Anathema [Drarry Fanfiction]...

jaden_without_a_y द्वारा

After a fight between Draco and Harry, Dumbledore had finally had enough of their little 'rival' and let thei... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Bonus chapter
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 part 2
More exams...
Guess who's back!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Holiday chapter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Another A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31, part 1
Chapter 31, part 2
before I ruin your life and the lives of everyone in Hogwarts
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
36.4 K reads and an apology
Chapter 42 part 2
Chapter 42 part 3
Chapter 42 part 4
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
on hold

Chapter 39

433 22 23
jaden_without_a_y द्वारा

A little warning for the first time skip: I don't think Draco was satisfied with his dinner; and Harry's lips were the closest thing he could find.

• • • • • • • • • •

Dinner would be ending soon and neither Vivian, Ginny, Theodore or Quinton showed up.

Draco was getting more nervous about his task; was there a deadline for them to be finished? He really hoped that this would not be the case - if he failed, Harry or his family could get hurt and he wasn't going to risk that happening.

Meanwhile, Ron was trying to avoid the stares he was getting from wearing Blaise's sweater. Does green really look this bad on me? Before he could return the glare that one of the Gryffindor girls were giving him, a letter dropped down onto his plate - a little annoyed that he now had gravy splatted everywhere, he picked up the letter. A small smile creept onto his lips once he saw the initials. What do those goofballs want now? The Gryffindor tore open the envelope and began reading over the swirly and rushed handwriting.

----------------
Dear Ron,

Hi. We hope school hasn't been stressing you out too much - especially with those upcoming exams. Those can be a real pain in the ass. You better actually study for them instead of spending all your time snogging some girl in the library.

By the way; how is Hermione?

Anyway, we were wondering if you and "the gang" could come by the shop tommorow. We heard some interesting news today by one of the customers and wanted to check with you to see if it's true or just another rumour.
(Sorry we couldn't write it down, it's not really something you discuss in a letter.)

We look forward to hearing from you and, hopefully, seeing you tomorrow. You all can come by at any time, we're here all day.

Much love,
Fred & George

P.S. Owl mom. She's been wanting to talk to you about something regarding Ginny. Hope you two haven't gotten yourselves into too much trouble.
----------------

"What's that?" Pansy asked; finally shifting her attention to something other than Hermione.

"A letter from my brothers" he shrugged. "They want me, Harry and 'mione to go down to their shop tommorow - they want to talk about something."

Harry frowned. "Did they say what it was about?"

Ron glanced at the two Slytherins before shaking his head in a dismissive manner - there was no reason not to trust them now; and the letter didn't say much anyway. "No. Just something a customer mentioned and they wanted to run it by us."

Hermione nodded in understanding before taking a sip of water. "Alright then. I guess we're going to Diagon Alley tommorow."

***

"Draco, I really need to get going if I'm planning on-" Harry tried protesting but was cut off - yet again - by Draco moving from his neck and jaw to his lips.

He had no choice but to kiss back; he wasn't getting away from the Slytherin anytime soon.

The Gryffindor breathed heavily as Draco's fingers found their way in his hair; and he immediately responded by pulling the blonde closer by his hips.

Draco's lips were much more taken care of in comparison to his. They were soft and smooth - other than his that he thought were rather chapped and dry. Still, the blonde seemed to be enjoying them as he nibbled on his bottom lip - anxiously asking for entrance.

Harry parted his lips slightly and traced circles on the blonde's hips with his thumbs, causing Draco to kiss the Gryffindor with more force and push him harder against the wall while he explored the insides of his mouth.

The need for air slowly became urgent and both boys pulled apart, placing their foreheads together while their hot breaths mixed together.

"What were you saying again?" Draco smirked and leaned down to kiss Harry's nose - resulting in making Harry more flushed than he was to begin with.

"You're such an asshole" Harry muttered and hugged the Slytherin from around his waist.

"Typical you" Draco spoke against his shoulder. "Always thinking about my ass - this is why you're failing potions."

"Can you blame me though?" Harry chuckled, immediately making Draco blush furiously.

"Potions is hard! Especially if your Professor hates you!"

Oh he was- Nevermind. "T-that's because you keep making jokes with Ron instead of listening."

"Did you just stutter?" Harry laughed and arched his brow.

"No" Draco rolled his eyes and pulled back to look at the Gryffindor. "Malfoys' don't stutter."

"You make it sound like Malfoys are incapable of anything considered human."

"That's because we are secretly dragons" Draco winked.

"Wait- what?" Harry shook his head.

"How dense are you, Potter?" The Slytherin sighed.

"Oi-" And we're back to kissing-

~ Meanwhile in the Gryffindor common room ~

"What do you think Fred and George want to talk about?" Hermione asked as they entered the common room.

"No clue" The red head admitted. "I just hope that this isn't going to turn into some wild goose chase."

Hermione chuckled in agreement. "Considering our luck it probably will be."

Ron rolled his eyes before placing a friendly kiss on her cheek. "Night, 'mione."

"Goodnight" Hermione teased before hurrying towards the girl's dorm.

***

Harry was standing in the middle of a burning Hogwarts with his wand in his hand. The corridors and classrooms were completely wrecked, and the area echoed with the sounds of war. Smoke invaded his lungs as he watched the scene in horror.

Deatheaters flew around the red painted sky while shooting hexes and jinxes at the defenseless witches and wizards who tried to escape the crumbling building.

"Hermione!? Ron!?" He yelled desperately.

His head spun while searching frantically for his friends; they had to be here somewhere. He knew they were.

"Draco!?" He screamed once his eyes finally set on the familiar patch of blonde hair. "Draco, look out!"

A spell flew towards the Slytherin, but he quickly mirrored the spell and returned it to the caster.

Harry ran towards his lover with heavy breaths. "Draco, what's going on?"

No response.

The Slytherin was too caught up in his own world. Or maybe it was because Harry wasn't really there.

He shot spells towards other witches and wizards on the scene - but the ones he was hexing wasn't the Deatheaters.

"Dr-" the blonde turned to face Harry. His eyes were dark and teary; guilt and malice swarmed between the sea of mercury - And as his arm extended to cast a other spell, Harry caught a glimpse of the black ink that was engraved into his skin...

"- arry, you have to wake up!"

"Harry!"

"Wake up!"

Gasping for air, the Gryffindor woke up with his body drenched in sweat.

"Fuck" he winced and pressed his palm to the burning scar on his forehead.

"Harry, what happened?" Ron asked while placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"I need to see Dumbledore" Harry stated.

"But, Harry, its two in the morning. He might not eve-" Hermione tried to reason, but Harry grew more impatient as the burning sensation in his forehead intensified.

"Hermione, this is important!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.7K 234 12
Pansy gets tired of Draco and Harry fighting, and asks a friend to help stop it. Soon they find out the two boys' relationship exists on a very fine...
5.7K 184 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...
135K 2.7K 13
The dark had won the war thanks to Draco who killed Dumbledore and who brought Harry to the Dark Lord. He was put as the right-hand man of Voldemort...
11.1K 535 30
SMUT WARNING *BOYXBOY* GIRLXGIRL* The remaining students are going back to Hogwarts along with some returning to complete their final year after the...