๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

By -wonderIand

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
49- apprentice
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

3- phat potions

42.8K 1.3K 1.8K
By -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER THREE!
                      — Limerence

" Oh yeah because we want
to hear all about your sex life."

SHE RAN THROUGH THE CORRIDORS. Her blonde hair swung behind her figure in the perfect motion. People had long deserted her. Her legs couldn't be seen to go any faster than they were.

Something told her that professor Slughorn would be alright with her being a little late. Another part, not so much. Ember was usually early to all of her classes, but now being a month into Hogwarts, she and Ophelia spent many nights up talking. They only woke up that morning when River came knocking on their dorm.

Ophelia was following Ember down to the dungeons where the potions room would be. Her black hair was following after her.

"Slow down Em!" Ophelia yelled at the blonde, her voice was breathy and slow. Ember rolled her eyes.

"We're going to be late!"

Ophelia caught up to Ember's pace as the two went to go open the big doors of the potions classroom. They both hitched their breath and pulled the doors open. The Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs both looked at them. Ember smiled sheepishly and Ophelia had both of her hands on her knees and was panting.

Slughorn took notice of the two Hufflepuff's. "So nice of you to join us."

"Sorry professor! We well- yeah... just forgot?" Said Ophelia between breaths. Ember mentally facepalmed at her openness.

"Very well then, you may find your seats." They looked around the room. There was luckily a table with River open and the two girls shared a look of great-fullness with each other. Slughorn continued, "we're working on the draught of living peace today. The ingredients and such should be in your books."

"Thank you sluggy!" Ember said happily to the teacher, thankful he hadn't given them detention.

Though that was short-lived because Slughorn opened his mouth once more, "Ah yes, Miss White and Miss Raver, detention with me tonight."

Ember turned and faced the professor, a smirk on her face. "Awh but you can't give your favorite student detention!"

"yes, I can." He replied. Students snickered and River smacked Embers arm to keep her from saying more. Ember turned bright red for a moment but quickly retaliated.

She fake sighed and bargained. "What if I make the perfect draught?"

"No."

One student didn't even try to hide their laugh and Ember sunk down in her seat.

An over-exaggerated frown was painted on her face.on her face. "I'll show you the damn best

"Sorry for my language-

"draught of living piece you've ever seen professor. So much so that when my children have you as a professor you're able to say," Ember dropped her voice as low as she could get it" 'Ah! I knew you could do it! Your mother did it greatly in her day!"

Both Hufflepuff and Gryffindors were smiling or trying to hide their laughter at Ember's impression. Slughorn was even smiling. He coughed to get her attention again. "That's enough now. And White, I might have to take you up on that offer. Don't let me down." He smiled at her and Ember turned to Ophelia.

The tanned girl beamed at Ember. It wasn't a secret that Miss and Mr. Raver weren't the nicest people. Ophelia had complained about how her father would support the ministry no matter what it did. And her mom was so in love with Mr. Raver that she would agree with everything he did. Ophelia getting detention could make them mad at her- and that was the last thing that they both wanted for her.

On the other side of the room, James Potter was smirking at Ember White. He never had really paid attention to the Hufflepuff. He didn't even know her name until she had hugged Remus. To James though, Ember seemed nearly perfect. She was gorgeous, (no more than his lily-flower of course). She had a great smile, the one that would make people stare.

James wondered how Remus even had the audacity to say she was just a friend.

Sirius was beside him still laughing at the encounter. "I'm literally in love with her.", "I wonder if I could get a date or something. She's pretty fit!"

"You're worse than me speaking about Evans." James groaned.

Ophelia, Ember, and River were all trying to brew the perfect potion. Ophelia and River were failing miserably but Ember's strong suit had always been potions. She always had problems cutting the bean, but last year Skylar needed help making it and Ember accidentally smashed it and the bean broke perfectly.

If you asked Ember White, she would tell you that a lot of the things she did was a mistake. Many of the good things the blonde did were mistakes. She's pretty sure she would get a boyfriend by mistake or die because of one of her crazy accidents.

River watched Ember out of the corner of his eye. He had longed abandoned the potion- which was the complete opposite of the lilac color it was meant to be-. He watched as she bit her bottom lip. She did that a lot. Watching the blonde was a job to him at this point, recently though, he had found himself staring at Lily Evans.

Lily Evans was gorgeous, no doubt about it. fiery ginger hair that flowed perfectly. Her eyes were perfect, bright, green. They were always filled with hope and love for nearly everyone but James Potter.

Not to mention that she was the sweetest girl he had met.

River knew he fancied Lily.

