In Love To Bad Boy

By itsme_btchrish

[COMPLETE] Start - 01/27/21 end - 03/08/21 NAYKOOK story.. A story of a Poor Girl name Lim Nayeon who's study... More

- one -
- Three -
- four -
- five -
- sixth -
- Seven -
- eight -
- nine -
- ten -
- eleven -
- twelve -
- thirteen -
- fourteen -
- fifteen -
- sixteen -
- seventeen -
- eighteen -
- nineteen -
- twenty -
- twenty one -
- twenty two -
- twenty three -
- twenty four -
- twenty five -
- twenty six -
- twenty seven -
- twenty eight -
- twenty nine -
- thirty -
- thirty one -
- thirty two -
- thirty three -
- thirty four -
- thirty five -
- thirty six -
- thirty seven -
- thirty eight -
- thirty nine -
- forty -
- forty one -
- forty two -
- forty three -
Authornim
- forty four -
- forty five -
- forty six -
- forty seven -
- forty Eight -
- forty nine -
- fifty -
- fifty one -
- fifty two -
- fifty three -
- fifty four -
- fifty five -
- the wedding & the ending -

- Two -

596 36 2
By itsme_btchrish

NAYEON

My God, how can I introduce myself about my parents business, I don't have a father I only have a mother because my dad cheat on mom and leave us alone and take all our money and leave us in hell...

What I gonna introduce that my dad left us? I will tell to them about my story? I will told infront of them about my mom business? Or I will told them a lie? Looks like I don't have a choice to say about my parents business before and hide that I don't have a dad already..

I back on my senses when momo Shake me up and I look at her and ask why, and she said that it's my time to introduce myself and I saw all our classmates and also our prof looking at me and I just stand up and start to walk infront of all..

Prof: start Ms. Lim..

Me: uhmm h-hi, I'm Lim Nayeon 22 Yrs old, Uhm My Dad was a Chef in Japan while my Mom was a Model in Japan too, but they already stop doing those because they want to take care of me, but they still taking care of their own business by our other relatives in Japan..

Prof: good job Ms. Lim, you can seat now..

Then I just bow and start to walk towards on my seat and breath out..ho!  That's breathtaking, they all looking at me, like I imagine that they gonna eat me by their looks, gosh! I didn't know that this school was full of breathtaking moment..

The class was finally dismissed and the other students start to get out from the room to do their own business outside, while my new friends is already infront of me and seating too..

Sana: is that true unnie? That your parents was in Japan? And they stop working because they want to take care you..

Me: uhmm i-i'm sorry but I lie..yes before my parents have a good business here in Korea and Japan, but those all ruined because of my dad and that made me stop from studying and I start doing part time job everywhere to help my mom, my dad cheat on mom for 2 yrs that we didn't know, he hurt mom and me and he also take all our money and our house that's why I decided to had a part time job to help mom from trauma about it..but now mom was fine and she also decided to work to so wealthy family to be a maid, but I didn't know where is it..

All: ahhh

Chaeyoung: I'm sorry unnie for Sana unnie ask..

Me: it's ok, I also want to remove those while saying to my friends that heal me too..

Jihyo: but unnie, do you hate your dad?

Me: yes..before..but now I already forgive him about what he did to us, because we already free, that no one will hurt us and make us stress...

Tzuyu: what if unnie you saw your dad again, what you gonna do?

Me: uhmm if we both saw each other, it's look like we gonna talk each other and talk about our own life's right now and asking him is he is ok or not with his new family..

Dahyun: you know unnie, you such a angel that God drop here, you are not the other kids who really hate their dad who cheat and hurt their own mom's for that long year, and you..you really forgive your dad in easily way.. it's unbelievable..

Me: because he is still my dad, I'm not here in the world not because of him, right?

Dahyun: well yeah, you right at the kind of situation...ok let's stop talking about it, let's go in canteen, I'm hungry, and it's my treat..

Momo: oh yes! Come on everyone, it's princess dahyun treat..

And that made us laugh, and we all start to stand up to walk out from the room, while momo is clung on my arm while walking towards in canteen, when we reach the canteen we hear a scream of girls, that made us stop and I start to look where is it

And found a bunch of girls taking a picture of someone who's walking towards on our way too..and all students stop on their track too when they saw it..and I found a 7 boys in elegant look walking towards in canteen and didn't mind those girls who following them..

Chaeyoung: here comes the kings of empire high..

