๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

By -wonderIand

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
49- apprentice
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

7- room of requirements

34.9K 1.2K 1.4K
By -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER SEVEN!
Limerence

" I mean like pretend to date."

EMBER HAD BEEN SHOOK UP SINCE HER DADA CLASS, MANY OTHERS WERE ASWELL. People were shook up from the things they had seen and dinner was long; filled with glares to the Gryffindor table. Mainly the boy and girl at the gryffindor table.

Ophelia was laughing at Ember, as she often was. She only stopped when Ember turned to face her with a look that would equivalent to a puppy who had just been kicked. Ophelia frowned, "Em, are you okay with them dating?"

Ember shook her head, her face hiding in her hands. "No. I bloody hate it." Her voice came out cracked. "I don't want to be the bitch that breaks them up. But I'm just- so in love with him. I cant do that to Lily, Ophelia. You know I can't be that person. I hate that person and I'm about to become said person!

Ophelia sighed and moved to wrap her arms around Ember, placing her chin on the girls head. She knew that the blonde had a crush on their bestfriend but she never knew it was this bad. Ember White was in love with River O'Conner and it would be a train wreck.

"We should go back to the common room." Ember said after a long silence. Ophelia gave her a small nod of agreement.

The walk back was quiet and painful. Ember was upset and Ophelia felt bad for laughing at her best-friend. Their walks were out of sync unlike normal and an eerie presence was in the air.

Ember glanced over at Ophelia, she looked torn. "I'm not mad." The blonde admitted.

Ophelia looked up from her feet and to the blonde, who was already looking at her with a slight smile. Ophelia grinned and threw her head back, letting out a long sigh. "Thank Merlin!"

Ember laughed, "I'll be fine." Ophelia smiled at her sadly, "I'll always love him I think. But one day I'll forget."

One day she'll forget.

Ophelia and Ember spent the rest of the night, laughing and telling eachother about what they did all summer. When River came they allowed him to join in. But you could see it in his face he wasn't happy for how Ember had been to him recently- and she could care less at the Moment, because one day she'll forget the love she had for him.

Ophelia left for her dorms first, not even thinking about the tension between the other two Hufflepuffs. Ember and River had said a few words until the latter had seemed to have enough and headed off for bed. Ember stayed and watched the blazing fireplace.

When Ember was younger her mother and father took her camping, she could remember them trying to light the fire. It had made tons of laughs. Her mother would finally get the match going, and her dad would blow it out to make her mad. It was getting the pesky fire started that night that Ember remembered the most.

In the end, the fire had been the strongest one Ember had seen without magic. Maybe, just maybe, her and River would be that pesky fire. But in the mean time, Ember had to meet up with James Potter. She didn't have prefect rounds until tomorrow, her and Remus to be exact. Skylar and the head boy, Micheal Skooter, had came up with a schedule that wouldn't put to much pressure on the prefects.

She quickly ran up to her dorm. Quiet enough to not wake up Ophelia and changed into a black turtleneck, a skirt that was cashmere and brown plaid, and an oversized cashmere blazer that hung to the end of the skirt.

Ember left the common room and headed to the 7th floor. She had been to the Room of Requirements in the past. It was actually one of the famous Prewett twins that had taken her there. For whatever reason other than her being Aries little sister she never knew. She could only guess that that's where James would meet her.

And she was right, James Potter was sat down in front of the wall, which had no door at the moment. He was wearing simple clothing, some jeans and a gryffindor quidditch jersey. His eyes met hers before he jumped up. A smile already painting his face. "Hello Blondie!"

Ember smiled, "hey glasses, so what are we thinking about today?"

"Well..." he looked off guard by her question, "I was wondering today if we removed all laws that the crime rate would be zero p-"

"No I meant to get in the room. But you're onto something there"

James shyly smiled, slightly embarrassed he didn't understand the question fully. "Yeah... so just think maybe 'a place to relax?"

Ember nodded and began pacing up at down the hall, three times, thinking,

A place to relax

A place to relax

A place to relax,

A large door appeared on the wall, Ember turned to face James with a smirk on her face as they entered the large room.

It was slightly a mix of the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff common rooms. A large fireplace was in the middle of the room, a lion painting on it. But there was plants that would only go in the Hufflepuff common room scattered around, along with the bean bags that were in it.

"So, they have began dating..." Ember frowned at the words that came out of her mouth. James aswell. He was more distraught about the whole thing in the outside while Ember was bottling it in.

"Yep" Said James, popping the 'p'. He continued, "I'm jumping straight to it. I have an idea."

"That's not good." Ember interrupted, James glared and her and she laughed. He became slightly distracted from the beautiful sound but quickly regained himself.

"Well, I think it's good. I believe we should make them jealous!" James smiled. Ember raised an eyebrow in confusion. James saw this and rolled his eyes, "I mean like pretend to date, come up with a plan or something!"

