proteus ~ bree davenport

Por -SUMMERL0VINGS

"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with... MΓ‘s

~introduction~
FACE CLAIMS
π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•–π•Ÿ
season 2!!
π•–π•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
season 3!!
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
season 4!!
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
𝕗𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•—π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•šπ•©
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
π•€π•šπ•©π•₯π•ͺ π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–
π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ π•₯𝕨𝕠

π•₯π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ π• π•Ÿπ•–

1.8K 46 1
Por -SUMMERL0VINGS

episode 8
~ principal from another planet ~

"leo dooley's video log of the lunar eclipse. i'm recording tonight's events as they happen and in real time, no editing, no filters, and no special effects. that's right, folks. he's as old as he appears.l

"hey, what are you filming?" chase asked, causing valerie to look up from her spot on the couch. the position she switched to stopped bree from running her hands through the hispanic's hair, only upsetting the latter.

"the bizarre events that happen during lunar eclipses. lakes go dry, rivers turn red-"

"people won't stop talking."

"leo, please tell me you don't buy into all that lame folklore," mister davenport said as he walked back inside with martin.

"it's not folklore, it's true. during the last eclipse, i saw a bird fly backwards, and no one believed me."

"it's not that we didn't believe you. we just don't care about the things you say."

"leo, an eclipse is an astronomical event, okay? it's not witchcraft, it's science. nothing bad is gonna happen tonight."

"you spoke too soon," martin shuddered, jumping over to his daughter's side when perry ran into the mansion and slammed the door shut.

"quick, everybody hide. get down, get down, get down, get down."

"principal perry, what's wrong?" chase moved aside to check on the adult, who had thrown herself behind the couch.

"it might be faster to ask her what's right," bree stood up, adam and val doing the same.

"okay, i was up on my neighbor's roof borrowing their solar panels when i saw it."

"saw what?"

"the spacecraft. the aliens are using the lunar eclipse to hide their spaceship and invade earth."

"yeah, i read about this in line at the supermarket. it's true. aliens live among us. oh, and ryan seacrest has a great meatloaf recipe. the secret—crackers."

"you see? you see, i told you. weird things are gonna happen tonight. first, principal perry sees a spaceship, and then, adam claims to have read somehting," leo exclaimed.

"look, there are no such things as aliens. okay? it's all made up."

"there's a reason it's called science fiction."

"hey. i know ufo's. i spent a lot of nights sleeping alone in the desert, and not just because my family dumped me there and drove off. i definitely saw a spaceship tonight."

"just like the time you 'definitely' saw bigfoot, and it was just your toes in the mirror?"

"it was dark," perry defended herself. "look, i know what i saw, and when the aliens invade, i'll be safely barricaded in your underground lab."

"well. on the bright side, a girl actually showed up to chase's party," adam teased once the older lady scurried to the elevator.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"don't anybody move."

"why not?"

"i wanna remember exactly what you look like before you get ripped apart by aliens."

"do you have any redeeming qualities?"

"do you really need that answered?" val turned towards bree, who smiled in response.

"is having violent mood swings considered redeeming?" perry got out of her little hiding spot. "i asked you a question!"

"okay, i'm going to put this whole alien nonsense to rest once and for all with real science. this is nasa's satellite feed of the lunar eclipse, and as you maniacs can see-"

"wait. something just moved in front of the moon. look, right there in the shadow."

the group of eight huddled around the screen and all watched closely, confirming what leo said.

"he's right."

"it's the spaceship. like an affected mole, i can spot 'em a mile away, or a foot away since i got a chunk of 'em on my hands."

"i'm sure there's a simple explanation for that. it's probably just space debris," martin chimed in.

"no, trust me. i watch a lot of alien documentaries. this is the first phase of their plan."

"what plan? talk," leo demanded, taking out his camera. "and look right into the lens. just direct your breath that way."

"first, they hover and analyze the planet. then, they infect someone and use their body as a host to multiply and-"

"then the movie ends, and everybody goes home. goodnight, crazy," mister davenport pushed perry to the elevator, but leo stopped them.

"no, let her finish."

"and then, the infected human lays alien eggs, and in a few days, they take over the planet," she informed, causing adam and leo to gasp.

"you cannot be taking this seriously. why are you gasping?"

"i enjoy a good gasp. i'm a gasper," adam deadpanned.

loud rumbling was heard from chase's stomach, grossing out everyone around him except for perry, who was too caught up in her whole alien thing to realize where the noise actually came from.

"what was that?"

"my stomach is killing me. must've been all those astronaut pellets i ate," he replied, rubbing his stomach.

"why didn't the astronaut come home to his wife?" valerie whispered.

"why?"

"he needed his space."

"you're such an idiot," bree returned her attention to perry so her girlfriend couldn't spot the smile growing on her face.

"or you were infected by an alien!"

"i was not infected by an alien."

"how can you be sure? you were gone for fifteen minutes."

"i was in the bathroom! should i invite you next time?"

more rumbling was heard, and adam, leo, and perry all backed away.

"i'm telling you. it's only a matter of time before his stomach explodes, and five eggs pop out. six if he's the queen."

"so you think that chase here is just gonna start squirtin' out alien squid babies?" val crossed her arms and tilted her head to the side, accidentally copying her dad's actions.

"i'm gonna be an uncle," adam cried.

"there's only one way to find out what's goin' on in there. i'm gonna need two clamps, a roll of paper towels, and a machete."

