The Conjuction House (mindles...

By 2Blue_Diamonds

bish just read its the sequel to drama drama drama More

Chapter 1-k_thax
Chapter 2-k_thax
Chapter 3-k_thax
Chapter 4 k_thax
Chapter 5-k_thax
Chapter 6 ~Nia
Chapter 7-k_thax
Chapter 8 ~Nia
Chapter 9-k_thax
Chapter 10 -k_thax
Chapter 11-k_thax
Chapter 12 -k_thax
Chapter 13-k_thax
Chapter 14 ~Nia
Chapter 15 -k_thax
Chapter 16 ~Nia
Chapter 17-k_thax
Chapter 18-k_thax
Chapter 19-k_thax
A little note-
ok officially
Chapter 20-k_thax
Chapter 21-k_thax
Chapter 22-k_thax
Chapter 23-k_thax
Chapter 24~k_thax
Chapter 25-k_thax
Chapter 26-k_thax
Chapter 27-k_thax
Chapter 28-k_thax
Chapter 29-k_thax
Chapter 30-k_thax
Chapter 31-k_thax
Chapter 32-k_thax
Chapter 33-k_thax
Chapter 34-k_thax
Chapter 35-k_thax
Chapter 36-k_thax
Chapter 37-k_thax
Chapter 38-k_thax Four Months Later
Chapter 39-k_thax
Chapter 40-k_thax
Chapter 41-k_thax
Chapter 43-k_thax
Chapter 44-k_thax
Chapter 45-k_thax
Chapter 46-k_thax
Chapter 47-k_thax
Chapter 48-k_thax
Chapter 49-k_thax
THE END
Happy Ending?
Trilogy!!!

Chapter 42-k_thax

85 5 0
By 2Blue_Diamonds

Jade's P.O.V

Connor and I were sitting in the court room just an hour before work started for the both of us. They suggested we both take lie detecter tests to find out the truth about the affair and if I was hiding something.

Judge: Ok, I have the results, but first, Jane James, "the secretary" is here to explain her story. But we asked Connor if he went outside of his marriage just prior to the divorce, and he admitted to it, but...the lie detector says that was a lie.

My heart stopped and dropped into my stomach. How in the hell did he lie about having the affair in the first place, and when he finally admitts to the mistake, that was a lie?! What the hell?!

Jade: W-wh-what?!

Connor: The fuck?!

Judge: Jane, tell your story.

Jane: Ok. A few years ago, we were having an office party. I saw someone pour an entire bottle of booze into the punch. Connor drank a few cups although I tried to warn him it was spiked. When the party was over, he was crazy drunk and slurring his words and falling over and stuff, so I offered to drive him home. I was trying to find his phone to call his wife, but he locked it in his desk and couldn't find the keys. I started to look for his drivers license or I.D. to find his address, but he locked it in his desk too along with his wallet. I tried to find the keys, but he lost them too. I had no choice but to take him to my house. He jumped into my bed, took off his clothes and passed out.

Judge: What she's saying is 100 percent true. Now, what do you remember from the hang over, Connor?

Connor: I can't remember much, but I remember the office party. Some of my co-workers were talking about how Jane had some master plan to get me drunk and take me home. I didn't believe them at first, because we were cool. Then I remember having some punch, then the next thing I know, I wake up with a bomb ass head ache in her bed, naked.

Jade: And you assumed you two had sex? *scoffs* Wow...just wow...

Jane: I would never do that to you Mrs. Smith, my girl would kill me...

Everyone stopped and thought about what she said...she said her "girl" would kill her...

Jade/Connor/Judge: Girl?!

Jane: Well duhh. Were engaged and I'm moving next week to Florida. That's why I quit my job.

Jade: Gosh, can court be dismissed?!

Judge: Uh, sure. Court dismissed.

I walked out of the room in a hurry to get away from that bullshit. Connor called my name behind me and tried to catch up. He grabbed my arm just before I walked out of the building.

Jade: *whispers* What the fuck do you want?!

Connor: I'm sorry. Let's just stop the divorce now and-

Jade: So you want to stop the divorce to prove that you're innocent?! You so desperately wanted it, but now you want to take it back? Well, guess what? No take backs. Stay the hell out of my way and be ready to sign those papers.

I walked out of the building and into the spotlight of the flashing cameras.
Hours later...

Kelly's P.O.V.

Ray:...That one looks stupid! That's why we should get this one!

Kay: You always get to choose! It's my turn this year!

Ray: I always pick because you always get to hang the lights and the candy canes!

Jade: Are you really fighting over this? Why can't we get the Charlie Brown tree?

Kay: Because Charlie Brown was stupid! We're getting the tallest tree, which is the one I want.

Ray: No one cares about tall trees! I want the bushy one!

Kay: Nobody likes bushy trees!

Ray: The only thing that should be tall, is this-

Jade: You better not finish that sentence!

Kay: So! Nobody likes bushy things!