And that made me look at chaeyoung..

Me: king of empire high, why?

Jihyo: oh yeah you didn't know them because you are new here unnie, yes they are the kings of empire high for 4 yrs In a row and still no one group can beat them.. because how they all so wealthy Specially one from them the biggest bad boy..jeon jungkook..and one from them is my brother Park Jimin..

Me: who are them?

Jihyo: Kim Namjoon or RM was the genius for Everything but also God of distraction, Kim Seok Jin or Jin, like a mother to them, he always taking care of his members when they always had a fight from some other group who trying to bully them or compete them..next was Min Yoongi or Suga, he is a savage king that students nickname him because of being savage to other boys here or girls here that he can easily to cry them.. Specially girls, Next was Jung Hoseok or Jhope, he is a King of being dancer he is so flexible and his sunshine smile that can make you blush or smile he is so kind too Specially jin..Next was Park Jimin my annoying brother, he is flirty, hotty, sexy, cutie, handsome but sometimes clumsy, he have a lot of exes from here but all of those he just play with and broke up, he doesn't care if a girl slap him At least he can make that girl cry for one month and can't go here in school because how scary the fan girls of jimin and like what I said he is my brother same age as me, and he is so annoying when it comes when we both are in Mansion..Next was Kim Taehyung the King of being Unreal visual, he very looks like a Anime even his shadow really describe him as anime because how he is freaking Handsome, all girls or gays here was so obsessed on him because of his baby face but his deep voice can make your pregnant immediately and his devilish smirk, gosh! You will be melt..and lastly Jeon Jungkook the golden maknae Everything have from all students here, he also have..he is so rich and his parents own this school and he can easily trow all students who disobey him to move out from this school, and it's just easy to him to kill someone, because there's a rumor that he really hates his dad because of what happened to his real mom before that already died and the woman living on their house was only mistress that jungkook really hate even that mistress is so good towards on him, his new mom now was beautiful and nice woman but jungkook didn't appreciate those..him and Taehyung have a same personality too but Taehyung was easily to in love to someone but at the end he will reveal that he only play with that girl..

Me: scary..

Momo: so true unnie.. that's why I really can't met them..

Jeongyeon: don't mind it, let's go now, I'm hungry..

Then we just nodded and start to walk towards in canteen to order some food..

When we already order our food we start to seat on our chair and put our tray in the desk and start to eat out foods..

When we finally done, we just keep talking and talking, but we stop when someone interupt us..

Looks like my first day of school will be ruined..

Jihyo: what do you want jimin?

Jimin: well mom and dad told me that we gonna had dinner somewhere, don't them that I can't, we gonna go somewhere with my friends..

Jihyo: no..

Jimin: what?! You gonna disobey me?

Jihyo: so? You can't scare me shorty..

Then I saw that dahyun laugh that made us look at her and she start to quiet and I saw that this jimin look at her while smirking and he grab her chin and let her look at him..

Jimin: what is funny there sweetie?

Dahyun: if you didn't remove your freaking hand on my chin, your wrist will be broke..

Jimin: hmm scary..

Dahyun: you really want huh..

Then dahyun immediately grab his wrist and flip it that made him groan and that made us stand up that dahyun is already standing..

Dahyun: I already told you since before that don't try me..you really make my patience short..

Jimin: yah! Let go!

Then dahyun just trow him away..

Jimin: you crazy..

Dahyun: you are crazy not me..go sho..

Then someone run towards here and they are 3 and this is the guys I saw earlier, the king of empire high..but they only four here where's the three?

Jin: hey what happened to you jimin?

Jimin: this crazy dahyun hurt my wrist..

Dahyun: I will not do that if you hold my chin, you bitch..

Jimin: do you think I'm not gonna take a revenge from here, you wait and see..

Dahyun: then go, I don't care...

Jimin: aish let's go!

Then they all start to walk away from here and I saw that madness on dahyun face, looks like dahyun and jimin is really enemy since before that I still didn't studying here...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 590 39
Where college's two famous boys fall for same sweet guy. (Well that's what they thought.) But the sweet guy already has a crush on another bad boy of...
115K 5.9K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
132K 5.6K 50
Jeon Jungkook, a new junior in high school has all he's ever wanted, great friends and decent grades. He's planned out his entire life and wants noth...
20.6K 526 18
7 famous students at first were bullying the new student in their school which is a nerd girl. The nerd girl is not like what people think. She actua...