𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭...

By kirstenenn

Shy, innocent Eliza Rosier accidentally walks into rude and ignorant Draco Malfoy. Draco begins to question w... More

TW/cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN (!!!)
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT (!!!)
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR (!!!)
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN

TWENTY-FOUR

39.5K 946 1.7K
By kirstenenn

༛༺༻༛
Spotify playlist linked in bio
༛༛ ༛༺༻༛ ༛༛

Draco's pov

There was nobody there. At least I didn't see anyone but Eliza's face hadn't paled for no reason. The trees were still surrounded in darkness so anyone could have easily slipped away without being seen and if not, then they were still hiding between the trees. And if they were, Gods help them.

I stood, pulling my trousers up and stared closer into the trees. Still, there was nothing.

"Do you see anyone?" Eliza asked, putting her clothes back on.

"No," I shook my bead.

I stepped closer, approaching the dark forest and as I did I felt an awful chill slither up my back.

"I definitely saw someone," Eliza urged, her voice a little shaky.

I turned to her, she now sat with her pyjama trousers back on and her legs now pulled close to her chest like she was cold. Like she too felt that dreadful chill.

"I believe you," I assured her, "whoever the perv is has run away or is hiding."

Her head wobbled down into a nod and then her eyes darted to the trees again. I turned immediately, my gaze back on the dark woods but still, I saw nothing. Rage sizzled inside my veins, warming my blood and I walked up to the tree line.

"Draco," Eliza called after me, worry in her tone but she had nothing to fear as long as I was there.

Standing between the trees, hearing cracks and creaks of the forest, I peered around but still saw nobody. I pulled out my wand and muttered a simple light spell, blue light illuminating the tip. I searched, hoping to see the prick so I could beat him bloody. But nobody was there.

"Show yourself," I yelled, my voice echoing through the forest.

"Draco," I heard Eliza's voice again. This time closer. I turned and saw she was approaching me. The large sweater ate her small frame up entirely. Her arms crossed over her chest and I knew she was cold. Suddenly, I didn't want to look for the perv watching us, I just wanted to keep her warm.

"Maybe I was just seeing things," she said, standing in front of me. Instinctively, I bought my hand to her waist, tugging her close so she could feel whatever warmth I had to offer in this sudden coldness.

"Your face was as white as a ghost," I said, brushing my other hand on her cheek, "you wouldn't have paled that much just from an illusion in your head."

"I don't know," she muttered, I could sense that she was scared, and confused also. I didn't like that.

"If I find out who did it—"

"You'll what?" she raised her brow and then a smile pulled on her pretty rose lips.

I smiled back, "I'll ask them very nicely what the hell they were doing watching us."

"Very nicely?" she laughed and I was glad to see the fear was gone from her face and replaced with her beautiful smile.

"You don't think I can be nice?" I asked, gripping her waist tighter in my grasp.

She tapped my chest, "I think you are nice to me," a blush decorated her cheeks, "but I also remember when you got in a fight with a Hufflepuff boy, in fifth year, because he accidentally spilt his potion over you."

I raised my brows, remembering that fight but I was surprised she knew about it. I forget that she has been here this entire time, I just never noticed her. She knew me when I didn't know her.

"That wasn't very nice, was it?" she asked, laughing a little.

"That potion made me sticky for days," I argued teasingly. Then I frowned, "I didn't know you were there that day."

She smiled but sadness glistened inside her eyes, "this year isn't the first year we've had potions together."

I wasn't sure what to say. I felt bad. What else has she seen me do?

"I wish I knew you sooner," I said, caressing my hand against her cheek. The sun rose high in the sky and the golden rays made the green on her eyes glimmer.

"Me too," she said and the words completely shattered my heart.

For the rest of the day, those words were all I thought about.

Eliza's pov

After a day of regular boring classes and a catch-up with Daphne and Pansy at dinner, I decided alone time in the library was how I wanted to end my long day. The corridors were a blissful, dark walk but like always I enjoyed the loneliness and found familiar comfort in it.

Curfew was soon but I hoped to spend as long as possible in the library. I found a book and a cosy armchair and dived into the words, entering a land of fantasy.

