UNEXPECTEDLY, YOURS.

By loviefics

Ko Mi Young Girls envied her and boys crave for her Including Han Seo Jun ---- to him, she is a dream. And it... More

CHARACTERS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
AUTHOR'S NOTE
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Special Chapter

50

7.3K 282 75
By loviefics

Author's Note :

- Hello everyone! I just have a quick question to ask, are the numbering of the chapters right? Because I edit on my laptop and the numbering of the chapters are correct although when I check my phone the numberings are messy ( for ex: chapter 23 went first before chapter 22 ).

Are they in a correct order? It's confusing me, I don't want you guys to be confused if ever the numberings are a mess.

Please let me know! :)) Also thank you for showing love in my story, there would be lot of character development in the next chapters :)

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The three ate the ramen that mi young had prepared, all of them are fresh from the shower their hair are wet and seo jun along with mi young borrowed a pair of hoodie and sweatpants from su ho.

Su ho glanced at seo jun giving him a look signaling him to tell mi young about his conversation with her father. 

" stop spilling " su ho glares at seo jun 

" should I add rice? " Mi young asks 

" yes " the two replied in unison

She quickly stood up getting rice and went back to her seat then put it with the ramen, the three of them proceeding to eat that only the sound of chewing can be heard.

" thanks. get me some water " seo jun heavily sighs glancing at su ho

Su ho stood up getting water placing it on the counter, suddenly su ho glanced at his phone then mi young snicker.

" it's my phone " she says unlocking her phone only to see another dm from a random guy in her instagram

She puts her phone down ignoring it and looked at su ho " did you two make up? "

" yeah "  

" there must be a reason why she can't tell the others " seo jun trails " that you two are dating "

" like what? " 

Seo jun glanced at mi young who looks back at him then looks at su ho 

" I think it's because of Kang Soo Jin "

" Kang Soo Jin? " su ho repeats confused

" How are you in a relationship when you're this dense? " seo jun huff frustratedly 

Su Ho's phone soon rang before su ho could answer seo jun, he quickly took his phone and went outside leaving the couple. 

" your dad went to see me the other night at the hospital " seo jun starts, his eyes narrowed at her

Mi young froze slowly looking at him only to see how serious seo jun is being, seo jun sighs standing up following mi young to the couch.

" why didn't you tell me he's trying to break us up? and make you date su ho? su ho out of all guys out there- "

" because I know this would happen " she cuts him off 

" what? "

" I'm scared we'd fight " she replies looking at him " this is still new to me and to even think we might fight because of my father's stupid plan makes me -- "

" you could've just told me--- I'm not going to get mad, not unless you agree- "

" why the hell would I agree? " she scoffs " I just don't want you to suddenly feel like you have to compete against su ho for no reason at all, I don't want you to feel the need to be in a place where you feel like you have to have what he ha- "

" well I don't " he interrupts " because I know perfectly well that us is enough for you "

She looks at him her heart fluttering at his words, seo jun sees her faintly frown making him take a deep breath before pulling her in a tight hug, resting his chin on top of her head while he caress her back.

" I'm just disappointed i had to hear it from someone else. " he mumbles then kisses her head pulling away to look at her as he places his hands on either sides of her face

" what did he said to you? " she asked

" he offered money so that I would stay away from you " he replies " but of course i took his offer down. Who idiot would choose money over his girlfriend? I didn't wait years for you, just to do that "

Despite the anger she felt from what her father did to him, she smiles sighing in relief which made seo jun grin and chuckle at her.

" come here "

Mi young lays her head on his arms looking up at him with a grin when he wraps his arms around her.

" is this okay? " he asks in worry 

" more than okay " she hums kissing his jaw 

" hmm that feels nice " he smirks making her face red 

She lifts her head a little to check on su ho who's busy doing finger hearts through the video call he's having with Ju kyung. 

" you shouldn't be joking around like that we're at su ho's place " she rolls her eyes

Green Jokes from Seo Jun isn't new to her, in fact she's used to it. The guys would sometimes make dirty jokes and it doesn't bother her at all since their jokes are somehow acceptable unlike some green jokes where it's offensive to girls. 