"River!" Ophelia snapped. He quickly turned his head to the tanned girl. She rolled her eyes and glanced to Ember who had a sad look in her eyes. He flurried his eyebrows together. Why would Ember be sad? "Now that you've torn your eyes away from Evans,"

River laughed slightly, his face turning a bright red. Ophelia glared at him, Ember just went back to her potion. "Hey! Don't look at me like that. I'll tell you in the common room."

"Oh yeah because we want to hear all about your sex life."

"OPHELIA!" River yelled, many of the heads turning at the boy who had turned as red as the hair of the girl he had been admiring.

"Ah hah!" Could be heard by Ember who had a proud smile on her face. Many eyes went to the blonde- mainly guys who never missed a chance to see Ember White's smile- her potion was the same lilac color it was in the book.

River groaned. "How the hell do you do everything so perfectly Em?!"

Ember's face heated up. Her voice was quavering and she was stabbing herself mentally when she spoke. "Well- I guess I just... well followed the directions..." Ophelia snorted, and Ember glared at her.

Slughorn became an Angel in that exact moment because he finally yelled out the words everyone had been dreading. "Times up class!"

The old man made his way around the classroom. Giving a look of disgust at James and Sirius's potions before shaking his head and moving on. He smiled brightly at Lily Evans and gave her a thumbs up. The professor beamed when he saw Snape's and Ember's potions.

"Two clear winners for today!" He announced. A few students groaned and others politely clapped.

"Are you forgetting something professor?" Ember asked a bright smile painted on her lips. The professor chuckled.

"I believe you and miss Raver just got themselves out of a detention."

Ophelia let out a great big sigh of relief at his words. Ember began laughing and did a little fist bump. Not soon after the class was dismissed.

The day went slowly and fast as possible. Many of their teachers just reminding them of their N.E.W.T tests at the end of the year. The trio only had a few classes where they were all together. They were all happy when the day was over.

"I'm so ready to sleep," Ember said when they left the great hall.

"I can never wake you up."

"Exactly."

River laughed, "I would think you guys are sisters sometimes."

Ember stopped walking and her eyes went big. "Holy shit I forgot to tell you guys that Skylar is a head girl!"

Ophelia stared at the blue-eyed girl, glancing at River. "No way!"

"Yes, way!"

"She's wanted that for like forever." Said River. Ember beamed at him.

They finally reached the Hufflepuff common room. River tapped the barrels in their pattern. Ophelia spoke first. "So what was the whole thing in potions?"

They both watched as Rivers' neck glew a pink tint. Embers smile faltered slightly, Ophelia had the sudden urge to smack herself for asking while the blonde was in the room.

"Well- she's pretty fit..." He smiled sheepishly at his two best friends. "We spent some of the summers together because Ma and Pa moved near her house... and she knew me from Hogwarts of course. I mean we went on one date."

Ember wanted to throw up. There was no way to describe how in love she was with River. They had always been best friends. They had even dated once in the second year- kissed in the second year- he was her first kiss! Of course, she would love him in every way she could. River O'Connor was meant to be her endgame. Not lily Evans. Hers...

"Hah- sounds fun River! You should ask her out. I can tell she makes you happy." She croaked the words out as they would kill her. She could feel her heart-shattering at that moment. "Oh! Sorry, I forgot I was meant to meet up with Skylar in the kitchens!"

Ophelia smiled sadly at the blonde who quickly jumped up out of the bean bag she was sitting in. She wanted to grab River by the shoulders and shake the sense into him. River smiled, "have fun!"

Ophelia shook her head. "Have you no tact." She muttered the words quietly. Neither White nor O'Connor heard her.

"Bye!" Ember said before closing the barrel. She let out a loud sigh when it was closed. Her hands ran through her blonde hair.

She slowly walkedd to the kitchens. The Hufflepuff common room was on the same floor so it wasn't a big walk. Her shoulders were slumped.

Why must this happen?

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

another! Short! Chapter!

Shheheheehe the next chapter will have the first ever Emes? Jaber? James+Ember= Jamer. OMG I SUCK AT SHIP NAMES ANYWAYYYYY- moment and I'm so exited to write it because the whole chapter is just them ranting to eachother and becoming bestiesbdbd

OH YEHA AHEHSHS I PUBLISHED TODAY!

Anyway I love you <3

Also River hate club.

#riverhateclub

#rivershouldgetglassesbecausehesblindafifhedoesntnoticehowmuchemberlikeshim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 436 12
๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„ โ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† โž ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ซ๐š! ๐ฒ...
419K 14.9K 36
โ € โ And in the back of her mind, Katie knew that her words were a lie. Because if her nightmares could creep up into her mind and become her realit...
32.3K 642 14
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." ***** ๐ŸŒธ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐๏ฟฝ...
35.3K 811 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...