Seeked- |H.S.|

De jessnorment1d

In a world where the government is trying to control the population, every family is assigned to be either hi... Mais

Introduction/Cast List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 *
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 *
Chapter 33 *
Chapter 34 *
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 *
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 *
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 *
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 *
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 *
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 *
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 *

Chapter 26

4K 174 642
De jessnorment1d

••••AUTHORS NOTE••••
Hi loves!! Thank you for all your support and comments on the last chapter. It was so awesome to see what you all thought. If you haven't read last chapter that I posted on Monday, PLEASE go check it out or you'll miss out on SOOO much. Wattpad hasn't been giving out notifications for my updates, so I just want to let everyone know that I will be posting every Monday and Friday at 11 AM EST :)
Also, can we talk about how hot the picture is of Sam and Harry above?! It took me so long to edit that hahaha.
Love you and enjoy!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am speechless as I stare, gaping at him. His cheeks grow a dark red and he quickly looks away. I honestly wasn't expecting him to actually admit his feelings for me.

Harry waits for my response, but when I can't get my own words out, Harry sighs and pushes himself up off the bed. I quickly grab his wrist and spin him back around to me.

Spit it out Samantha!

"I feel the same way" I blurt out and Harry's eyes widen, before a smile grows across his face, dimples protruding from his cheeks. It warms my heart every time I see him smile this hard.

"What way?" Harry pushes, innocently looking at me with his emerald green eyes.

"I am falling for you too, Harry" I basically whisper out. I can't believe that I am actually saying that out loud.

After everything that has happened, this feels so wrong; but at the same time, it just feels so right. Once we shared our first kiss, I couldn't deny or try to fight the feelings that were mustering deep inside of me. I knew I was doomed as soon as my lips touched his.

But for once in my life, I wanted to do something that I wanted without having to worry about what people thought. I know my family would want me to do what makes me happy.

It just felt good that he shared the same feelings. It's not like we are in love. We are just beginning to grow feelings for each other and who knows, maybe this will be good in the long run. There is still a lot that I need to get to know about Harry.

"Wow. What are we supposed to do now?" Harry asks, sounding like he's in shock as he stares at me with panicked eyes.

"We don't have to do anything. We can take this as slow as we want" I respond, giving him a small smile. I know that he's feeling nervous about this because as I've been told, he's never done anything like this before. I can't help but find his nervousness and his excitement a little bit entertaining.

Harry simply nods before looking at me unsure. "I don't know if I'm ready for labels, though" Harry confesses, sounding ashamed and embarrassed.

I bring my hand up to his cheek and rub my thumb gently across it. "That's okay, Harry. I'll wait as long as you need" I reassure him, hoping to ease his stress. When I feel the dimple form from under my thumb, I know that I've done just that.

"Why did you semi-forgive Niall? You didn't have to do that if you didn't want to" Harry asks, cocking his head to the side a little bit.

"I did want to, Harry. I can't hold that anger and sadness in me forever. I love my family, but they wouldn't want me to live like that forever. I can't help my feelings for you and I saw how sorry Niall was. Like I said, I could never forgive you both completely, but I can try to move on and look past it if you two fix and learn from your mistakes," I explain and Harry nods, a small smile forming on his lips.

"You are too good for this cold-hearted world..." Harry whispers as I stare at him in confusion. Not everyone is bad, Harry. But that's the problem, he grew up thinking everyone was.

Harry gently removes my hand from his cheek and sets my arm down next to my body before pulling the blanket fully over me. He then cautiously tucks the blanket into my small frame, being careful of my injury. Placing a delicate kiss on my forehead, he then pushes himself off the bed and saunters over to the door. His hand raises towards the light switch, stopping as my eyes meet his.

"Good night, Samantha. Get your rest and take it easy on your cut" Harry says and I see his eyes glint with something I've never seen in them before.

Happiness.

"Good night, Harry" I respond and as he opens the door, Diablo runs in and jumps up on my bed while I giggle. Harry gives me one last glance before quietly closing my door.

What a night...

I know what happened to me was serious and I may sound ridiculously stupid, but I kind of feel thankful towards what Liam did. As awful as that sounds, if that didn't happen, I probably wouldn't have gotten to learn more about Harry and we probably wouldn't have confessed our feelings for a while.

It's crazy to think that I could even develop feelings like this in such a short amount of time. From how it was when I first met Harry, I could never imagine that I'd ever grow feelings for him. I feel guilty for my family, but I have a feeling that they are smiling down at me for remaining strong and positive.

While I drift away in my thoughts, I fall fast asleep with Diablo curled up next to me. His steady breaths and quiet snores filling the room.

*****The next morning******

A feeling of wetness is lathered onto my cheek, not once, but two times as I snap my eyes open. I begin rapidly blinking, trying to adjust to the bright light that has filled the room.

"Atta boy" I hear Harry's voice cheer as he chuckles. Diablo is standing over me, his large tounge hanging out of his mouth as his tail wags crazily.

"Harryyy" I groan, pulling the blanket over my eyes while I wipe Diablos wet licks from my face.

