Broken Promises || Tommyinnit

By mxmxkxwx

*** In an Alternate Universe to the Dream SMP, with demons, angels, and mystical creatures. *** Tommy was a... More

ex-king
burn scars
a new color
white pillows
glow's all gone
the white bandana
of course
clipped wings
your fault
his throne
the bakery
l a f d
deja vu
fearful flowers
the magic word
tiring
more candy bread
blind man
unwanted minus un
no shitty language
uneasy
dangerous
best friends
after effects
apple slices
the cursed chapter
standing up
big q to the rescue
uh oh
the letter
story telling
he's fourteen
doctors
terrible person
flower crowns
boo and ran
prince tommy
adventure time
three taps
prince of hell
the scoreboards
surprise
fire
school
very familiar
home but not
ex-friends
stalling
sadness
identical buttons
voices
tubbos dead L
graas
3 days
happy family reunion pogchamp
dont forgive dont forget
right?
last slice of candybread

and they all died

3.5K 291 707
By mxmxkxwx

TW ~ Flashbacks, Blood, Fighting, Bombs, Mentions of Death, Death, Gore

Tommy's POV:

Tommy had sat and convinced Quackity not to fire Purpled. Then, right before Quackity left the room, he had said not to fire Jack either. It's the least he could do after completely throwing Jack under the bus.

The week went past faster than ever, with just Tommy following Callahan around. Dream didn't mind, he found it adorable. Quackity took pictures like a creep.

But it's okay, because they're family.

It was finally the weekend, and Tommy skipped down to the dining hall, which was slowly being repaired, for breakfast. He peered into the room, only to see Dream and Quackity arguing.

"No, I said no and no means no" Dream scowled at the jester, who looked like he was about to cry.

"You don't have to yell, jeez," he said, frowning and holding back tears.

"Well, you don't listen, why don't you understand? Are you trying to traumatize him more?" Dream stood over Quackity menacingly, and Tommy had half a mind to step in.

"No, no I just thought he'd want to see him, he was the only one that was never out of his way mean to him."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Dream said, exasperated.

Tommy shrugged, before running up to Dream. He tugged on Dream's cape, who looked down at the boy. "Hey, Tommy what's up?"

"What's wrong?" Tommy asked, seeing the stress evident on Dream's face.

"Someone just came through the portal, looking for you. And Quackity here wants you to talk to him," Dream sighed, not even bothering to sugarcoat the news.

"Wha- what? Who?" Tommy asked, holding up his hands out for a hug.

Dream let out a groan. "Fucking Techno."

Both Quackity and Dream watched Tommy's face, in hopes to see who would win this argument.

Tommy felt both excited and anxious at the same time. Sure he missed Techno, but did Techno miss him too?

"Is he mad at me?"

"Not that it seems, do you want to see him?" Quackity asked hopefully.

Tommy took a breath, then nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, I do."

The way Quackity's expression grew at the same time Dream's face dropped was entertaining, to say the least.

Literally all traces of tears immediately vanished from his face, and he poked Dream in the forehead. Dream just crossed his arms and pouted, watching the jester hold an L sign in front of Dream obnoxiously.

***

Not even an hour later, a familiar figure came into the throne room, where Dream, Karl, and Quackity sat.

Tommy sat on his small makeshift throne next to Dream. Crisscross applesauce style, because he can, and because he is just so swag.

"Why hello there," Dream nodded at the demon.

"Your Highness," Techno said through clenched teeth bitterly. But then his eyes fell on Tommy, who sat staring at him.

"Tommy?" Techno asked slowly.

Tommy glared back at him. Why was Techno mad at Dream? He narrowed his eyes.

"Hello," Tommy said, in his best mock-serious voice. He nodded his head like he'd seen Dream do tons of times whenever he was sat here.

"Tommy! You're okay, oh Phil, and Tubbo, Wil, they told me you visited a week back, I came as soon as I could! We all missed yo-"

"I don't care," Tommy said, his voice as straight as he could keep it.

"What?" Techno asked, standing straighter.

