Leah Grimes

By ellasynal

Leah was only two years younger than her big brother Carl. Her father got shot, and then the apocalypse began... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapher 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141

Chapter 24

694 6 0
By ellasynal

"Guys." I heard Maggie whisper. I looked towards the door standing up when I saw a man behind her. Everyone drew their guns and I stepped back as he was pulled in. I listened intently as he explained he came from a community, that they wanted us to join. I was unsure of this community but this man didn't seem like someone who was out to get us. Dad started walking towards the guy and I watched as he lunged forward knocking him out.

I stared at him, on the ground shocked he would do that. I turned to Carl and he just shook his head and I knew that meant to stay quiet. When the man, Aaron started to come back, he explained there was one more guy with him, they drove separately. "I'll go check this out. Rick I know you're against this, but this could be something." Michonne proposed. I stepped forward, "I'll go with you." Ignoring my dads glare. Several other people offered to do the same and we came to an agreement.

Dad stayed back with Judith, and we all set off go where Aaron promised the other person would be waiting. Maggie walked beside me nudging my arm, "this could be something." I nodded, "I hope it is. I want Judith to have somewhere." She smiled, "me too Leah." We stopped when we saw the RV, this was it. He wasn't lying.

As everyone else looked around the RV I turned to Carl wrapping my arms around him happily. "This is it." He laughed hugging me back. Michonne nodded, "alright let's head back before Rick kills the man." When we got back to the barn I was happy to see Judith was eating, and she seemed calm.

Later that night we were led back to the RV, dad glenn and Michonne went with Aaron in the little car. I sat down on the couch pulling my knees close to me. We stopped at an old barn, waiting for everyone else to arrive. Almost an hour had passed and I was now standing outside waiting for dad to come back. "It's taking them awhile." I turned around and saw Rosita standing beside me. "Should we go out." I asked. Abraham squinted, staring at the woods, "they can take care of themselves." I nodded, "I'm just gonna wait out here for them." Maggie came and sat beside me, "me too." I watched those two head back inside and I turned to Maggie, "I wasn't even speaking to dad when we left. What happens if they don't come back?" She placed her arm around me and I hugged her, "I can't lose my dad too." She sighed, "they're strong, you can't give up on them."

We stood outside for another hour before I saw lightings heading our way. The moment my dad stepped out I ran up to him and he pulled me in. "I'm alright Leah." I closed my eyes not wanting to let go, "I'm sorry." He kissed my forehead pulling me inside with him, "don't be."

That night we all crashed in the barn, I was digging my knife into the dirt to stay entertained. And smiled at dad and Carl when they came and lay down beside me. "Do you still not trust this place?" I asked dad. He shrugged, "I'm feeling optimistic." Carl nodded, "mom would have wanted this." I turned away and closed my eyes, not wanting to talk about mom right now.

I felt myself being shaken awake slowly and dad lead us into the RV. When we pulled up to their gates I stared in awe. As soon as it was parked I got up and looked inside as the gate was opened for us. Houses lined the streets and it looked like a very lively community.

We were asked to turn in our weapons by a lady named Dianne, she then showed us to two homes. I walked away from the group exploring the community. "You're new." I saw a boy roughly my age looking at me, "just got here." He nodded holding out his hand, "Ron." I nodded not taking his hand, "Leah." He smiled, "let me show you around." I didn't see my dad or anyone else around so I followed him. "This is my house here." They all looked alike. "Are your parents here?" He nodded, "yes and my younger brother. What about yours?" I continued walking, "my dad is, then my older brother and younger sister."

"Mom?" I shook my head, "dead." He stopped and looked at me, "I'm sorry Leah." I scoffed, "you haven't lost anyone have you?" He said no and we ended up back at our house. "Wanna sit on the stairs?" I nodded sitting with him. "What do you even do all day?" Ron laughed, "school, we read comics, play video games." I bit my lip, "you have video games?" He listed off all the ones they played, and I was trying to take everything in. I heard footsteps and saw Daryl standing behind us, "cmon Leah." I stood up saying goodbye to Ron, then followed Daryl inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794 3 14
Y/N Greene was Hershel and Josephine Greene's daughter. The oldest between the only two children they had, simply between Maggie and Y/N. The zombie...
97.6K 1.6K 23
When Allicia looses her family, shes on her own for almost 2 years in the outbreak. She meets many new people and learns a lot but when she meets Car...
336 1 17
The earth has been hit by a devastating zombie apocalypse and few people are left standing. One of them is Arizona Piercey. A knife-wielding, rifle s...