"What? You don't appreciate Diablos good morning kisses?" Harry pouts and I peek at him, pulling the blanket slightly down from my eyes.

My heart melts at Harry's cute pouty face. I quickly grab the pillow next to me, throwing it at his face, before his hands reach up and catch it.

"Someone's cranky. Would my good morning kisses be better?" Harry teasingly asks as he hops onto the bed, slowly crawling over to me.

My arms reach out and yank Harry on top of me, but I regret it quickly as I wince and hiss in pain. I forgot about my cut. Harry's eyes bulge out and he pushes himself off of me, rolling onto the other side of my bed.

"Samantha! Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Harry blurts out, his eyes scanning over my face and his hands gently grabbing my face as I smile back at him.

"Harry, I'm okay. Just a little sore" I giggle and swat Harry away as he sighs in relief.

"Speaking of which, I brought you some medicine" Harry tilts his head over to my nightstand where a glass of water and a few bottles of medicine sit on top.

Harry lays silently, his head resting ontop of his hand as he intently watches me slurp down a few pills. Once I am finished, I roll back over in bed and face Harry. After last night, I am a little worried that things are going to go back to how they were after we had our first kiss. I have been dreading that awkward phase again. We lay in the cozy bed, silently looking into each others eyes while I wait for him to speak up before I decide to break the ice.

"So... do you regret your confession from last night?" I shyly asks and Harry's eyes widen as he shakes his head fast.

"Not one bit" Harry responds, his deep British accent slightly raspy from just waking up.

My cheeks blush and I look down at our hands that Harry has now intertwined.

"I just don't really know what I am supposed to do. I know you said last night that we don't have to put a label on anything, but I've never had anything remotely close to a girlfriend" Harry states, looking down at our hands as well. His thumb starts to gently rub the top of my hand as he draws tiny circles.

"It's okay, Harry. I've only ever had one boyfriend and you can see how that turned out. I wouldn't say that I'm experienced either" I reply, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I just want to be clear about something Samantha, so that you don't expect it later on down the road" Harry begins, the tone of his voice sounding more serious. I look up to him anxiously, but his eyes look like they are holding a lot of pain.

"What is it?" I ask, trying to urge him on.

"I don't believe in love, Samantha. That stopped after I saw how my dad didn't give a shit about my mom. That also stopped when I lost everyone that I did love" Harry confesses and my heart breaks for him. I kind of expected something like this from him, but it doesn't ease the pain that I feel for him and myself.

"I understand" I answer him, putting on my best fake smile.

I wish it didn't have to be this way but after everything that has happened to this man, I can't say I don't blame him. Hell, I'm not even sure if I can love after everything that happened with my family.

I go to lift myself out of bed before Harry stops me. "Where do you think you're going?" His voice softens as his arms wrap around my body.

"To start my day" I laugh as I try to pry his hands from my waist.

"Uh uh uh" Harry tuts "you're staying right where you are. You are going to rest for a few days" He says in a playful tone, but I know he's serious.

"Fine" I pout, folding my arms over my chest. I know he's right.

"That's my good girl" Harry speaks lowly, a smirk pulling on his face as I stare, gaping at him.

He kills me when he talks to me like that. The way that "good girl" smoothly rolls off his tongue just makes it ten times more hotter.

"What's the matter, love?" Harry asks, moving his face closer to mine as his breath fans my ear. His hands slide from my waist and down to my legs, gently moving up and down them.

"N-nothing" I stutter, shivering at his warm breath on my skin. Please don't notice my goosebumps, please.

"Hm.. for a minute I thought you had something to say. Or maybe it's about something I said" Harry taunts and I continue to stare at him like a deer in headlights.

"Well, if it was really nothing. I guess I'll go grab some breakfast for you now" He pushes and I just simply nod. At this point, if he keeps taunting me like this, my heart is going to explode.

Harry chuckles to himself before hopping off my bed and exiting my bedroom, leaving me feeling like a jumble of mess. I seriously don't know how he can have such a big affect on me. No other guy has ever made me feel like this before.

After about 30 minutes, Harry enters the room with a plate of food and my shopping bags from the other day. Diablo trails close behind him, making me instantly smile. I love how happy Diablo is to be with Harry; I think it's so cute.

"Made you some pancakes" Harry states and sets them down on my nightstand.

I look down and immediately let out a loud laugh. Harry drew a smile face with strawberries, bananas, blueberries, and whipped cream on my pancakes.

"Who knew you could be such a softie" I giggle and Harry glares at me.

"I'm not a softie. You were just stabbed by my best friend. The least I could do is make you some happy pancakes to make you happy" Harry defends himself and I roll my eyes.

This man and his ego.

"Thank you for doing this and for bringing my bags up for me" I nod my head towards my bags on the floor and Harry mouth parts into an "o" before going over and getting them.

"Right, here you g-" Harry begins to say but pauses when the bags he places onto my bed falls over and some things spill out.

My eyes bulge out of my head when I see the read lace, instantly making my heart stop. I stare at the red lingerie, my cheeks now matching it as I avoid eye contact with him.

Harry's hand skims the cover of the bed, slowly making its way towards the red lace set. When his hand meets the lingerie, he carefully picks it up, holding it in the air. I keep my eyes locked onto the bed sheets. This is mortifying.