Ember seemed to be catching on, a smile grew on her face, "Like some sort of game!"

"Yes!" James laughed. The idea was actually a very good one. And it may just work. "Like a sort of breakup game!"

Ember clapped the tiniest bit. A large smile growing on her face. She grabbed a piece of parchment from the bag she brought, "we'll need rules though."

James nodded in agreement. He watched as Ember wrote in her cursive the top of the page,

THE BREAKUP GAME
the marvelous game to breakup
River and Lily

James Potter and Ember White

She showed the parchment to James and he offered her a sly grin. "I'll get the first rule, we need to hang out a ton, to make it believable before we actually begin fake dating" He said, Ember didn't even need to look up to see the thoughtful look that was on his face.

RULE ONE: hang out before actually start fake dating

"rule two!" Ember announced, "no kissing" James laughed but wrote the rule down,

Rule two: no kissing!

Ember smiled and gave him a light high five. James pursed his lips, "you have to come to all of the gryffindor quidditch games!" Her smile dropped and she shook her head.

"No, no way. I hate quidditch!"

James looked at her with a surprised expression. How could anyone hate quidditch. "How? Okay- off topic. We need to make it look real, you need to wear my jerseys and cheer me on! All girlfriends cheer on their boyfriends!"

Ember rolled her eyes and snatched the quill from him,

Rule three: James will force Ember to go to all of his quidditch games and cheer for him (all but hufflepuffs)

She will also wear his jersey!

Ember glared at him to which he shrugged with a grin decorating his mouth. He looked at her before speaking again, "We can tell our friends right?"

"Remus is smart, he will find out anyway. You can tell them and I'll tell Ophelia. Weed and Lake can't know though." She concluded and James nodded.

Rule four: can tell all friends but the weed and the lake can't know!

"Why are we calling her a weed again?" James asked Ember who was writing the rule.

"Because, flowers can secretly be weeds."

"Touché." James chuckled and grabbed the quill from Ember when she was done. "What else?"

Ember thought for a moment, an idea popped into her head. "Dont actually catch feelings."

James laughed and first, "we're in love with two different people though."

"I know, just a precaution. I'm a pretty loveable person."

"Debatable." James shrugged her off. Ember glared at him.

"Tosser." She spat.

Rule Five: NO CATCHING FEELINGS

"I can't think of anything else." James says, looking at the parchment.

Ember nods and hands James the parchment for him to sign, he writes his name in the bottom corner. A seal to forever put the game in action.

Ember White
James Potter

"Your handwriting is so curly, Blondie." James said while still staring at the paper. Ember rolled her eyes.

"And yours looks like a five year old, but I'm not complaining."

"Harsh white, harsh!" James dramatically said, flying back in one of the bean bags.

Ember pursed her lips, "are you sure this will work? I mean River and Lily seem pretty in love..."

James nodded, "just you wait. I'll stop flirting with Evans and she'll miss it so much. Break up with the Lake. Confess her dying love to me, then you can date the lake." Ember laughed and James smirked while continuing, "we'll get married and have a son, name him Elvendork..."

Ember had to grab onto James arm because she was laughing so hard. James could feel his lips tug upwards at the sound.

The two spent the rest of the night coming up with scenarios in their head about the future and laughing. James had took his invisibility cloak at around 1:00 to go get Mac 'n cheese for the two. Even when he came back the two were still in their pure bliss moment.

"Okay-" James said, trying to finish the Mac n' cheese that was in his mouth, Ember giggled. "Can I braid your hair?"

Ember looked at him insanely. "Do you... uh know how?" She chuckled nervously.

James shook his head, he smiled and pulled her arm towards him. She laughed and tried to seat him away but ended up failing. Ember ended up in between James legs, them wrapping around her to keep her is position.

He took her hair and attempted to braid it. Letting out long cries because, "Sirius makes it look so easy!"

He had long given up on the braid and ended up just playing with each curl that her hair had, he only stopped when he realized that Ember's breaths had became long and sweet. Ember White had fallen asleep in between James Potter's legs. He let a small chuckle fall out of his lips and unwrapped his legs from around her. Her legs stretched out and James moved so the blonde would be comfortable.

That October night, James Potter and Ember White fell asleep with their legs intertwined, his arms protectively around her, and small smiles on both their faces.

Rule Five: No catching feelings

Ashlee speaks!

I DID IT! THEY DID IT! THEY HAVE THE GAME IN ACTION AHAHAH

OMG

*edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 288 10
๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† โž ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ซ๐š! ๐ฒ...
200K 3.8K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...
64.7K 1.2K 71
Remus Lupin x OC "You can tell them to sod off because I'm set on making the "Gryffindor Princess" mine." Chase Odair is a tough Gryffindor and a pro...
201K 5.9K 32
In which James Potter realises that not all Slytherin's are pathetic. Or In which James Potter meets Clarisse Russo and finds out he's not much into...