Ray: You know what else is bushy? This-

Jade: I swear if you finish that sentence im beating your ass.

Ray: Why can't we get the bushy one?!

Jade: Just pick the damn tree! Were only gonna have it up for a few days.

Kay: We should vote. Who wants my tree?

Kelly: Just pick a tree already! I'm too cute to be cold right now.

They ignored my comment and Roc, Ej and Kay stood next to her tree while Nia, Prince and Ray stood next to Ray's tree.

Jade: Kelly, you're the tie breaker, which tree do you want?

Kelly: I don't know. I don't celebrate christmas anyway.

Ray: Why?

Kelly: Because Christmas is stupid.

Jade: Ok, we've been here for an hour, arguing. We're getting Kay's tree, end of story. Let's go.

Ray: But-

Jade: You can have what ever tree you want next year.

Ray: That's not fair!

Kay: Haha! Life isn't fair. *sticks out tongue*

Ray: Spoiled brat.

Kay: Mama's boy.

Kay's P.O.V.

I elbowed my brother as we all got back into the car. He punched me back and then we started fighting, slapping, punching and hitting each other. I though it would go on forever, untill my mom stopped us by yelling from the driver's seat.

Jade's P.O.V.

Jade: I'm cutting your hair when we get home!

I said the quickest thing that came to mind. I couldn't really whoop them, and yelling at them wouldn't help, so I figured I would just cut their hair.

Ray: What?!

Kay: Haha!

Jade: I'm cutting your hair too.

Kay: That's not fair! That's a cruel and unusual punishment!

Ray: I know my rights! I plead the fifth!

Jade: No, you don't know your rights.

We all jumped out of the car, and I knew Kay and Ray didn't think I was serious, but I was. I got my scissors and walked into the living room where the guys were putting up the tree.

Jade: Ray, time for a hair cut.

Ray: You were serious?!

Jade: Dead ass. Kay, come get your hair cut.

They both sprinted around the house with me chasing them. They were fast, but I was even faster. I tackled Ray to the ground and held him down while Ej gave me the scissors. I cut only about half an inch when he screamed and burst into tears just like when he was younger.

Jade: I only cut half an inch, stop crying.

Ray: But you cut my hair!

Jade: But I'll cut off six more inches if you don't stop crying. Now where's your sister? This ain't hide and seek Kayla!

Kay ran down the stairs with her hair in a messy bun.

Jade: I'm cutting your hair.

She sighed and pulled her hair out of the bun and took a seat in a chair that she pulled up.

Kay: It's the inches! *flips hair*

Jade: I should get Stevie Wonder to cut your hair.

Kay: Mommy no!

Jade: Then stop moving!

I cut a few inches, only two, and put her hair in a neat bun. She turned to face me and frowned.

Kay: That was cruel. You didn't have to cut my hair.

Jade: At least I didn't cut it all off. Now, who's next?

Roc jumped in the chair and took his hair out of his pony tail.

Jade: You really want me to cut your hair?

Roc: Yup. Just go for it.

I counted to three and just snipped the scissors. It started to look good even before I got out the clippers.

I partially know what I'm doing, because I used to cut Connor's hair back when we were broke, but knowing what I'm doing and doing a good job are two totally different things.

Once I finished, he had bomb ass curls. He looked in the mirror and loved it.

Roc: Damn Ma, I look good.

Ray: You don't cut hair, Ma.

Jade: I did when I had to make $500 every two weeks last to put food in your stomach.

Kelly: What?! Why didn't you just make movies? That's what I would've done.

Jade: *laughs* I thought about it, but I wouldn't want to be remembered as a mommy porn star. Maybe if I didn't have kids, I would be a millionaire right now. *laughs*

Kay/Ray: Ma!

Jade: I'm kidding. But who wants next?

Prince: I want my hair braided.

Prince sat down and I heard the door open and close. Connor's face appeared with a smirk and looked at all of us when he entered.

Jade: What boy?

Connor: Hey to you too. Cute tree.

He nodded toward everyone else decorating the tree. I rolled my eyes and started to french braid Prince's hair in corn rows.

Connor: I brought someone here, if you want to see him.

He called in a guy named Justin (I changed her father's name to Justin). Connor leaned against the living room door way with a smirk on his face. The guy walked in with light brown hair in braids that went down nearly to his waist. He had brown and hazel eyes and a perfect carmel skin tone. He looked a bit older than me, maybe in his late 40's or early 50's. He had a perfect smile, showing his perfectly white teeth.

Connor: This is your father.

I was shocked and speechless. I ignored both of their presence and finished braiding Prince's hair.

Justin: Hey Jade, I'm glad to see you.

Jade: That's nice. I can't say the same though.

Justin: Why? I haven't seen you since you were little, and now you're all grown up and I just had-

Jade: That's the problem, you haven't saw me since I was a baby, and I don't even remember that. Maybe if you had your priorities straight, you would've been in my life.

