slander? Gross disturbing-

Old Peter slander? 🥳🥳😆😆😆🙂🙂😆😆🥳💕💕💕💕💕🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻🥵🥵😎😎

Anyway; ew okay so when I use emojis and type again the writing comes out weird so while I'm typing this the words are BIG WAIT ILL SS

Yuhhhh their back to normal- anywho.

They do be railing doe.

*Remus completely ignoring James and Sirius talking about how lily is his only love*

WORD COUNT
1926

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 8.6K 102
◇ Love conquers all; so let us give in to love ◇ Sirius never wanted to fall in love. And especially he never wanted to fall in love with a girl from...
16.4K 1.5K 64
.𖥔 ݁ ˖🍁๋࣭ ⭑🍂༘⋆ || Autumn Rivers was one of those unique individuals who's eccentricity extended to all aspects of her life. With her quirky behav...
332K 9.5K 39
'We'll 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
114K 3.4K 36
࿐ྂ ༘֨𖦹 In which they're childhood friends... she's a Lupin-black and he's a Potter. Oh yeah, and in...