They have mad respect especially when they have a girl with them.

" so?? " he questions looking at her unbothered and sighed when she raised an eyebrow at him

He then stood up and locked the door before giggling as he lay back down at the couch with Mi young who looks at him as if he's insane

" yah he'd get mad " she hiss

" aish shh " seo jun huffs wrapping his arms around her once again

But before she could scold him again, he places his lips on her catching her off guard. But the kiss itself to her felt like heaven, with that her body relaxes kissing seo jun back as she grips onto his hoodie. 

Han Seo Jun could feel sparks and butterflies with her body close to him and her lips with his, everything he wished before had come true and that made him smile through the kiss.

Su Ho smiles ending the call and glanced thru the windows to see mi young and seo jun making out on his couch making his eyes go wide in horror. He hurried make his way to the door twisting the doorknob open but it didn't budge.

" what's this " he mutters then looks at the two " YAH HAN SEO JUN OPEN THIS DOOR "

Mi young pulls away from the kiss and looks at the door with wide eyes to see su ho glaring at the both of them 

" ya- "

" shh " seo jun groans cutting her off and kisses her again making her giggle

" YA! " Su ho yells " YA HAN SEO JUN! "

Instead of standing up to open the door for his friend, seo jun only ignored him and places his legs on mi young trapping her. Kissing her which seemed to be the only way to distract the girl from su ho's yelling from the door.

Seo jun deepens the kiss his thumb going under mi young's hoodie and went in contact with her skin making her shiver and heavily breathe as he drew circles on her skin. 

She couldn't help but feel different kinds of emotions, but she knew very well that if she don't pull away now she sure won't be pulling away later if their little make out session continues. And seo jun knows that too, that if he doesn't stop he might not be able to control himself later but how could he pull away from the kiss when to him --- mi young's addictive.

Mi young pulls away catching her breath " we better stop " 

" my lips feels lonely now " seo jun pouts snuggling his face to her neck

" YAH " A very furious su ho yells once again

Mi young pushes seo jun running towards the door and unlocking it. Su ho glares at them and took her wrist while seo jun groaned rubbing his ass as he stood up.

" you two are not sleeping beside each other " su ho huffs 

" what? why? " seo jun whined 

Su ho opens his room shooing mi young inside whilst seo jun follows as he continues to complain as to why he is not allowed to sleep beside his girlfriend.

Su ho turn around and threw the pillow he's holding on seo jun's face

" stop complaining you're being a clingy boyfriend "

" I have every right to be a clingy boyfriend " seo jun growls at him

" yah mi young's like a sister to me do you think I would be able to sleep tonight if you two will sleep beside each other after what I just witnessed? " he scolded pushing seo jun out of the room

" but - "

Su ho looks at mi young stopping her mid sentence " don't even try "

" come on, we're sleeping outside " su ho huff tugging seo jun out of the room

Seo jun lays down glancing at su ho checking if he's already asleep, it's been an hour or two and the house is dead silent. Su ho's eyes is closed and his body is snuggled to the blanket, seo jun quietly sat up glancing at su ho's room where mi young is.

When he was about to stand up holding the pillow with him, su ho opens his eyes quietly sighing in annoyance at the sight of seo jun sneaking his way to sleep beside mi young.

" go back to sleep " he spoke making seo jun look at him

" aish " he grumbled going back to the couch laying down aggressively

" I hope you trip on your way to school tomorrow " he loudly said making su ho roll his eyes in the dark

" wish it to the star, you're still not sleeping beside your girlfriend Mr. Trickle "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.9K 43
joo seokhoon secrets are meant to be exposed the penthouse : war in life s2 book 2 out of 3 started : 12/07/2021 finished : 03/07/2022 achievements...
373K 13.1K 57
*under rewriting* Hwang Chaerin never believed in things such as fairy tales, love and new beginnings. But when her father moves her to new highscho...
71.1K 2.2K 50
being a rich bitch was hard, that sounds spoiled (and it probably is) but it's true --- after moving to korea with her older brother can choi ha-eun...
63.8K 1.7K 19
Follow Jo Arden's journey with the Hera Kids and others along the way. Seokhoon x Arden (OC)