Justin: It's not like that-

Jade: Then what is it like then?! You were never in my life and you want to show up now?! Get the fuck on with that bull shit!

Justin: Jade, I can explain-

Jade: You can't explain shit to me! Where were you when I needed you most?! When Amy used to beat me?! Where were you when I used to get sick, or when I was suposed to go to prom or when I got married?! Where were you then, huh?! You were a dead beat dad and I don't want anything to do with you!

Justin: You have to listen to me! It was never my intention to-

Jade: Just get out.

Justin: But I was-

Jade: I said get the hell out of my house now! Do you want me to call the police?! I don't think so, so get to steppin!

Justin: But-

Jade: Don't even say nothin to me boy!

He then walked out without another word, but then it was Connor's turn to talk.

Connor: That was wrong you didn't even let him explain why-

Jade: I don't give two running, swimming, jumping or flying fucks about what he wanted to say to me. The bottom line is he was never there for me like a father should have been. I suggest you leave too before I raise hell and cause a snow storm.

He put his hands up in surrender and walked out along with my father. Everyone looked at me In silence for a moment before failing to hide their laughter.

Kelly: *snickers* Don't even say nothin to me boy!!!

Roc: *laughs* Lookin like a muhh fuckin uh...

My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I answered it, hearing my mother's annoying voice on the other end. I could tell she was drinking.

Amy: Jade, babe, I got in trouble the other day, and landed in jail, but I'm out now and I'm going to work.

Jade: And why are you calling me? Do I care? No.

Amy: *slurs* I just thought you should know where I am, because you love me.

Jade: Bye Amy. I'm done with your bull-

I hung up on her, because she didn't deserve to hear the last word. I took a deep breath and threw my phone. I jogged up to my room and put on a black tank top, black jeans, black Timbs and a black hoodie. I put on a snapback and walked down stairs and out of the door. With it being December, it was already dark and it was only 5. I started to walk down the roads of where ever.

I was walking for a few hours, when I heard some voices on a corner near an alley. I walked up to the sources and I saw Amy and her other "co-workers". Amy was talking to someone in a car as the person gave her money and deove off. She gave half of the large bills to a girl that looked a bit too familiar. I pulled the hood over my head and walked to them.

Amy: Hey, do you want some action? I can please girls too.

My fist flew and connected with her face. She stumbled backward, holding her face. She wiped off some blood and charged at me. You know, I thought she would be able to fight and leave some damage or even kill me, but I was totally wrong. My hands wrapped around her neck, attempting to kill her for all those years she abused me. I gave her another forceful punch, making her fall onto the glass covered ground. I kicked her a few times when I saw her try to crawl away. I forced her up by her hair and looked her in the eyes.

Jade: I hope you die.

I let her go and examined the blood on her body. A part of me wanted to do more damage and another part wanted to help her home like the dumb, afraid kid I once was, but I'm not that little girl anymore, I've grown up and taught myself how to fight back. I thought I heard sirens so I took off sprinting down the street. I heard them come closer, so I thought quick of a wardrobe change. I took off my hat and hoodie and put the hoodie around my waist and the hat on my belt loop. The police slowly drove next to me.

Officer: It's cold out here, put on your jacket.

Jade: Ok.

Officer: Have a good night now.

Jade: Thanks, you too.

I breathed a sigh of relief and put my hoodie back on, because it had to be about 20 degrees outside and I got goosebumps. I quickly walked home, wanting nothing more but a drink.

I didn't even get a proper greeting, instead, I got a phone shoved in my face. It was a video of Amy...god...

TMZ:...Amy Daniels, mother of Jade Smith, is here with a few crazy words.

Amy: If you ask me about I think about Jade and her husband, I think Jade is just a bitch, and Connor is just a punk ass nigga...

I didn't want to see anymore of the video, because just by her saying the 'N' word will get her killed. I walked into the kitchen and got the best thing to drink in this situation; wine. I drank half the bottle and just thought about everything. Ray took the bottle from me before I poured anymore. Roc and Ej helped me up and up to my room.

Jade: Thanks, but I'm perfectly fine, I'm not that drunk, you know.

Roc: No problem. Goodnight.

He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my forehead with Ej doing the same and leaving. I threw off my clothes and jumped into bed.

So...yeah...I know I keep saying I'm ending the book in a few chapters, but just recently, I went to the doctor and he diagnosed me with Procrastination Fever. It means that I say I'm going to do something, but delay it. Please help me battle this, lol. But I give it about four to six chapters until it's over, for real this time.
~K_Thax

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 211 31
(Mindless behavior love story)
17.2K 808 42
You cant fix anything if its not fixable mommy... Except for love.. ~De'anna Carter ~Sequel to *My sexy Bully(Rayray love story)~
1M 20.8K 77
Liz, Jaylie, Shay and Yn are so happy about seeing Mindless Behavior. After meeting them and actually being in a relationship with them.... things c...