"I said, I don't care, about your stupid family."

"It's been so long, you're still holding a stupid grudge?" Techno asked, his fists tightening. When Dream caught the action, he stood up, as did Quackity and Karl, simultaneously.

Tommy stood too.

"I have the right to hold a grudge. I wasn't wanted in your family. I'm actually happy here."

"Happy with the man that tried to murder you?" Techno sneered, causing Quackity and Karl to step forward.

Dream held a hand up, stopping them.

"Leave. You're presence is obviously making him uncomfortable, and if you're here just to be rude, you can take your leave."

"What if I don't leave? What's stopping me from regaining my throne and taking Tommy?" Techno sneered.

It was Tommy's turn to speak up. He stared Techno right in the eyes.

"Then you can say goodbye to your family once and for all. Did you know bomb explosions could be deathly?" Tommy smiled, his eyes flashing red.

Everyone in the room stared at him.

"Tommy...?" Techno asked, in shock. He slightly backed away from the boy.

"Please don't test me. They've hurt me enough," Tommy said, giggling.

Dream stared proudly at his little brother. Sure, he was a little disappointed that his brother, not even fifteen, was being so violent, but the fact that he had gained so much courage from when Dream first took him in made him so triumphant.

"Take your leave, Techno" Dream smirked.

"You're the King and your little brother just openly admitted to attempted arson? You're really going to allow this?"

"Keep in mind Techno." Quackity smugly smiled, playing with the cards he always had with him. "He is the king of Hell."

Techno looked at all of the people in the throne room, who all had taken a seat back on their respective thrones.

Except for Tommy.

"Tommy, can I talk to you?" Techno asked desperately. Dream opened his mouth to disagree, but Tommy spoke up.

After staring at Techno, he nodded. He felt dumb holding a grudge against Techno, whose only negative towards Tommy was just trying to work for the family.

"In private?" Techno pleaded.

See, Tommy should have spotted a huge red flag here itself, seeing that he wanted to speak to him privately. But of course, Tommy didn't spot it, he's too trusting.

Instead, Tommy turned to Dream and nodded with begging eyes, causing Dream to give in. "Fine Techno."

A guard led Tommy to a spare room, and Dream's fists clenched. Something was going to go wrong.

But Tommy just shook his head.

Techno would never hurt him.

When the door shut, Tommy looked up at Techno.

"Hi!" he said with a smile. Techno looked at him with both happiness and regret. But there was another emotion mixed in, one Tommy couldn't identify.

Yet.

"So, you're the Prince, now? The Prince of Hell?" Techno started awkwardly. There was some sort of hidden meaning to his question, one Tommy couldn't identify.

Yet.

"Yeah, um, remember, the shadow? He took me in," Tommy smiled, and he watched Techno grip onto his sword with a motive, one Tommy couldn't identify.

Yet.

"Tommy, you know how much I care about my family, right?" Techno said softly, causing Tommy to look up at him in confusion. Although Techno was never around, he did care for his family, so why was he bringing it up? The reason was something Tommy couldn't identify.

Yet.

"Yeah Techno?" Tommy asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. When Tommy saw Techno's hand grip tighter on the sword, he felt chills down his spine, but why? That was something Tommy couldn't identify.

Yet.

"Tommy, Niki. She's my family. And I care very much about my family." Techno pulled his sword out of his pocket, and Tommy's eyes widened, in realization.

Finally.

"T- Techno I'm also your family right?" Tommy stuttered, backing up. Techno stood in front of the door, blocking his exit.

"You made it very clear you weren't a part of our family. I made a promise to Tubbo. That I'd kill the Prince of Hell, revenge for the death of Niki. She was my only mother figure, she was an amazing, kind, and considerate person. But she was put to death, because of you."

Techno brought his sword towards Tommy, and he snapped out of his shock.

Run Tommy!

Use your powers

Tommy decided to listen to Boo, Ran had told him to always listen to Boo. He booked it to the doors, ducking under Techno's hand, but Techno's sword cut into Tommy's shoulder.