"don't even think about leaving," mister davenport warned the two balderas', who stayed still when all the teenagers followed a screaming chase and perry.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"what the fuck is perry saying and why the fuck is there green stuff oozing out of her mouth and ears?" val screeched to stop at the door, seeing the davenport's kneeling behind the furniture.

"just slowly begin to walk backwards," martin muttered under his breath, but groaned when donald held up a finger and waved them over.

"got a scientific explanation for that?"

"well, it is cold and flu season."

everyone yelled as something came out of perry's mouth and started smacking mister davenport's face.

"still think it's a cold?"

"no, i'm on board. she's an alien."

"my spawn will wipe out humankind!" she growled. "hey, why is everybody staring at me?" perry asked, this time in her normal voice.

"you have a little schmutz on your—everywhere."

"okay, obviously, principal perry has been taken over by an alien. she doesn't realize that it's wrestling for control of her body."

"wow, the aliens want her? man, how bad are things on that planet?"

"ugh, i'm starving. feel like i'm eating for six."

"she's eating for six. she's gonna have alien babies. i don't wanna see that," donald panicked. "don't make me see that!"

"uh, family meeting!" chase raised his voice. "and balderas?"

"this is bad. this is really, really bad. what do we do?"

"well, i guess we can check panicked off the list," val casually shrugged.

"okay. alright, we need to subdue perry until we can find a way to get the alien out."

"okay, i'm pretty sure the alien wants out of her, too. i mean, it cannot be good in there."

they all watched as perry roared and tossed a whole pizza to the floor, eating the box instead of what was inside.

"aliens exist? everything i know about the universe is wrong. if i can't trust science, i don't even know what's real anymore. am i even good looking?"

"of course, buddy," martin softly pat donald's back, glancing over at the teenagers, who all had confused looks.

"i'm a little bit more concerned about the way she looks!" bree pointed at perry, and everyone screamed when they saw the green circles on her face.

"alright, we have to get her down to the lab and get her trapped in a capsule. maybe then we can find a way to save her."

"wait, if aliens and perry are wrestling for control of her body, maybe perry'll win."

"does it look like she's winning?" val flicked adam after watching the alien inside of perry bite a piece off of multiple plates.

"hey, val, could you geo-leap all of us except adam and leo down to the lab?"

"my limit is two but i'll try to do it all at once because there is no way in hell i'm coming back up here."

before adam or leo could argue, the rest grabbed on to each other and allowed valerie to geo-leap them down to the lab, where she instantly collapsed.

"you know, that wasn't bad, but i think i may need a nap."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"i had the craziest dream," val mumbled, jumping when mister davenport ran in, yelling at the top of his lungs. "nope. not a dream. how lovely."

"will somebody please do something? daddy's scared."

"would you quit being such big baby?"

perry appeared out of no where, frightening all the high schoolers and the two dads. everyone went their separate, staying quiet and not moving so that perry wouldn't find them.

after some time, they all met up in the living room.

"any sign of her?"

"no."

"i think we lost her."

"great. let's hop in the car and get out of here," donald slid out from underneath the stairs.

"i can take us to another continent," val lifted her hand.

"no. we can't leave. if that alien gets out in the general population, there's no stopping her. a lot of people will die."

"yeah, but none of those people will be me."

they were interrupted by perry slamming on the window.

"holy-"

"run!"

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"chowing down on all those plates must've really tuckered her out. she's sleeping. mows our chance to trap her."

"good idea."

"i just wanna get one quick close-up."

"no!"

"stop!"

"leo!"

"when the creature is at rest, it almost seems gentle."

"yo, be careful."

"sh! don't wake her up."

suddenly, perry grabbed leo's shoulder and dragged him out of the lab, away from the others.

"stop her. we can't let her escape."

listening to what chase said, adam tried to get leo but perry spat out more green liquid all over the ground.

"i'm filming my own demise."

adam hopped over, helping val, who proceeded to help her girlfriend.

"leo, what are you doing?"

"you know, just chilling. hanging out in an alien web, waiting for the aliens eggs to hatch and eat me!"

"to many weird things happen at this school," val huffed.

"where did those come from?"

"well, it wasn't the easter bunny."

hearing perry's snarling, valerie reacted quickly and grabbed the three bionic siblings, turning the group invisible.

"those things are gonna hatch soon, and when they do, i'm dinner!"

"no, dinner was hours ago. technically, you'll be a midnight snack."

"wait! maybe we can keep her from multiplying. adam, use your heat vision to take out the pods."

doing as told, adam melted the eggs. seeing no point in hiding, val let go of them.

"why didn't i just go home with my dad?"

"the mother shos must be able to sense danger. it's calling the alien home."

ignoring the blue light, val turned to leo and got him out of the web.

"wow! i can't believe they took perry."

"she's gone forever."

"i'm sure we'll miss her someday."

"oh, come on!" they all whined when perry fell through the ceiling.

"hey, look! they left a note. it's in an alien language. i'll do my best to translate. 'if this thing represents humankind, you can keep your planet. we're moving on to mars.'"

"wow! they really are a higher intelligence."

~~~

what the hell was this episode-

the only reason i wrote it was because i didn't want to skip any more-

also, it was just a film for this contest leo was participating in-

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

45K 1.1K 33
"I'm no Superman, I can't take your hand, And fly you anywhere you wanna go, I can't read your mind like a billboard sign, And tell you eve...
4.2K 221 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
570K 9.9K 100
"Turn your face towards the sun, Let the shadows fall behind you, Don't look back, Just carry on, And the shadows will never find you" ...
2.6K 181 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...