"Wow, love. Do these happen to be for me?" I hear Harry say, his voice very low and seductive.

Harry's free hand reaches up to grab my chin, gently lifting it so that my eyes are now locked on his intense stare. His eyes sparkle with lust and desire.

"I- um. No" I squeak, feeling so embarrassed as Harry let goes of my chin. I have never been in a situation like this before; I've never even owned a pair of lingerie. I'm just praying he doesn't see the other sets.

"Hmm" Harry hums, placing the red piece back onto my bed as his hand trails towards the bag. I watch in horror as he pulls out the black lingerie piece and the white piece.

"My three favorite colors. How did you know, love?" Harry smirks and I quickly grab them from his grip, shoving all three sets back into the bag in complete embarrassment.

I yank the blanket over my body, hiding underneath the thin covers as Harry's loud laugh fills the room.

"Oh come on, darling. It's not that embarrassing" Harry begins, pulling the covers back "it's quite sexy"

"Harry" I groan. I'm really not used to attention like this.

"Fine, fine. I'm done. But I mean, I wouldn't be opposed to sex on the first day of dating if that's what you want" Harry jokes and I slap his arm.

Did he just say dating?! I quickly push it out of my head, remembering that he clearly said no labels. He must've just made a mistake.

"Of course you wouldn't. In all honesty, Caitlyn made me get those" I roll my eyes. I should've known this was a bad idea.

"Remind me to thank her" Harry teases as he pushes himself off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I frown. As much as he's annoying me right now, I don't want him to leave.

"I'm going to talk to the boys about everything that happened. They've been calling like crazy, constantly asking about how you are" Harry responds and I smile.

"Oh, that will be good. Please let Liam know that I'm not mad. Also, please thank Niall. Tell him I meant what I said last night, in case he thought I was just saying that because he was helping my wound," I state and Harry nods his head.

"Okay. I'll be back. Just stay in bed and watch some movies or something. The house will be locked up, so you should be fine. In case something does happen, keep Diablo and your phone with you. Understand?" Harry says sternly and I nod, mumbling yes.

Harry's eyes soften as he leans over and kisses me on the forehead. "Didn't mean to be demanding, just worried about you" Harry mumbles, his lips still pressed onto my forehead and my heart melts.

He pulls away and pats Diablo on the head before stalking towards the door. When he reaches the door, he pauses and turns back to me.

"Maybe you can try those outfits on for me when I get back" Harry winks and I groan, grabbing my pillow and throwing it at him. He's so cheeky.

Harry chortles before shutting the door, leaving me and Diablo alone. I know he's officially left when I hear the locks on my bedroom windows turn and bolt shut.

Diablo jumps up onto the bed with me and I turn on some TV. The first thing that I see is the news once again. It has the same set up with the two numbers from the last time I watched the news. The one number was titled "Deaths Counted For So Far" and the number was 78 million. The second number was titled "How Many More Deaths To Go" and the number was 73 million. So there's been 25 million deaths since the last time I saw the news.

I just wish this would all be over. I can't help but think if Matt and his family are included in those numbers. I know it's only been a few days since he last texted and informed me that he and his family are safe, but things could happen so fast.

Also, I'm assuming that since Harry hasn't mentioned anything about Matt texting me, he's either stopped spying on my phone or he didn't get Matt's texts since Matt destroyed his phone and I deleted the texts. Either way, I'm happy he hasn't mentioned it. I just wish there was a way I could check in to see how Matt is doing.

After watching a few TV shows, my eyes begin to feel heavy, so I turn the television off and cuddle into my blankets for nap time. With all the pain medicine that I've taken today, my stab wound doesn't hurt so bad. I think after a few days, I will be good. Niall really did a great job. I can't wait until I can see the boys and Caitlyn again. My thoughts drift off as I finally fall asleep.
___________________________________
HIII. This was a bit of a cuter chapter, so I hope you all enjoyed. Can we talk about Harry's character development?!?!

This chapter was short and I'm so sorry, BUT next chapter will be in Harry's POV and it will show what's going on while he's hanging with the boys, so yayyyy!! Also... Louis' New Years Eve party is coming up so soon and I can't wait for you guys to see what I have in store ;)

As always, I love you all so much and I am so thankful for all of you. I can't believe I'm already sooo close to 20K reads!!

THANK YOU!! Next chapter will be up on Monday!

~Jess <3

SEEKED INSTAGRAM- jessnorment1d (follow this account for Seeked updates, polls, questions, countdowns, reminders, and more!)

SEEKED TIKTOK- seekedharrystyles (follow this account for Seeked edits and occasional livestreams)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

84.7K 1.8K 37
SUMMARY (Y/N) moves to Cheshire after her parents divorce, she now lives with her mother in a rich part of a town called Holmes Chapel. With...
15.8K 290 32
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ, Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ, ʟɪғᴇ ᴘᴜᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴏɴʟʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪɴɢs. Yᴇᴀʜ I'ᴠᴇ ʜ...
362K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...
161K 4.2K 62
He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well-known cartel, respected by many. Feeling...