And too soon, I finished the book. My eyes dropped with tiredness and after an hour of adventure, I was bought back to reality. The library was now empty and I had a feeling I had been there longer than an hour. It was far too quiet for my liking.

Taps of rain hit the stained glass windows and raindrops dripped down the window. I picked up my book and walked back over to the shelf I found it on.

I placed the book back on the shelf and felt a sudden chill on my skin. I hoped it was just my anxiety or whatever but just like this morning and just like that dream, It felt like someone was watching me. An eerie feeling. Something dark.

For a moment, I stood still. My cracked breathing and tapping rain was the only thing echoing. My eyes looked along the shelf, slowly. I swear I could hear footsteps.

Then, my heart bounced into terror when a thud of a book dropped to the floor at the end of the shelf. I jumped back, bracing myself against the other bookshelf. My eyes glazed with tears as fear washed over me.

Something wasn't right.

I wanted to run, everything inside of me was telling me to run but I had an awful feeling that if I did, then whoever was in here with me would grab me before I had the chance. Maybe they wanted me to run, expected me to. Maybe they even enjoyed the chase.

So instead, I slowly walked between the shelves, approaching the fallen book.

But after three steps, I heard a voice, "Hello, Eliza."

I froze, my head shooting up at the slow, deep voice. I didn't reply. Instead, I kept walking. Slow and quiet.

"Apologies if I scared you," the voice echoed darkly, I swear I recognised that voice, "there was a way I hoped to introduce myself to you but you see," a growl of a chuckle, "we've already been introduced."

I began to pick up my slow steps, the voice was getting close like they were walking toward me but on the other aisle of shelves.

"I've been watching you, though," he said, who was it? I had to leave the who's and how's later, when I'm safe, "I had to make sure you were who you claim to be. But now that I am sure," his voice was fading, like we had passed each other and now I was at the end of the shelf and he was at the other end, "we can properly meet."

I turned and almost tripped onto my backside when I saw a tall cloaked figure around the corner of the shelf. I gasped.

"Hello, Eliza," he said again and this time he seethed it. I couldn't see his face properly but all I knew was that a cloaked devil was facing me and only a few meters away.

"Who are you?" I choked out as I stepped back.

I didn't get a reply but he began sprinting toward me and I wasn't going to stand around and find out. I turned on my heel and ran. I didn't look back once and when I reached the door, I sprung it open and ran out into the corridor.

I turned back but saw no one chasing after me. Not even a speck of a figure.

~

Even though he wasn't chasing me, I ran the entire way back to my dormitory. It must be way past curfew because no one was walking the corridors. It was like the castle was completely abandoned with only flickering lanterns and candles keeping it alight.

The common room was empty, only what remained of a small fire. I closed the door behind me and hastily made my way through.

"Eliza," My foot had just touched the first step of the grand stairs when I heard the voice role of that dark, seething tone. How the hell did he get here so fast?

I froze. Too scared to even turn around.

"I'd like it if you kept our little. . . greetings to yourself," he said, dark and slow as he began walking toward me, yet still I was too afraid to turn, "It'll be better that way. For you and your friends."

I huffed out a breath, my hands tightening around the railing as the smallest bit of bravery spiked inside me, "Is that a threat?"

He laughed, "what's the saying? Not a threat, but a promise."

His deep laughter continued and I wanted to turn around just to see who was tormenting me.

"Just keep it to yourself and all will be explained soon," he muttered and his footsteps halted, "you and I have a lot ahead of us, Eliza."

I furrowed my brows, so many questions swarming my head and I finally got the courage to turn around and see the fuckers face. But when I did, no one was there.

I felt like I was going insane.

------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © Kirsten Enn

Insta & TikTok @ kirsten.enn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
404 7 14
"Come on Draco! It's fun!" The young Smithstone exclaimed as she was running around in the pouring rain like a child, Malfoy chuckled at the scene as...
99.8K 1.7K 54
☆ first story in the sequel ☆ ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ "We need a name for this," I said. He asked, "Enemies to lovers?" I chuckled. "We aren't lovers, Malfoy." "How...
22.9K 552 36
☆ second story in the sequel ☆ • go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! ✰☽♡𑁍✯☼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...