SCARLET INK

By scarlet_rain17

one-shot stories compilation More

Follow your dreams
Test Permit
Kamay kong muntik humawak sa bakal
I LOVE YOU but you cant be mine
Reincarnation?
I cant love you even if I want to
If only I knew
Once upon a time
In Another Life
Crossing worlds
A cheater will always be a cheater
Before you go
The sound of silence
I love you, Goodbye
Said I love you but I lied
A Silent love
Break up
Can I take you back to the first day we met?
Stay awake till dawn
Segi wattpad pa
Ang pagod ay hindi dahilan para magloko. Choice mo yun
When love fades
Ugoy ng duyan
Pain in the past
Can't stop loving you
CMU Fulbright Garden: a magical night
Kwek-kwek ft. malanding kamay
I don't like you because I love you
Si solo fueras mía
We started with a prank chat
Happy birthday
Love knows no boundaries
A love that builds
Takip-silim
I'm tired
Mary, the killer
Birthday Gift
Missing beloved Astra
Minsan
Right love at the wrong time
Untitled piece
He's back: still inlove with you
Raindrops
Salamin
Bahay-kubo
Kay tagal kitang hinintay

Unknown Fantasy

21 6 0
By scarlet_rain17

One day a friend ask me "what do you look for a relationship?" I was caught off guard. I never seen that coming.

But then i asked myself. What do i actually look for a relationship?

Series of images flash through my mind. An image of a girl I've never seen in my entire life, a girl in my dreams where i was so inlove with. But she's faceless. I can't see her face.

Palagi kong napapanaginipan ang isang taong ni hindi ko kailanman nakilala. I wanna know who she is. Ni hindi ko alam kung bakit di ko sya magawang kalimutan. She's just a fragment of my dreams yet i long for her. I felt like i was waiting for her. Para akong sanggol na naghahanap ng bagay na gusto kong hindi ko magawang pangalanan.

I asked myself again. What do i look for a relationship? Then it hit me hard. It's not in a relationship that i look for kasi all these time it was her. The girl in my dreams, the girl i wanted to be with, the unknown girl of my fantasies. It was actually her that I look and long for, the girl who was my UNKNOWN FANTASY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.5K 59
WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR READERS BELOW 16/ NARROW MINDED PEOPLE/ HOMOPHOBICS/ BIGOTS. THIS IS A TRANSGENDER WOMAN X STRAIGHT MAN STOR...
27.8M 1M 62
(Game Series # 4) Charisse Faith Viste believes in working hard. She does not believe in luck, only hard work. Bata pa lang siya, nasanay na siya na...
70.4K 1.1K 57
Ayara Terrise Monterio a fresh graduate, trying to find herself in the world of filming. Not knowing that following her dreams will lead her to the p...
25.5M 908K 44
(Game Series # 2) Aurora Marie Floresca just wanted to escape their house. Ever since her father re-married, palagi na silang nag-aaway dalawa. She w...