He fell to the floor, as the man he trusted loomed over him.

"Techno please-"

"You think it didn't hurt when you repeatedly said I wasn't a part of your family? Tommy I worked, I worked for you, and I worked to give you food and a house to live in. And you left at the first opportunity, and now you're calling these people your family?" He felt Techno's sword slash his left eye.

"Techno yo-" Tommy started when he felt another jolt of pain down his arm.

Now would be a great time to try and use your powers

Tommy closed his right eye, seeing his left was already closed, and tried to transform, but nothing worked. After another shock of pain in his arm, he gripped it, and nearly passed out when he felt blood.

"No wonder" Tommy whispered. He was bleeding, his powers never worked when he was dangerously hurt.

You should have listened to me.

Don't blame him, you're the one that told him to listen to me.

This is our fault.

We didn't protect him.

He's going to die.

Try to be positive

You cant be positive, Boo, he's dead!

You're scaring the boy.

I'm being logical.

The boy's going to die, we failed another person.

Techno's POV:

Techno watched his little brother, who rarely came out of his room, and even rarely spoke, ask a quiet request.

"Techno, are you visiting Tommy?" he asked quietly, and Techno smiled.

"It was due time, you know."

"You know, when Tommy visited us, he didn't come to say hi," Tubbo frowned.

"What happened?"

"Stuff happened. Techno, will you promise me something? For family?" Tubbo asked, with pleading eyes. Techno nodded in curiosity.

"What do you need, Tubbo?"

"I need you to promise me, promise me you'll get revenge for Niki's death, for family. Be it whatever you must do" Tubbo said with a straight face, emphasizing the word whatever, before leaving the room.

So now, he stood over the small demon they had adopted into their lives, the voices in his head screaming at him to end the boy's life.

What's stopping you?

Kill the boy.

End his life.

He betrayed you.

He said he wasn't a part of your family, so what's stopping you?

Think of your family back on Earth.

Think about the bombs, Techno, think about the bombs.

Kill the boy.

Techno's grip on his sword tightened, before he let out a frustrated scream, throwing the weapon to the side. It clanged to the floor, and Tommy's eyes snapped open.

"I can't do this," Techno muttered, before picking up his sword from where he threw it and giving an apologetic look to Tommy.

Tommy's POV:

Tommy watched in terror as Techno vanished, although he wasn't sure if Techno teleported, or Tommy was just losing his vision. He cried out for help as his arm bled, and Tommy was terrified he'd bleed out. He wanted Dream.

I'm getting my revenge, Tommy.

No, Boo, remember last time...

The words were severely muddy in Tommy's ears, but he could make out some of the words. If he wasn't scared before, Boo's cold words definitely would have done the trick.

I'm going to kill them, I'm going to kill them all

Boo's voice was merely a cold whisper, echoing in Tommy's brain.

When Dream ran into the room, worried at how long it was taking, his eyes widened at the scene.

"Tommy!" he shouted, helping the boy up. Dream assessed his cuts and picked him up, as Tommy saw black spots.

He curled up against Dream, burying his bleeding face into his brother's chest.

Dream growled at the guards to find Techno, but Tommy couldn't focus on anything other than the words revenge, which continued to echo in his mind.

Until he couldn't hear or see anything anymore.

It was just black.

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my book vote on the story. So if u end up enjoying this story, consider voting, it's free and u can always unvote later enjoy the story #VotePrime

Love you all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 3K 37
Tommy gets turned into a vampire and his whole world turns upside down with it. When he's invited to join a sinister family of 3, does he? And what...
5.8K 166 27
dream x female oc - she/her lowercase intended !WARNING! - some chapters may contain -- mentions of smut (personally i think its just weird to writ...
141K 4K 35
FIN. ♡ʚᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ⌘✄𖦹 ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴏ™ɞ❀ ༆⁂ "oh i'm just a kid; i haven't seen the world." "𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚! 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙!" ☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎...
237 2 10
A DreamSMP Fanfiction with Ranboo our beloved as the main character. Ranboo started to hear the voice of a man said to be named Dream after his sixte...